Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #1001
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Day 3 Voting as of Post 1000:

Lathum 3 - Chubby (934), Thomkal (974), ntndeacon (988)
Barkeep49 2 - Autumn (957), Racer (966),
Darth Vilus 1 - Narcizo (940)
ntndeacon 1 - jeheinz72 (942)
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:15 AM   #1002
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Has dv checked in yet today?

I'm not sure where I'm going yet but dv is an interesting candidate especially how utr he has been.

Lathum asking to die is kind of odd. He's got a chubby for chubby like chubbys got something for lathum. The situation between them two is odd.

Last edited by mauchow : 08-11-2011 at 11:18 AM. Reason: it was wordy..
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #1003
Zinto
College Starter

Looking back at the day one voting I am more then likely going to vote for either ntn or Barkeep while leaning towards ntn right now. They both had early votes in the day and ntn, while good for the village that he made Danny a target is weird for a day one vote.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #1004
J23
College Benchwarmer

I'm wondering if the item thing was simply a matter of Chubby being passed two items from different people and it blowing up.

JAG, if a person is passed two items, will they be made aware of both items or just the one they hold onto?
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:42 AM   #1005
Zinto
College Starter

Another reason I am probably going to vote for ntn is I think Barkeep was just an over anxious villager not a wolf over selling his ideas to gain trust. I am going to look back over yesterday and see if there are any other people I want to look more closely at.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:55 AM   #1006
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I'm wondering if the item thing was simply a matter of Chubby being passed two items from different people and it blowing up.

JAG, if a person is passed two items, will they be made aware of both items or just the one they hold onto?

A player is only aware of an item they keep
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:13 PM   #1007
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:

It had blown up way before it turned out Chubby had been handed two items. Chubby misinterpreted Lathum's day one comment and has just turned it into a crusade after that. Both of them are acting consistently with them both being villagers as far as I can see.

Are people really voting for Lathum because they think that dubb had the Gleipner and handed it to Chubby? Doesn't this strike people as being a bit of a long shot. And why would Lathum even mention it if he didn't pass an object to Chubby? This kind of stuff annoys me. I don't know. Maybe Lathum is a wolf but the fact that he handed over Gleipner to a (presumed) villager means that he should be given more trust than a lot of people still in the game. Myself included. Surely there's better candidates?

Last edited by Narcizo : 08-11-2011 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Gleipner. Apparently.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:15 PM   #1008
J23
College Benchwarmer

As Lathum quoted earlier, he mentioned passing something to Chubby, so I don't think it was the chance of Dubb passing it, but what did EF pass that is the concern.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:16 PM   #1009
Danny
Head Coach

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!!!! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!!!!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:38 PM   #1010
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
As Lathum quoted earlier, he mentioned passing something to Chubby, so I don't think it was the chance of Dubb passing it, but what did EF pass that is the concern.

Aye, although I quoted you my point wasn't really about you. Sorry if it read that way.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #1011
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
huh?

Moving your vote to EagleFan at the last moment allowed Danny to save himself (presuming someone having a double vote or being able to cancel out a vote, if that was the mechanism the wolves used). What's to huh about that?
Old 08-11-2011, 12:50 PM   #1012
MrBug708
Head Coach

I'm going to ride this for a bit with Chubby

Vote - Lathum
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:51 PM   #1013
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Danny 7: ntndeacon (80), Telle (205), jeheinz72 (217), dubb93 (238), Racer (307), EagleFan (308), Zinto (320)
EagleFan 6: Barkeep49 (75), hoopsguy (97), Autumn (174), J23 (276), Chubby (344), Danny (346)
Chubby 4: bhlloy (117), Darth Vilus (236), mauboy1 (273), Lathum (309)
Lathum 2: Narcizo (90), Thomkal (224)
ntndeacon 1: mckerney (94)
Zinto 1: MrBug708 (134)[/quote]
Old 08-11-2011, 12:53 PM   #1014
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Well it looks like it's gonna be Lathum, Chubby and EagleFan today.

Vote Chubby

Honestly no real reason, all three of you seem the same to me at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Any reason you leave Danny out of this? I think Danny should be in the equation as well. I didn't like how he was overly agreeing with me today.

Vote Danny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
no, no reason. i just thought he was losing steam since tthere were 3 others with more votes. u can add him to the list as well

This is pretty much the only interchange of note involving Darth. Am I stretching things to far to think that this might be a reason why Dubb was offed? In any case DV is going to have to agree that it looks pretty bad for him that he happened to miss out the known wolf in his statement of who were in the mix at the time. Particularly as his own candidate, Chubby, had the same number of votes as Danny before he made his vote. So his statement that the other three had more votes is incorrect.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #1015
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
I'm going to ride this for a bit with Chubby

Vote - Lathum

Why? I agree that he's the most likely villager out there aside from J23 and EagleFan but that doesn't make his judgement perfect. Why do you think Lathum is the most likely candidate to be a wolf? Just tacking your vote onto someone else's vote doesn't fill me with confidence.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #1016
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I just brought day one to the top.. narcizo. Lets go over plausible scenarios in how ef ended up being the Lynch.

It was 7-6 in favor of Danny. What are some scenarios in which this really could have gone? Is it safe to say a tie would be made public to us? So that leaves multiple people with +1 voting abilities or one person with a +2 or a completely different scenario altogether.

I know we've already touched base on this a bit but if we think its added vote power we need to dissect those votes some more.

Last edited by mauchow : 08-11-2011 at 01:06 PM. Reason: added or +2 to one person
Old 08-11-2011, 01:08 PM   #1017
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I don't think Danny would be brutal and have Duke ability. Does another wolf use Duke? I'm not so sure.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #1018
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I guess my best thought is what's already been brought up a little.. a likely bad villager Duke.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #1019
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

The possibility that they might just be able to remove a vote or switch a vote a limited number of times of the game makes it pretty hopeless trying to get anything concrete out of speculation in my opinion. I doubt Fenris Wolf has a duke power, toughness or ability to affect votes. Removing or switching a vote seems like a power that Loki would have (or the Utgård-Loki) using his illusion powers. Maybe someone's vote counts double. In that case it would be someone on EagleFan.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:15 PM   #1020
Zinto
College Starter

I am not sure we should be focusing on the how Danny ended up avoiding the lynch on day one. More then likely we are not going to know what happened till the end of the game. All we are doing is derailing discussion on what should be done today.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:15 PM   #1021
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Why? I agree that he's the most likely villager out there aside from J23 and EagleFan but that doesn't make his judgement perfect. Why do you think Lathum is the most likely candidate to be a wolf? Just tacking your vote onto someone else's vote doesn't fill me with confidence.

I dont have a better read on anyone else. Chubby isn't perfect at this point, but until more info comes out (which is likely at another day), I don't have a problem going with him.

Can you come up with a great reason to pick someone else?
Old 08-11-2011, 01:16 PM   #1022
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
I guess my best thought is what's already been brought up a little.. a likely bad villager Duke.

Really doubt it was a village action that saved Danny.
a) I hope a villager would fess up if it was
b) Danny went to the trouble to invent a reason for why he wasn't lynched. He wouldn't have done that if it wasn't a wolf action. Particularly as it undermined his reveal.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:17 PM   #1023
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
I dont have a better read on anyone else. Chubby isn't perfect at this point, but until more info comes out (which is likely at another day), I don't have a problem going with him.

Can you come up with a great reason to pick someone else?

Yes. There's lots of people who don't appeared to have passed on an item that the wolves would want to keep hold of.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:18 PM   #1024
Zinto
College Starter

I think I am going to vote for ntn for now. His day one vote seems like one that got put on Danny as a trust grab for down the road. He won't provide us with a ton of information if we lynch him but I feel he has the best chance of being a wolf with the information we have.

Vote ntn
Old 08-11-2011, 01:20 PM   #1025
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Yes. There's lots of people who don't appeared to have passed on an item that the wolves would want to keep hold of.

Well, the only time a person cannot pass on an item is when that item is made specifically for that character. Do we know which items are in the game for sure?
Old 08-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #1026
J23
College Benchwarmer

I can assure you mistletoe is in the game!
Old 08-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #1027
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

No we don't - other than Thor's Hammer and Mistletoe. But someone passed Gleipner to Chubby because Chubby got it. It's possible Dubb passed it to Chubby or that two items were passed to the same person and one got randomed to Chubby. But given the fact that no villager has come out and said they had Gleipner on day one the most likely explanation is that Lathum had it and passed it to Chubby. Doesn't clear Lathum by a long chalk but it's (almost) as good a case as the one that says you passing the mistletoe to Hoops means there's a better chance that you're a villager.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:53 PM   #1028
MrBug708
Head Coach

I never passed the missletoe to Hoops
Old 08-11-2011, 01:56 PM   #1029
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
This is pretty much the only interchange of note involving Darth. Am I stretching things to far to think that this might be a reason why Dubb was offed? In any case DV is going to have to agree that it looks pretty bad for him that he happened to miss out the known wolf in his statement of who were in the mix at the time. Particularly as his own candidate, Chubby, had the same number of votes as Danny before he made his vote. So his statement that the other three had more votes is incorrect.

that's a good catch there Narcizo, certainly makes me suspect him more now. If it wasn't for the part about his statement being incorrect I would have said you were stretching it a bit but still possible. with him being incorrect, its much more plausible
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #1030
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I think Narc's idea MIGHT be a bit of a stretch, but when combined with his complete UTR game I feel comfortable with a vote in that direction

Vote DV
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:41 PM   #1031
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I'm glad Narc at least sees why I am confusede why people think I am a good lynch choice. What have I done exactly to warrent it other than Chubby going on some crusade.

The pack mentality people are having shows me there is no way the village wins this game.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #1032
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

I can haz vote count?
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:50 PM   #1033
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I'm glad Narc at least sees why I am confusede why people think I am a good lynch choice. What have I done exactly to warrent it other than Chubby going on some crusade.

The pack mentality people are having shows me there is no way the village wins this game.

As someone else who has votes I know it is indeed painful to even contemplate a village which would want to lynch you. What a cruel cruel world it is
Old 08-11-2011, 02:52 PM   #1034
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
I can haz vote count?
For you? Sure.

Day 3 Voting as of Post 1032:

Lathum 4 - Chubby (934), Thomkal (974), ntndeacon (988), Mr.Bug (1012)
Barkeep49 2 - Autumn (957), Racer (966),
Darth Vilus 2 - Narcizo (940), Barkeep (1030)
ntndeacon 2 - jeheinz72 (942), zinto (1024)

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 08-11-2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Forgot to change the #s for total votes
Old 08-11-2011, 02:58 PM   #1035
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

vote Lathum

Seems too much like a wolf, which for him is saying something.

Don't like the whole "see what my vote did" post that he made as that is usually a bad sign.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:14 PM   #1036
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I won't be voting Lathum today. Strange vibes, yes, but to me, not wolf vibes. I think I've said this once already.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:15 PM   #1037
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

I'm out in an hour, inclined to stay where I am. I'm not really understanding the Lathum hubbub. That leaves NTN, DV, BK. Has DV even posted? Or are these votes some sort of UTR flesh out? While my eye is on BK, for now I'll call his interrogation of Danny the work of a villager. That leaves NTN.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #1038
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

all I ask is you guys vote Chubby tomorrow.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #1039
J23
College Benchwarmer

I really doubt I'll be voting Chubby tomorrow. I hadn't planned on voting you today Lathum, but this behavior isn't what I'm used to seeing from you and I'm not quite sure how to take it.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:36 PM   #1040
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I'm out in an hour, inclined to stay where I am. I'm not really understanding the Lathum hubbub. That leaves NTN, DV, BK. Has DV even posted? Or are these votes some sort of UTR flesh out? While my eye is on BK, for now I'll call his interrogation of Danny the work of a villager. That leaves NTN.

DV doesn't really post much unless his schedule coincides with him getting heat. So the only read you can get on him is from his votes. Which are pretty crappy.

NTN - I don't see a wolf moving his vote from Chubby and not putting it on Danny. Danny wouldn't advise that - in fact I would imagine that by the time NTN moved his vote Danny was telling anyone not on him to get on him. But, again, I'm probably letting how I would do things influence my thinking.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:37 PM   #1041
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:

no pack mentality here-you lied about the timing of when you sent the item to Chubby-it only could have been sent if you got very lucky at the deadline when Chubby mentioned J23-and have not of yet answered my calling you out on that. Or why you did not pull the order back for your given reason off sending him a wolf protecting item to someone you tried to lynch that same night.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:38 PM   #1042
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I really doubt I'll be voting Chubby tomorrow. I hadn't planned on voting you today Lathum, but this behavior isn't what I'm used to seeing from you and I'm not quite sure how to take it.

Have things changed that much since I last played?

Maybe it's just me but Lathum always becomes antagonistic when he gets any heat, right or wrong, wolf or villager.

I'm not saying I overly trust Lathum, I mean he's friggin Lathum, but I don't the whole "This doesn't seem normal!" angle
Old 08-11-2011, 03:39 PM   #1043
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
NTN - I don't see a wolf moving his vote from Chubby and not putting it on Danny. Danny wouldn't advise that - in fact I would imagine that by the time NTN moved his vote Danny was telling anyone not on him to get on him. But, again, I'm probably letting how I would do things influence my thinking.

Is this wrt Day 1 or 2?
Old 08-11-2011, 03:39 PM   #1044
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
all I ask is you guys vote Chubby tomorrow.

Not really helping. Why does Chubby have to be a wolf because he's going after you strongly? I doubt anyone will be voting Chubby for the rest of the game.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #1045
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Is this wrt Day 1 or 2?

Day 2.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:44 PM   #1046
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
no pack mentality here-you lied about the timing of when you sent the item to Chubby-it only could have been sent if you got very lucky at the deadline when Chubby mentioned J23-and have not of yet answered my calling you out on that. Or why you did not pull the order back for your given reason off sending him a wolf protecting item to someone you tried to lynch that same night.

I don't know. I agree that Lathum's play has been pretty erratic but, you know, that's Lathum. I'd like to see your argument against him in point form and hope that Lathum will respond to it, rather than taking his ball away because he's being persecuted by Chubby.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #1047
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Seven votes to come in. I think I'm going to leave my vote where it is but I don't really feel like I'm getting much of a wolfy vibe off anyone - which makes me think they wolves aren't much involved in the discussion. That, rather than the business with DV missing Danny from his day one reasoning means I'm happy leaving my vote where it is. I could probably look at NTN as well.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #1048
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Day 2.

Yeah I don't think at the point NTN switched Danny would've thrown in the towel and had a fellow wolf add on. I think, despite Chubster's reveal, that there was likely still enough deal-with-him-later sentiment from earlier in the day that Danny would've seen what he still had out of that before making that call.

But like you, that could just be how I'd have played it if I was in that spot.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #1049
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I think Narc's idea MIGHT be a bit of a stretch, but when combined with his complete UTR game I feel comfortable with a vote in that direction

Vote DV

I'm not entirely convinced of this, but it is a better theory than anything I've been able to come up with. I have to admit to being a bit lost as far as coming up with any leads today.

Vote Darth Vilus
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:52 PM   #1050
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
no pack mentality here-you lied about the timing of when you sent the item to Chubby-it only could have been sent if you got very lucky at the deadline when Chubby mentioned J23-and have not of yet answered my calling you out on that.

I haven't lied about anything. You may not agree with my reasoning but I haven't lied. If you want to lynch me because you disagree with me then that is your perogotive.