Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #4801
Grover
Pro Starter

Hanna - 7/10

Flick about a teenage assassin that is raised in the middle of nowhere in a cabin. Interesting well paced action flick.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #4802
stevew
Hall Of Famer

A trio of .25 rentals I got from the Google Play store during a promotion.

American Psycho 6.5/10
Every time I see it, I notice more and more that I don't like about the movie. I don't think the movie is deep enough to merit such an ambiguous storyline. I should not have to read the book in order to appreciate the nuances of the film

Sunshine Cleaning 7.5/10
Really neat little film about 2 sisters who start a crime scene cleanup service. I really like Amy Adams a ton. I felt like Emily Blunt's side story could have been fleshed out better. And it suffers a bit from the cute unrealistic kid syndrome.

Vicky Cristina Barcelona 8/10
I was drawn in by the rumors of a hot romp between ScarJo and Penelope Cruz. Although that really doesn't materialize at all. Woody Allen is one of my favorites. It kind of sucks that he got old.
stevew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #4803
chadritt
High School Varsity

Cabin in the Woods - 9/10

I really dug this one. I dont really think theres a big "twist", the major one is probably whats given away at the very beginning, but its definitely a cool approach to the whole horror genre. Theres only one moment thats so laughably illogical
Spoiler
but it leads to a TON of greatness so im willing to look past it.
chadritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:13 AM   #4804
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Blue Like Jazz - 8/10: Absolutely charming Christian film. It's the rare Christian movie, that is not over the head God, and acknowledges the secular world. Its based on Donald Miller's memoir, about him going from a Southern Baptist background to the super liberal Reed College in Portland. He begins to drop his faith to fit in before realizing he's not being true to himself and God and its the story of his journey. Very well done and well acted (I loved the book and the movie did it great justice, though took some liberties)!

Mirror, Mirror - 7/10: It won't win any awards, but this movie was a whole lot of fun! Julia Roberts is absolutely delightful as the Queen. She just plays that type of character great. She makes the movie (along with Nathan Lane, who is always good). Snow White is relatively forgetable, but the dwarves and Prince Charming are quite good in their roles.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:43 AM   #4805
JediKooter
Coordinator

3 Stooges - 5/10: I love the original 3 Stooges and I had an open mind going in to see this new iteration of the gang. There were some funny moments, but, I just don't know if they work in a contemporary setting. They just seemed kind of out of place, for the lack of a better explanation. I can see where it could possibly appeal to a younger audience though.

My recommendation...wait for it on Showtime or HBO. Unless you are a huge Stooges fan, then go ahead and see it in the theaters.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:37 AM   #4806
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

When I heard they were going to do a Three Stooges movie, I was a bit happy. It seems like a franchise that could be re-done for the modern age. However, the ads for it looked awful and I may check it out on cable, at most.

But maybe what you said is the problem- maybe there is something structurally wrong about wanting a Three Stooges movie in the modern era. Maybe they will always be a fish out of water from a bygone era that we cannot go back to.

There have been some quality throwbacks to the 80s recently (The Muppets, Rocky) that mostly kept the tone of their era and still could play today. Maybe going back 30 years is possible but 60-80 is just too far.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #4807
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
When I heard they were going to do a Three Stooges movie, I was a bit happy. It seems like a franchise that could be re-done for the modern age. However, the ads for it looked awful and I may check it out on cable, at most.

But maybe what you said is the problem- maybe there is something structurally wrong about wanting a Three Stooges movie in the modern era. Maybe they will always be a fish out of water from a bygone era that we cannot go back to.

There have been some quality throwbacks to the 80s recently (The Muppets, Rocky) that mostly kept the tone of their era and still could play today. Maybe going back 30 years is possible but 60-80 is just too far.

SI

It kind of felt like the Little Rascals movie they came out with a few years ago. They all just seemed out of place. Actually, I think it would be awesome if the 3 Stooges took off again, but, like you said, I think it needs to be re-done with a little bit of a modern makeover.

There were definitely some "Hey, that's the 3 Stooges" moments. So I think there is a ray of hope. I actually had no problems with the casting and the story
Spoiler
was alright, nothing spectacular though.

Yes. The Muppets have stood up to the test of time pretty well in my opinion, but, you may be right, 60-80 years may just be too much of a gap. They didn't stop until the late 60s/early 70s, but, their golden era was probably from the late 30s to the late 40s.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 04-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #4808
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

I see a problem with the humor as it's mostly slapsticky and dumb but innocent humor, for the most part. But how were they viewed at the time: was it cutting edge humor or "safer" humor that was lowbrow but not really offensive.

I worry that to get a similar level of lowbrow today, you have to add in profanity and vulgarity and sexuality to make humor edgy and that's not them at all.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #4809
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
I see a problem with the humor as it's mostly slapsticky and dumb but innocent humor, for the most part. But how were they viewed at the time: was it cutting edge humor or "safer" humor that was lowbrow but not really offensive.

I worry that to get a similar level of lowbrow today, you have to add in profanity and vulgarity and sexuality to make humor edgy and that's not them at all.

SI

It's definitely slapsticky for sure. The ironic thing is, they pretty much used the same adult innuendos as they did with the original Stooges. There were kids there and they were laughing at quite a few of the eye pokes and head slaps.

Yes, if they had gone more to the edgy, vulgar humor, I would have given the movie zero stars, because like you said, that's not them at all. I think their style could work though, it just needs an update somehow.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #4810
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Blue Like Jazz - 8/10: Absolutely charming Christian film. It's the rare Christian movie, that is not over the head God, and acknowledges the secular world. Its based on Donald Miller's memoir, about him going from a Southern Baptist background to the super liberal Reed College in Portland. He begins to drop his faith to fit in before realizing he's not being true to himself and God and its the story of his journey. Very well done and well acted (I loved the book and the movie did it great justice, though took some liberties)!

This has been a mildly interesting movie to keep track of. It seems to be falling into the category of the critics finding it mediocre(47% on Metacritic, in the 40% range on RT) and yet RT listed people seeing it and liking it at 92% last I checked. I think it's due to the people who are going to go see it knew of the book and were drinking the Kool-Aid so to speak. I guess I'll see it eventually, but I'm not busting my butt to go see it. Miller is an interesting character. I don't have an official opinion of him yet. I did pick up a 3 books in 1 type of book which included Blue Like Jazz, but I haven't read it yet. I did see him speak live though.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:42 PM   #4811
rowech
Pro Starter

21 Jump Street (10/10) This movie was absolutely hysterical. Enjoyed it much more than I anticipated.

Hunger Games (6/10) Never read the book but I found this movie blah. Visually, there were parts that were awesome. Costume designer should win an Academy Award but overall, I just felt it was flat.
rowech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:03 PM   #4812
Kodos
Resident Alien

The Cabin In The Woods - very entertaining, it was.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:19 AM   #4813
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthean View Post
This has been a mildly interesting movie to keep track of. It seems to be falling into the category of the critics finding it mediocre(47% on Metacritic, in the 40% range on RT) and yet RT listed people seeing it and liking it at 92% last I checked. I think it's due to the people who are going to go see it knew of the book and were drinking the Kool-Aid so to speak. I guess I'll see it eventually, but I'm not busting my butt to go see it. Miller is an interesting character. I don't have an official opinion of him yet. I did pick up a 3 books in 1 type of book which included Blue Like Jazz, but I haven't read it yet. I did see him speak live though.

Blue Like Jazz is one of those groundbreaking books for people of a certain mindset. It tends to be the "gateway" for a lot of Postmodern Christians, because it honestly and faithfully (no pun intended) details a lot of young Christians' struggles with evangelical doctrine and what their heart is telling them about the nature of God.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #4814
Grover
Pro Starter

Hesher - 8/10

I'm not sure how to describe this film. It's funny, it's sad, it's thought-provoking. It is a film about loss, every single character in this film's story is based around the loss of something.

Stars: Natalie Portman, Joseph Gordon-Leavitt, Devin Brochu and Rainn Wilson

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:39 AM   #4815
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

The Avengers - 7.5/10, maybe 8?

not so much spoilers, but don't wanna risk nothing since not released state side yet.
Spoiler

Last edited by k0ruptr : 05-01-2012 at 08:40 AM.
k0ruptr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #4816
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

The Avengers - 10/10: Just a wonderfully done group superhero movie. The stars all "played nice" with each other and credit has to be given to Joss Whedon for allowing them all to have plenty of screen time without seeming too forced. The humor was great and the action was absolutely incredible. I can see it winning an Oscar or two for the technical awards. Decent enough story as well, but wasn't a great story - though I guess in a movie like this its mostly about the stars, the humor, and the action.

For my money, not as good as "The Dark Knight", but a few people with me disagreed (then again, in a midnight showing people tend to go a bit crazier about the quality of a movie due to the atmosphere in the theater).
Old 05-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #4817
sabotai
General Manager

Everyone keeps saying great things about The Avengers, but the trailers I keep seeing for it make it look absolutely awful.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #4818
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
Everyone keeps saying great things about The Avengers, but the trailers I keep seeing for it make it look absolutely awful.

We must be watching different trailers.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #4819
Swaggs
Coordinator

Saw Avengers last night, as well.

I thought the last 20-minutes or so were fantastic, but I don't think it was as good as either Iron Man or Captain America (didn't see Thor or the Hulk). I felt like Thor and Loki (the main villain) didn't have the acting chops to keep up with the rest of the cast. I'm a big fan of Jeremy Renner and his stuff was alright, but that was probably the worst work I have ever seen him do (and again, it wasn't awful, just subpar from what I've come to expect from him).

Downey Jr. killed it and was hilarious and the Hulk had two scenes that made the theatre erupt into laughter. The guy who played Agent Coulson also stole several scenes.

I liked it and will try to see it again (maybe not in the theatre), but I think they should have gone with more of a heavyweight actor for the super villain.

I'd probably give it a 7/10.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #4820
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
We must be watching different trailers.

I'm pretty sure we're watching the same trailers. We just have different opinions on what makes a trailer good.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #4821
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I agree. I looks about as awesome as Batman Forever. I love movies with 9 main characters and bad guys that are more powerful than 6times theoretical god.
stevew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #4822
heybrad
Norm!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
The Cabin In The Woods - very entertaining, it was.
I saw The Cabin In The Woods this past Thursday. I can't even begin to rate it. I certainly can say I've never seen anything like it and it was fairly entertaining if not a tad over the top in the last 30 minutes or so.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #4823
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

After I got out from watching The Avengers I instantly wanted to see it again. Action wise it starts slow and there are some other minor issues but it was too fun for me to really care.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #4824
bhlloy
Coordinator

Avengers was great. It might not be the pinnacle of acting or cinematography but it was just a blast. And I was very cynical going in that I would enjoy it.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #4825
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
I felt like Thor and Loki (the main villain) didn't have the acting chops to keep up with the rest of the cast.

Quote:
I think they should have gone with more of a heavyweight actor for the super villain.

There was that. Loki wasn't even that good of a super villain in Thor. Then again, this was essentially an Avengers origin story, so it was more about how they came together - so why waste one of the super villains on that?
Old 05-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #4826
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'm pretty sure we're watching the same trailers. We just have different opinions on what makes a trailer good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
I agree. I looks about as awesome as Batman Forever. I love movies with 9 main characters and bad guys that are more powerful than 6times theoretical god.

HULK SMASH PUNY OPINIONS!
Old 05-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #4827
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
There was that. Loki wasn't even that good of a super villain in Thor. Then again, this was essentially an Avengers origin story, so it was more about how they came together - so why waste one of the super villains on that?

Loki was the original villain in the first Avengers comic. Also, he was already introduced in Thor so they didn't have to waste time doing an origin story for him.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #4828
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Quote:

Same here. I'm only interested in seeing the Iron Man, the rest looks silly.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:52 PM   #4829
chadritt
High School Varsity

Its kind of silly by its very nature. You have a supersoldier, a hulk, ironman and multiple gods after all but its a LOT of fun especially once
Spoiler
chadritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:21 PM   #4830
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadritt View Post
its a LOT of fun especially once
Spoiler

I also said this elsewhere. It's decent in terms of action and stuff before that happens, but it's merely the warm up.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #4831
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Absolutely loved Avengers. Great movie from beginning to end, and the last 20 minutes or so are worth the price of admission. Still trying to figure out where it ranks in regards to my all-time favorite super hero movies. It's up there, I know that. I actually liked the villain in the movie, thought he did a good job. Ironman and Hulk steal the scenes, but I've always like Captain America too. Will probably end up seeing it again in the theaters, which is rare for me.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:23 PM   #4832
Peregrine
Pro Starter

I loved Avengers, as did everyone I went with - just great fun from start to finish, I think.
Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king. --Sideshow Bob
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #4833
spleen1015
Coordinator

Avengers 10/10

My whole family loved it. Ironman was awesome as usual. I like the new guy as Banner. Thor is cool. Hawkeye was kind of meh for me. Black Widow was awesome too. I'm not sold on Capt. America. I still that Evans as the Human Torch and I think he was better in that roll.

You guys remembered to stay for through the credits, right? There's always a little something after the credits with Marvel movies.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #4834
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Avengers 10/10

My whole family loved it. Ironman was awesome as usual. I like the new guy as Banner. Thor is cool. Hawkeye was kind of meh for me. Black Widow was awesome too. I'm not sold on Capt. America. I still that Evans as the Human Torch and I think he was better in that roll.

You guys remembered to stay for through the credits, right? There's always a little something after the credits with Marvel movies.

Technically there are two things to stay for. I stayed for the one assuming that was it. Capt. was kind of OK for me as well, but he filled his leader of the Avengers role by the end.

Last edited by Matthean : 05-05-2012 at 09:36 PM.
Matthean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #4835
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthean View Post
Technically there are two things to stay for. I stayed for the one assuming that was it. Capt. was kind of OK for me as well, but he filled his leader of the Avengers role by the end.

I have a feeling I missed the second one then....
Old 05-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #4836
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

I agree with the Avengers love. My whole family loved it, and then stopped on the way home to pick up Iron Man I and II, Sherlock Holmes, and Captain America. I had seen the first Iron Man (and loved it) but I hadn't seen the second one. Watched those two last night (and had a blast), and look forward to Capt. America today.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #4837
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I have a feeling I missed the second one then....

If there were still credits rolling when you left, then you missed something. The second thing happened at the end of all the credits.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #4838
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Saw Avengers last night. Saw it last night and even the 1030 non-3D show was pretty near full (We're talking western nebraska here...so not a real population center.) And I think the 3D was just as packed. Not being a comix nerd, I don't really have any context for anything other than what I've seen in the other movies and I've seen all of the individual ones and so...it was good from that perspective. Thought it was entertaining and well acted, if not a bit long.

But a worthwhile flick to see in the movies.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #4839
WVUFAN
College Starter

Re: Avengers:

Not sure if many people who watched it with me got the magnitude of the first scene after the credits. You really have to be a comic book fan to get it.

The very last scene ... meh.

Spoiler

Last edited by WVUFAN : 05-06-2012 at 02:30 PM.
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #4840
fpres
High School JV

I'll be seeing Avengers with the family later on this week, and we're all really looking forward to it. $200.3 million estimated box office for the weekend is insane.
fpres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:49 PM   #4841
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFAN View Post

Not sure if many people who watched it with me got the magnitude of the first scene after the credits. You really have to be a comic book fan to get it.

The very last scene ... meh.

Spoiler

I was still surprised by the number of people who got it though. I think they tipped their hand of it when
Spoiler
Old 05-06-2012, 02:51 PM   #4842
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

...or to sit through the whole movie.
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #4843
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post

The hinted at story line goes beyond the surface level fandom and even the dialog was fan service for comic book geeks.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #4844
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:

I take it you didn't like the film.

Mathean:
Spoiler

Last edited by WVUFAN : 05-06-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #4845
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Haven't seen it, nor Am I going to. Never got into superheroes, especially films as they are usually boring and onenote.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #4846
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Quote:

Mathean:
Spoiler

Thoughts from a decidedly non-comixnerd:

This is a good example of me having no idea what you are talking about. I was into comics when I was growing up but it was very rarely superheroes (mostly sports, funnies, adventure and history). So I never had a history, nor any interest in fantasy superheroes and when the movies started coming out, they looked silly (of what I've seen when my son watches them like spiderman, transformers, etc.). It was only when I thought the acting/story was engaging would I have an interest. That's why I loved Iron Man (who I had never heard of until the movie). Except for the silly fighting scene towards the end, it was a engaging story and acting. Same thing with The Dark Knight. As long I can skip over or ignore comic action stuff, then it would be interesting to see. As far as Avengers, despite having Iron Man in it, I would assume it has a lot of action so a no go for me. Truthfully, even though I have heard the name, I don't even know who Capt America or Thor was and never heard of Shield until it was mentioned in Iron Man. But I guess I'm the only one that did not grow up reading action heroes comics. Pretty amazing how much it made; saw it coming when the overseas numbers came in two weeks ago.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #4847
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Mathean:
Spoiler

Old 05-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #4848
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

and

Pop pop!
Old 05-06-2012, 04:33 PM   #4849
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
Thoughts from a decidedly non-comixnerd:

This is a good example of me having no idea what you are talking about. I was into comics when I was growing up but it was very rarely superheroes (mostly sports, funnies, adventure and history). So I never had a history, nor any interest in fantasy superheroes and when the movies started coming out, they looked silly (of what I've seen when my son watches them like spiderman, transformers, etc.). It was only when I thought the acting/story was engaging would I have an interest. That's why I loved Iron Man (who I had never heard of until the movie). Except for the silly fighting scene towards the end, it was a engaging story and acting. Same thing with The Dark Knight. As long I can skip over or ignore comic action stuff, then it would be interesting to see. As far as Avengers, despite having Iron Man in it, I would assume it has a lot of action so a no go for me. Truthfully, even though I have heard the name, I don't even know who Capt America or Thor was and never heard of Shield until it was mentioned in Iron Man. But I guess I'm the only one that did not grow up reading action heroes comics. Pretty amazing how much it made; saw it coming when the overseas numbers came in two weeks ago.

And this pretty much proves my point. There will be a decent amount of people oblivious to the first end credit scene. For those who have seen it and don't know the reference and why the dialog was used as such
Spoiler

Last edited by Matthean : 05-06-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Matthean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #4850
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Haven't seen it, nor Am I going to. Never got into superheroes, especially films as they are usually boring and onenote.

So you're not going to see the movie, yet you feel the need to bash it?

How very troll of you.