Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-10-2004, 07:36 PM   #51
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic
This sheds some light on something that happened to me when I was in college.

One day, I had just showered and was going back to my room when the most beautiful woman I had ever seen burst in my apartment, grabbed me by the arm and took me into my flatmate's room. She threw me on the bed, lifted her skirt and had her way.

I was speechless. All I could do was utter the syllable "Garp" over and over. When she finished, she said "thank you", readjusted her nurse's cap, and left. I never saw her again.

I went back into my room, got dressed and went to class. When I came back, all my stuff was strewn about the hallway in front of my apartment, and my flatmate wouldn't speak to me.

This story leaves me speechless too. Damn, why can't stuff like that happen to me too?

GoldenEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 07:56 PM   #52
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbes
Solecismic, I think I read a book about you one time...

Poor gullible, corbes. That wasn't a book, it's a magazine. And most anything that starts with "Dear Penthouse Forum" is made up on the spot.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 08:00 PM   #53
PineTar
High School JV

Don't forget to urinate in her Listerine before you move out.
PineTar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 08:23 PM   #54
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineTar
Don't forget to urinate in her Listerine before you move out.

or replace her birth control with all sugar pills, that works too.
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 08:52 PM   #55
finkenst
College Benchwarmer

Face it...

you are ...

DOOMED!

Last edited by finkenst : 02-10-2004 at 08:53 PM.
finkenst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 09:28 PM   #56
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

I never did see her again, but sadly enough, I heard she was killed by a sniper while working on someone's senate campaign. Tragic story.

She was a lovely lady and a fine nurse. I think Corbes might well know her name.

Sorry to distract from the k0ruptr situation. I'm a firm believer that unless things are perfect, you should move on. Life is too short. Sure, there are exceptions, but in general, the hanging on and hoping approach is the most painful one.

Samdari, I apologize if I offended you in some way.

And haven't I shown a sense of humor around here on many occasions in the past? I liked my response on the how did you propose item. But things have been tough since I released Front Office Basketball. For some reason, I'm just not getting the sales I expected.
Solecismic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 09:31 PM   #57
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I never did see her again, but sadly enough, I heard she was killed by a sniper while working on someone's senate campaign. Tragic story.

She was a lovely lady and a fine nurse. I think Corbes might well know her name.

Sorry to distract from the k0ruptr situation. I'm a firm believer that unless things are perfect, you should move on. Life is too short. Sure, there are exceptions, but in general, the hanging on and hoping approach is the most painful one.

And haven't I shown a sense of humor around here on many occasions in the past? I liked my response on the how did you propose item. But things have been tough since I released Front Office Basketball. For some reason, I'm just not getting the sales I expected.

Heh, I think he's just not used to your style of humor is all. I'm still waiting for the Front Office Lacrosse 2.6Z patch to come out with the updated rosters and new shot physics.
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 09:33 PM   #58
korme
Go Reds

He'll be here all night folks!
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 10:20 PM   #59
Swaggs
Coordinator

This is starting to sound like a Robin Williams movie.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 06:57 AM   #60
corbes
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

I tried to tell my nurse that story one time. All I got was electroshock therapy.
corbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 11:27 AM   #61
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:

Dude, this is gold. You gotta start posting here more frequently.
Franklinnoble is offline   Reply With Quote