Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-25-2016, 08:37 PM   #101
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
What is the "latest tuner"?

When you start the game, it checks for a new tuner (update for certain gameplay). They get released throughout the season. I had one update so far since I have been playing.
SlyBelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 08:47 PM   #102
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

It's official, the Chargers are coming to St. Louis!

We are now 0-4 after a heartbreaking loss to the Saints 19-14. Love the practice squads.. poached a young WR from a team, not great overall but has a 96 speed.

I'm getting addicted to play in the moment.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 09:25 PM   #103
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBelle1 View Post
When you start the game, it checks for a new tuner (update for certain gameplay). They get released throughout the season. I had one update so far since I have been playing.

So to get those is it just check for game update? I am on the PS4?

Last edited by Galaril : 08-25-2016 at 10:35 PM.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 04:12 AM   #104
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

I am on Xbox one so not sure if different on ps4, but mine has an auto prompt that comes up when new material is available upon game start up.
Old 08-26-2016, 06:23 AM   #105
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBelle1 View Post
I am on Xbox one so not sure if different on ps4, but mine has an auto prompt that comes up when new material is available upon game start up.

PS4 has the same
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 07:27 AM   #106
Kodos
Resident Alien

I know it's early, but I think this will be the first Madden that I've really played since Madden 2005 on the PS2. Liking the game so far.
Old 08-26-2016, 07:46 AM   #107
Balldog
Pro Rookie

I am pulling the trigger today.

I was debating just rolling with M16 but the special teams improvements alone are huge for me. Finally able to get the back spin on a punts is awesome...(sadly it's like a decade late)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Balldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 09:04 AM   #108
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
I know it's early, but I think this will be the first Madden that I've really played since Madden 2005 on the PS2. Liking the game so far.

I'm with you here... the layout in CFM is so well done too! Everything you need to do each week all in one place!!!

Had a couple trade offers.. took one for a 4th round pick. I'm stocking up for next season as we need a lot of defense help, especially at DT as we are the worst defense against the run.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:52 AM   #109
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post

I have not played deep into a franchise since then either... Hearing so much good I am taking the plunge tonight... I just happen to have a weekend where I can get in a lot of gaming too...

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 08-26-2016 at 09:52 AM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 10:07 AM   #110
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
I have not played deep into a franchise since then either... Hearing so much good I am taking the plunge tonight... I just happen to have a weekend where I can get in a lot of gaming too...

Post your thoughts..
Old 08-26-2016, 10:25 AM   #111
SirBlurton
High School Varsity

This is definitely my favourite Madden ever...and that's before any patches.
Everything feels "tighter" and there don't appear to be any glaring issues.

I'm using Armor and Sword's sliders from Operation Sports and they are providing awesome games. I love the "weightier" feel of the players this version.

For the tuner issues, rather than re-installing the game, I just:
1) Deleted the tuner in game
2) Hard reboot of Xbox (hold power for approx 10 seconds)
3) Restart the game (and re-downloaded the tuner)

I tested in practice mode, before I did it, no QB scrambles ever. After, there were some, but I think that aspect can be improved further.

Last edited by SirBlurton : 08-26-2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Forgot to specify re-download of tuner
SirBlurton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 05:25 PM   #112
sabotai
General Manager

I guess it wouldn't be Madden without one "LOL, WTF?" play per game. Playing as the Bengals against the Steelers, they throw a screen pass, I try to tackle Bell who gets out of my grasp, who then proceeds to run right by three defenders who stood still in the open field on his way to a TD. After checking the replay, they stopped moving when I began my tackle and just stood still the entire rest of the play. Yes, it happened in the 4th quarter. Yes, I lost by 4 points.

Using the sliders SirBlurton mentioned and they feel good so far. Running felt right for both sides, as did passing. The only issue with passing is that INTs are still high. I had 3 and Big Ben had 3. 2 were definitely my fault, but the 3rd was an insane circus catch, as was one of Big Ben's. I'll give it a few more games before pushing the INT slider down more than they did.

The other issue I'm having is that in several games, all but one QB fumble was taken back for a TD. Maybe I've just seen some flukes, but if that keeps up, the fumbles slider is going to zero which will hopefully just turn them off. I'd rather not have any fumbles at all than a defensive TD 90% of the time the QB puts it on the ground.

And one last issue that's entirely on me...I've really got to stop switching players when on defense. I usually do far more harm than good.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 05:27 PM   #113
Balldog
Pro Rookie

Still downloading...got a vasectomy today and was looking forward to taking advantage of the downtime. Guess not!

Old 08-26-2016, 07:42 PM   #114
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Thanks for the tip on sliders...had my best game yet...Steelers beat TB 37-35 in a thriller...

- Saw a fake FG run by the CPU, but failed at my 1 yard line
- Next play, Pitt scores a 99 yard TD
- Jamie Winston was scrambling quite a bit and even ran for a TD
- Steelers took lead late, but TB came back on a quick strike
- Steelers get ball with 48 seconds left...4th down, pass missed, but hold on....pass interference on the defense...ball inside 10 of TB
- Winning field goal kicked by Steelers as time expires
- Williams of Pitt had 120 yards rushing (me)
- TB's RB, had 135 yards against me

Great time!

Last edited by SlyBelle1 : 08-26-2016 at 07:43 PM.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:28 PM   #115
Balldog
Pro Rookie

Anyone else having issues kicking? Where you hit X for accuracy it will randomly say you were way too early? I am seeing this on the X1 trial on occasion and on the PS4 very frequently.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:39 PM   #116
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

My only question about his sliders: Is WR accuracy 65 too much? I want guys who should drop the ball to drop it.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:53 PM   #117
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Still see plenty of drops...maybe even a little too many
Old 08-26-2016, 10:51 PM   #118
dfisher
High School JV

Just had my best online game ever as the Eagles versus the Seahawks. I'm down 7-3 at halftime thanks to Bradford getting stripped for a TD and a field goal on the last play of the half. I give up a near 5 minute touchdown drive to open the 2nd half and then the fun begins.

Just before the end of the 3rd, Ryan Mathews takes a cross screen (first time a ever ran that play) to the house from 48 yards out. I go for two but throw incomplete. The Seahawks drive appears to stall at my 30 yard line, but he connects on a jump ball on 3rd and ten. Now I'm down 20-9 with the extra point to come in the 4th. I block my first ever kick and Malcolm Jenkins scoops it up and runs it in for 2 to make it 20-11 and I'm kicking myself for going for two earlier.

I still need two scores, so I primarily go no huddle. On 4th and 5, I catch him in a blitz with the perfect call, a swing pass to Mathews on the wide side of the field. It picks up 19, and I end the drive with a touchdown and trail 20-18 with about 3:30 left. He gets into my territory as I struggled with his run game, but I stuff him for a 4 yard loss on first down and I hear a click and the screen goes black; my receiver shut itself off. I scramble to turn it back on to see I missed a 10 yard gain. I stuff the run on third down, and then force an incompletion on 4th allowing me to take over from my 43 with less than 2 minutes and 1 timeout. First play, I see bump and run, and for the first time Jordan Matthews beats his man off the line. Bradford drops it in before the safety can get over (cover1), and I'm set up in the red zone. He blew two timeouts earlier on a challenge and to avoid a delay of game, so 3 runs into the line allow me to use my last time out from the 10 with 3 seconds left. Field goal is good and I win 21-20, with the blocked extra point return the difference.
dfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 11:16 PM   #119
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
My only question about his sliders: Is WR accuracy 65 too much? I want guys who should drop the ball to drop it.

Still some drops, but also a good number of circus catches. It sorta evens out, but it's annoying. I was thinking of dropping it back to 50 and pushing QB accuracy down even more. My Cmp% is picking up as I'm getting used to playing Madden again after several years off.
Old 08-26-2016, 11:20 PM   #120
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balldog View Post
Anyone else having issues kicking? Where you hit X for accuracy it will randomly say you were way too early? I am seeing this on the X1 trial on occasion and on the PS4 very frequently.

Had this too. I think what's going on is that you're not hitting X for the power before it reaches the top and stops (and it doesn't register the button). When it gets back down, you hit X for accuracy, but the game reads it as the first time you're hitting X.

I've started making sure not to get greedy and hitting X before it gets to the top and it hasn't happened again.

On that note, anyone see the CPU miss a FG? Several games played, I've seen at least 10 tries from 40+ years out and every one from the AI has been right down the middle.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:33 AM   #121
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
On that note, anyone see the CPU miss a FG? Several games played, I've seen at least 10 tries from 40+ years out and every one from the AI has been right down the middle.

Don't think I have yet, but to be honest from what I can remember the CPU has always been in a range where I thought they would make it. Possibly lowering CPU accuracy may help

With that said, I have missed too many FGs myself. Not getting a good feel of the new kicking mechanics where it appears the arc disappears and seems very sensitive to movement. Its even gotten to the point where I am just now simming my own FGs because I was regularly missing chip shots. May be my controller being overly sensitive, not sure. Not a big deal for me.
Old 08-27-2016, 08:22 AM   #122
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

First. you all suck. Second, I bought the game. Any word on sliders for "coach mode" play?
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 08:34 AM   #123
Kodos
Resident Alien

I missed two extra points last night.
Old 08-27-2016, 09:01 AM   #124
Balldog
Pro Rookie

Thanks Sabotai, that definitely seems to be the problem I was having!

Old 08-27-2016, 09:45 AM   #125
Galaril
Pro Starter

I am going the OCD way and am playing all the training stuff before playing the game and that might help folks who are having trouble with kicking. I found sire after going thru the kicking tutorial training drills.
Old 08-27-2016, 10:08 AM   #126
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Quote:
I am going the OCD way and am playing all the training stuff before playing the game and that might help folks who are having trouble with kicking. I found sire after going thru the kicking tutorial training drills.

So far I don't have a problem with the accuracy/power part of it, I have an issue on the aiming with the LS. Just seems too sensitive and when you try and hold it in place, the marker disappears pretty quickly. I do like the training drills, it taught me some stuff in general that I never considered before in my running and passing game.
Old 08-27-2016, 10:20 AM   #127
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Thoughts after 1st game:

Definitely glad I did the kicking drills as well as some of the other new mechanics. They helped me a lot and Parkey has excellent accuracy ratings so I was able to go 2 of 2 on FG attempts including a 40 yard shot.

I used Armor and Sword's sliders with 2 adjustments:

QB accuracy at 20
WR catching at 50

I loved how the game played with one exception. We started the regular season against Cleveland and Griffin didn't scramble even one time the whole game. He had a few opportunities too where he could have had a big play.

Other than that negative, it was almost all positive.

I love the commentary.

With QB accuracy at 20, I saw a lot of wild throws from Griffin which one would expect with his low accuracy ratings. He did have a good 4th quarter when I went into a mostly Cover 3 defense to prevent any big strikes. Before that he was under 50% and 150 yards but he finished 23 of 39 (58%) for 223 yards with 2 TD's and 1 INT.

Wentz has very good ratings for short and medium accuracy and bad rating for long and I saw it in the game. He only had 1 bad throw short or intermediate but all of the long attempts were off target except for 1 which was broken up by the safety.

Wentz finished 20 of 31 (64%) for 278 yards with 2 TD's and 1 INT. A lot of his yards were thanks to a 70 yard TD on a Matthews screen against a blitz that just set up a wall of blockers.

Human running game felt a bit overpowered, but Cleveland's defense is terrible. I'll have to play against a better defense to see if I'm going to make any adjustments to those sliders.

Thanks to a late 59 yard run, Mathews finished with 23 carries for 131 yards and 3 TD's.

Sproles also had 12 carries for 62 yards and a TD.

Even with catching at 50, I didn't see too many drops and all of mine were on contested balls except for 1 that Agholor dropped while wide open. In total, I had 4 drops officially.

Cleveland only had 3 drops and 2 of them were on contested balls.

My run defense was tough although we did give up 2 long runs. But, I couldn't get any pass rush except when I blitzed. I'll have to see how that goes in future games, but I have 2 highly ranked DL's and expected more pressure from them.

It was a very fun game and I can't wait to see how this season progresses.
Old 08-27-2016, 12:09 PM   #128
Bobble
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balldog View Post
...got a vasectomy today....

Then Imma need you to turn in that username. "Short Shot" is available, as is "College Fund".
Bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:30 PM   #129
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

After demolishing Cleveland in week 1, we came back to Earth as Chicago destroyed us. Wentz threw an early pick and was shaky all day missing open receivers. I did see a lot more drops this game as well. It all fell apart when Ryan Mathews went out early and we became one dimensional with Sproles unable to gain much yardage.

One cool thing that pissed me off but was cool to see. Chicago was up 41-13 and with 17 seconds left rather than run out the clock they run a PA bomb! It caught me completely off guard as I don't think I've ever seen the AI in Madden do that.
Old 08-27-2016, 04:48 PM   #130
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

So, I just discovered something else (and I haven't played Madden for a few years so this might not be new to this version.) I was 1-4 from played games, so I decided to just sim the rest of the year which is taking time because I'm still doing training for my guys and such. So, I'm 1-11 and in great shape to get the #1 pick... except I don't own it. They finally implemented traded picks from real life in the game!
Old 08-27-2016, 05:21 PM   #131
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Quote:
One cool thing that pissed me off but was cool to see. Chicago was up 41-13 and with 17 seconds left rather than run out the clock they run a PA bomb! It caught me completely off guard as I don't think I've ever seen the AI in Madden do that.

Although cool, certainly a questionable call at that point in the game with the score out of reach
Old 08-27-2016, 05:39 PM   #132
BYU 14
Coordinator

Finally getting ready to start my permanent CFM after two test runs to get sliders right.

Here is what I arrived at after 14 CFM games with the Vikings and Colts. Keep in mind I only play offense and always choose from CPU suggested plays. On defense I never control a defender, only call the plays adjust coverage, line, etc. and let the CPU play defense.

All-Pro
Slow
12 minute quarters - 16 seconds on play clock

Injuries - 52
Fatigue - 55
Speed parity - 45

Sliders - Hum/CPU
QB acc - 28/30
Pass blk - 36/22 (Does not lead to high sacks, but increases bad throws/scrambles)
WR - 60/60 (Offsets the accuracy and reduces the high number of balls knocked loose)
Run blk - 45/75
Fumbles - 55/53 (The CPU forces more so bumped hum up a tad)
Reaction - 25/25
Int - 28/28
Coverage - 75/75
Tackling - 52/52

Special Teams
FG pow - 50
FG acc - 32
Punt pow - 50
Punt acc - 72
KO - 50

Penalties
Offsides - 58
False start - 62
Off holding - 58
Def holding - 54
PI - 55
All others at 50

I have gotten a good variety of shootouts, defensive struggles, close games and double figure wins/losses. DeMarco Murray went off for almost 200 yards rushing against me one game, others (Green Bay) I held them to under 60 yards as a team, so skill matters.

Played one game Minnesota vs. Carolina where it was 14-10 Panthers after 3 quarters, then they scored 24 in the 4th and I scored 14, so getting a good variety of everything.

I will post results once from my permanent dynasty as I go.

Last edited by BYU 14 : 08-29-2016 at 01:29 PM.
Old 08-27-2016, 05:51 PM   #133
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Will be watching your CFM results...for now I am going to wait on starting my own CFM until the real season starts with the most updated rosters and likely the first patch.
Old 08-27-2016, 06:41 PM   #134
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Hmmm. One issue of concern: I just drafted the player with the 3rd best overall at #66 in the draft. He was one of the few players who refused to workout, but the analysts are raving about me getting this steal...

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 08-27-2016 at 06:41 PM.
Old 08-27-2016, 06:50 PM   #135
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dola -

The only negative I can say is that he is an undisciplined linebacker with very low awareness and he has the trait that draws a lot of penalties. Otherwise, he looks like a beast and will start for us right away.
Old 08-27-2016, 08:06 PM   #136
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Just saw one of those boneheaded decisions by the CPU before half time....roughly at my 25 yard line with about 12 seconds or so, they are without timeouts. Instead of just spiking the ball or sideline pass, they attempt a pass in the middle of the field, which they complete by time expires. They should have made it out with at least a FG attempt.

Did see a penalty I don't recall seeing before...illegal forward pass where the CPU QB went across the line and threw a pass...it saved me since he completed a TD throw on it
Old 08-28-2016, 07:06 AM   #137
Izulde
Head Coach

I got suckered in by FOFC. Super-sim seems better this go round, but OMFG the drops by my WRs is just stupid. Constant throws that get dropped.

And the re-negotiation is fucking bullshit. Either accept player offer or they say fuck you.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 08:46 AM   #138
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

One nice thing I just noticed:

Wind has much more effect when it should. We are playing in 25 MPH winds today and both QB's have had more wild throws than usual and Washington actually had a punt go almost 70 yards in the air thanks to the wind catching it.
Old 08-28-2016, 10:18 AM   #139
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
One nice thing I just noticed:

Wind has much more effect when it should. We are playing in 25 MPH winds today and both QB's have had more wild throws than usual and Washington actually had a punt go almost 70 yards in the air thanks to the wind catching it.

I don't know throwing in a 25mph wind is a going to be a factor.

Last edited by Galaril : 08-28-2016 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-28-2016, 10:20 AM   #140
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

True. I might have gone too low on QB Accuracy. I was down to 20. I think I'm going to up it back to 25 for the rest of this season.

Edit: Which it is nice that it is possible. Sliders are definitely noticeable in this version.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 08-28-2016 at 10:25 AM.
Old 08-28-2016, 12:14 PM   #141
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:

This was all I could find with my google-fu on how wind affects passing.

Advanced Football Analytics (formerly Advanced NFL Stats): Weather Effects on Passing

Old 08-28-2016, 01:39 PM   #142
BYU 14
Coordinator

First official CFM game with sliders above. I am the Vikings

Vikings 30 Titans 14

Total yards: 369 - 345
Rushing: 163 - 96
Passing: 206 - 249
First Downs: 12 - 13
Turnovers: 1 - 4 (we each lost a fumble)
Sacks: 1 - 2
Penalties: 2/20 - 4/30

Individual
Bridgewater: 14-19 158 yards, 1 TD, 0 Int (left game with an injury)
Mariotta: 27-38 256 yards, 1 TD, 3 Int (2 of these were errant throws under pressure, this is the first time through testing I got more than 2)

Peterson: 26-163, 1 TD (popped a 63 yard run, also noticed bigger holes as Titan front 4 got tired, something cool I haven't noticed before)
Murray: 12-88, 1 TD (also broke a 60+ TD run, only carried twice after the half as they were playing catch up, glad we got up as he ran for the most yards I gave up in a test game, 192)

Diggs: 5-72, 1 TD
Walker: 8-101 (Really impressed how CPU took advantage of mismatch with Delanie Walker, I had no answer for him)

This was an even game based on ratings and played that way with TO's making the difference. We each scored after a short field on turnovers and the Titans had 2 in the red zone, so it could have been 30-28 or 30-24. Some notes from looking at clips I saved, recognition in zone coverage is awesome. You can see defenders keeping their heads on a swivel and reacting to threats. Run block animations are so much better, as linemen come off double teams and work levels, it is beautiful to see. Still some glitch stuff, mostly on tackles and near the sideline, but it is hard to get all of that perfect.

Size and momentum really shine too. On a drive that ended in a FG for me, McKinnon was in for AP and took a screen at the 12, I tried to split two tacklers outside the 1 and got stoned, where AP would have carried them into the end zone. Still some long time issues, but so much to like in gameplay that I can deal with it.
Old 08-28-2016, 02:32 PM   #143
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
This was all I could find with my google-fu on how wind affects passing.

Advanced Football Analytics (formerly Advanced NFL Stats): Weather Effects on Passing

So as I thought a significant impact plus incompletions caused by it would make it even more impactful .
Old 08-28-2016, 03:38 PM   #144
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Even with the upcoming slim PS4 etc etc, I went out and bought a PS4 along with Madden and a few other games today. It's been a couple of years since I played Madden, but I'm looking forward to it. Of course, I'm now waiting for this thing to download a 4.5 GB update file for Madden for some reason...

Last edited by Pumpy Tudors : 08-28-2016 at 03:38 PM.
Pumpy Tudors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 07:10 PM   #145
BYU 14
Coordinator

CFM game 2 with sliders above as the Vikings

Vikings 22 Packers 10

Total yards: 270 - 267
Rushing: 162 - 97
Passing: 108 - 170
First Downs: 16 - 12
Turnovers: 1 - 3
Sacks: 3 - 1
Penalties: 3/25 - 6/46

Individual
Hill: 12-21 112 1 TD, 1 Int
Rogers: 18-30 192 1 TD, 3 int

Peterson: 32-140
Lacy: 14-77

Rudolph: 3-23
Cook: 4-38

With Bridgewater out hurt needed a big day from AP and defense. Got a pick 6 on Green Bays first possession, a safety on their 3rd and then Hill hit Johnson on a 52 yard TD after the ensuing free kick and we were up 16-0 which allowed me to grind Peterson the rest of the day and play the pass forcing Rodgers to go underneath all day. Funny getting 3 picks for the second straight game as I think I only had 16 total in 14 test games. The pick 6 was a great play by Sendejo, the second came off a tip and the last one was a late throw into cover 3 that let the DB get under it. I beat the Packers all three test games at home as well, but lost to them at their place in both of the test games I played. We will see if that holds.
Old 08-28-2016, 07:27 PM   #146
SegRat
High School Varsity

Ive never had fun losing a game before. I am the Jaguars playing at S.D. Down by 3 in the 4th and Ivory fumbles twice in the redzone.
Old 08-28-2016, 08:21 PM   #147
Galaril
Pro Starter

Where can I see my teams injury report ? Or my opponents for that matter to seeee who is injured ?
Old 08-28-2016, 08:50 PM   #148
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Quote:
Where can I see my teams injury report ? Or my opponents for that matter to seeee who is injured ?

Pretty sure under the team screen in CFM...where you see depth charts and such.
Old 08-28-2016, 08:55 PM   #149
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Started up my test CFM as the Steelers....lost a heart breaker to Washington. Number of points.

1) Since I struggle at FGs I have been supersimming those plays....but....kind of bit me in this game. Right before half, got to around the 27 yard line with only 5 seconds left....thought supersim would have them kick the FG, but noooooo...they throw a 5 yard pass...not good.

2) I had a punt blocked...led to Washington 3 points.

3) I had a FG blocked....let to Washington points.

4) Washington took the lead late, but I was able to score to take the lead with about 48 seconds left.

5) Washington got ball back, drove down the field to about the 50 with around 12 seconds left.....on 4th down the QB throws deep....not going to catch it....but wait.....pass interference on my DB.....they kick a FG and win the game 18-16. Second time I have seen a pass interference near the end of game win it....hope this is not a new CPU cheat
Old 08-29-2016, 10:09 AM   #150
bob
College Starter

These cracked me up:

Madden 17 Glitch Season Is Officially Upon Us
bob is offline   Reply With Quote