Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-31-2022, 07:48 PM   #3801
Edward64
Head Coach

Done with Evil s3. Pretty good but the weakest of the 3.

s3 got a lot more stupid weird with the "family" re: mother & husband. At this point, I think the mother & husband are distractions and should be written out and/or greatly reduced. The "entity" arc is just stupid with their stupid missions.

Nun Andrea + shovel is great! The monsignor tangent was a nice, subtle touch. The "sexy" Kristin is fun.

Looking forward to s4.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 10:23 PM   #3802
Critch
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Watched the teasers for the LOR prequel "Rings of Power". It looks great and will be released on Sept 2.

Lord of the Rings The Rings of Power Release Date Details

It's costing Amazon quite a bit of money, the rights ($250M) and season one ($462M) but think it'll pay off. Season two has already been approved.

First couple of episodes are up now. Not bad at all, scene setters and obviously big budget and with the feel of the movies. I'm not much of a LotR fan though, I couldnt finish the books and I thought the movies were a bit same-y, so maybe I'm missing things that put the purists off.

Disappointing lack of dwarfs in the first episode though.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 08:39 AM   #3803
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critch View Post
First couple of episodes are up now. Not bad at all, scene setters and obviously big budget and with the feel of the movies. I'm not much of a LotR fan though, I couldnt finish the books and I thought the movies were a bit same-y, so maybe I'm missing things that put the purists off.

Disappointing lack of dwarfs in the first episode though.

I watched the 2 episodes last night. TBH, I didn't think it was that great. The special effects were good but story was middling.

The swimming part, yeah right. Enjoyed the Elrond + dwarves section.
Old 09-02-2022, 08:43 AM   #3804
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

I'll try to watch The Rings of Power sometime this weekend. A new episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 premieres tonight. Tomorrow is college football. So probably Sunday.

However I'm going to try to pretend that the show has no relation to Middle Earth or Tolkien.
Old 09-02-2022, 02:00 PM   #3805
RainMaker
General Manager

Do you need to watch the movies to understand The Rings of Power? I think I saw one of them when it came out but I remember next to nothing.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 02:13 PM   #3806
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

I haven't watched it yet, but my understanding is that the timeline for the Rings of Power should be waaaaaaaaaaay before The Lord of the Rings. Like thousands of years.

I imagine you'd be fine.
Old 09-02-2022, 02:45 PM   #3807
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

HBO Releases the First Episode of House of the Dragon for Free to Spite Amazon's Lord of the Rings
Old 09-02-2022, 08:58 PM   #3808
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

"Hustle" was an excellent sports film. Adam Sandler did an excellent job.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 02:31 AM   #3809
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Trainwreck: Woodstock 99 is a fantastic documentary. I remember watching footage ...and watching this doc I recall having the same disgusted sighs and eyerolls as I did watching the Jan 6 idiots committing treason. I wonder how many of those destructive fratboys at W99 later stormed the capitol
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 08:02 AM   #3810
Carman Bulldog
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I wonder how many of those destructive fratboys at W99 later stormed the capitol

Or became pro wrestlers...

It's Him! The Miz Confirms He's In The Woodstock '99 Documentary On Netflix
Carman Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 09:32 AM   #3811
GrantDawg

Old 09-03-2022, 09:34 AM   #3812
Edward64
Head Coach

Hah, that is classic!

TBF, or Atlanta since DragonCon is on right now

Last edited by Edward64 : 09-03-2022 at 09:34 AM.
Old 09-03-2022, 09:41 AM   #3813
GrantDawg

Quote:
Hah, that is classic!

TBF, or Atlanta since DragonCon is on right now
That is definitely a walk down the hall of a Dragoncon host hotel.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:47 PM   #3814
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

I'll give the Rings of Power a "Decent enough" rating. My only real complaint is the Galadriel character. I always thought of her as wise and not as impulsive as seen in the first two episodes.
Old 09-05-2022, 08:52 AM   #3815
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
I'll give the Rings of Power a "Decent enough" rating. My only real complaint is the Galadriel character. I always thought of her as wise and not as impulsive as seen in the first two episodes.
We were all young sometime. Even elves,
Old 09-05-2022, 09:37 AM   #3816
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
We were all young sometime. Even elves,

Agreed. She had a good couple thousand of years to go from impulsive to wise.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 09:59 AM   #3817
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Isn't she at least a 1000 years old at this point?
Old 09-05-2022, 10:06 AM   #3818
Edward64
Head Coach

So WTF was the swimming thing about. Did she really think she could make it back? Seems more like a death wish than youthful rebellion.

BTW, just asking ... should we create a dedicated thread to discuss this series? $1B worth of episodes
Old 09-05-2022, 11:27 AM   #3819
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
I'm strangely fascinated by YT Australia Border Security series. Customs & immigration checking people flying in.

The 2 things I've learn (so far) are:

1) Declare any money over $10K Australian or equivalent
2) Declare all food

For (2), all the examples so far (over 5+ episodes) have been Chinese & Vietnamese people with really strange stuff (and not just small amounts).

There's been episodes on folks trying to smuggle in narcotics. I want to watch the Singapore version and see if anyone is stupid enough when facing a death sentence vs fine/toss out of country.

Got back to watching more episodes.

In addition to the 2 things above, other things I've learn

3) They can check & read message in your smartphone. From what I've read, you don't need to unlock your phone but apparently they can make life very hard if you don't

4) X-rays can highlight "organic matter" (Chinese and Vietnamese people, take note with your ridiculous food stuff)

5) When caught with a little amount of drugs, you get your visa cancelled and can't come back for a 3 year exclusion period. When caught with funky food, you get fined $400-$450 AUD and a warning. I think Australia has room to up the penalties

Not good when you are taken to their special room. I was telling wife that I want to visit Melbourne, act suspicious, don't answer questions directly, and get interrogated in the special room.
Old 09-05-2022, 04:47 PM   #3820
GrantDawg

Just watched ROP. Loved it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2022, 12:58 AM   #3821
Vegas Vic
Checkraising Tourists

My wife and I are currently watching "Five Days at Memorial", a docudrama series on Apple TV+. It's a gut-wrenching tale of a hospital staff and their patients who were left to fend for themselves by the local, state and federal government (and their corporate office) for five days after Hurricane Katrina hit. Then conditions they had to endure and choices they had to make are almost incomprehensible. It's a well written and well acted series, and I highly recommend it.

Here's a link to the trailer:

Trailer for "Five Days at Memorial"

Last edited by Vegas Vic : 09-06-2022 at 01:10 AM.
Vegas Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 10:13 PM   #3822
Edward64
Head Coach

Although I don't necessarily agree everyone/majority criticizing the Ring of Power casting is racist, I do agree with the overall sentiment below.

If you are interested, here's where you can buy it https://www.donmarshall72sstore.com/...men-s-t-shirts

BTW, it's been over 20+ years since the first one came out.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/07/enter...cec/index.html
Quote:
Cast members have spoken out about the racist comments they’ve received, and now, they have the support of original hobbits Wood, Astin, Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd, who played Frodo, Samwise, Merry and Pippin, respectively. All four actors appeared wearing gear that reads, in Elvish, “You all are welcome here,” along with several ears of different characters in a spectrum of skin tones.

Last edited by Edward64 : 09-07-2022 at 10:14 PM.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:17 PM   #3823
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Although I don't necessarily agree everyone/majority criticizing the Ring of Power casting is racist, I do agree with the overall sentiment below.

If you are interested, here's where you can buy it https://www.donmarshall72sstore.com/...men-s-t-shirts

BTW, it's been over 20+ years since the first one came out.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/07/enter...cec/index.html

That's a cool sentiment.

Not really loving the new series so far, but the skin colour of the cast has nothing to do with that.
Old 09-08-2022, 08:22 AM   #3824
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
That's a cool sentiment.

Not really loving the new series so far, but the skin colour of the cast has nothing to do with that.

Take it with a grain of salt but Rings of Power casting could be somewhat bigoted/prejudicial.

Is there a reason why a series that obviously wants to be diverse have left off Asian performers?

Lord of the Rings: Rings Of Power Sparks Racist Backlash – The Hollywood Reporter
Quote:
If anything, Rings of Power has an opportunity to be more inclusive in future seasons. While the cast features Black, Latino, MENA and Pacific Island actors, there is, as of now, a lack of Asian performers, which actor Ludi Lin noted last year.

It would be great to see Asian (e.g. K-drama, Bollywood etc.) actresses with pointy ears.

Last edited by Edward64 : 09-08-2022 at 08:22 AM.
Old 09-08-2022, 09:25 AM   #3825
PilotMan
Head Coach

Finally got Band of Brothers and The Pacific off the list after all these years. Band of Brothers was really good, and the realism of it all was engaging, but I've never really watched anything as visceral, brutal and intense, episode over episode in a way that seems almost impossible, as the Pacific is.

War is truly Hell.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 10:11 AM   #3826
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Reservation Dogs on Hulu is the best show I've watched this year. The first season was great, this second season has been even better.

Phenomenal stuff.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 09-08-2022, 12:23 PM   #3827
GrantDawg

Quote:
Take it with a grain of salt but Rings of Power casting could be somewhat bigoted/prejudicial.

Is there a reason why a series that obviously wants to be diverse have left off Asian performers?

Lord of the Rings: Rings Of Power Sparks Racist Backlash – The Hollywood Reporter

It would be great to see Asian (e.g. K-drama, Bollywood etc.) actresses with pointy ears.
They didn't. One of the actresses is from Sri Lanka, and and one the actors is half Indonesian. The casting would only be prejudicial if they purposely left off "X" race. Not having a member the cast from every racial group that exists is not prejudicial, and would be pretty much impossible to do anyway.
Old 09-09-2022, 01:41 PM   #3828
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
I think that it's going off Prime soon (like in a week or so), but there's a 4-episode documentary called We Need to Talk about Cosby that Mrs. A and I really liked.

It is very much an African American production, so it was interesting for me to get the AA perspective on Cosby. And, as a child of the 80s, it was really interesting for me to see what a big deal he was in the 60s and 70s.

The guy really was larger than life and fundamentally changed American culture and entertainment. And he was a serial rapist. Great documentary fodder.

I meant to circle back to second this recommendation. It was really well done. It is sill on Showtime for those that are interested.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 01:48 PM   #3829
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Finally got Band of Brothers and The Pacific off the list after all these years. Band of Brothers was really good, and the realism of it all was engaging, but I've never really watched anything as visceral, brutal and intense, episode over episode in a way that seems almost impossible, as the Pacific is.

War is truly Hell.

Did a re-watch of Band of Brothers not too long ago and it still holds up. Still haven't seen The Pacific.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 01:55 PM   #3830
miami_fan
Coordinator

I see that the streaming services are trending to releasing a weekly episode for their projects as opposed to dropping the entire series at once. That is why I stopped watching these series in real time. For all the price increases they have been rolling out, I would pay for the subscription option to get the whole season of my favorite shows at one time.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
Old 09-09-2022, 04:13 PM   #3831
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Has anyone seen the Gladbeck hostage crisis documentary on Netflix? For whatever reason, I've never heard of it. The whole ordeal lasted 54 hours and started on my 17th birthday, so you'd think I would have some awareness of it at that age.

Anyway, the documentary is entirely made up of video, photos and audio as the events unfolded. No interviews, no commentary, nothing. At the end, they provide a few subsequent details as far as the hostage takers and resulting investigations into the police's bungling of the entire thing.

It's really unbelievable to watch the police repeatedly screw up the situation with poor decisions and inaction. In 1988, we basically had the equivalent of what Twitter might have looked like because the cops let anyone and everyone have access to the hostage takers. They were repeatedly interviewed by tons of press during the whole thing, and the cops let press and onlookers control nearly every crime scene these guys drove to. It would have been comical if not for the fact that 2 hostages and a cop died. The press, given so much leeway, went overboard with the access. At times, the whole thing played out more like a rock band tour than a hostage situation.

I finally watched this today with all of the context from you and whomario. First, this might as well had happened in 1888 the way I felt I watching it. It felt very neutral to watch. I kept waiting for the verbal shots to be fired from the political left or the political right to come with each interview given. For the most part, everyone was the stereotypical German. Very matter of fact. There was definite incompetence by not only law enforcement but the press as well. But that all it was,incompetence. That felt oddly refreshing.
Old 09-09-2022, 08:35 PM   #3832
Cap Ologist
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post

War is truly Hell.

Dan Carlisle has a great Pacific theatre podcast, Supernova in the East. Highly recommend.
Cap Ologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 08:45 PM   #3833
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Did a re-watch of Band of Brothers not too long ago and it still holds up. Still haven't seen The Pacific.

I found Band of Brothers more enjoyable (I didn't say better - I said more enjoyable), but both are excellent. Pacific is fucking HARSH. And it's not like Band of Brothers pulled punches.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 08:57 PM   #3834
Edward64
Head Coach

For Rings of Power ep 3, we have the Arondir storyline, the Galadriel storyline, and the Harfoot storyline.

I can appreciate the first 2, but the Harfoots are boring me so far.

Beautiful sets. The "new" city is gorgeous. Nice special effects with the "puppy".
Old 09-09-2022, 11:19 PM   #3835
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

They really should've gotten the rights to The Silmarillion before making this thing.
Old 09-10-2022, 07:19 AM   #3836
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap Ologist View Post
Dan Carlisle has a great Pacific theatre podcast, Supernova in the East. Highly recommend.

Agreed. It’s really good. As his series on the eastern Front of WWII. And, well, pretty much all of his series. Hardcore History is where it’s at.
Old 09-10-2022, 08:18 AM   #3837
Izulde
Head Coach

Rings of Power is such a bad show so far. Structurally, they went about the completely wrong decision in deciding to whiplash from POV to POV and the scenes are either leaden pacing or so short they jump to another POV just when a scene is getting interesting.

As poorly done as its own Episode 2 was (Episode 3 was better), House of the Dragon is absolutely crushing RoP on pretty much every level other than visuals (RoP is fucking gorgeous visually and it's really the only thing it has going for it)

Cobra Kai S5 I binged in a day. It actually took about 4 episodes to really find its groove IMO, but once it did, it was back to the fantastic fun and delight the previous seasons were known for, and the season finale was amazing. I do think Season 6 should be the last season from a writer's standpoint - they've set it up perfectly to close out the series then

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 10:18 PM   #3838
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Cobra Kai S5 I binged in a day. It actually took about 4 episodes to really find its groove IMO, but once it did, it was back to the fantastic fun and delight the previous seasons were known for, and the season finale was amazing. I do think Season 6 should be the last season from a writer's standpoint - they've set it up perfectly to close out the series then

I just watched s5.1 tonight and realized it's just not fun for me anymore. First couple seasons was entertaining as they brought back the old characters but its now pretty much a "teenager" angst series with rinse and repeat karate fights.

I think I'll watch the last episode to prepare me for s6. Hopefully, they'll change the formula some for s6.
Old 09-12-2022, 08:12 PM   #3839
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Stifflers Mom just won an emmy. lol.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 07:41 AM   #3840
Edward64
Head Coach

Congrats to Squid Games' Emmy wins. s2 sometime in 2023.

I have to say that I'm not sure s2 will be near as successful. s1 was new & different. s2 will probably be more of the same.
Old 09-17-2022, 06:22 AM   #3841
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
For Rings of Power ep 3, we have the Arondir storyline, the Galadriel storyline, and the Harfoot storyline.

I can appreciate the first 2, but the Harfoots are boring me so far.

Beautiful sets. The "new" city is gorgeous. Nice special effects with the "puppy".

Watched ep 4 last night.

The Elrond-Durin scenes continue to be great. I like the "thing" that was found.

Arondir continues to be cool. The newly reveal nemesis is pretty interesting. Galadriel storyline was somewhat lackluster. Nice to have a break from the Harfoots.

Rings is entertaining (to me as a fantasy/sci-fi fan) for sure but not sure it's really worth the $1B (of which a quarter/third was for rights) so far.
Old 09-17-2022, 03:40 PM   #3842
whomario
Pro Starter

New german-angle content alert: "Skandal!" is a documentary on the Wirecard (a company hyped up as "the german paypal" and the big young tech company here) fraud scandal and the clusterfuck that was the response of regulatory agency and politicians to the evidence that was presented time and time again. Well done, very classic-style documentary overall. Kind of missing some of the more outlandish stuff in Germany that other (german) productions covered but for a 90 minute doc you can't really expect everything to be in. What is in is bonkers enough though, from fake Scheiks to foreign agents.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 09-17-2022 at 04:48 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 03:55 PM   #3843
sabotai
General Manager

Skandal is on my watchlist.

I just finished Sins of our Mother, a 3-episode documentary about the story a few years ago where 2 kids went missing and their mother and stepfather refused to tell anyone where they were or what happened to them. Absolutely bonkers.

I also watched Cyberpunk: Netrunners, which was...okay. They were clearly trying to save some money on the animation.

Last edited by sabotai : 09-17-2022 at 03:56 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 04:05 AM   #3844
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
Watched Big Mouth and Jim and Andy and enjoyed both of them.

Also watched a doc called Hired Guns. It's about musicians who get hired mostly to just play tours and do studio sessions for 'solo' artists and when bands need a quick replacement. Thumbs up as well.

For those who missed it (didn't see it mentioned recently in the thread), American Vandal is a true-crime mockumentary about a kid who is accused of vandalizing the cars of his teachers at a high school with the 'documentary' makers (also students at the school) investigating whether he actually did it or not. It's fucking great and hilarious.

Edit: Also, Black Mirror season 4 goes up on December 29th. I know what I'll be binge watching on New Year's Eve!

Know it’s like 5 years old but American Vandal was funny AF and is an easy watch. I knew people like this in HS. One of the most realistic portraits of teenagers I’ve seen. The friend groups made sense and so did the character motivations
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 10:03 AM   #3845
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I saw Hired Guns a few years ago. Good stuff.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 01:10 AM   #3846
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Andor. Big thumbs up
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 02:04 AM   #3847
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Congrats to Squid Games' Emmy wins. s2 sometime in 2023.

I have to say that I'm not sure s2 will be near as successful. s1 was new & different. s2 will probably be more of the same.

I know right???? AWESOME that the main character won! Should have won Best Drama for sure!

The old guy and the girl should have won as well.

Surprised and delighted that girl that was in one episode won for Guest. During the marbles pairings

I think it won 3 didn't it? Yeah it won directing for the first ep!
Old 09-22-2022, 02:06 AM   #3848
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Stifflers Mom just won an emmy. lol.

Old 09-22-2022, 08:16 AM   #3849
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Andor. Big thumbs up

Agreed. Really strong start for the series. Love the tone. Great set of characters.

Last edited by Kodos : 09-22-2022 at 09:07 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 11:19 AM   #3850
Critch
lolzcat

I know it's network so shouldn't really count, but I'm watching it on Paramount+ so it's a steaming loophole.

Quite liked Quantum Leap 2022 first episode. Sure some of the acting is poor even by network TV standards, but it's got a healthy chunk of the original cheesiness so it's a winner for me.

Last edited by Critch : 09-22-2022 at 11:43 AM.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote