Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-11-2008, 12:14 PM   #401
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

and how is it the coworkers you like are the ones that completely farking incompitent~!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #402
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
and how is it the coworkers you like are the ones that completely farking incompitent~!

Huh?
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:28 PM   #403
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

im bitching about work!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:23 PM   #404
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Vote NTN Deacon

Thinking we may have been wolf-wolf on day one. Open to discussion.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:27 PM   #405
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Thinking you may be badly mistaken, jeheinz.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:30 PM   #406
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I am feeling inclined to go with Heinz, and I can't exactly pinpoint why. My theory that I had about my night 1 exploits have been explained by my duel with clap last night, so I don't have much else to go on.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #407
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Well I don't have much to disuade anyone from voting for me. I was in Chicago last night, and felt at least one other but wasn't sure where to go.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:55 PM   #408
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Damn.. been quiet
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 09-11-2008, 02:01 PM   #409
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I'm not convinced that NTN is a wolf. I believe it was made closer by a wolf voting for him given that the majority of other votes were for inactives. I really doubt I would vote for him, although, I'm not sure of who to vote for presently.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:01 PM   #410
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

(made closer as in the first day's vote)
Old 09-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #411
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Bah, looking closer, I realize I'm off in my original assessment

Unvote NTN Deacon
Old 09-11-2008, 02:53 PM   #412
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Bah, looking closer, I realize I'm off in my original assessment

Unvote NTN Deacon

Why the change?
Old 09-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #413
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

DT, Clap, Saldana, Mustang, Grammaticus, Narc, Illini

Ok, here are the people who didn't vote for Mrs. S. Crossing off the two dead guys and clap who I am believing is who he is, we're left with

DT, Saldana, Mustang, Grammaticus

My thoughts

DT - Definite possibility. Though I'd like to see us have two options to choose from.

Saldana - My gut says not a wolf. I think if he's a wolf he doesn't tie it up with an hour-ish to go to save a wolf that from what I can tell, was MIA.

Mustang - Curious about him. Playing close to the vest but active, which always has me intrigued for a vote. Avoided the tie on Day One and over-defended a comment of mine that wasn't really aimed at him (when he did the same thing). Could be the leader in the clubhouse for my vote, but I also have never played with Mustang before (that I recall) and I'm terrible at 1st reads.

Grammaticus - Voted Schmidty and illini, two people now known as villager (Alan T having taken over for Schmidty). Hasn't posted much at all and I don't know if I've played with him either.

I'll likely be voting for one of the last two (Mustang or Grammaticus)
Old 09-11-2008, 02:58 PM   #414
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Why the change?

Because if I really think about it, I doubt we were wolf/wolf Day One. With the duels, I can't imagine this being a normal ratio'd game. So the odds of wolf/wolf starting out are small. I'll be keeping an eye on him, but re-looking at Day one voting, I think it's more worthwhile to roll the dice on the group of non-MrsS voters than it is that were were double wolfed on Day One (again).
Old 09-11-2008, 03:00 PM   #415
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

u think we have more than normal or less?

16 people.... 3 or 4 wolves?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:01 PM   #416
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

heinzey - i'm not a wolf

as i explained on D1, I'm experiencing massive computer issues at home (replacing the HD and reinstalling windows tonight should solve them I hope) so after I cast my first vote I was unable to change it before deadline. Not sure that I would have necessarily, but it's why I voted the way I did.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #417
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

that
Old 09-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #418
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

that being said, i like the rest of heinze's line of thinking
Old 09-11-2008, 03:10 PM   #419
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
u think we have more than normal or less?

16 people.... 3 or 4 wolves?

I think less wolves than normal, because of the duel factor where villagers can and will off other villagers. 2 or 3 wolves I'd imagine (though I know everyone always hates when I speculate as to the number of wolves, but hey, clap asked).
Old 09-11-2008, 03:12 PM   #420
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Who else didn't vote Day One? Jackal? Anyone else?
Old 09-11-2008, 03:28 PM   #421
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Actually, I avoided breaking a tie with a vote.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #422
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

No votes day 1 - Schmidty, Mrs Schmidty, Telle, Jackal
Old 09-11-2008, 03:44 PM   #423
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
Actually, I avoided breaking a tie with a vote.

Yeah, and IMO, that's a touch suspicious. Since if you are a wolf, then your options were

- Vote fellow wolf
- Be opposite voter in a horserace from a wolf, and if the wolf gets lynched, you look guilty as sin
- Go elsewhere and hope it doesn't matter.

Or yeah, that you're not a wolf too and just had no idea. Like I said, you or Gramm. Can't decide.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:56 PM   #424
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

If I was a wolf, I would have voted for MrsSchmidty around the 2nd or 3rd vote. It is the least likely item to be scrutinized rather than a dead vote or going the opposite way.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:00 PM   #425
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Yeah but then you'd possibly be aiding in losing a wolf. Not an ideal situation, though if she wasn't checking in, probably better than voting NTN in that case. That's kind of my point. If I were you as a wolf in that spot, in order of preference I would think, given you stated you'd be offline

1. Vote Elsewhere
2. Vote Mrs. S
3. Vote NTN

Still though, this is all kinda moot, as I was really leaning Gramm anyhow.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:00 PM   #426
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Vote Grammaticus
Old 09-11-2008, 04:20 PM   #427
path12
Coordinator

Where has Jackal been? I know he was busy day 1 but I don't recall seeing much else.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:24 PM   #428
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

VOTE GRAMMATICUS

Rather than pull us apart farther, I will jump with Heniz. I don't have much else to go on, and I want to make sure I get a vote in.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #429
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

I thought about him too. Moreso than Mustang actually. But there wasn't much to go on with his missing the main vote. I just can't see a wolf not voting at all Day One. I know Mrs. S didn't vote that day, but that's exactly why. 2 MIA wolves? Seems like that'd be pushing it.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #430
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Not for nothing, but that's the 2nd or 3rd time you've followed me PF. That always worries me (both about your guilt and the innocence of whom I'm voting for).

If it wasn't for your killer vote on Day One, I'd be more than just worried.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:32 PM   #431
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

I'm outta here in 10 minutes or so if anyone else wants to discuss.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #432
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
DT, Clap, Saldana, Mustang, Grammaticus, Narc, Illini

Ok, here are the people who didn't vote for Mrs. S. Crossing off the two dead guys and clap who I am believing is who he is, we're left with

DT, Saldana, Mustang, Grammaticus

My thoughts

DT - Definite possibility. Though I'd like to see us have two options to choose from.

Saldana - My gut says not a wolf. I think if he's a wolf he doesn't tie it up with an hour-ish to go to save a wolf that from what I can tell, was MIA.

Mustang - Curious about him. Playing close to the vest but active, which always has me intrigued for a vote. Avoided the tie on Day One and over-defended a comment of mine that wasn't really aimed at him (when he did the same thing). Could be the leader in the clubhouse for my vote, but I also have never played with Mustang before (that I recall) and I'm terrible at 1st reads.

Grammaticus - Voted Schmidty and illini, two people now known as villager (Alan T having taken over for Schmidty). Hasn't posted much at all and I don't know if I've played with him either.

I'll likely be voting for one of the last two (Mustang or Grammaticus)

I'm not a wolf and obviously know it, but nobody else does other than the wolves whom know I am not on their team, etc...

I also have no special roles.

I think you should reconsider targeting the group heinz mentions as he conveniently left off the no voters whom of course did not vote for Ms. S either. Why did you leave the one living no voter off your list?

No votes day 1 (and still alive now)- Jackal

I think heintz is running pretty loose and free, not thinking things through. He seems to be a chatty cathy, posting a lot without a bunch of substance. Unlike an AlanT or Hoops.

Without any really good links in night actions to go from, I think we are better off going after someone who has been hiding out quietly, such as Jackal or someone who has posted in a way(s) that could hurt the village.

Mustang might fit that bill by pointing out the group Brenda is likely to be in. I don't think it was that hard to figure out, but no sense in telegraphing it to the wolves. The bad guys often do not put that much analysis in as they know who the fellow wolves are and frequently miss things light analysis could identify. Now they will simply try to target those most likely to be our seer.

I will likely go Mustang or Jackal. I prefer Jackal as my strategy has always been to cull the people who leave little history in the game, such as not voting and not posting much or much of substance. It always pays in the end to rid the village of these types if you have no decent evidence otherwise.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:09 PM   #433
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

vote jackal

I can always change it if things develop.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:13 PM   #434
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

The only no voter for Mrs S left is Jackal (rest are dead). Reason I decided against that tack is no way a wolf completely lets his bretheren get killed and the odds of two MIA wolves starting out are slim. Just my opinion on the matter.

And thanks for the compliments (loose, free, chatty, no substance, handsome), I'll gush about them to myself on the drive home. I'm only left to wonder if you would've said them had I not voted for you. Seems that only came up after that. Ciao.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:23 PM   #435
saldana
Pro Starter

i am going to go in a little bit of a different direction because this game definitely has me a bit thrown for a loop in terms of peoples play style

vote barkeep
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #436
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
The only no voter for Mrs S left is Jackal (rest are dead). Reason I decided against that tack is no way a wolf completely lets his bretheren get killed and the odds of two MIA wolves starting out are slim. Just my opinion on the matter.

And thanks for the compliments (loose, free, chatty, no substance, handsome), I'll gush about them to myself on the drive home. I'm only left to wonder if you would've said them had I not voted for you. Seems that only came up after that. Ciao.

Yes, it is called defending against a vote that you know is on a villager. I've noted other things you have said too. Some worthwhile others, not so much. Just don't really know your play style that good. Definately a bit of the player Blade in you
Old 09-11-2008, 05:49 PM   #437
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
final vote count

Mrs Schmidty 5 ( Barkeep 109, Heinze 133, path 153,ntndeacon 148, packerfanatic 165)

NTNDeacon 4 ( Daddytorgo 125, Narc 129, clap 142,saldana 162 )

telle 2 (mustang 132, illinifan 159)

schmidty 1 (grammaicus 156)

no vote Schmidty, Mrs Schmidty, Telle, Jackal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
final vote count

illinifan 6 ( Dadddytorgo 275, Grammaticus 300, path 330, clap 337, NTN 341, saldana 345)

Clap 5 ( Heinze 257, packer 288. mustang 329, illinifan 332, jackal 333)

DaddyTorgo 1 (alanT 311)

no vote- barkeep

Not a lot here, IMO. Day 1 we had wolf against ?, though I tend to agree that it's really unlikely we would have been wolf v wolf. Day 2 we have villager against Kurgen. Hard to get a good read from that yet.

If I was a wolf, I think that laying low would be the best strategy in a game such as this -- let the duelers do the work for you. If we're losing two people a day it's gonna be over in a hurry.

That said, Barkeep's silence bothers me also. I could see a situation where he put an initial vote on Mrs. S with the intention of changing when she came online........but then she didn't. The thing that prevents me from going there right now is that not voting day 2 is going to call attention to you, which is what a wolf is trying to avoid. Sorry, I'm kind of free-associating here.

I don't see the other votes on Mrs. S as being very wolf-like, so I'll leave Heinz, ntn and Packer alone on that for now.

There was no night 1 wolf kill. Why couldn't it have been that Jackal was a fellow wolf? Granted, I have to think there would be a third, but given the attrition expected in this ruleset maybe you could just start with two....

Crap, I got nothin'. Gut vote, late both days, first day not on Mrs. S and second day cinched Illinifan.

VOTE SALDANA
Old 09-11-2008, 06:03 PM   #438
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

btw,

I was in DC last night and did not feel the presence of anyone. I did not attend a sporting event. Just went sight seeing.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:22 PM   #439
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

vote jackyl

lame, post bitch!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 06:23 PM   #440
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I can't see the bottom of the thread and I need to put a vote down before I go get my hd. vote grammaticus
Old 09-11-2008, 06:41 PM   #441
saldana
Pro Starter

anyone got a count
Old 09-11-2008, 06:42 PM   #442
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

i asked lathumm.... but hes nto aroudn i guess. and i cant count!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 06:42 PM   #443
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I'm not convinced gram is a wolf so..

Vote Jackal
Old 09-11-2008, 06:43 PM   #444
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Sorry.

Vote Jackal
Old 09-11-2008, 06:48 PM   #445
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Vote Jackal
Old 09-11-2008, 06:55 PM   #446
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

current vote count

Jackal 4 ( NTNDeacon 445, Clap 439, Grammaticus 423, Mustang 444)

Grammaticus 3 ( Daddytorgo 440, Packerfanatic 428, Heinze 426)

Saldana 1 ( Path 437)

Daddytorgo 1 ( Jackal 398)

Barkeep 1 ( Saldana 435)

Last edited by Lathum : 09-11-2008 at 07:00 PM.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #447
saldana
Pro Starter

torgo -1
gram -2
jackal 4
barkeep 1
saldana 1

big time run on jackal...not sure if like that at all
Old 09-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #448
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

not happy starting a run... but hell hes not around after 6 days... screw him!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 07:01 PM   #449
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

deadline
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:02 PM   #450
The Jackal
Coordinator

I was out to dinner, but this won't matter.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote