Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-01-2016, 03:14 PM   #16201
Butter
Coordinator

Now what I'm with isn't "it". And what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.

Sorry, I'm like Cartman with "Come Sail Away" by Styx. I had to finish it.

Last edited by Butter : 09-01-2016 at 03:14 PM.
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:12 PM   #16202
Easy Mac

This clown story in Greenville is ridiculous. One local news site has a clown sighting timeline. This is so dumb.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 04:12 PM   #16203
Critch
lolzcat

St Vincent and the Grenadines would be a good name for a band.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 02:58 PM   #16204
Suicane75
Coordinator

So there's a show called Island Hunters, which is an apparent offshoot of House Hunters, Apartment Hunters, Closet Hunters, Bathroom Hunters and Shed Hunters.

This particular episode features a group who want to start a foundation to teach at risk youths to sail. As not so great of an idea as that seems to begin with, they want to buy an Island so they'll have a place for fundraisers, to teach the kids sailing, etc..

How much are they willing to spend on the Island so that they can ask other people for money to teach kids to sail? 20 Million dollars.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 12:10 AM   #16205
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Tell ya something ... have watched most of today's games with the kid home (for the holiday).

The next college football I expect to watch with him will be Thanksgiving.

And that's depressing beyond words for me to consider.
Old 09-04-2016, 06:20 AM   #16206
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
So there's a show called Island Hunters, which is an apparent offshoot of House Hunters, Apartment Hunters, Closet Hunters, Bathroom Hunters and Shed Hunters.

This particular episode features a group who want to start a foundation to teach at risk youths to sail. As not so great of an idea as that seems to begin with, they want to buy an Island so they'll have a place for fundraisers, to teach the kids sailing, etc..

How much are they willing to spend on the Island so that they can ask other people for money to teach kids to sail? 20 Million dollars.

Is this the captain hook origin story?
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 05:10 AM   #16207
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

When I was in 8th grade, our Junior High's math team won the county tournament, and our Academic Bowl team won the biggest competition in the area at the end of the year. The same four people were on both teams.

Teammate 1 was the "all around stud" of the crew. Apart from being a D&D playing, math tournament winning geek, Jimmy was tall, strikingly handsome, and had a cheerleader girlfriend considered by many/(most?) to be the prettiest girl in the school. He became a very popular and "rising star" teacher in my home town. Too popular, evidently: a few years back he pled guilty to having sex with an 18-year-old female student, and in the course of the investigation it came out that at the same time he was in the relationship with the 18-year-old, he was also having an affair with a fellow married female teacher at the same school, and in the midst of another non-sexual-but-inappropriate relationship with a 16-year-old female student that was following the same pattern as the way he had seduced the other two. (Clearly grooming her for when she turned 18, in other words.)

Teammate 2, despite being one of the smartest kids in the county, actually struggled to stay on both teams because of grades. (He had to sit out all competitions for one six-week grading period because of his grades, but he was back for the area-wide stuff near the end of the year.) He never did homework, and often slept or withdrew into his own world and drew pictures in class. I was generally considered "the smartest kid in the school," but in my opinion, Mike was unquestionably smarter than me; I just got that title because I had grades and the ability to interact with other humans. Eventually, I am told, he dropped out of high school mainly due to a combination of terrible grades and boredom. He got his GED and taught himself to code, and eventually managed to land a job as a developer in our home town. But he's 47 and still lives with his parents.

Teammate 3 wasn't particularly striking in Junior High or High School. He was from a middle/upper middle class family, smart, but not "above the bell curve" so. (He scored in the high 800s on the SAT when we all took it in 7th grade to try to do the Duke thing, whereas the other three all broke 1000.) His personal long-lasting influence on my life is that he was doing a summer enrichment computer class at the private school that I would eventually attend for high school in the summer between 7th and 8th grade, and he invited me to come with him one day and check it out, thus exposing me to that school and them to me for the first time. (The teacher who led the computer camp that day eventually interviewed me for the scholarship I won a year later.) Today he is an engineer, married, and has two kids. I'm not sure all that happened, but a couple of weeks ago his wife left him, and he had a complete slow-burning public social media meltdown, culminating in him posting a Facebook Live video this weekend where he may or may not have been trying to shoot himself in the head on camera. (He pulled the trigger and the gun clicked, but did not fire. He yelled "FUCK" and stopped the video. The video was titled "Bye, {wife's name}." It didn't appear to be pointed directly at his head, but slightly in front of it. He was clearly very wasted, so it's quite possible that he was really trying but in his state he couldn't aim it well and didn't load it properly.) FB friends local to him (he's also still in Columbus) got the police there before he harmed himself. He's in a local psychiatric ward now, per his mother.

So, uh, yeah, WTF, dudes??????

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 09-05-2016 at 09:50 AM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 08:14 AM   #16208
cuervo72
Head Coach

I'd say depression for Teammate 2.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:54 AM   #16209
PilotMan
Head Coach

I'd say some form of Autism Spectrum Disorder for #2.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 09:02 AM   #16210
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
I'd say some form of Autism Spectrum Disorder for #2.
When I learned what Asperger's is, I immediately thought of Mike. Of course, in 1982, he was just "that weird smart kid who won't do his homework and draws pictures during class."
Old 09-05-2016, 11:14 AM   #16211
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
When I learned what Asperger's is, I immediately thought of Mike. Of course, in 1982, he was just "that weird smart kid who won't do his homework and draws pictures during class."

So true, and quite frankly I'd say that a large portion of kids from that era went undiagnosed.The rapid rise of Autism incidence rates was really just progress in accurate diagnosis. Only now are we reaching correct statistical "diagnosed" levels within the population. The ones who had no support at home (and no diagnosis) make up a chunk of our homeless "mentally disturbed" population too.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 05:05 PM   #16212
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
Teammate 3 wasn't particularly striking in Junior High or High School. He was from a middle/upper middle class family, smart, but not "above the bell curve" so. (He scored in the high 800s on the SAT when we all took it in 7th grade to try to do the Duke thing, whereas the other three all broke 1000.) His personal long-lasting influence on my life is that he was doing a summer enrichment computer class at the private school that I would eventually attend for high school in the summer between 7th and 8th grade, and he invited me to come with him one day and check it out, thus exposing me to that school and them to me for the first time. (The teacher who led the computer camp that day eventually interviewed me for the scholarship I won a year later.) Today he is an engineer, married, and has two kids. I'm not sure all that happened, but a couple of weeks ago his wife left him, and he had a complete slow-burning public social media meltdown, culminating in him posting a Facebook Live video this weekend where he may or may not have been trying to shoot himself in the head on camera. (He pulled the trigger and the gun clicked, but did not fire. He yelled "FUCK" and stopped the video. The video was titled "Bye, {wife's name}." It didn't appear to be pointed directly at his head, but slightly in front of it. He was clearly very wasted, so it's quite possible that he was really trying but in his state he couldn't aim it well and didn't load it properly.) FB friends local to him (he's also still in Columbus) got the police there before he harmed himself. He's in a local psychiatric ward now, per his mother.

Very sad, and probably too soon, but please tell me his wife's name was, Felicia.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 11:33 AM   #16213
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Agnes (the driver, who is still in a coma as of the last I heard this morning) was on part-time staff with YL, working under Bart.(
Agnes is now speaking. The video here is from a couple of days or so ago.

https://www.youcaring.com/agnes-kim-563433
Old 09-08-2016, 08:47 AM   #16214
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Would love to hear opinions on this.

Attempted to take my son for his driving test yesterday. Unfortunately, they had no appointments available so we'll have to do it another day. Since he has his learner's permit (as has had it for over a year), I had him drive to the test and home. On the way home, he started turning the wheel too early as he was exiting his parking spot, so I had to tell him to stop and remind him to start turning the wheel later. Ok...

We leave the parking lot, and he comes to a stoplight intersection where he has to make a left turn onto a two-lane highway. Our light turns green, and he immediately pulls out and starts making his left hand turn, oblivious to oncoming traffic attempting to go straight. I start yelling, "STOP, STOP!" as he doesn't have the right of way. He says to me, "My light is green!". I explain to him the difference between a green arrow and a green light, but for the rest of the trip home I'm on edge.

It's one thing to be a young driver and maybe over or underestimate timing - but to not understand basic driving rules...

Has anyone else seen this? He's been driving sporadically for a year now (Florida law requires having a permit for a year before getting your license). Is this a new driver thing - is this normal?
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 11:01 AM   #16215
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

My son just got his license back in July so we are pretty familiar with the sentiment.

That said, I started him driving on the farm around 8 or 9 and he has had go carts, atvs, utvs etc all his life. So the vehicle operation and command he had a head start on. The "rules of the road" so to speak were much more trying.

I think the key is to eliminate the sporadically part. Id try to have him drive everyday at least for a little bit for a couple weeks.

If you have any "back roads" near by where he can lg miles with only occasional traffic interaction, Id strongly suggest starting there.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 11:36 AM   #16216
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

My son just turned 16, but I can't get him to drive. I've told him that until he logs the hours I'm not going to let him get his license, but that still hasn't motivated him to jump behind the wheel.

It's strange, I remember dying to get my license, but to him there is no real appeal (and many of his friends as well). I'm not complaining, because the moment he gets his license our insurance costs will double.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 04:45 PM   #16217
RainMaker
General Manager

Nasacort may be the greatest invention of mankind.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 05:23 PM   #16218
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca View Post

We leave the parking lot, and he comes to a stoplight intersection where he has to make a left turn onto a two-lane highway. Our light turns green, and he immediately pulls out and starts making his left hand turn, oblivious to oncoming traffic attempting to go straight. I start yelling, "STOP, STOP!" as he doesn't have the right of way. He says to me, "My light is green!". I explain to him the difference between a green arrow and a green light, but for the rest of the trip home I'm on edge.

I survived a virtually identical experience with a couple months AFTER my kid got his license. I may have even recounted the tale in either this thread or the parenting thread. (I felt like seeing my life before my eyes, projected onto the grill of an oncoming large truck at high speed was worth a mention)

He'd driven probably a few thousand miles by that point, but (as rather passionate discussion revealed) nearly all of it on either interstates, four lanes, or lower traffic streets. To encounter that exact scenario: left turn with oncoming traffic without a turn light was quite unusual to him. We literally sat & went thorough all of the left turns he routinely made for the past 14-15 months, virtually all of them had a turn arrow.

He fairly asked me how he was supposed to know/react correctly if it never came up before? I had to admit that he had a point.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:08 PM   #16219
Suicane75
Coordinator

Beth is not a total boss. And what's more, if she were my neighbor I'd tell her to stop acting like an idiot. I don't like you Beth, stay the eff away from me.
Old 09-10-2016, 08:34 PM   #16220
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
I survived a virtually identical experience with a couple months AFTER my kid got his license. I may have even recounted the tale in either this thread or the parenting thread. (I felt like seeing my life before my eyes, projected onto the grill of an oncoming large truck at high speed was worth a mention)

He'd driven probably a few thousand miles by that point, but (as rather passionate discussion revealed) nearly all of it on either interstates, four lanes, or lower traffic streets. To encounter that exact scenario: left turn with oncoming traffic without a turn light was quite unusual to him. We literally sat & went thorough all of the left turns he routinely made for the past 14-15 months, virtually all of them had a turn arrow.

He fairly asked me how he was supposed to know/react correctly if it never came up before? I had to admit that he had a point.

But, good Lord, isn't that in a manual somewhere? Or maybe, in the 17 years you've been a passenger you MAY have picked the concept up!?
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 08:55 PM   #16221
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:

The driver's handbook is generally fairly meticulous on questions of right-of-way.

"How was I to know?" = "I didn't read that shit."
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 09:49 PM   #16222
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
The driver's handbook is generally fairly meticulous on questions of right-of-way.

"How was I to know?" = "I didn't read that shit."

I honestly don't know of many aspiring drivers that reads more than 10% of it. (I'd figure that, even with great poking & prodding, my kid probably covered 30-40 percent of it tops)

There's so little of it that's tested (at least here, YMMV in other states) that you're better off in terms of getting your license by focusing on what's known to be tested (pretty much every examining post has tendencies about the content of their road test, based on the local geography & such, people talk & therefore the usual stuff is easy enough to find out)

The written test is largely a joke anyway, even without reading the manual, since it's primarily a "red light means what" rudimentary deal.
Old 09-10-2016, 09:53 PM   #16223
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca View Post
Or maybe, in the 17 years you've been a passenger you MAY have picked the concept up!?

Honestly, I dunno if that actually works that way any more (if it ever did).

That's something that's come up on various minor points over a number of years, things where I'm bewildered he had no clue & he's bewildered why I thought he would. The gist of those conversations being "you ask this stuff as though you think I paid the slightest bit of attention until maybe 14 & a half".

While that ain't exactly comforting, it at least feels pretty darned honest.

Also, throw in the point Breeze made up the thread about how getting your license doesn't seem to be anywhere remotely close to the priority it used to be. I've seen the same stuff discussed, with kids frequently not even having the slightest interest in getting one until anywhere from 18 to their early 20s now. I don't get it, but that's definitely a very real "thing".
Old 09-10-2016, 10:10 PM   #16224
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
I honestly don't know of many aspiring drivers that reads more than 10% of it. (I'd figure that, even with great poking & prodding, my kid probably covered 30-40 percent of it tops)

Legit. But you don't get to play the "how was I to know?" card if you didn't RTFM.

Sorry, JuniorInMiddleGA.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 12:15 AM   #16225
CrescentMoonie
College Starter

Exede Satellite Internet is pure evil. $129/mo for 12/3 with a 25 GB data cap and "severe reduction" in speed to .25/.25 once you exceed the cap.
CrescentMoonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 09:27 AM   #16226
Ben E Lou

In my adult life I have bought three homes, sold two, leased out one, and been a renter maybe 5 or 6 times. Up until now, every single purchase, sale, and lease (both ways) had been handled without involving the protection scam swindlers otherwise known as Real Estate Agents. And we were all set for the sale of our Charleston home to be done that way as well. It was a lease/purchase agreement, drawn up by a lawyer, signed in 2014 when we moved out and they move in. And it had an added bonus of the home having been listed FSBO for a few weeks before signing the lease/purchase, and a result from time to time Charleston parasites would call me because they could see that I had tried to sell it myself and it hadn't sold and OF COURSE YOU COULD NOT SELL IT YOURSELF YOU MUST USE ME BUWAHAHAHAHA!!! And then I'd get the enjoyment of telling them that, no, it hadn't sold, but that I'd procured the services of an attorney who charged me less than 20% of what you would have charged me, you parasitic protist, to draw up all of the necessary papers and therefore you and your ilk are frozen out of this.

So all that said...

Bad News: The people renting our Charleston home could not procure financing for the purchase, and we therefore signed over 4% of the sale of that home to the bloodsuckers last night.

Good News 1: The lease/purchase agreement was structured in such a way that we come out a good bit ahead financially if they don't buy the home at the end of it and the market is even remotely normal from the beginning to end of time period.

Good News 2: The market has exploded since then. Based on recent closings in that neighborhood, it seems to be almost a certainty that the sale price will be at least 10% more (and likely closer to 15% more) than what it would have been had the lease/purchase deal been consummated.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 09-15-2016 at 09:29 AM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 01:34 PM   #16227
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Charleston is ON FIRE right now.

We bought a home there back in January, well contracted to build one, just to have as a vacation/future home.

Construction finished in July and we sold it without ever moving into the house. We went under contract at $249k, the same builder is building the same house in the same neighborhood for $379k now. We gave a buyer a deal and put money in our pocket and pissed off a builder (by screwing with his precious comps) who had been a PITA the entire process to boot.

BTW agree with everything you said about 99% of realtors. The other 1% are worth 15% not 6%.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:15 PM   #16228
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
Charleston is ON FIRE right now.
It's insane. I've been watching the market closely there for the last 6-8 months as we were nearing the end of the lease/purchase, and it has SHOT up in the last 3-4. The asking price that our realtor suggested sounds insanely high to me....except when I see that a home that is roughly the same size as ours (120 sq. ft more) but with one less bathroom closed just last week for only $2K less than we're asking.

If I may ask, in what part of town is the home that you bought?
Old 09-16-2016, 11:39 AM   #16229
Suicane75
Coordinator

I wish thoughts like "I bet someone must have written some Norm & Cliff gay erotic fiction" wouldn't pop into my head.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:13 PM   #16230
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I wish thoughts like "I bet someone must have written some Norm & Cliff gay erotic fiction" wouldn't pop into my head.

I never figured to be quoting Broken Matt Hardy but ...

DELETE ! DELETE ! DELETE !
Old 09-17-2016, 08:39 AM   #16231
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
It's insane. I've been watching the market closely there for the last 6-8 months as we were nearing the end of the lease/purchase, and it has SHOT up in the last 3-4. The asking price that our realtor suggested sounds insanely high to me....except when I see that a home that is roughly the same size as ours (120 sq. ft more) but with one less bathroom closed just last week for only $2K less than we're asking.

If I may ask, in what part of town is the home that you bought?

West Ashley "ish"
Old 09-17-2016, 09:12 AM   #16232
QuikSand
lolzcat

Q: What is the limit of times that a married couple can fashion puns based on the similar sounds of "cartoon" and "Khartoum" and not hate ourselves for it?

A: We don't know yet... maybe 350 and counting over 15+ years...
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 01:32 PM   #16233
stevew
Hall Of Famer

So thankfully Pepsi brought back the okay tasting Diet Pepsi OG formula in light blue bottles. Ever since the yucky ass-plosion causing new recipe debuted, sales have apparently been on a steep decline.
Old 09-17-2016, 03:59 PM   #16234
AlexB
Pro Starter

Just don't get why Amy Schumer is a rising star. I find her dislikable and unfunny, and yet she makes millions... Guess she wins!
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 04:03 PM   #16235
Suicane75
Coordinator

I am not one of those, the game was fixed/the refs were on the take, kind of guys. But...Iowa State marching, 4th and 3 at like the TCU 25, all they have to do is score in any fashion and they cover. The play is a hand off and the runner is stopped AT LEAST half a yard short of the yellow line. The ref runs over, places the ball exactly where it should be...and then slides it forward. They bring out the chains and it's a first down by barely a nose. I was intrigued.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:21 PM   #16236
CrescentMoonie
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexB View Post
Just don't get why Amy Schumer is a rising star. I find her dislikable and unfunny, and yet she makes millions... Guess she wins!

She's Sarah Silverman without the personality, humor, or looks.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:20 PM   #16237
CrescentMoonie
College Starter

Wasn't sure where else to put this.

RIP Charmian Carr.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:25 AM   #16238
Easy Mac

Was getting gas this morning and the local news was out to cover the "gas shortage." It was interesting watching who she approached to try and interview. There was definitely a type she went for, I assume to try and get a good quote. Appeared to approach either people you would anticipate put either "Obummer" or "Hide Yo Wife" memes on their facebook page. In the end, the just wandered and did establishing shots, as no one wanted to talk to them.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 07:33 AM   #16239
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
Appeared to approach either people you would anticipate put either "Obummer" or "Hide Yo Wife" memes on their facebook page. white trash rednecks or ghetto-looking black people.
Edited to remove political correctness.

And yes, same observation with the people I've seen on the news talking about the gas shortage here. They want the people that have more potential to generate clicks/eyeballs.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:38 AM   #16240
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrescentMoonie View Post
She's Sarah Silverman without the personality, humor, or looks.

Why are looks brought in to the conversation about her merits as a comedienne? They don't really affect her ability to be funny. (And I don't find Shumer to be all that funny.)

I've never heard someone talk about Rowan Atkinson's appearance. "He's Jerry Seinfeld without the personality, humor, or looks."

Last edited by Kodos : 09-19-2016 at 07:41 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 07:43 AM   #16241
CrescentMoonie
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Why are looks brought in to the conversation about her merits as a comedienne? They don't really affect her ability to be funny. (And I don't find Shumer to be all that funny.)

I've never heard someone talk about Rowan Atkinson's appearance. "He's Jerry Seinfeld without the personality, humor, or looks."

The original comment is about her being a rising star, and looks are often part of that for men and women.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:50 AM   #16242
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
Was getting gas this morning and the local news was out to cover the "gas shortage." It was interesting watching who she approached to try and interview. There was definitely a type she went for, I assume to try and get a good quote. Appeared to approach either people you would anticipate put either "Obummer" or "Hide Yo Wife" memes on their facebook page. In the end, the just wandered and did establishing shots, as no one wanted to talk to them.

When I lived in MS I was friends with a local reporter and she said they are encouraged to interview the folks most likely to give unusual or outrageous quotes.

An example: during the Pearl HS shootings a local reporter was at the Pearl Wal-Mart and she taped and the station broadcast a guy saying that shootings like this didn't happen before blacks got the vote.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:21 AM   #16243
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I have recently (like in the last month) found the utterly hilariousness of "Silicon Valley" and my gf and I have been moving steadily through it (now at ep 7 of Season 3). I had seen it before while scrolling on HBO NOW to watch the latest Game of Thrones, or Veep, or Last Week Tonight.. but man, I'm sad I didn't actually watch this show when it was airing.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:23 AM   #16244
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrescentMoonie View Post
The original comment is about her being a rising star, and looks are often part of that for men and women.

Yeah, you know, like how hot Louis C.K. is
Old 09-19-2016, 10:43 PM   #16245
cuervo72
Head Coach

RIP, C. Martin Croker.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:59 PM   #16246
stevew
Hall Of Famer

The Amy Schumer show has a pretty solid hit rate for sketch type shows. It's not everyone's cup of tea obviously, but i enjoy it.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:06 PM   #16247
stevew
Hall Of Famer

The top of my right foot(lisfranc area) had been hurting for a long time. I work on my feet all day and it was becoming an issue. I did the custom mapped Dr. Scholl's orthotic insoles thing at walmart for $50, since they had a money back guarantee. After 2 days in the insoles, my foot only slightly hurts now. Hoping the trend will continue.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:38 AM   #16248
Ben E Lou

We spend roughly 2/3 of the calendar year in DST. Why is it, then, that so many idiots choose to specify EDT vs. EST and get it wrong??? No, you nitwit, I will not schedule a meeting for 10am EST on 9/26. I will schedule one for 10am EDT. Just say 10am if you still can't get this right when we've been in EDT for over 6 months.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:25 AM   #16249
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
We spend roughly 2/3 of the calendar year in DST. Why is it, then, that so many idiots choose to specify EDT vs. EST and get it wrong??? No, you nitwit, I will not schedule a meeting for 10am EST on 9/26. I will schedule one for 10am EDT. Just say 10am if you still can't get this right when we've been in EDT for over 6 months.

FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties - Front Office Football Central

**hangs head in shame**
Old 09-21-2016, 07:47 AM   #16250
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post