Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
what did you do?

I went camping.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:30 PM   #1454
JediKooter
Coordinator

So you WERE gone...

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:32 PM   #1455
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
So you WERE gone...

Yeah but I came back last Sunday, and then was really busy at work all week.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:48 PM   #1456
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

I sat down at Arby's. This guy was walking around behind me restless. He walked up to the counter and asked if there was someone in the restroom. He was told something. Then he walked up to the door and tried to open it for 5 seconds giving it several tries. Then he gives up and goes into the ladies restroom. Fast forward til they leave about ten minutes later and his buddy that was sitting with him decided to check the door since no one had come out. He opened it instantly. Then they started laughing as they left. I'm guessing he tried at least once before he asked the lady that worked there so it disturbed me when they jumped in the truck and he was the one driving.

Last edited by TCY Junkie : 08-30-2010 at 03:49 PM.
TCY Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:54 PM   #1457
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
Yeah but I came back last Sunday, and then was really busy at work all week.

Hmmmmm...interesting.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 08-30-2010, 06:10 PM   #1458
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I just ate way to many cool ranch doritos.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #1459
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

So I have a Brinkmann 4-burner grill (Home Depot house brand I think), about a year and a half old, and I got back from vacation to find that burners 2-4 weren't lighting. Some investigation showed me that the piece that distributes the gas from the first burner on to the second burner was broken off (no idea how). Went to the Brinkmann website today and within minutes was able to find the replacement part, for $5.

I would like to recommend Brinkmann grills to everybody. Any company that makes a website that easy to use (instead of having to find the button to shut off some obtrusive audio and then meander through multiple levels of useless crap) deserves my $$.

That is all

/tk
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:12 PM   #1460
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Dola,
Also, I want a hamburger. I have not craved/wanted a hamburger in a very very very long time. Alas. All I have in the house is home made chicken cacciatore and baigan bharta.

/tk
Old 08-30-2010, 06:15 PM   #1461
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
a lot of those pieces are either cast iron or not-very-well coated metals that tend to rust out really quickly. My grill is 6 years old, and I had to replace all of the burners and most of the interconnects this summer.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:17 PM   #1462
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
a lot of those pieces are either cast iron or not-very-well coated metals that tend to rust out really quickly. My grill is 6 years old, and I had to replace all of the burners and most of the interconnects this summer.

Yeah, I figure it's something like that but I couldn't find any obvious wear spot where a weld went bad or something rusted or glue went away. Not that I mind, it was a $5 part, I bought 4 assuming it'll happen in the future. For a $200 grill, I'm not going to complain.

And their website was so freaking easy to use, that's a mega bonus for me. I've had a lot of bad experiences buying parts for broken toys or trying to FIND parts.

/tk
Old 08-30-2010, 09:12 PM   #1463
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I'm getting a cold, its 90 out and I'm on my week of vacation. Great.

Wife got me a meat grinder/sausage stuff for my birthday so, not all bad.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 08-30-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:08 PM   #1464
Suicane75
Coordinator

I've always been jealous of good spitters. I used to see dudes just hock majestic, fountain like loogies and always be a little depressed that I couldn't match their size or liquidity. Seeing Raul Ibanez shoot out a water bottle sized capacity of torrenting spit with seemingly little effort really brought up some old feelings of inadequacy.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:13 PM   #1465
stevew
Hall Of Famer

*YOU MAKE ME feel like I'm living a TEE NAGE DREEM
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:04 AM   #1466
JediKooter
Coordinator

Another cable company rant (ignore if you want):

So, I've had Comcrap for about a year and a half, maybe a couple of months more than that. My bill has gone from about 78 a month to 161 a month. No change in services, no premium channels, no pay per view, no dvr, not getting more channels than what I was from the beginning and basic internet service. 161 freaking dollars a month. They are gone as soon as I find out if I can get Dish or Direct TV from my property management company. I can't remember which, but, one of those two has a promotion right now for free HD for life if you sign up with them.

161 dollars, are you kidding me??????

Old 08-31-2010, 11:51 AM   #1467
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:

So, I've had Comcrap for about a year and a half, maybe a couple of months more than that. My bill has gone from about 78 a month to 161 a month. No change in services, no premium channels, no pay per view, no dvr, not getting more channels than what I was from the beginning and basic internet service. 161 freaking dollars a month. They are gone as soon as I find out if I can get Dish or Direct TV from my property management company. I can't remember which, but, one of those two has a promotion right now for free HD for life if you sign up with them.

Ouch, have you tried calling and bitching? That seems to work for our customers...
Old 08-31-2010, 12:02 PM   #1468
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

For Verizon, my bill did that, too, because everything is an introductory rate which creeps up, particularly at the 6 month and 1 year mark

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:58 PM   #1469
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Always say yes if Paris Hilton offers you gum.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:09 PM   #1470
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Ouch, have you tried calling and bitching? That seems to work for our customers...

That is definitely the next step. I just saw my bill this morning and thought that it had to be a double billing or something like that. My rates have (not surprisingly) gone up 3 times in the last 3 months.

Old 08-31-2010, 01:10 PM   #1471
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
For Verizon, my bill did that, too, because everything is an introductory rate which creeps up, particularly at the 6 month and 1 year mark

SI

Oh no, I took that stuff into account. The only thing that was under a introductory rate was my internet service. That went up 10 dollars.

Old 08-31-2010, 02:52 PM   #1472
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Weird.
FiOS consistenly costs me $130/month for 3 recorders (1 HD), cable with extended HD channel package and faster than normal internet (because I got the extreme HD package I get the bumped internet). Sometimes they bill me only 90 or so, but then the next month it is 170, so I think their billing cycles sometimes fubar.

I work in the industry. I would not recommend satellite TV to a friend.

/tk
Old 08-31-2010, 03:16 PM   #1473
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin View Post
Weird.
FiOS consistenly costs me $130/month for 3 recorders (1 HD), cable with extended HD channel package and faster than normal internet (because I got the extreme HD package I get the bumped internet). Sometimes they bill me only 90 or so, but then the next month it is 170, so I think their billing cycles sometimes fubar.

I work in the industry. I would not recommend satellite TV to a friend.

/tk

I wouldn't complain about Comcrap if for every time they jacked the price, there was some sort of improvement or they've added more channels, something, anything.

Here's a breakdown of my monthly bill:
Digital Preferred - 16.95 (You have to have this to get HD channels)
Standard Cable - 64.99
HD Technology Fee - 8.00 (apparently HD Technology is complicated for Comcast)
Modem Lease - 5.00
Internet Service - 54.95

And then all the extra taxes and service charges they tack on. I've never had Dish or Direct TV, but, I've been to friends houses that have had it and I don't notice a difference at all. Why do you not recommend it?

Old 08-31-2010, 03:18 PM   #1474
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
I wouldn't complain about Comcrap if for every time they jacked the price, there was some sort of improvement or they've added more channels, something, anything.

Standard Cable - 64.99
Modem Lease - 5.00
Internet Service - 54.95

And then all the extra taxes and service charges they tack on. I've never had Dish or Direct TV, but, I've been to friends houses that have had it and I don't notice a difference at all. Why do you not recommend it?
I'd call them and see about getting your services bundled. Something doesn't seem right there. I know here in SoCal (Time Warner Cable) you should be able to get what you have for around $85 bucks plus the 8 or so bucks for a cable box.

It sounds to me that your bundle expired or something.

Last edited by DanGarion : 08-31-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:26 PM   #1475
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I have no issues with satellite. Rarely goes out and the HD package is way better than TWC offers. I pay around $120 on DirecTV for 5 boxes (2 HD, 1 HD DVR), sports pack, HD pack, DVR service, and Total Choice Plus ( which I think is an old package they no longer offer but the pricing appears to be identical to what I'd get if I chose a new package with add-ons).
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:33 PM   #1476
cartman
Death Herald

I've had DirecTV since 1997 and have been extremely happy with it. I do realize that it is all dependent on the birds staying aloft, and if one is lost, then a great bulk of the channels will go offline. But until that happens, I'm a big fan.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:51 PM   #1477
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
I'd call them and see about getting your services bundled. Something doesn't seem right there. I know here in SoCal (Time Warner Cable) you should be able to get what you have for around $85 bucks plus the 8 or so bucks for a cable box.

It sounds to me that your bundle expired or something.

I would love to pay 85 dollars.

Going back a couple of months of bills, I found that the rate for my internet went up 12.95 (the special price expired). I did see that they raised the cable rates and the HD rates twice. Looking on their site, even new customers are getting raped. I only have internet & cable and the new customer offers (that are comparable) are 69.99 and 79.99 for 6 months and then are jacked up to 109.94 and 126.89 per month. The only difference between the two are, 20 more digital channels and On-Demand for the more expensive one. I don't see any HD included in those offers.

I think either way, bundled or not, Comcrap has just priced themselves out of getting my money, unless they can offer me something better than that. I'm willing to pay 90, but, that's about it.

Cartman & Ksyrup: The only things I've heard is if the weather gets really bad (thunder storms, lighting, hail) it will screw up the signal. I live in California, so that's not even a concern here. Is that pretty much what you guys have experienced?

Oh and something like Hulu + Roku + Netflicks is not an option for me as I can not watch live NFL games or baseball games through any of those services, nor can I watch any (well, my guess, about 90%) of the TV shows/channels that I like to watch.

Old 08-31-2010, 03:54 PM   #1478
cartman
Death Herald

Yeah, it has to be a really bad thunderstorm to the southwest of my house for me to lose the signal. And even then, the longest it was out was 10 minutes or so.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:13 PM   #1479
sabotai
General Manager

247.2 pounds is my weight today.....That's the highest I have ever seen on my scale. *sigh*

Time to stop making excuses and get to work.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:18 PM   #1480
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Yeah, it has to be a really bad thunderstorm to the southwest of my house for me to lose the signal. And even then, the longest it was out was 10 minutes or so.

Ah ok cool. Definitely don't have to worry about that where I am. I think the only problem I'll run into is an earthquake.

Old 08-31-2010, 07:51 PM   #1481
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Standard Cable - 64.99
Modem Lease - 5.00
Internet Service - 54.95

I played a little hardball with a pair of Comcast agents over chat when we signed up so our costs aren't too bad. I did some online reading at the time and found that if you have a competitor in the area (AT&T/Verizon), you can play this us with them and say you're going to switch once the conversation gets going. You just have to be willing to follow through with your threat and/or be willing to sit through another half hour with agents, trying to negotiate again if you fail.

Unfortunately, where I'm at, it's Comcast or nothing so I didn't have much room to negotiate.

SI

Old 08-31-2010, 08:51 PM   #1482
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

It has to be a big downpour for our satellite to go out, and even then, it's only sporadic. When we lived in Florida and could get 30 minute downpours, then yeah. we might lose it for longer, but that was rare (and even rarer here).
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:30 PM   #1483
cartman
Death Herald

1994 is the worst year ever, Kurt Cobain died and Justin Bieber was born!
Old 08-31-2010, 09:40 PM   #1484
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:

However the original X-Com was released that year!
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:11 PM   #1485
Masked
College Starter

Quote:

Cartman & Ksyrup: The only things I've heard is if the weather gets really bad (thunder storms, lighting, hail) it will screw up the signal. I live in California, so that's not even a concern here. Is that pretty much what you guys have experienced?

I've lost the signal once for about 2 minutes as a result of the weather here in California.
Masked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:49 AM   #1486
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked View Post
I've lost the signal once for about 2 minutes as a result of the weather here in California.

Was it a unusually bad storm for here that did it? Even then, 2 minutes isn't bad at all.

There was a stretch of about 2 months with Comcrap at about 1 in the morning the signal would just stop and my box would try reboot for about 45 minutes. They never could figure out what the problem was.

Old 09-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #1487
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Piping hot coffee belongs in a mug or cup, not on your thumb.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #1488
Swaggs
Coordinator

I can't believe it is already September.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:20 PM   #1489
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

No kidding. Same feelings here

SI

Last edited by sterlingice : 09-01-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:54 PM   #1490
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Overheard in the elevator:

"I can't wait for football. I can't watch baseball anymore. Fucking Manny Ramirez doesn't even speak English. Did you know he's only 5'5"?"
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:47 PM   #1491
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

I don't like people that can easily get to my knees either.

TCY Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #1492
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
I played a little hardball with a pair of Comcast agents over chat when we signed up so our costs aren't too bad. I did some online reading at the time and found that if you have a competitor in the area (AT&T/Verizon), you can play this us with them and say you're going to switch once the conversation gets going. You just have to be willing to follow through with your threat and/or be willing to sit through another half hour with agents, trying to negotiate again if you fail.

Unfortunately, where I'm at, it's Comcast or nothing so I didn't have much room to negotiate.

SI

Weird, your post and Ksyrups post never showed up until now...

There is at&t in the area. So, I can definitely try to use that approach. I have no problems switching actually as I have no loyalty to Comcrap at all. Hopefully a satisfactory resolution will present itself soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
It has to be a big downpour for our satellite to go out, and even then, it's only sporadic. When we lived in Florida and could get 30 minute downpours, then yeah. we might lose it for longer, but that was rare (and even rarer here).

That totally makes sense. Especially since a torrential down pour here probably happens once every 3 years, so I think I can live with that.

Old 09-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #1493
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:

Maybe Bieber is Cobain reincarnated!
Old 09-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #1494
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Maybe Bieber is Cobain reincarnated!

You should be banned for speaking such blasphemy!
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:19 PM   #1495
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Bieber was spawned March 1st, and Cobain died April 5th, so no worries there (unless an astral DeLorian is involved).
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #1496
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

here at work, our building is a sprawl. They basically took two office buildings and built a connector between the two of them, and turned it into one big building..

Most of the global tech support for my company is on one side of the building, which makes finding parking on that side of the building fun, especially when you come in mid-day, like I do for my shift.

Over the last few years, parking has dwindled (the company made a visitors only section (never full), Car Pool section (Never used), some spaces were lost because they installed a liquid nitrogen container for cooling the data center.. the list goes on and on.

Well, today, I get in to work, start going on the merry go round that is finding a space you don't have to walk 20 minutes to get to our work area from.. (there's three rows of parking on this side of the building, and there's so much demand that people end up parking on the curbing between rows, where there's no parking spaces, etcetera).

Lo and behold, on the second row, fourth closest to the door, an open spot!

Start pulling in...

WTF, they put a sign up?

"Reserved for Policy Committee"

Are you *@_$&_@ kidding me? Ten spaces in an already overcrowded parking lot, gone? (and this is a 300 or so spot lot, that has like 350-400 in it)

So, as I back out of the space, and spend the next ten minutes going round in circles till I find someone leaving and take their spot, the following thought runs through my mind.

To: Members of the Policy committee
Subject: A proposed policy...

Hi folks, I have a proposed policy.. I propose you stop taking our #@%*)@% parking spaces away!

Last edited by SirFozzie : 09-01-2010 at 05:41 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:59 PM   #1497
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I've never had Dish or Direct TV, but, I've been to friends houses that have had it and I don't notice a difference at all. Why do you not recommend it?

Without getting into details too specific, the long and short of my disdain for DTH satellite anything is that it's not conducive to a good user experience except under ideal conditions. It IS good for distribution to places with multiple large dishes with multiple sources, the signals that then get further distributed (for example, I think FiOS gets their main feeds from satellite feeds and then distributes them via the fiber in their own way, this is a good use of satellite distribution). At this point in time, the satellite technology, combined with FCC rules and considerations for the "unsightliness" of dishes (especially where condo associations or HOAs are concerned), we're kind of at the limit of what they can do. If you live in a place that has relatively little weather, and no trees, and can have 2-3 dishes for optimal pointing, it's not bad.

Between rain and snow mucking the signal, high winds mucking with the pointing and mucking the signal, and satellite outages/failures, combined with the fact that there's only so much you can do with a dish or two of that size, it's never something I'd recommend. Regarding failures, I think it's possible that there may be more in the "near" (next couple years) future as the first/second generation of satellites starts to age and are not completely replaced. To boot, replacement satellites have a lot more capacity but are then pushed that much harder in terms of distribution of channels sold to various users, you end up relying on fewer amplifiers overall. Nevermind ZombieSat... Personally, I've had some really bad experiences with high winds in particular screwing up reception, when I had no choice but to have satellite TV. Rain was bad (but not as bad as it was say 5 years ago), and thankfully at the time I didn't get large snow/ice buildup.

But satellite TV is light years better than satellite internet, which I would only suggest getting if there's absolutely no other way to get internet access (3g cellphone internet is sometimes better than satellite internet).

But in the end, that's just me. For my money, I'd call Comcast and threaten to leave them and see what they can do. Or drop cable entirely and rely on Hulu, Netflix, etc (but admittedly I don't watch a lot of TV...now that XBOX is getting ESPN, it will be harder to justify cable in general).

/tk
Old 09-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #1498
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin View Post
Without getting into details too specific, the long and short of my disdain for DTH satellite anything is that it's not conducive to a good user experience except under ideal conditions. It IS good for distribution to places with multiple large dishes with multiple sources, the signals that then get further distributed (for example, I think FiOS gets their main feeds from satellite feeds and then distributes them via the fiber in their own way, this is a good use of satellite distribution). At this point in time, the satellite technology, combined with FCC rules and considerations for the "unsightliness" of dishes (especially where condo associations or HOAs are concerned), we're kind of at the limit of what they can do. If you live in a place that has relatively little weather, and no trees, and can have 2-3 dishes for optimal pointing, it's not bad.

Between rain and snow mucking the signal, high winds mucking with the pointing and mucking the signal, and satellite outages/failures, combined with the fact that there's only so much you can do with a dish or two of that size, it's never something I'd recommend. Regarding failures, I think it's possible that there may be more in the "near" (next couple years) future as the first/second generation of satellites starts to age and are not completely replaced. To boot, replacement satellites have a lot more capacity but are then pushed that much harder in terms of distribution of channels sold to various users, you end up relying on fewer amplifiers overall. Nevermind ZombieSat... Personally, I've had some really bad experiences with high winds in particular screwing up reception, when I had no choice but to have satellite TV. Rain was bad (but not as bad as it was say 5 years ago), and thankfully at the time I didn't get large snow/ice buildup.

My biggest concern is the condo association at the moment. I haven't noticed any dishes, but, the way the place is set up, I might just not be seeing them. As for weather...it does get windy where I am at, at times. Rain, pretty much none. Snow, never. Ice, maybe once in a blue moon. There are trees, but, the way the complex is set up, it's on the side of a hill so, there may not be too much of an issue with line of sight, unless it has to be pointed to the west where there is a HUGE hill and the dish would have to be pretty much pointed straight up because of how close I am to that hill.

Quote:
But satellite TV is light years better than satellite internet, which I would only suggest getting if there's absolutely no other way to get internet access (3g cellphone internet is sometimes better than satellite internet).

But in the end, that's just me. For my money, I'd call Comcast and threaten to leave them and see what they can do. Or drop cable entirely and rely on Hulu, Netflix, etc (but admittedly I don't watch a lot of TV...now that XBOX is getting ESPN, it will be harder to justify cable in general).

/tk

I would never go with satellite internet. My mom has it (she has no choice) and it is just horrible. It will be down for days at a time. I am definitely going to call them and see what I can do. I've looked into the Hulu, Netflix, and others, and it just doesn't work for my viewing habits. Oh well.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:09 PM   #1499
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I hate motorcycles. I don't want to see your ugly face and mullet. Put the helmet back on. Your pipes are too loud.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:15 AM   #1500
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Day 1 of kindergarten yesterday...not so bad. A little bit of tears, but my daughter did OK. When she got home, she did tell us it took so long for her to get home today since they did alot of different things.

Day 2...disaster. I literally had to chase her through the yard, pick her up, and put her on the first step of the bus. And toss her backpack to the driver.

Nowhere to go but up, right?
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote