Old 06-20-2016, 12:16 AM   #3051
MrBug708
Head Coach

That battle was part Braveheart part LOTR
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 12:21 AM   #3052
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I thought it was a terrific episode. Yes, it wasn't a surprise how it went (with Mereen either), but it was well executed and shot at least. And I loved the end.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 12:30 AM   #3053
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I thought it was a terrific episode. Yes, it wasn't a surprise how it went (with Mereen either), but it was well executed and shot at least. And I loved the end.

Yup. I dont understasnd people upset with how it went. The alternative was let Jon Snow die and piss everyone off
Old 06-20-2016, 02:44 AM   #3054
Radii
Head Coach

Agree with those who said that they liked the action, but were disappointed in how straightforward the story was.

I also liked Mereen much, much more than Winterfell. Glad that Ramsey is gone. Honestly I'm glad Rickon is gone too, he's been a non-character for too long to try to introduce him as the Stark heir and deal with that.

I look forward to piece moving next week. Davos/Melisandre resolution should be good. WILL DANY GET HER ARMY ON A BOAT?!!??!?! OMGOMGOMG. Kings Landing is where the best story is currently being told IMO, and I'm thrilled to see movement there next week, since I really have no reasonable predictions as to an obvious course of action. That will be nice after this episode, where every obvious prediction came true to the letter. Sometimes you have to do that, I'm not sure it really had to be done like this, but, it gets everything set up where it needs to be for more important conflicts, and hopefully less torture, with Ramsey dead.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 03:09 AM   #3055
Ryno
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
My assumption is that Sansa played the game and set a trap for the trap. Littlefingers army wouldn't have been effective unless they were able to flank the Bolton army.

I hope not. That would mean that she got hundreds, if not thousands of her people killed for no reason. Knights of the Vale plus what Jon started out with had to outnumber Ramsay. I want to believe that she didn't know if/when Littlefinger was going to show up. She probably should have mentioned the possibility to Jon though.
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 03:11 AM   #3056
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
Yup. I dont understasnd people upset with how it went. The alternative was let Jon Snow die and piss everyone off

and after the outage on HBO Now had non-cable/satellite folks without their fix for an hour, if once they'd gotten in, they'd been met with Jon Snow II: Electric Deathaloo, shit might have burned. Literally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
I also liked Mereen much, much more than Winterfell.

First time those words have ever been written?
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 03:27 AM   #3057
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
First time those words have ever been written?

Nah. Put Ramsey in Winterfell and Tyrion in Mereen and I'll take as much Mereen as they want to give me!
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 06:57 AM   #3058
Groundhog
Coordinator

Yeah, it was a Hollywood ending, but you know what, I'm kinda glad to have it, and now that we're winding down, I expect the odd resolution every now and then. One of my favourite episodes. And that ending... god damn. Perfect.
Old 06-20-2016, 07:54 AM   #3059
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

By the by. 10 points for Tyrion finally getting some good lines.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 08:12 AM   #3060
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime 2 View Post
I was actually feeling anxious when Jon was on stuck the ground, almost claustrophobic.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Same for me.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:14 AM   #3061
spleen1015
Coordinator

My only issue was if someone was shooting arrows at me, I'm not running in a straight line. That whole deal made zero sense.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:52 AM   #3062
MrBug708
Head Coach

Too bad Rickon never watched enough movies to know what to do with someone shooting arrows at him
Old 06-20-2016, 08:54 AM   #3063
Groundhog
Coordinator

I think it's entirely plausible that a terrified kid who had been held captive by a sadist would sprint directly towards his brother's army.
Old 06-20-2016, 09:24 AM   #3064
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

My thoughts on last night's episode:

1. Tyrion had great lines. He was fantastic.

2. I loved Dany getting on the dragon and the two other dragons joining here. It was an awesome scene. Very well done. The dragon fire itself was a bit less effective than I thought it'd be, but still a pretty fantastic scene.

3. The battle at Winterfell was amazingly well shot. When they focused in on the chaos of the battle it was phenomenal. It made Braveheart look like community theater and it felt much more visceral and realistic than LOTR. Some pretty amazing shots. The scene where Jon was being trampled and was suffocating was really well done. I've read a lot about ancient battles and they seemed to do a pretty good job recreating the mess, the chaos, the crush of bodies on bodies and all of that. Poor Wun Wun. I knew he'd die here, but still it was sad to see him go.

4. Once you pull out of the middle of the battle things didn't hold up quite as well. As has been noted, serpentine pattern, Rickon. Serpentine pattern. That wall of bodies really seemed to form up really quick, really high and really deep. It was a bit much. Jon's army allowing itself to be surrounded like that also felt a bit off.

5. You knew the Knights of the Vale would sweep in at the end. We were just waiting for it. I know they did it the way they did for dramatic effect, but it really strains credibility. I know it's a show with dragons, White Walkers, people rising from the dead and all of that, I have zero problem with that, but once you establish a set of rules in the world, you should stick to them. They have pretty well established that warfare kind of works like warfare presumably worked back then.

Given where Winterfell is the Vale army would have had to been marching for days, if not, weeks. They either came up through The Neck or sailed around it, landed on the east shore and marched from there. Either way, it's a long way on foot. An army that size doesn't move super fast, but they would have scouts and outriders. There is no reason they wouldn't have had some small group of fast riders ride ahead to let Jon/Sansa know the larger army was coming. The battle was at most going on for 30 minutes? Even if you said it was going on for longer, an hour (seems extreme), those outriders should have been there waaaaay ahead of when the battle began. It's just a step too far for the sake of drama.

In the other examples, Tywin at Kings Landing and Stannis at The Wall it made sense why the others didn't know what was happening. Kings Landing was under siege. The only way they could have got a message through was via raven, but it was pretty common practice - according to the books - to shoot down any incoming or out going raven during a siege to cut off communication.

Stannis had no real connection with the Night's Watch. His army landed on the Wildling side of The Wall, so there was no real way for him to tell the Wall they were coming even if he were so inclined.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:55 AM   #3065
Groundhog
Coordinator

I think the whole argument about how force X moved from point Y to point Z in 1 episode..... well.... how do we know how long has passed from one episode to the next in one story segment? It's easy to think that each plot is progressing on the fly, but I remember reading War of the Worlds in High School and wondering how it took the military three days to realize an invasion had taken place in England. You know why? It was a different time. Maybe it took Snow weeks to reach Winterfell, and weeks for the Vale to reach the battlescene? Of all the unrealistic things to happen in Game of Thrones, it's one of the easiest to explain.
Old 06-20-2016, 09:59 AM   #3066
spleen1015
Coordinator

I think it is because the pacing this season is much faster than previous. In season 1, when they all traveled from Winterfell to Kings Landing it took a few episodes.

This season we have people traveling what seems like greater distances much faster, ie episode to episode.
Old 06-20-2016, 10:07 AM   #3067
Kodos
Resident Alien

They just finished building high-speed rail travel.
Old 06-20-2016, 10:13 AM   #3068
MrBug708
Head Coach

Anyone notice that it was the Mormont shield that Snow used to block the arrors from Ramsey? Lady Mormont for the win!
Old 06-20-2016, 10:14 AM   #3069
molson
General Manager

I couldn't watch TV or movies if I was as nitpicky as a lot of internet critics.

It also seems like a show is criticized either if it's predictable, or if it doesn't go exactly the way the internet critic think it should. Which seems contradictory.

Last edited by molson : 06-20-2016 at 10:14 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:27 AM   #3070
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
I think the whole argument about how force X moved from point Y to point Z in 1 episode..... well.... how do we know how long has passed from one episode to the next in one story segment? It's easy to think that each plot is progressing on the fly, but I remember reading War of the Worlds in High School and wondering how it took the military three days to realize an invasion had taken place in England. You know why? It was a different time. Maybe it took Snow weeks to reach Winterfell, and weeks for the Vale to reach the battlescene? Of all the unrealistic things to happen in Game of Thrones, it's one of the easiest to explain.

Not sure if this is trying to address one of the points I raised above, if so, that's not what I was complaining about. I have no problem at all about how long it takes to get from Point A to Point B. In order for the show to work certain people or armies need to be at certain places at certain times. I get that. I zero problem with this.

I wasn't at all complaining about how fast the army moved or how long it took or anything like that. I was merely pointing out that given when the Vale army arrived, they would have easily been able to let Jon know that they were coming long before the battle started. That's it.

One explanation could be that Littlefinger didn't want Jon to know. That he specifically told his people not to ride ahead in order to give his army the ultimate advantage or something. I guess I could live with that explanation. He's sneaky like that.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 06-20-2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old 06-20-2016, 10:31 AM   #3071
JPhillips
General Manager

The whole timeline of the TV shows is fucked because of the aging of the child actors. The books cover a pretty short amount of time, but the Stark children have obviously aged years since season one. Everything is off because of that.
Old 06-20-2016, 10:35 AM   #3072
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post

I wasn't at all complaining about how fast the army moved or how long it took or anything like that. I was merely pointing out that given when the Vale army arrived, they would have easily been able to let Jon know that they were coming long before the battle started. That's it.

I'm trying to imagine an alternative episode where a scout pulls up to Jon, convinces him to wait a day because a big army is coming, and Jon patiently waits and takes the castle much more easily the next day. I'm not sure that's better than what we got.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:50 AM   #3073
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
I'm trying to imagine an alternative episode where a scout pulls up to Jon, convinces him to wait a day because a big army is coming, and Jon patiently waits and takes the castle much more easily the next day. I'm not sure that's better than what we got.

It makes a lot more sense though... however; it is likely that they don't do that, as Ramsey would have merely stayed inside the walls, or had a better plan for a force that would be if not the same size then larger than his own.

Jon could know Littlefinger was coming, had his forces out in order to draw Ramsey out of the castle and the battle would have been a tense "When is Littlefinger coming" (though most people thought Littlefinger was coming anyways, Jon would have felt that tension).

Of course, Ramsey likely would have had some scouts around to the South of the castle as well. You just don't commit everyone to one side.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:34 AM   #3074
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post

Like I mentioned, I completely understand why they had it unfold like they did for dramatic effect. You can't have everyone acting perfectly rational or have things unfold in a very straightforward, technical sort of way because that gets in the way of excitement, drama, and that sort of stuff.

That said, I still think that Jon could have known the Vale was coming and still have it be a pretty cool scene. Especially since this is the third time now that an army has come out of nowhere to save the day at the last minute. It could have been interesting to see it unfold that way.

Hard to say whether or not it would have been better. The battle itself was pretty spectacular.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:36 AM   #3075
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
The whole timeline of the TV shows is fucked because of the aging of the child actors. The books cover a pretty short amount of time, but the Stark children have obviously aged years since season one. Everything is off because of that.

That really doesn't bother me at all. I haven't had any issue with the timeline or the aging of the actors. Other than Bran (he grew significantly and kind of awkwardly) and, to a lesser extent, perhaps Arya, I feel like the child actors don't seem super out of whack from when the show started.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:20 PM   #3076
Ryno
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Anyone notice that it was the Mormont shield that Snow used to block the arrors from Ramsey? Lady Mormont for the win!

I didn't notice that. Pretty cool.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:33 PM   #3077
Ryno
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
WILL DANY GET HER ARMY ON A BOAT?!!??!?! OMGOMGOMG.
lol. She waited just long enough to come over so that she arrives at the same time as the White Walkers.

Quote:
Kings Landing is where the best story is currently being told IMO, and I'm thrilled to see movement there next week, since I really have no reasonable predictions as to an obvious course of action.
Agreed. Tommen is as good as dead. I think we'll see some wildfire. Other than those, I have no guess to what's going to happen. I've seen three or four equally compelling theories on how Cersei is going to die, and there's no guarantee that it's going to happen this episode.

The director is the same as last episode, and Hardhome, so I expect good things.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:55 PM   #3078
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

With Dany having a massive fleet now with the Masters' former fleet and the Iron Islands 'best ships', two huge armies with the Unsullied and Dothraki, and 3 massive dragons, the question becomes how is she possibly going to lose when she steps on the shores of Westeros? Even the White Walkers seemingly have no chance with 3 dragons who can just hover above them and reign fire upon them.

So there needs to be some twist involved right? Maybe the White Walkers can shoot ice? Or Dany needs to take that evil turn that she seemed to be taking until Tyrion talked her out of it (maybe Tyrion dies in a battle to come, so there is no one to prevent Dany from going mad?). Or the show goes to the books and...

Spoiler

But it seems like Dany is a steamroller at the moment.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:59 PM   #3079
miked
College Starter

Does anyone think Littlefinger goes out this episode? From the previews it would seem he wants to marry Sansa to inherit the North, but the Knights seem to hate him and they would rally behind Sansa and Jon. It would not surprise me to find out that Littlefinger gave up Rickon to keep his favor with Bolton and help eliminate the last known true Stark male heir, making his plan to take the North easier. Just speculation, but Sansa has already been in 2 marriages, I have a hard time believing she will just marry Baelish.
Old 06-20-2016, 01:17 PM   #3080
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Littlefinger has the full and complete support of their Lord, Robin. They would support him over Sansa or Jon. The Knights of Vale are in the North because Robin wanted to save his cousin. I don't think the Knights of the Vale are super pro-Stark or else they'd have been much more agitated at not coming to King Robb's support when he needed them.
Old 06-20-2016, 01:20 PM   #3081
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Yeah, if Littlefinger decides to press the issue for a piece of Sansa, I can't see that going well for him. The Knights aren't particularly fond of him, and all Sansa has to do is let them know what really happened with Lysa.

Yeah, she lied to cover it up, but I think she'd come out of that slightly better than Baelish.

edit: Despite Littlefinger's control over Robin, I think Sansa telling that kid that Baelish murdered his mother would put an end to that real quick.

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 06-20-2016 at 01:21 PM.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 01:26 PM   #3082
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

She risks implicating herself there as well though. And by subsequently lying to cover it up, she risks the Knights of the Vale not actually believing her new story.

edit: Oh, and there is the other part. Sansa OBVIOUSLY doesn't trust Jon. She trusts Littlefinger more (which is saying something when you think about it). There isn't any way she alienates Littlefinger when the Wildlings are fiercely for Jon.

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 06-20-2016 at 01:41 PM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 02:29 PM   #3083
JPhillips
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
That really doesn't bother me at all. I haven't had any issue with the timeline or the aging of the actors. Other than Bran (he grew significantly and kind of awkwardly) and, to a lesser extent, perhaps Arya, I feel like the child actors don't seem super out of whack from when the show started.

Rickon is the worst, IMO.

But me point was just that on the show it's impossible to build a clear timeline because of the aging of the child actors. How long does it take to get from the wall to Three-Eyed Raven? Weeks or years? How long does it take for Ramsey to become Lord Bolton? Weeks or years?

Travel and events have no consistency, and the show hasn't bothered with any consistency because the faces of the actors says years have passed, but the events seem to imply a much shorter, book like span of time. So whether the Vale could get to the North isn't an issue because we don't really know if John has be alive for days, weeks, months or years.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:08 PM   #3084
MrBug708
Head Coach

Would anyone have really cared if Rickon or Bran's actor would really have changed from season to season? I feel like they could have been changed and nobody would have cared too much.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:09 PM   #3085
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

If I recall right, Martin's original time line was for the events of the Winds of Winter to take place five years after the end of a Storm of Swords. But then he decided to write a Feast For Crows and Dance of Dragons to fill the void.

So I have always viewed it as the children should be aging roughly 5-6 years across the time line of the series thus far. But I don't know that I could point to an actual reference anywhere that stated this.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 06-20-2016 at 03:10 PM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 03:19 PM   #3086
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Would anyone have really cared if Rickon or Bran's actor would really have changed from season to season? I feel like they could have been changed and nobody would have cared too much.

Switching the Bran actor might have been a bit odd, but I think people would have adjusted, though if you wanted to stick with kids, you might have to switch him again.

As for Rickon? No, not at all. I didn't even know it was the same actor until someone pointed it out.

They switched actors for Daario and it didn't matter.

They've had three separate people play The Mountain.

I think they switched actresses for Myrcella and maybe actors for Tommen, too, at some point? Also didn't matter.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:25 PM   #3087
JPhillips
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
If I recall right, Martin's original time line was for the events of the Winds of Winter to take place five years after the end of a Storm of Swords. But then he decided to write a Feast For Crows and Dance of Dragons to fill the void.

So I have always viewed it as the children should be aging roughly 5-6 years across the time line of the series thus far. But I don't know that I could point to an actual reference anywhere that stated this.

I've always thought the books were pretty linear with a span of a year or two.
Old 06-20-2016, 04:16 PM   #3088
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I think Bran is the one that has aged like Greg Oden, but I was glad that Rickon died. Also I had read some spoiler that suggested how Rickon's death would play out, and it was exactly as stated. If this is the case, I'm pretty sure I know what's up with next week.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:21 PM   #3089
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
I think Bran is the one that has aged like Greg Oden, but I was glad that Rickon died. Also I had read some spoiler that suggested how Rickon's death would play out, and it was exactly as stated. If this is the case, I'm pretty sure I know what's up with next week.

???
Old 06-20-2016, 05:18 PM   #3090
sabotai
General Manager

Behind the scenes on shooting the battle.

sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 08:44 PM   #3091
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
???

Some redditor had had some spoilers that were confirmed earlier in the season and mentioned the death in last night's episode exactly like it happened. Since the Rickon death was accurate, I'm assuming the spoiler for next week will be as well.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:57 PM   #3092
PilotMan
Head Coach

I finally got to see this weeks episode. All in all, best episode of the season. I will admit that when I saw Theon and Osha (Yarra) in Mereen I screamed BULLSHIT!

Halfway across the world in two fucking episodes?! Ok, it's happened all series, I still don't have to like it.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:03 PM   #3093
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
I think Bran is the one that has aged like Greg Oden...

Greg Oden could have been great on Hodor's back! Great I say!

Like Steam?

Old 06-20-2016, 09:06 PM   #3094
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
I've always thought the books were pretty linear with a span of a year or two.

All of Feast for Crows and a good portion of Dance of Dragons happens side by side the timeline of the previous 3. It was a struggle at times knowing that you had essentially traveled back in time to rehash a different part of the world and broken completely apart from the timeline the previous 2100 pages had created.

Like Steam?

Old 06-20-2016, 11:35 PM   #3095
Ryno
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked View Post
Does anyone think Littlefinger goes out this episode?

I think he's in the game until the end. He's by far the best player, and has a good ability of keeping himself out of danger. If Martin hadn't said something about a bittersweet ending, I'd be willing to bet he'd end up on the throne. Well, that and maybe it would be a little too obvious. Of course, with Martin, the sweet in bittersweet could be that not every human died.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:49 PM   #3096
Ryno
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
how is she possibly going to lose when she steps on the shores of Westeros? Even the White Walkers seemingly have no chance with 3 dragons who can just hover above them and reign fire upon them.
Wight giants maybe? They might be able to sling a big enough projectile to knock one of the dragons down. Then, boom, ice dragon

If I were her, my concern would be how well the Dothraki are going to fare in the cold and snow.
Old 06-21-2016, 12:02 AM   #3097
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
With Dany having a massive fleet now with the Masters' former fleet and the Iron Islands 'best ships', two huge armies with the Unsullied and Dothraki, and 3 massive dragons, the question becomes how is she possibly going to lose when she steps on the shores of Westeros? Even the White Walkers seemingly have no chance with 3 dragons who can just hover above them and reign fire upon them.

So there needs to be some twist involved right? Maybe the White Walkers can shoot ice? Or Dany needs to take that evil turn that she seemed to be taking until Tyrion talked her out of it (maybe Tyrion dies in a battle to come, so there is no one to prevent Dany from going mad?). Or the show goes to the books and...

Spoiler

But it seems like Dany is a steamroller at the moment.

Her biggest threat is a traitor from within.

Spoiler

Last edited by Atocep : 06-21-2016 at 12:02 AM.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 12:19 AM   #3098
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Okay, so the Vale thing was obviously predictable, but I was kind of hoping that the night's king would have overrun castle black and all of the dead bodies were going to rise creating an insane 3 way battle. Somehow with the remaining living holed up in winterfell for defense.
Old 06-21-2016, 01:46 AM   #3099
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Her biggest threat is a traitor from within.

Spoiler

Spoiler
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:29 AM   #3100
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Okay, so the Vale thing was obviously predictable, but I was kind of hoping that the night's king would have overrun castle black and all of the dead bodies were going to rise creating an insane 3 way battle. Somehow with the remaining living holed up in winterfell for defense.

That may be the cliffhanger in the season finale... I think the title of the Episode is "The Winds of Winter".