Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-14-2008, 10:29 PM   #51
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
hot routes would hardly work with me. i have no problem using a no-huddle offense. with no huddle and a quick snap you don't have time for defensive adjustments. ask wade, in our Air Force vs/ Army game (i was Army) i went to the no-huddle on my last drive and he didn't have enough time to really make any adjustments and i tired out his D.

The D can still call an audible or two while running up to the line. I'm pretty sure a hot route can be called up before a no huddle snap can be made. Although I'm not sure that is the type of audible I would use in the short amount of time given. Probably something more like a coverage audible or shift.

Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:32 PM   #52
Kodos
Resident Alien

They definitely have basic coverage audibles like cover 3 and cover 2 available on defense for when you encounter the no huddle offense.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:10 PM   #53
Galaxy
Coordinator

In the online dynasty with Notre Dame, I'm using a different team playbook. How exactly do I set up the sub % and audibles? Do I use the playbook of the Notre Dame, or the team's playbook I am using? I thought I changed it before tonight's game, but I still had the old sub %'s and audibles.

Last edited by Galaxy : 08-14-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote