Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-06-2010, 01:12 PM   #101
rowech
Pro Starter

The review at CNet is a fair one. The one thing they didn't mention (unless I missed it) that I think is a nice advantage over the Kindle is the fact you can replace the battery on your own and not have to ship it to get it replaced. Buy a new battery, pop the back cover off, and replace. Done.
rowech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #102
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowech View Post
Where?

That said, one of the noticeable drawbacks of the device is that it just can't measure up to the iPhone or iPod Touch (particularly the most recent generation) in terms of speed and performance. Yes, the touch screen is more responsive than the laggy e-ink screen, and yes, you can flip through your reading collection Cover Flow-style, but you're just not going to get that buttery smoothness you encounter with the iPhone. Combine that minor sluggishness with a cellular wireless connection (sometimes AT&T's 3G service is quite fast, but sometimes it's not, depending on the quality of the signal and your location) and there will be moments you'll wish the device was zippier.

True, the speed gripe is par for the course with e-ink-based e-book readers; all of them still stutter and flash when moving from page to page and generally have slow start-up times after a full shutdown (the Nook does, too). However, the firmware upgrades have managed to fix earlier gripes about sluggish load times when opening books and noticeably slower page turns (compared with the Kindle). Again, though we'd always like a little more zip, the Nook is generally peppier than it was when first launched.

Sorry, you are right they did not say specifically it was slower than the Kindle but it something like it could be zippier so my inference is they must have meant in comparison to the Kindle as the baseline.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:28 PM   #103
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
Sorry, you are right they did not say specifically it was slower than the Kindle but it something like it could be zippier so my inference is they must have meant in comparison to the Kindle as the baseline.

They were talking about comparing the touch screen of the Nook to the touchscreen of Apple products and to that, I agree. Apple's touchscreens are simply better than the Nook's.

As far as the Kindle and Nook, speeds are too close to call and anybody who says one is faster than the other is talking on a level that is not measurable by a person.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:06 PM   #104
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I'm not big on all the comparison's between nook/kindle and iPad, completely irrelevant and slightly troubling. The worst thing that could happen to the eReader landscape is they start copying aspects of the iPad.

I had no interest in a Kindle type device because I thought it was basically a LCD screen. Then I saw one in person and completely changed my mind on the technology. I'd cry if they got away from e ink for a "faster" and prettier display. Ugh.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #105
Comey
College Starter

I got an iPad with some poker winnings about three weeks ago. I got it for the eReader as much as anything, because of the opportunity to get books for grad school.

I have to say, I really enjoy it as an all-around device. But I've read four books on the device already (currently reading Doug Glanville's book, which is a great read so far), and read the new edition of Wired earlier. There's also a WSC app (British soccer mag, "When Saturday Comes"). So far, this is a fantastic purchase.

I did have a chance to play with the Nook for a bit, having bought one on behalf of my girlfriend as a Mother's Day gift. I did not care for it; just sluggish as all get out to me. But I'm sure it's good as an eReader.

Comey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:27 PM   #106
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah, I don't think they are comparable as a device.

Nook and Kindle are for reading hundreds of pages for hours on end. Everything else is a distant second. iPad wears a lot more hats. Just should be no comparison between the two.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-06-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #107
Comey
College Starter

In looking at eReader terms, I did find the iPad to be a more pleasant experience. But that is just me, and I'm sure others will see it another way.

Comey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #108
Galaril
Pro Starter

Well this patent case could turn ugly:
Amazon Kindle dual-screen e-reader patent granted, Barnes & Noble Nook potentially in trouble
Amazon Kindle dual-screen e-reader patent granted, Barnes & Noble Nook potentially in trouble -- Engadget
Looks like the battle for e-reader dominance between Amazon and Barnes & Noble could soon expand beyond the recent spate of price drops and into the courtroom as well: the USPTO just granted a 2006 Amazon patent on e-readers with secondary LCD displays (like the original Kindle's scroller-navigation panel), and several of the claims are potentially broad enough to cover the Nook and many other devices with both electronic paper and LCD displays. What's more, Amazon agreed not to file for any corresponding foreign patents during the four-year approval process and thus wasn't required to publish the patent application -- meaning this is likely a complete surprise to the entire industry. Yeah, it's juicy. Here's one of the claims that could cause problems for Barnes & Noble -- in plain English, it potentially covers any device with both an electronic paper display and a second smaller LCD display next to it.

A handheld electronic device comprising: a housing; an electronic paper display disposed in the housing and having a first surface area; and a liquid crystal display (LCD) disposed in the housing proximate the electronic paper display, the LCD having a second surface area that is smaller than the first surface area of the electronic paper display.

That's pretty sweeping -- it doesn't take much to look at the Nook and see that it has both an electronic ink display and a smaller LCD located next to it. Now, we don't know if Amazon has any plans to actually sue anyone over this patent yet, but we're guessing there's a flurry of legal activity happening at all the major e-reader manufacturers right now, and we're definitely curious to see what the fallout looks like -- remember, Barnes & Noble is already involved in a trade secret dispute over the Nook with Spring Design, which claims that B&N saw its Alex reader under NDA and then copied it for the Nook. That case isn't scheduled to wrap up before November, so there's a chance B&N and Spring Design could end up simultaneously fighting each other in one case while taking on Amazon as allies in another, which would be... messy. We'll see what happens -- while we've no doubt Barnes & Noble will put up a serious fight if it comes to that, we're curious to see if the shift away from e-reader development to general-use tablets hastens as the market contracts, margins shrink, and the cost of litigation becomes prohibitive. The ball's very definitely in Amazon's court now -- stay tuned.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:33 AM   #109
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:
Well this patent case could turn ugly:
Amazon Kindle dual-screen e-reader patent granted, Barnes & Noble Nook potentially in trouble
Amazon Kindle dual-screen e-reader patent granted, Barnes & Noble Nook potentially in trouble -- Engadget
Looks like the battle for e-reader dominance between Amazon and Barnes & Noble could soon expand beyond the recent spate of price drops and into the courtroom as well: the USPTO just granted a 2006 Amazon patent on e-readers with secondary LCD displays (like the original Kindle's scroller-navigation panel), and several of the claims are potentially broad enough to cover the Nook and many other devices with both electronic paper and LCD displays. What's more, Amazon agreed not to file for any corresponding foreign patents during the four-year approval process and thus wasn't required to publish the patent application -- meaning this is likely a complete surprise to the entire industry. Yeah, it's juicy. Here's one of the claims that could cause problems for Barnes & Noble -- in plain English, it potentially covers any device with both an electronic paper display and a second smaller LCD display next to it.

A handheld electronic device comprising: a housing; an electronic paper display disposed in the housing and having a first surface area; and a liquid crystal display (LCD) disposed in the housing proximate the electronic paper display, the LCD having a second surface area that is smaller than the first surface area of the electronic paper display.

That's pretty sweeping -- it doesn't take much to look at the Nook and see that it has both an electronic ink display and a smaller LCD located next to it. Now, we don't know if Amazon has any plans to actually sue anyone over this patent yet, but we're guessing there's a flurry of legal activity happening at all the major e-reader manufacturers right now, and we're definitely curious to see what the fallout looks like -- remember, Barnes & Noble is already involved in a trade secret dispute over the Nook with Spring Design, which claims that B&N saw its Alex reader under NDA and then copied it for the Nook. That case isn't scheduled to wrap up before November, so there's a chance B&N and Spring Design could end up simultaneously fighting each other in one case while taking on Amazon as allies in another, which would be... messy. We'll see what happens -- while we've no doubt Barnes & Noble will put up a serious fight if it comes to that, we're curious to see if the shift away from e-reader development to general-use tablets hastens as the market contracts, margins shrink, and the cost of litigation becomes prohibitive. The ball's very definitely in Amazon's court now -- stay tuned.

Seems really broad. I've always been under the understanding that a patent has to be something pretty specific and something like a second LCD display on an ereader is not something you can't develop a patent for, otherwise we would see touchscreens on only one product -- whoever had it first. Guess we will see how it plays out but I can't imagine something that broad holding up.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:42 AM   #110
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Me too...especially if the patent's existence wasn't published.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #111
sabotai
General Manager

Just got the regular Kindle 2. I figure if I need a larger screen for some books, I'll just read it on my PC or netbook. So far, the screen looks a lot better than the Sony PRS-700 since there isn't a touch screen. The store part of it isn't impressive. Can't imagine I will use it to buy books. I'll just order them on amazon.com. Looks nearly impossible to browse books on the Kindle. I guess it'd be good if I knew exactly what I wanted.

So far, after spending 30 minutes with it, I like it. I think overall it's an upgrade to the PRS-700, and I'll use it a lot more, but since I can connect the PRS-700 to my PC and transfer PDFs and other ebook formats directly to it, I'll probably still use it. It's a more open system than the Kindle, so some things are still easier/better on it.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:52 AM   #112
Passacaglia
Coordinator

You can connect the Kindle to the PC and transfer PDFs to it (though not other ebook formats). You can also use a program called calibre to convert PDFs to Kindle format.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:38 AM   #113
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

If I'm not mistaken, you can also transfer non-DRM'd mobipocket files to the Kindle (MOBI, PRC) over USB. And text files. For Word files, you can either convert to PDF yourself (other threads here about free PDF writers) or send to Amazon's cloud for a nominal cost (I think).

/tk
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:48 AM   #114
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I think you can use the calibre program I mentioned to convert Word files to Kindle format for free as well.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:02 AM   #115
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
I'll just order them on amazon.com. Looks nearly impossible to browse books on the Kindle. I guess it'd be good if I knew exactly what I wanted.

I use Amazon.com wishlists. You put Kindle editions on it and then you can download them directly from your Kindle.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:01 AM   #116
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
Just got the regular Kindle 2. I figure if I need a larger screen for some books, I'll just read it on my PC or netbook. So far, the screen looks a lot better than the Sony PRS-700 since there isn't a touch screen. The store part of it isn't impressive. Can't imagine I will use it to buy books. I'll just order them on amazon.com. Looks nearly impossible to browse books on the Kindle. I guess it'd be good if I knew exactly what I wanted.

So far, after spending 30 minutes with it, I like it. I think overall it's an upgrade to the PRS-700, and I'll use it a lot more, but since I can connect the PRS-700 to my PC and transfer PDFs and other ebook formats directly to it, I'll probably still use it. It's a more open system than the Kindle, so some things are still easier/better on it.

I travel a ton and the way I do it is to surf the site every couple of weeks. I then add any books that interest me to a list I keep stored in my laptop bag. When I want to order a book, I look at my list and make the order.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #117
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
You can connect the Kindle to the PC and transfer PDFs to it (though not other ebook formats). You can also use a program called calibre to convert PDFs to Kindle format.

I use calibre for the Sony eReader (because Sony's PC software is utter garbage). It is indeed a great program. I guess I should RTFM. Didn't even notice the power chard was a USB chord. I'll have to see how well calibre converts PDFs.

Thanks for the tips everyone.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:01 PM   #118
rowech
Pro Starter

I really like this article...I think it's dead on.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38418099...h_and_gadgets/

Last edited by rowech : 07-26-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:32 AM   #119
bignej
High School JV

Quote:

As long as the Kindle price stays where it is or lower, why would anyone have a problem with added features? This author seems to have a problem with the Kindle allowing you to check facebook because then you might as well be using an Ipad. The Ipad starts at $499 while the Kindle starts at $189 and includes free 3G. To me he is comparing to different 2 different thingas at completely different price levels. He might as well compare it to the Iphone while he is at it.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:51 AM   #120
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignej View Post
As long as the Kindle price stays where it is or lower, why would anyone have a problem with added features? This author seems to have a problem with the Kindle allowing you to check facebook because then you might as well be using an Ipad. The Ipad starts at $499 while the Kindle starts at $189 and includes free 3G. To me he is comparing to different 2 different thingas at completely different price levels. He might as well compare it to the Iphone while he is at it.

Because companies aren't going to keep prices the same. Eventually, those prices will rise with newer versions. There's a perfectly fine market for well designed e-readers that are designed to do that very well. Some nice extra features are a plus and I don't think the stuff he mentioned is a big deal.

That said, once you start looking at stuff like that you start to lose focus of the e-reader itself and how to improve it and making it look more like the Ipad. If you make your product more and more like the leader, why would anyone choose your product?
Old 07-27-2010, 06:58 AM   #121
cougarfreak
College Starter

Quote:

Every few weeks an article comes out declaring the kindle is going to die. The kindle does what it does extremely well. It's a book reader. It happens to include free internet, albeit basic, but it's a very handy device. It's not trying to compete with the ipad, it's not an ipad, therefore, it's not priced like an ipad.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:34 AM   #122
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

The biggest thing that drives me nuts is the lack of standard for ebooks, since all the manufacturers of the hardware have a book interest as well. I wish that for once, they could divorce the two and let me choose the best hardware and the best supplier of my books. Which in some ways, makes the iPad the best option, since you can get the apps for all the different book stores. But I have found, in playing with a friend's iPad, that I can't read for more than 30 minutes at a time on it, whereas with the Kindle, I've done hours on end. Still love the Kindle, hate the variety of ebook types.

But I suppose that this is a common complaint with technology, cell phones, etc. VHS vs. Beta renewed..

/tk
Old 07-27-2010, 08:53 AM   #123
cougarfreak
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin View Post
The biggest thing that drives me nuts is the lack of standard for ebooks, since all the manufacturers of the hardware have a book interest as well. I wish that for once, they could divorce the two and let me choose the best hardware and the best supplier of my books. Which in some ways, makes the iPad the best option, since you can get the apps for all the different book stores. But I have found, in playing with a friend's iPad, that I can't read for more than 30 minutes at a time on it, whereas with the Kindle, I've done hours on end. Still love the Kindle, hate the variety of ebook types.

But I suppose that this is a common complaint with technology, cell phones, etc. VHS vs. Beta renewed..

/tk

I agree with that. One standard would be great. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. That's the thing about ipad vs. kindle. I can't imagine reading on the ipad screen for very long. On the kindle I can read for a long, long time, it looks just like a book. I want to read, so I have a kindle. If I wanted a bigger ipod touch, or a tablet mini computer, I'd get an ipad. I wish people would stop comparing the two, they are apples and oranges.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:03 AM   #124
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

What about a tablet PC that included a second, facing e-ink screen for reading? Fold-open or whatever?
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:07 AM   #125
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I'd rather just buy two devices.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:27 AM   #126
Peregrine
Pro Starter

I loved my Sony Reader for several years, but I have to say I like the iPad as a reader even better - it doesn't have the eInk paper like quality, but I find the well-lit screen and the multiple reader apps to be very good in their own right. Amazon has made a very smart move with the Kindle app. I think they will continue to lower the price of the Kindle, and move towards a razor and blades model where they can make money off people buying books no matter what device they use.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:45 PM   #127
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061 View Post
I'd rather just buy two devices.

What he said.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:29 AM   #129
sabotai
General Manager

Saw that a little while ago, and thought "Of fucking course!"

Then I looked through the new features and I really don't care about any of them. Nothing there makes me regret not waiting.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:16 AM   #130
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Man, I love my Kindle 2, but I SOOOO want.

/tk
Old 07-29-2010, 07:31 AM   #131
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Will likely buy one for my mom.

Old 07-29-2010, 07:58 AM   #132
Passacaglia
Coordinator

That's a good idea. I'm not sure how many people really need 3G on these things, and if they can lower the price by $50 doing that, especially considering they just lowered the price by $70 a month or so ago, that's huge.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:17 AM   #133
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:
That's a good idea. I'm not sure how many people really need 3G on these things, and if they can lower the price by $50 doing that, especially considering they just lowered the price by $70 a month or so ago, that's huge.

It's in response to the fact that BandN did it about a month or so ago.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:17 AM   #134
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Yeah. At $139 it's almost a "why not" type of purchase. And I don't think you really need 3G...most people have WiFi all around them, and with coplementary access to AT&T WiFi hotspots you can even get it on the go at some places. Or you just make sure you have enough books to read while you'll be out of the house on any given day.

That's pretty sweet. Also smaller/lighter is sweet too.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:23 AM   #135
Galaril
Pro Starter

Glad I waited $139 and the longer battery life book storage is plus.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #136
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061 View Post
Will likely buy one for my mom.

I am thinking of getting one for my mom too. I will have to check and see how many free books or libraries allow books to be taken out on it something like that since I am sure my mom is to thrifty( cheap) to buy many books herself.

Edited:
I see that you can't "check out" books from libraries which does not surprise me but there are something like 2 million free books out of copyright that were published pre-1923.

Last edited by Galaril : 07-29-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:29 AM   #137
Icy
Pro Starter

Now i'm really tempted with the cheap Wifi version.

I don't see the need of 3G in a reader, as i can download the ebooks in my home wifi, or at hotels etc, and i don't need to be online to read them later.

On the other hand, i wonder if the ipad would be better as you can do more things with it and i already enjoy the technology in my iphone 3g.

As a totally newbie to ereaders:
- Can i put inside and read any kind of ebook or document in pdf?
- Can i only buy ebooks from amazon?
- Are now most of the new books also released as ebooks?

I wonder if there will be a big enough available library in Spanish language.

Last edited by Icy : 07-29-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:57 AM   #138
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

I was an early adapter with Kindle 1.0. But I am definitely taking a look at the just announced Version 3. My first response was of-course I need the 3G version (since that is what I am used to), but with a $50 difference, and more and more access to wi-fi, I think the $139 version makes more sense. Ship it!
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #139
Galaril
Pro Starter

So, now Amazon has upped the ante with this new Kindle 3. I will be curious to see what is B&N's counter punch? They must have something up there sleeve since they had to of anticipated this by Amazon.

Last edited by Galaril : 07-29-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:02 PM   #140
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

OK. This makes me very tempted to take the plunge.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:23 PM   #141
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I am thinking of getting one for my mom too. I will have to check and see how many free books or libraries allow books to be taken out on it something like that since I am sure my mom is to thrifty( cheap) to buy many books herself.

Edited:
I see that you can't "check out" books from libraries which does not surprise me but there are something like 2 million free books out of copyright that were published pre-1923.

This has always been my stance - waiting until the first one that has some sort of interoperability with local library systems, and until the libraries adopt it.

but really...as it keeps dropping in price...I dunno...
Old 07-29-2010, 02:33 PM   #142
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
This has always been my stance - waiting until the first one that has some sort of interoperability with local library systems, and until the libraries adopt it.

but really...as it keeps dropping in price...I dunno...

I'm pretty sure the nook already works with most local library systems.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:35 PM   #143
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Nuh uh.

No way.

Fuckin serious?
Old 07-29-2010, 02:39 PM   #144
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:

Yes:
A lot of libraries use a system called OverDrive – it’s a yearly subscription and it uses Adobe Digital Editions to manage library ebook loans.

1. You get eBooks on a 14 day loan and they expire automatically. No returns, no extensions, no fees.
2. After that 14 day period you cannot check out the book again.
3. This works on Sony Reader and they promote it as their Library Finder feature.
4. This works on the Nook but B&N are strangely silent about it.

BUT::
How significant is Library eBooks Support?

At the moment – not much.

The perception you can read library ebooks is huge – However, most libraries have very few books and you have to wait for them just as you would for physical library books.

There are also often formatting issues with library eBooks – choose ePub over PDF whenever possible.
People who buy the Nook for this feature are going to be a bit disappointed. Do check your local libraries to see the range available.

Down the line – there’s a lot of potential.

So, for all the claims that Library eBook support is significant it isn’t – there just isn’t enough range at libraries.-Ereader review article.

Last edited by Galaril : 07-29-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:42 PM   #145
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Actually it's true. I just looked at my local library system's website - they use some DRM technology called Overdrive which is compatible with the Nook and the Sony reader, but not Kindle.

Hmmm....even more tempted.

Actually Galaril - to counter something you said - I saw on the Overdrive website that you can't "renew" something you've checked out, but once you return it you can check it out again.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 07-29-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #146
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:
So, now Amazon has upped the ante with this new Kindle 3. I will be curious to see what is B&N's counter punch? They must have something up there sleeve since they had to of anticipated this by Amazon.

You serious? What has this thing come out with that the Nook doesn't already have other than a longer battery life which Kindle arleady had?

I don't understand how anyone who is deciding between the two, can put them side by side, use them for a while, and not choose the Nook.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:48 PM   #147
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Actually it's true. I just looked at my local library system's website - they use some DRM technology called Overdrive which is compatible with the Nook and the Sony reader, but not Kindle.

Hmmm....even more tempted.

See my post above Daddy. I checked my library but they had only 100 books and from what I saw nothing much any good. So , check to see what selection of books are on overdrive.

Last edited by Galaril : 07-29-2010 at 02:56 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:06 PM   #148
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You serious? What has this thing come out with that the Nook doesn't already have other than a longer battery life which Kindle arleady had?

I don't understand how anyone who is deciding between the two, can put them side by side, use them for a while, and not choose the Nook.

It's called Amazon vs. Barnes & Noble
Old 07-29-2010, 03:07 PM   #149
Kodos
Resident Alien

I hear that Amazon will introduce Maximum Overdrive soon.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #150
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
See my post above Daddy. I checked my library but they had only 100 books and from what I saw nothing much any good. So , check to see what selection of books are on overdrive.

That's butt-suckingly horrible.