Hall Of Famer

Very good scan!
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:15 AM   #102
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Do a search in google and youtube, seems to be a nigthmare for most who tried, really hard to get an human looking face after 30 minutes trying.

Example:

What's the problem? That is spot on!

Last edited by Kodos : 10-07-2014 at 10:20 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #103
korme
Go Reds

Playing Kings vs. Warriors, weird that Steve Kerr has time to coach and do PBP
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:04 PM   #104
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Added the injuries and started MyGM... my 76ers owner expects 40 wins this year... hope I don't get fired this first year as I'm going to struggle to win 15 since he also wanted me to get younger and trade away Richardson. Pacers just crushed me 102-80 and I expect to sim most of the year until I get Embiid back and also add a bit more talent to make us competitive.

I love the new training system - it reminds me of an upgraded system from College Hoops

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 10-07-2014 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:01 PM   #105
korme
Go Reds

I had an ok face last night, it looked like me but it looked like I had a big sunburn on my leftside due to my uneven lighting. Been retrying for about an hour, none of these look like me AT ALL now. Frustrating.

My last try had two mouths and huge eyes. Awesome
Old 10-07-2014, 03:07 PM   #106
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Interesting Findings from around the league:

1st week: Derrick Rose tears his ACL. Done for season. Wade suffers a pulled quad and will miss a few weeks.

Scot Jinks a 18 year old PG from Michigan State is averaging 30 points and 10 assists per game in his first wek and has moved up the mock draft boards from 5th to 2nd (and 1st one of the boards. There are 3 different media groups that do mock drafts.)

2nd week of the season: Kobe tears his MCL and will miss 2-3 months.

Jinks teammate at Michigan State, SF Jeffrey Augmon has a 25 ppg week and moves up to #1 on the big board. Michigan State projected to have the #1, #2 and #30 players at this point...

Nash announces he is retiring after the season.

Meanwhile, our 76ers start off the first week 0-3..

3rd week: Marcus Morris will miss 2 months with a MCL ter.

Bunch of minor injuries.

Duke's SF having a big week. The Senior average 31 points and 6 boards this week and is moving up into the lottery.

His teammate was having a big year but he just suffered a knee injury and now mock drafts are dropping him from mid 1st round to 2nd round.

ASU's C had a big week. He is undersized at 6'8 but is averaging 25 and 10 and has moved up to #2 on Draft Express's big board. However, the other 2 media outlets have him in the 14-18 range.

Meanwhile Jinks with another big week - averaging 29 points and 11 assists.

End of 1st month:

Bogut hurts his knee and will miss a few weeks with a hyperextension.

We are struggling and the fans are restless. We are 1-15 a month into the season. This team is BAD.

I start pushing the guysharder in practice. Moute starts complaining about it while Noel wants me to push the team even harder.

Start of 2nd month:

Celtics are struggling and trade Evan Turner to the Wolves for a 2nd rounder.

New Orleans trades John Salmpons to the Wizards for Drew Gooden III

Clips extend DeAndre Jordan.

Dirk's knee is hurt and he will miss a few weeks.

O.J. Mayo breaks a bone in his hand and will miss a month or more.

A few dozen players out with 1-2 week injuries.

December 10th: Oklahoma wants me to trade Noel for Reggie Jackson and their 1st round pick. I pass.

Meanwhile players have moved all over the draft board. Now, a 6'8 SF from Mexico is the consensus #1 pick. He is averaging 29.7 ppg, 9.3 rpg, 4.1 apg, 2.4 bpg, and 2.3 spg. I'm scouting him closely as we have a great shot at the #1 pick with a 1-19 record...

The 22 year old (just had a Birthday) from Duke has moved up to the #2 spot on 2 of the 3 boards. He is a very athletic player who is averaging 25.5 ppg, 8.2 rpg, 3.1 apg, 3.3 bpg, and 2.6 spg.

End of December:

Gortat with a broken hand will miss a month.

We lose Wroten to a hand fracture.

Vince Carter with a shoulder injury that will cost him 1-2 months.

D. Wade with a severe ankle sprain will miss 4-6 weeks.

Garnett with an ankle sprain will miss 2-4 weeks.

DeRozan with a torn meniscus will miss 2 months.

Duncan with an ankle sprain will miss a few weeks.

Caron Butler with a torn ACL is done for the year.

Fans are demanding moves and I got asked about trading Michael Carter Williams. I said he was untouchable and his morale shot up as well as his loyalty to the team and me.

We are now 1-29 and things are only going to get worse as we lose Noel to a broken eye socket. To make things worse, the owner wants me to trade away David West (who I acquired for Jason Richardson and a 2nd round pick when the owner demanded I trade away Richardson.)

To be continued...
Old 10-07-2014, 03:43 PM   #107
korme
Go Reds

Finally got a decent one. Literally 10 tries, in all different areas of my living room for the right light. Natural light, contrary to what is recommended was extremely difficult.

Old 10-07-2014, 04:36 PM   #108
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Beginning of Feb:

We actually had a decent January playing small ball. We are now 7-41 and while West scored well, he was a black hole on offense. We are moving it better and getting a few wins.

Michael Carter-Williams is showing nice growth in his game as he is averaging careeer highs in multiple categories: 17.1 ppg, 7.0 rpg, 6.9 apg, and 2.1 spg.

Some notable trades:

Cavs deal Mike Miller to the Hawks for Thabo Sefolosha and a 2nd rounder.

The Hornets trades Gerald Henderson and a 2nd rounder to the Magic for a 2017 1s rounder and Ben Gordon.

The Hawks trades 2016 1st rounder and Kyle Korver to he Wolves for Chase Budinger and a 17 1st rounder.

Most Notable Injuries:

Deron Williams broke his leg and will miss the next 2-3 months.

Stephen Curry with knee tendinitis that will keep him out a few weeks.

Josh Smith with a broken vertebrae that has ended his season.

The Rookie Stars crush the elites behind 22 points from Wiggins.

I'm losing the team. I have multiple guys demanding to be traded. I promise them that we will be aggressive this offseason to improve the team.

Durant wins the 3 point contest.

Wiggins wins the dunk contest.

The East wins the All Star game behind 18 points and 6 assists from LeBron. Michael Carter Williams had 8 minutes of PT and scored 4 points and 3 assists in the game.

Late Feb - we are told Embiid can start training and work his way back (I set the injury to longest possible for his injury.)

Embiid's first game back we beat the Pacers, 89-84. Embiid with 4 points and 4 boards in 10 minutes.

MCW with anothe triple double. 10 points, 11 assists, and 10 boards.

Notable Injuries:

Jose Calderon with a hamstring that will cost him 4-6 weeks.

Overall, the league is healthier than it has been most of the year.

Even though we are 9-48, Embiid is asking to start. He feels good. We are going to put him in so that his morale doesn't dive.

Embiid with 12 points, 10 boards, and 1 block in his first start. He played 24 minutes. We beat the Wizards 103-99. We are now 10-48.

Moute keeps complaining we are practicing too much while Noel and Embiid want more practice. Guess who I will be unloading this offseason?

MCW with another triple double in an OT win - 17 poins, 14 boards, and 12 assists. Wow. He is developing very nicely.

Embiid is now averaging 7.6 ppg and 7.5 rpg in 25 mpg.

We've now scouted the top 20 guys and we found 1 guy who has some serious issues with his knees. I make a note to take him off our board.

The consensus #1 player is Lazaro Alvarez from Mexico. He is 6'8 215 with an all-around great game. He is averaging 28.8 ppg and 9.5 rpg along with 4 apg.

The PG from Michigan State is the consensus #2 player. He is 6'0 190 and is averaging 25 ppg and 9 apg. Our staff thinks he is a special shooter and athletic player although we don't really need another PG....

As we wind down the season, we are 15-60 going into April. We have the worst record by 4 games (orlando has 19 wins.)

The East is led by the CAvs with 55 wins and the Bulls with 51 wins.

The West is led by Oklahoma who has 58 wins and a good shot at 60 before the end of the year. Spurs are locked into the 2nd seed and Clippers 3rd.

Fan Interest has shot up since Embiid came into the lineup.

End of Season Awards:

Durant - 31 ppg, 8.6 rpg, 5.2 apg, 2.4 spg, 1.2 bpg. Shot 51%, 41% from the arc.

Rookie of the Year: Parker - 18.2 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 2.0 apg. Shot 43% overall, 37% from the arc.

Defensive Player of the Year: Anthony Davis - 18.6 ppg, 10.4 rpg, and 2.2 bpg.

Coach of the Year - David Blatt with 60 wins and 22 loses with the Cavs.

Christopher Bell of the Hawks made Executive of the Year as he tot he tam into the playoffs with a 41-41 record.

First Team NBA:

LeBron averaged 24.7 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 5.4 apg, and 1.5 spg as he played in 76 games with an average of 36 mpg.

Westbrook - 24.2 ppg, 9.1 apg, 6.3 rpg, and 2.1 spg.

Harden - 26.2 ppg, 6.5 rpg, and 6.3 apg.

Durant

Al Jefferson - 19.5 ppg, 11.3 rpg, 1.2 bpg.

2nd team:

Paul - 19.9 ppg, 11.3 apg, 2.7 spg.

Lillard - 25.2 ppg, 9.3 apg, 4.2 rpg.

Love - 21.9 ppg, 9.8 rpg, and 2.4 apg.

Griffin - 20.8 ppg, 9.1 rpg, 2.7 apg.

Andre Drummond - 16.4 ppg, 12.9 rpg, 1.9 bpg.

All Defense Team:

Jimmy Butler - 10.5 ppg, 7.8 rpg, 4 apg, and 2.1 spg.

Tony Allen - 5.2 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 2.6 apg, 1.6 spg, 0.9 bpg.

Durant and Anthony Davis

C DeAndre Jordan - 7.2 ppg, 10.4 rpg, 2.1 bpg.

All Rookie Team:

PG Dante Exum - 12 ppg, 5 apg.

G Elfrid Payton - 6.3 ppg and 6.8 apg.

G Marcus Smart - 8.9 ppg and 4.7 apg.

F Andrew Wiggins - 12.1 ppg, 5.2 rpg, and 1.8 apg.

F Jabari Parker

Noel was 2nd team All-Rookie with a 7.9 ppg, 8.2 rpg, and 1.4 bpg.

We finished 19-63.

The top teams in the East:

1. Cleveland 60 wins
2. Chicago 59 wins
3. Heat 51 wins
4. Raptors 50 wins

West:

1. Oklahoma 63 wins.
2. San Antonio 59 wins
3. Portland 54 wins
4. Clippers 53 wins
5. Golden State 51 wins
6. Houston 50 wins
7. Dallas 50 wins
8. New Orleans 44 wins

The Bulls beats the Cavs in the Eastern Coference Finals in 5 games.

The Thunder beat Portland in 5 in the Western Finals.

The Thunder beat the Bulls in 6 games to win the Title.

Durant won the Finals MVP as he averaged 34 ppg, 8.7 rpg, 5.5 apg, 1.2 spg, and 1.5 bpg.

Overall, the sim engine looks really solid to me. The injuries seemed well done and there is the option to set everyone to "default" injury status if you don't like how some guys are going to be highly injury prone based on their past.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:18 PM   #109
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by korme View Post
Finally got a decent one. Literally 10 tries, in all different areas of my living room for the right light. Natural light, contrary to what is recommended was extremely difficult.

Nice!

I need to try with day light and a white backdrop - my scan, after 30 mins of trying, looked OK - it just didn't look even the slightest bit like me. Like it created a random 3D face of someone else.

I really suck so far, dropping 3 games with the Hornets. I traded MKG for Harrison Barnes - MKG and Stephenson running the lanes on boards is great, but MKG sucks in the halfcourt - and that helped in the 3rd game, but I still need to learn how to defend in this year's game.

On the 2nd highest difficulty the AI doesn't miss open shots, which is pretty typical out of the box. Going to adjust the shooting sliders a little.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:11 PM   #110
Ajaxab
College Benchwarmer

I felt like I got a decent enough scan, but then the hair options that used to be there are gone, so it doesn't look as much like me as I would like. But it's a good start to a feature that has potential. I'd love to see it show up in the WWE series.
Ajaxab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:13 PM   #111
JetsIn06
Pro Rookie

So I'm reading about some shitty optimization on the PC game, which sucks. I'm also running into some framerate issues despite having a pretty solid computer that can run almost anything on high. I've found turning the texture quality to medium has been the biggest help, as well as, once the game is running, going into task manager and setting the game to a high CPU priority.

Hopefully they release a patch (not holding my breath).
JetsIn06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:28 PM   #112
yeah826
High School JV

So I got the face scans figured out but it seems like everytime I restart the game I got create another face which is beyond frustrating
yeah826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:01 AM   #113
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeah826 View Post
So I got the face scans figured out but it seems like everytime I restart the game I got create another face which is beyond frustrating

Yeah, with the 2k servers being down it keeps resetting my face when I lose a connection. Shelving this up until the servers get some stability. I wasted a lot of time getting a face to look right only to play one game with it and being sent back to the creation screen.

Servers down so I can't play mycareer, spend VC points, play the park, play online... what a waste of an opening day for me.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:06 AM   #114
Groundhog
Coordinator

Yep, lost my face, which kinda sorta looked a tiny bit like me.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:31 AM   #115
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

So, I'm at the draft and I love this option. You can talk to members of your "war room" to see their opinions on who you should draft. The various people you can talk to:

Owner, Coach, Assistant Coach, Assistant GM, Scout, Trainer, and CFO.

The CFO tells you who he thinks is going to be most popular and sell the most jersies. The trainer told me who he thinks is the safest medically speaking. Everyone else doesn't really give a reason for their picks but they are all split on the 2 tops guys I was thinking about.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:39 AM   #116
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dola -

I was torn between two SF's. One of them has an erratic personality and I think that is going to matter at least in MyGM, so I went for the SF from Duke who has almost as great measurables and is known as having a great work ethic and a easy to get along with personality. Will be fun to track their careers and see if I made the right choice.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:51 AM   #117
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Double Dola -

The guy with the erratic personality has dropped to my 2nd pick at #19... wow. Everyone is scared away by his intangibles but he was projected top 5 in the mock drafts and is very talented. His potential is very low, so he might be near his ceiling already. None of my staff want me to get him at this point except for my trainer.

Everyone on the staff wants me to go after a big PF who is a professional rebounder, but I can't pass up the SF with great athleticism who can shoot fairly well. Really engrossed by the game this year and might write this up as a mini-dynasty.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:33 AM   #118
yeah826
High School JV

MyGM mode seems way more indepth to me than any of the previous association mode that I played on 2k(previously coming from a PS3) I really like the game. The gameplay just seems so much more realistic I wished the servers were better though.
yeah826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 08:36 AM   #119
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeah826 View Post
MyGM mode seems way more indepth to me than any of the previous association mode that I played on 2k(previously coming from a PS3) I really like the game. The gameplay just seems so much more realistic I wished the servers were better though.

Agreed. So many little touches that really add to the realism. Only issue I've hit so far is that I'm having issues with the roster limits. I went into FA with 13 players and it won't let me sign any more players as it says my roster is full and I must cut someone. But, it also says that I can't cut anyone because I must have at least 13 players. That is frustrating. Otherwise, very impressed with the MyGM mode so far.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:43 AM   #120
Antmeister
Pro Starter

I cannot wait until this is on sale (hopefully during Christmas). As much as I play the hell out of the NBA 2k series, I am still waiting until others have played it for a bit so that create sliders I can mess with. Also I like for the game to be fully patched so I don't have to keep restarting the MyPlayer career. And I am still weary that this will be patched at the same frequency as the console versions, considering there were none over the past two iterations. I hope they will surprise me this year.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:57 AM   #121
korme
Go Reds

I just got a "great" scan quality. Pretty cool, I don't even know what the hell I did differently.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:26 AM   #122
markprior22
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Agreed. Only issue I've hit so far is that I'm having issues with the roster limits. I went into FA with 13 players and it won't let me sign any more players as it says my roster is full and I must cut someone. But, it also says that I can't cut anyone because I must have at least 13 players. That is frustrating.

Are you able to get around this and continue somehow?
markprior22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:34 AM   #123
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markprior22 View Post
Are you able to get around this and continue somehow?

I just couldn't sign any more FA's during the FA period...

After the FA period, it would let me sign up to 15. Although, you still can't release anyone if you are under 13 players. I lost out on one guy I wanted who I might have gotten because of this, but I know for next FA period.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:38 AM   #124
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dola -

I did have 2 qualifying offers out for RFA as well. I wonder if that made it think I had 15 players under contract?
Old 10-08-2014, 11:54 AM   #125
Balldog
Pro Rookie

I was only able get in 1 game last night. On All-Star, Sim, 12 min - as Cleveland I lost to NY 107-103

Quick impressions - gameplay is outstanding, JR Smith was tearing me up in first half mostly due to Melo being in foul trouble. In 2nd half I put Irving on him to get quicker and doubled him on the dribble, basically shut him down in the 2nd half. With that strategy we were able to build a 12 point lead. Then Melo came in and got hot, they started to slowly chip away. My stubbornness screwed me as I refused to double him to get the ball out of his hands.

Can't wait to play more and I'm not much of a NBA fan.
Balldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:06 PM   #126
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I am extremely impressed with the game play. The AI is adjusting to my moves. Making smart calls on offense. It is a dog fight and I'm not even bumping up the difficulty level yet from Pro Sim (except for fouls tweaked up.)
Old 10-08-2014, 07:19 PM   #127
markprior22
High School Varsity

What are you using for simulated qtr length? I left it at 12 and am consistently getting pretty high scoring games.

Edit-I was using simcast for my team. When I used just straight simulate command, the scores seem much better.

Last edited by markprior22 : 10-08-2014 at 07:29 PM.
markprior22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:37 PM   #128
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markprior22 View Post
What are you using for simulated qtr length? I left it at 12 and am consistently getting pretty high scoring games.

Edit-I was using simcast for my team. When I used just straight simulate command, the scores seem much better.

I'm using 12 and I get fairly low scoring games with either simcast or regular simulated games, but I have a very good defensive team anchored by Noel and Embiid in the post and I play a slower pace in my simulated games.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 10-08-2014 at 07:38 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:40 PM   #129
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dola -

I have to say in the games I'm playing out, it is so great to be able to have fun with a defensive oriented team again. The great defenders really shine in this version. Michael Carter Williams is very good on the perimeter with his length and our big guys really clean up our mistakes nicely when guys try to take it all the way to the rim.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:44 PM   #130
Groundhog
Coordinator

I switched sliders to "sim" last night and it made an instant difference - much more realistic. Guys now miss open shots! I wish online play used these sliders, then I might actually play a game or two.

I like that bad shooters don't shoot when you give them space now, as it was a bit of a cheat in previous versions, especially with non-shooting PGs - back off them and they'd chuck up long 2s all game.

I had a great game vs the Warriors last night. I was killing Bogut with Jefferson in the post. The Warriors tryied to front him, but Jefferson fought his way into position and got the ball, a double team came his way, so he kicked it out, and I swung the ball 3 times around the perimeter for an open 3. The spacing is really good, especially on broken plays - guys go where they should be, which means you can get good shots still.

I fell behind by 15, caught up, Stephenson hit a 3 to put us up by 1 with 5 seconds left, and then Curry hit a ridiculous shot - he was blocked, got his own miss, then jacked up a fade away over Kemba Walker - to win the game. I'm still yet to win a single game in 5 attempts, with all loses being between 1 and 10 points...
Old 10-08-2014, 07:49 PM   #131
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Dola -

I have to say in the games I'm playing out, it is so great to be able to have fun with a defensive oriented team again. The great defenders really shine in this version. Michael Carter Williams is very good on the perimeter with his length and our big guys really clean up our mistakes nicely when guys try to take it all the way to the rim.

Yep, especially with the way guys actually look to push up the court in transition after steals and defensive rebounds too.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:20 AM   #132
rjolley
College Starter

Is the end of game logic better? If the CPU is behind in the last minute, do they try to get shots up quickly?
rjolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:46 AM   #133
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjolley View Post
Is the end of game logic better? If the CPU is behind in the last minute, do they try to get shots up quickly?

So far, yes. They won't take terrible shots but they seem to try to work for a quick shot.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:16 AM   #134
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

This is why 2k really needs to get back in the football sim pool, and just give us the opportunity to rename players and redesign team logos. Make generic teams with generic players, give those players ratings like the real players on the real teams would get, and let us do the rest. File share, and they're golden. They could charge 49.99 for it easy if the game was good enough, and people would go ape shit for it.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 05:03 PM   #135
Groundhog
Coordinator

Finished year one of my Hornets franchise with a sucky record (simmed 95% of the season) and the 4th and 26th picks in the draft. With the 4th pick we grabbed a super athletic 81 OVR SG who was projected as the #1 pick. His shot is wonky, but he is a 99 verticle/95 quick freak. We got a steal with the 26th pick too, grabbing a 76 OVR combo guard from Bosnia who has a great mid-range game.

Post-FAs and trade, our rotation is:

C - Derrick Favors
PF - Paul Millsap
SF - Lance Stephenson
SG - 81 OVR rookie
PG - Kemba Walker
----
PF/C - Noah Vonleh
PF/SF - Harrison Barnes
SG/PG - 76 OVR rookie
PG - Brian Roberts

First game of the season we lost by 1 to the spurs - a bug actually killed me here. We had the ball with 4.5 seconds left under the basket, but the "play review" sequence was playing as Leonard hit a jumper as the shot clock expired. The basket counted, but the camera didn't come back to the inbound after the review, it just sort froze looking at the crowd (like after timeouts etc. how the game sometimes gets stuck in a loop before the ref finally passes the ball to the player), and we got called for a 5-second violation. Even though I was hammering down the pass button the whole time.

Second game was against the Sixers and we absolutely smashed them for my first ever actual NBA 2K15 win. Sixers were missing Noels and MCW, and starting a 61 OVR PG, but hey, a win is a win. My SG had about 8 dunks, including the best dunk animation I've seen yet, where he came under the basket and spun 180 for a two handed dunk in traffic.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:14 AM   #136
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

NBA 2K15 Players Report Widespread Problems, Lost Progress
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:47 PM   #137
korme
Go Reds

Finally figured out how to get a really good scan. The key is not too much light, but just enough. Otherwise it will blotch out some of your features. I used all natural light on an overcast day.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:31 PM   #138
Ironhead
College Prospect

EF27: Just curious what your current take on the game is after a few more days with it.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:48 PM   #139
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Is there already a patch for PS3? I don't have it connected to the internet and I noticed a huge problem with the draft classes- everyone has 25 in post hook, post fadeaway, ball handling, off hand dribbling, ball security, low post offense, and offensive awareness. Kind of pissed because I thought the features announced would be for PS3 as well as PS4.
Simbo Klice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:24 PM   #140
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
EF27: Just curious what your current take on the game is after a few more days with it.

Been away from the game since Thursday. On a romantic weekend with my wife (who is now asleep) but I am still very impressed with the game. There are some things that need minor tweaks and I understand the online modes have had issues. However, as an offline MyGM player I am very impressed with the default sim sliders. Just a few things need minor tweaks:

1. Fouls need to be increased.

2. Turnovers need to be increased. Doing this by lowering passing accuracy a few ticks.

3. Shooting percentages need to be very slightly tweaked down.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:45 PM   #141
Ironhead
College Prospect

Quote:
Been away from the game since Thursday. On a romantic weekend with my wife (who is now asleep) but I am still very impressed with the game. There are some things that need minor tweaks and I understand the online modes have had issues. However, as an offline MyGM player I am very impressed with the default sim sliders. Just a few things need minor tweaks:

1. Fouls need to be increased.

2. Turnovers need to be increased. Doing this by lowering passing accuracy a few ticks.

3. Shooting percentages need to be very slightly tweaked down.

Cool, thanks for the feedback. If you are thinking of doing a 76ers dynasty I would be down for following it.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:45 AM   #142
Groundhog
Coordinator

Strange that they removed the real FT% option. I really suck with some of my high-rated FT shooting players.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:55 AM   #143
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Strange that they removed the real FT% option. I really suck with some of my high-rated FT shooting players.

Are you referring to the option that allows you to use either User Timing or Real FT% when taking Free Throws? If so, I own the PC version and that still exists under the gameplay options for me.
SlyBelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:15 AM   #144
Groundhog
Coordinator

That's the one, I don't see it on PS4 at all - any other PS4 users?
Old 10-12-2014, 09:53 AM   #145
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
That's the one, I don't see it on PS4 at all - any other PS4 users?

It is definitely there in ps4 version. Under game play sliders I think. I only play with real fg% and real ft %
Old 10-13-2014, 03:43 PM   #146
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
Cool, thanks for the feedback. If you are thinking of doing a 76ers dynasty I would be down for following it.

I have one going in the dynasty forum
Old 10-13-2014, 06:45 PM   #147
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
It is definitely there in ps4 version. Under game play sliders I think. I only play with real fg% and real ft %

Thanks, they aren't available in that screen in-game strangely, only from the main MyGM screen.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:48 PM   #148
Groundhog
Coordinator

Up 11 with 10 seconds left I'm running out the clock with a movie playing in the background. A character in the film says "Fuck". Boom. I'm charged with a technical foul....

Also, just had my rookie SG demand a trade because he wants more touches. Pretty cool.
Old 10-14-2014, 06:41 AM   #149
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Up 11 with 10 seconds left I'm running out the clock with a movie playing in the background. A character in the film says "Fuck". Boom. I'm charged with a technical foul....

I had to turn off Kinect in FIFA on my Xbox ONE because of this. I finally realized I was being chastised by the front office for being too emotional on the field, because it was picking up ANYTHING that happened in the room as an on-field outburst by me.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:23 PM   #150
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

Anyone here have any issues with the PC version? Installed from steam last night, and I'm freezing at the Durant load screen. Haven't got past it, sometimes it's just kicking right back to the desktop.

Tried running as admin, didn't seem to help. Uninstalled and am currently re-downloading.

I've read a few different ppl having various issues with this, but didn't know if any FOFC'ers had a similar issue.
Sublime 2 is offline   Reply With Quote