Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next
Normal transition of power. He meets with Biden, stays until 1/20, comes to inauguration, etc. 5 5.56%
He doesn't fight the result, but resigns prior to the inauguration. 2 2.22%
He fights the result but gives up shortly before the inauguration (let's define "shortly" as "some time after the EC meets on 12/14") 30 33.33%
He fights the result all the way to January 20th. Has to be physically removed. 12 13.33%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up and resigns before the inauguration 6 6.67%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up an then we have a normal transition as per option 1. 30 33.33%
Other. (You know you gotta specify this one.) 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2021, 11:49 AM   #2501
RainMaker
General Manager

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Facebook in 2018: Parkland school shooting was a false flag planned event | Media Matters for America
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 12:21 PM   #2502
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Much of the Greene stuff was known before the election. I saw a number of instances where her YT videos were publicized (including in articles) and initially the GOP did not back her... until she proved she could win. Then they accepted her and ignored the obvious.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 12:31 PM   #2503
Ksyrup

It's so ridiculous that this is being said out loud over and over.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 01-19-2021, 12:49 PM   #2504
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Wyoming Republican Chair Hints at Secession Following Liz Cheney Impeachment Vote

Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Last edited by NobodyHere : 01-19-2021 at 12:52 PM.
NobodyHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 01:30 PM   #2505
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
It's so ridiculous that this is being said out loud over and over.

Can't they just ban Democrats from voting? I feel like that would give them a great shot at winning.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 01:31 PM   #2506
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Kohl's and Bed Bath & Beyond are dropping My PIllow. YES!

Consequences!

here are his notes btw. I had never seen them before
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 01:33 PM   #2507
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

damn you guys scooped me again
Old 01-19-2021, 01:40 PM   #2508
Swaggs
Coordinator

It seems like, if the modern GOP would rather focus on how to change the rules and accessibility for who can vote and how they can vote, rather than try to actually appeal to more voters they will eventually either succeed in completely subverting democracy or run themselves into extinction.

I have spent some thought wondering if the polls were off this year because the Republicans ran a traditional ground game and the Democrats sort of played by coronavirus-inspired house rules. I think there is a chance that, post-covid, when the Democrats can have a more traditional GOTV operation, things may look more like 2018 than 2020 because the Republicans have squeezed so many moderate to moderate-right folks out of the equation (and I'm sure it will eventually shift back at some point, when the spectrum of Dem voters gets too broad).

Last edited by Swaggs : 01-19-2021 at 01:43 PM.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 01:55 PM   #2509
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post

I have spent some thought wondering if the polls were off this year because the Republicans ran a traditional ground game and the Democrats sort of played by coronavirus-inspired house rules. I think there is a chance that, post-covid, when the Democrats can have a more traditional GOTV operation, things may look more like 2018 than 2020 because the Republicans have squeezed so many moderate to moderate-right folks out of the equation (and I'm sure it will eventually shift back at some point, when the spectrum of Dem voters gets too broad).

I think this has been hugely overlooked. Data has shown that TV ads do very little to move the needle with voters, but face to face contact and get out the vote measures do have a very measurable impact. Dems took covid seriously and stopped their ground games almost entirely while the GOP continued as of covid didn't exist. Dems are being mocked for losing races they poured so much money into, but they really didn't have much choice when the better options were off the table.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 03:33 PM   #2510
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

12 National guardsmen were removed from the inauguration after vetting discovered links to right wing extremeist groups.

And then known piece of shit texas governor greg abbott throws a fit that there was vetting

Greg Abbott Feigns Outrage Over National Guard Vetting

YOU can't do that! We placed those terrorists there for a reason! We grew those terrorists! This is their moment!
Old 01-19-2021, 04:34 PM   #2511
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Old 01-19-2021, 04:55 PM   #2512
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
12 National guardsmen were removed from the inauguration after vetting discovered links to right wing extremeist groups.

And then known piece of shit texas governor greg abbott throws a fit that there was vetting

Greg Abbott Feigns Outrage Over National Guard Vetting

YOU can't do that! We placed those terrorists there for a reason! We grew those terrorists! This is their moment!

To be fair, the FBI indicated that not all 12 were tied to extremism. Two were for inappropriate remarks and some of the other 10 were related to criminal history. Extremist ties were not parsed out.

And yeah, fuck Greg Abbott, another useless sycophant.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 04:57 PM   #2513
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Lawmakers who objected to election results have been cut off from 20 of their 30 biggest corporate PAC donors

This surprises me actually. I thought buying republicans without consequences was kind of "their thing"
Old 01-19-2021, 05:02 PM   #2514
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post

He was probably thinking "day of".

Is there single website that consolidates everyone that has been arrested, still wanted, their bios, insurrection pics etc.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 05:21 PM   #2515
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
He was probably thinking "day of".

Is there single website that consolidates everyone that has been arrested, still wanted, their bios, insurrection pics etc.

Yes I saw all of that on the FBI website

Last edited by Galaril : 01-19-2021 at 05:22 PM.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 05:31 PM   #2516
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:

You just know that there was a big meeting of some FBI Task Force where they ranked all the suspects by priority (like fligh risk, danger etc) or available info and then someone played that video, everybody looked at each other and put him way up there at the top
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 01-19-2021 at 05:32 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 05:46 PM   #2517
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
Yes I saw all of that on the FBI website

Thanks. There are some good face shots. If they are still outstanding that probably friends & family don't know they are wanted, or they are aiding and abetting.

MSM incl/Fox and newspapers should do front page mugshot of the day.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 06:31 PM   #2518
Ksyrup

Perfect!

Old 01-19-2021, 06:52 PM   #2519
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
MSM incl/Fox and newspapers should do front page mugshot of the day.

FoxNews.com spent 2-3 days with a picture of the one black/BLM they could find in the capitol protest pasted to the front page, as the only picture representing a rioter FWIW. I think their motives are still questionable.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.

Last edited by thesloppy : 01-19-2021 at 06:52 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 07:14 PM   #2520
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Lawmakers who objected to election results have been cut off from 20 of their 30 biggest corporate PAC donors

This surprises me actually. I thought buying republicans without consequences was kind of "their thing"

"I'm sorry, Ted Cruz, but we can't have you sullying the good name of Comcast, the most hated company in America"

Lets be honest, though, they're just going to buy new politicians who are slightly less toxic come 2022.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 01-19-2021 at 07:15 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 08:41 AM   #2521
Ben E Lou

So I guess #3 is the winner here. He did basically give up a week or so before the inauguration.
Old 01-20-2021, 08:48 AM   #2522
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
So I guess #3 is the winner here. He did basically give up a week or so before the inauguration.

Number 3 wins, but only after replay review to confirm it isn't number 4.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 08:50 AM   #2523
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

"Look, Jim. You can see the Secret Service making plans to remove him, but the agent never makes a 'removal move' that we can see from this angle. And that's what you need for number 4. I just don't see how you can overturn number 3 based on this angle."
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 08:55 AM   #2524
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
"Look, Jim. You can see the Secret Service making plans to remove him, but the agent never makes a 'removal move' that we can see from this angle. And that's what you need for number 4. I just don't see how you can overturn number 3 based on this angle."
{golf clap}
Old 01-20-2021, 09:10 AM   #2525
Ksyrup

He took 2 steps toward insurrection but never made a Presidential move.
Old 01-20-2021, 09:14 AM   #2526
larrymcg421
Head Coach

How do we know that wasn't a Trump body double leaving and the real Tump won't be in the Oval Office running the country with Biden under (White) house arrest?

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 09:26 AM   #2527
Ksyrup

That was last week's story. This week it's a Face/Off situation. That's Biden's face on Trump's body!
Old 01-20-2021, 09:48 AM   #2528
Kodos
Resident Alien

Ummm. I think we'd be able to observe a Face/Off situation just based on Trump's girth...
Old 01-20-2021, 09:49 AM   #2529
Ksyrup

I'm sure that would be explained away. Like Biden's stutter/stammer - that's just Trump learning Biden's speech patterns as he goes.
Old 01-20-2021, 09:57 AM   #2530
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Ummm. I think we'd be able to observe a Face/Off situation just based on Trump's girth...

Maybe Trump was just wearing extra shirts like James Harden in Houston.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 11:30 AM   #2531
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post

Quote:
He took 2 steps toward insurrection but never made a Presidential move.

I love both of these posts.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 12:25 PM   #2532
Ksyrup

KY GOP pissed at McConnell for his comments yesterday. He's been censured by the Nelson County GOP. Lol
Old 01-20-2021, 12:27 PM   #2533
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

Quote:
KY GOP pissed at McConnell for his comments yesterday. He's been censured by the Nelson County GOP. Lol

That means he can no longer marry a family member in the county , right?
Ghost Econ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 12:59 PM   #2534
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

actually he never really gave up. I don't think there is a winner here
Old 01-20-2021, 01:28 PM   #2535
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

My guess is this is McConnell's last term as he will be 84 if he runs again.
Old 01-20-2021, 01:29 PM   #2536
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

yes there is.

America won.
Old 01-20-2021, 01:56 PM   #2537
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
Wyoming Republican Chair Hints at Secession Following Liz Cheney Impeachment Vote

Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

you mean look down on you
Old 01-20-2021, 01:56 PM   #2538
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
yes there is.

America won.

i meant the poll in this thread but yes...
Old 01-20-2021, 02:01 PM   #2539
Flasch186
Coordinator

If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next

So the 5D Q chess players big conspiracy theory fell apart... did they more take an inventory amidst the wreckage and give it up or do they plow forward so that they never have to admit that their cult was built upon a fallacy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 01-20-2021 at 02:01 PM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:08 PM   #2540
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
Just a thought, but it is really that hard to track down the person(s) at the root of all this QAnon shit with the technology we have?

I would think at this point there would have to be some charges you could apply to whoever they are. and I get this is a movement now, but there is still a central "voice" is there not?

‘We All Got Played’: QAnon Followers Implode After Big Moment Never Comes

As expected, the QAnon community is in disarray at the moment. Evidently one of the central voices is a guy named Ron Watkins. Ron Watkins is the founder of 8chan. My favorite part of the article.

Quote:
Moderators of some pro-QAnon message boards warned followers who turned their backs on the conspiracy theory after the Inauguration would be banned:

So not so much on the freedom of speech after all.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:11 PM   #2541
HerRealName
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
So the 5D Q chess players big conspiracy theory fell apart... did they more take an inventory amidst the wreckage and give it up or do they plow forward so that they never have to admit that their cult was built upon a fallacy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There seems to be a conspiracy that China is behind it all and the US will be communist soon. People that have barely ever made more than $15 an hour in their lives are convinced it would be the downfall of the country.
HerRealName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:21 PM   #2542
Ksyrup

More Q fallout. I mean, what possible reason could Trump have played along with Q? Surely it couldn't have been the ego stroke and financial windfall?!

Old 01-20-2021, 02:33 PM   #2543
Ksyrup

I can't believe the way these people cling to a proven loser.

Old 01-20-2021, 02:34 PM   #2544
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

"There isn't a word to describe the depression and disappointment I feel right now."

You'd think with their reverence for Germany, they'd be familiar with the word "schadenfreude."
Ghost Econ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:35 PM   #2545
cuervo72
Head Coach

Lindsey will cling to whoever seems to have the most power at any given moment.
Old 01-20-2021, 02:38 PM   #2546
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post
Lindsey will cling to whoever seems to have the most power at any given moment.

I am waiting for the "Joe Biden will be the greatest President we've ever had" quote from him
Old 01-20-2021, 02:49 PM   #2547
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
My guess is this is McConnell's last term as he will be 84 if he runs again.

Giant turtles can live a long time.
Old 01-20-2021, 03:41 PM   #2548
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_fan View Post
‘We All Got Played’: QAnon Followers Implode After Big Moment Never Comes

As expected, the QAnon community is in disarray at the moment. Evidently one of the central voices is a guy named Ron Watkins. Ron Watkins is the founder of 8chan. My favorite part of the article.

So not so much on the freedom of speech after all.
This is my favorite theory: By midday, a new spin to the conspiracy theory gripped the far-right message boards: Biden has been their savior all along, a twist multiple QAnon influencers threw their support behind.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 04:25 PM   #2549
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
you mean look down on you

I'm sad you didn't get the reference
Old 01-20-2021, 04:35 PM   #2550
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
This is my favorite theory: By midday, a new spin to the conspiracy theory gripped the far-right message boards: Biden has been their savior all along, a twist multiple QAnon influencers threw their support behind.

It is fucking genius how they’ve made the leap

AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote