Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-14-2009, 10:01 AM   #1
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

A Break Before Madden...

Hey guys. So I've been thinking this over throughout the last month or so. I'm going to make this year my last year in the RFL, and I'm going to retire from my spot as the Stanford owner in the NOFL effective immediately. My interest in the dynasties has been steadily declining, and it has nothing to do with any of the other owners. There are many contributing factors to my declining interest, and I can't really pinpoint any one specific one as being the main culprit. I think a lot of people are in the same boat as me though, and maybe it's that the NCAA 09 dynasties have just run their course. When the football seasons kickoff in a couple months, I'm sure interests will start to peak again, but by then there will be new games on the market...so for me I think it's time.

I'm proud to have taken home the National Championship, finally, in the NOFL. I'm also proud to have finished 12-0 last year in the RFL and ranked as the #2 overall team in the nation (robbed dammit). I'm really looking forward to the FOFC Madden Franchise. However, I think if I don't take a step back and have some time off from online football games, I'm going to be completely burnt out and wont be able to contribute as much as I would like to.

I'd like to thank Kodos, EF27 (regardless of our dissagreements), and DeTox for helping get the NCAA 09 dynasties rolling and keeping them moving at such a steady pace. Also shoutouts to everyone else who participated, and who will participate in the upcoming Madden Franchise. Thanks for the great games, and I look forward to many more!

*edit* you could say that the main reason is that Kodos beat me so bad in our last game, my spirit was obliterated. Even my cat was depressed after that game. Fucking Longshore.

Last edited by Sun Tzu : 07-14-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Sun Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:19 AM   #2
Kodos
Resident Alien

Thanks for the heads up, Sun.