Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Weekday League (FOWL)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-26-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

2046 Postseason Complete

http://textsports.net/files/fowl/204...Postseason.zip

And with that, I'm done. The bitching about me not processing a trade written first in Sanskrit and then in the wrong forum was the final straw. This isn't fun for me any longer.

Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:58 AM   #2
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
http://textsports.net/files/fowl/204...Postseason.zip

And with that, I'm done. The bitching about me not processing a trade written first in Sanskrit and then in the wrong forum was the final straw. This isn't fun for me any longer.

Don't you mean...CHICKEN SCRATCH?
Old 03-26-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
TTWS
Mascot

Quitting on top like a true Hero.

See you BEN "boo hou" LOU ,it's for the best you quit it seem's, you lack the ability to work with new players or old. Which seems too, of been the main reason for human decline the 19 plus seasons i've been in. That and your overall lack of interest shown.

Last edited by TTWS : 03-26-2010 at 10:33 AM.
TTWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:40 AM   #4
TTWS
Mascot

Have a good life.

Hey BEN "BOO HOU" LOU it took you awhile for today's playoff sim?
To leave a winner with your shitty roster you must've resimmed allnight too come out the BOWL WINNER!
Old 03-26-2010, 11:37 AM   #5
Subby
lolzcat

TTWS - That's a pretty shitty thing to say considering all of the time he has put into running the league.

Simming basically every day for over a year so that you could derive some entertainment value. Seriously. You should be saying 'thank you' and 'I apologize'.

Not necessarily in that order.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com

Last edited by Subby : 03-26-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:48 AM   #6
Ben E Lou

...not to mention that it is patently false. I didn't sim because I just plain forgot about it this morning. I ran the sim shortly after Wade reminded me--once, just like always. And like always, I didn't know that I'd won until after I'd uploaded the file. I did switch QBs for the postseason, given that guy has higher ratings. I suppose that helped. *shurg*
Old 03-26-2010, 11:56 AM   #7
Kodos
Resident Alien

Wow. Is that guy ever a douche.

And who needs someone else to type for them in this day and age? What a moron.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:22 PM   #8
TTWS
Mascot

Get Bent Ben, I'll save the ass kissing SUBBY.

The last part was a joke! Get a clue! Don't kid yourself Ben's doing this for Ben and no one else! All Ben's been up too, is not facilatating trades and leaving THREADS ABOUT CHANGE OR HE'S QUITTING, AND LEAVING US HANGING FOR WEEKS WITH NO POSTS FROM HIM ABOUT WHETHER HE'S FOLDING UP SHOP OR SWITCHING THINGS UP! Then like a HERO he quit's saying it's due to me and NIX posting a trade in the wrong thread, yeh right,liar! Just so you know BEN that was to get the trade noticed due to no trades taking place in the TRADE THREAD not to bother your GREATNESS("AT THIS MOMENT ALL BOW.") Not to mention the complaint about not proccessing the trade took place after it was reposted in the trade player thread. Where it was'nt up to your spec's yet the league doesn't say anything anywhere about what the spec's were.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:25 PM   #9
TTWS
Mascot

Hey Kodo's it seem's your a bitch, so you should know all about the Douche.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:33 PM   #10
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby View Post
TTWS - That's a pretty shitty thing to say considering all of the time he has put into running the league.

Simming basically every day for over a year so that you could derive some entertainment value. Seriously. You should be saying 'thank you' and 'I apologize'.

Not necessarily in that order.

I thought about getting in the muck with TTWS, but I'll stick to taking the higher road as Subby has here.

Ben has done more than anyone 100x over for this league. Without Ben, there never is a FOWL, we don't have these creative rules, and we don't have the enjoyment that we've all had over the time. I can vouch for what Ben said - I asked him about the FOWL sim, he immediately downloaded the files, simmed, and uploaded.

Ben deserves nothing but thanks for what he has done here. He made suggestions on ways to improve the league with its dwindling interest and it met with resistence (including from me). He tried to stick it out under the statements that we'd all try to get new owners.

Nothing changed and now he's leaving. Nothing but respect for Ben and a total lack of respect for how TTWS first handled the trade situation and now this.

One last thing - to claim that people have left this league because of something Ben has done is ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:38 PM   #11
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTWS View Post
All Ben's been up too, is not facilatating trades and leaving THREADS ABOUT CHANGE OR HE'S QUITTING, AND LEAVING US HANGING FOR WEEKS WITH NO POSTS FROM HIM ABOUT WHETHER HE'S FOLDING UP SHOP OR SWITCHING THINGS UP!
Yup. That's all I've been doing...oh yeah, besides continuing simming. Got it.

Quote:
Then like a HERO he quit's saying it's due to me and NIX posting a trade in the wrong thread, yeh right,liar!
Perhaps you don't undertsand the phrase "final straw." No surprise there.

Quote:
Just so you know BEN that was to get the trade noticed due to no trades taking place in the TRADE THREAD not to bother your GREATNESS("AT THIS MOMENT ALL BOW.")
No, the trade was never posted in the "Completed Trades" forum, which is where I look for, you know, completed trades. It was posted in the "Trade Block" forum, which is used for posting trade blocks. I don't look there, since I'm not looking to trade in this league.

Quote:
Not to mention the complaint about not proccessing the trade took place after it was reposted in the trade player thread.
See above. It wasn't in the trade forum at all.

Quote:
Where it was'nt up to your spec's yet the league doesn't say anything anywhere about what the spec's were.
Virtually every trade (if not every single one) posted in the competed trades forum is in the format I requested. It's not exactly rocket science, either, especially when you were specifically told how to do it.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:40 PM   #12
MalcPow
College Benchwarmer

FWIW, I left the league because of the draconian trade posting rules Ben instituted.
MalcPow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:50 PM   #13
Kodos
Resident Alien

And it's why I never joined. LET US POST TRADES IN WHATEVER BIZARRE FORMAT WE LIKE!!
Old 03-26-2010, 12:59 PM   #14
RedKingGold
College Starter

i agreew twats. wat is up wit bBen e louhoo up and quits on the league. Sorry as looser, I hopes I never comes across you in other FOF MP legause.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #15
TTWS
Mascot

Have a good life Ben and i mean it, no hard feellings.

The last 2 guy's to quit FOWL said it was due to the "LAST STRAW EFFECT." What's the last straw? The last straw is what someone says when they've allready planned on quitting, there just waiting on a good time to quit, or someone or something to blaim for the last straw. Yeh i'm not highflying success like BEN, so im not surpised he thinks, i lack the understanding to know what the last straw phrase means. No surprise there. I'm happy with BEN's time put in, it was better then nothing, and sorry if i offended any FOWL member's.

Last edited by TTWS : 03-26-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:12 PM   #16
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
...and sorry if i offended any former FOWL member's!

fixed!

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 03-26-2010, 01:18 PM   #17
cuervo72
Head Coach

I don't know you from Adam, but damned if you don't need to learn how to use apostrophes.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:26 PM   #18
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
The last 2 guy's to quit FOWL said it was due to the "LAST STRAW EFFECT." What's the last straw? The last straw is what someone says when they've allready planned on quitting, there just waiting on a good time to quit, or someone or something to blaim for the last straw. Yeh i'm not highflying success like BEN, so im not surpised he thinks, i lack the understanding to know what the last straw phrase means. No surprise there. I'm happy with BEN's time put in, it was better then nothing, and sorry if i offended any FOWL member's.

My "LAST STRAW" had zero to do with FOWL (I kept it long after I left WOOF, for example) and everything to do with FOF. The return on FOF just kept dwindling.

You really have no clue that your inability to follow simple directions on the trade was your fault, do you?
Old 03-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #19
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post
I don't know you from Adam, but damned if you don't need to learn how to use apostrophes.

I'm impressed that you can pick just one grammar problem to focus on.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #20
TTWS
Mascot

Randoms maybe it's time for you to join a grammer league or spelling bee.

Oh i understand GSTELMAC (the genius behind FOF 2k7 Utility Suite) it was my fault on the trade (I was clearly lost) which i really mean, so im only assuming with your great programming genius you just assume us regular guys who type like shit are clueless, i would if i was a great programmer to the pions like you. I just dont understand why a commish would'nt process the trade and point out the proper way do it after the fact with such short time frames in this league. Not to mention it was mine and NIX's first trade. Way to work with league members not against them.

Last edited by TTWS : 03-26-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:49 PM   #21
RedKingGold
College Starter

Quote:
Oh i understand GSTELMAC (the genius behind FOF 2k7 Utility Suite) it was my fault on the trade (I was clearly lost) which i really mean, so im only assuming with your great programming genius you just assume us regular guys who type like shit are clueless, i would if i was a great programmer to the pions like you. I just dont understand why a commish would'nt process the trade and point out the proper way do it after the fact with such short time frames in this league. Not to mention it was mine and NIX's first trade. Way to work with league members not against them.

The gig is up. Who are you, really?
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 02:55 PM   #22
TheMeat
n00b

On to more productive topics...

Will the commishnurship be passed on to someone else? I've stated I'd be willing to take over and I'm also fine with anyone else taking over.
Owner/GM of the soon to be awesome Fort Worth Fury of the IHOF

TheMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #23
Sef0r
n00b

Sorry to see you go Ben, thanks for all the effort you've put in so far.

I was okay with Meat taking over but with the way things are turning out with back and forth arguments I don't see how this can keep going.

I am all for carrying on...assuming Ben gives the okay for Meat to take over.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:42 PM   #24
Ben E Lou

I'm fine with anyone taking over. However, there may be additional complications. I need to check with someone on something...
Old 03-26-2010, 04:04 PM   #25
Bako
H.S. Freshman Team

Congrats on another title Ben and thank you for all you have done here in the FOWL and with FOF in general.

As for continuing on, it may be wise for us to take a break and try to regroup. I am in though.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:42 PM   #26
Sef0r
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bako View Post
Congrats on another title Ben and thank you for all you have done here in the FOWL and with FOF in general.

As for continuing on, it may be wise for us to take a break and try to regroup. I am in though.

I think a break will be needed, probably up to a couple of weeks. I don't mind either way.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:10 PM   #27
TheMeat
n00b

Ya, it might be break time, I'm certainly not familiar with the 3rd party stuff that Ben uses and we may be unable to use it (if that is what Ben has to figure out). It seems that we have at least 6 very interested owners and that's super groovy with me, we may want to organize some recruitment system in the future but that's just details.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:48 PM   #28
Tasan
College Starter

First, I'd like to say a BIG thanks to Ben for carrying on for these last few weeks, even when he felt like he was pretty much done already. I've really enjoyed this league, and I'll hate to see it go away, even if its just for a couple of weeks.

Second, someone please give TTWS a clue as to what the hell goes on here, how it got to even go on, and the type of person Ben is just in general.

I'll start. FYI, if it wasn't for Ben, we may not even have a FOFC at all anymore. There definitely wouldn't have even been a FOWL. I've known him in several leagues, and he is the last guy anyone would think of ever resimming to win. As far as him working with people, he's also a real good guy to work with. When folks follow guidelines and rules, everything usually runs just fine. Anyway, I'm done feeding the troll. Someone ping me when we're ready to get this ball rolling. Figures we'd close up shop right when I get 3 really good wideouts and a decent running game ;- )
Old 03-27-2010, 01:16 AM   #29
Bako
H.S. Freshman Team

Just watched our playoff game with Idaho. With just a few seconds on the clock the Bakersfield kicker misses a 35 yarder that could have sent it to OT. The Idaho D made some big plays in that game. Good Job Tasan.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:20 AM   #30
Subby
lolzcat

Really hope we can get this off the ground again. I would be in.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

Old 03-27-2010, 02:43 PM   #31
TheMeat
n00b

That's good to hear Sub, you've always been a dedicated owner. There is no danger of the league failing, we have a handful of guys who are in for sure and that's enough for me, we've just got to figure out the logistics and we're good to go.

Old 04-01-2010, 02:17 PM   #32
Ben E Lou

1. I gave myself a few days to think it over, and I'm finding myself not missing it, so I'm out for sure.
  2. Wade also tells me that he's out. That means that to move forward, another upload setup is going to have to be found.
  3. The issue I was having with my site and the stats updating appears to be resolved. All stats on player pages are now correct again. If y'all do go forward, I'll implement a quick code fix that should take care of it permanently. That said, if something happens as a result of user error in DBUpdater, it probably won't be a priority to fix it.
Let me know your thoughts on #2 in particular.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:01 PM   #33
Subby
lolzcat

Again, I am up for a setup where we are all in the same division, then conference.

I would also be interested in a league where renegs are not allowed.

FA I would exist and then you would have a separate FA II where you could sign remaining players and rookies.

Draft would still be gone.

Old 04-01-2010, 03:04 PM   #34
Subby
lolzcat

Also would need a cap shim in there so we weren't all rocking the big red barz rosters that seemed to happen there at the end.

Old 04-02-2010, 01:57 AM   #35
TheMeat
n00b

My thoughts are these:

I'm going to assume from the lack of dissent and the lack of volunteers that I'll be organizing things from here on out I think those of us that do miss our beloved FOWL want to get the ball rolling so I'm gonna hopefully do that. So let's discuss the issues:

On the issue of uploading, I've never handled anything more than me and a couple friends as far as being a commish goes. I'm not aware of other options, but even if it came down to just accepting files via emails from 6 owners, I'll do whatever works best.

That fact and other things have me leaning towards a league reboot. I really don't want that to happen, but it may be best. Reasons include:
  • With the many seasons we have under 6.2 and all the rule shifts and new things that've been tried in this league, especially the QB/WR nerf and un-nerf, Our stats are skewed and as a stats-junkie it always bothers me when the record books no longer reflect the current state of the league.
  • I believe it would help greatly in recruiting more owners. I do not actually feel it is necessary to have more than a handful of owners to make the league enjoyable, but it's always nice.
  • We can feel more free to institute any more changes we want in the rules.
  • The league sims fast so lost efforts in team-building during the last few weeks will be easily overcome by the excitement of building from scratch.
  • We can start with fresh team selection. If bako is in and wants a team in Bakerton, for example, I'll make it happen with any team he wants during the initial setup of the league.
That being said, I'm happy to continue with the current league if even a couple owners really really want to.

So, post here to state your conditions for continuing with FOWL.

The all-important thing to me is that I want a fast-simming FoF league (you can't get too fast for me, I would do a season/week if I had enough people but I understand that for most people the current schedule works best) and that the league has a very active free agency. I think there are a few people who'd agree with me that those things are the very essence of FOWL and what has made it so enjoyable. Any system we wanna come up with to accomplish those goals is fine by me. Other leagues are so slow progressing through seasons that even 6.3 or house rules won't accomplish what they want it to for months.

Subby likes the idea of clustering on one side or in one division. I think I could enjoy any setup, but after much thought I think the way I would most prefer is to put two owners in each division. If we can even get 8 teams to stay full it'd be 4 divisions. I wouldn't mind even having it spread to one team per division, but I've always enjoyed having some rivalry and I think two teams per div is perfect also because it'll be less daunting to any newbs we pick up along the way. I'm fairly interested in the idea of putting everyone in the same conference, but not if it's more than 8 teams and I think we can get more than 8 teams and keep them owned. With 8 teams, 2 per div, 2 CPU teams would make the playoffs and most likely 2 human owners would have to at least beat a CPU team in the wildcard or face ridicule.

I think our target market for adding more owners is people who are new to FoF MP, they're more open to new ways of doing things, have more urge to export frequently and can quickly gain an attachment to their team. A lot of these old-timers have clearly lost the sense of novelty I still get from the game . I'm sure I'll lose mine too someday but before then I'd like to play one MP league for 50+ seasons

I also don't overly mind the idea of adding dead cap space to teams to effectively lower our salary cap. Not only do I think that I can still rock big red b4rz no matter what with my cap wizardry , but it will increase the level of competition we get from the computer teams and I think that's a good thing when you have fewer owners. I think it's pretty important actually, that the CPU teams you play not be complete walkovers.

NO RENEGS!?!?!?! That's god damn crazy talk. But it would definitely make for an active free agency. It would also make it so that whatever you offered a player was what you were willing to pay him long term. But overall, I don't think I like it. Part of the enjoyment of the cap juggling for me is being able to maintain a talent base through keeping the right guys around and letting the right ones go. I think it is worth thinking about, but I to me it takes away an important strategic dimension from the game. I also think it would make it very hard to have Franchise-Type players and that takes away from the feeling of immersion I get from having those players that play every game for your team.

Last edited by TheMeat : 04-02-2010 at 01:59 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:22 AM   #36
TheMeat
n00b

P.S - I like the current no-draft system but we can always consider different ways to do it. Maybe we have a forum-draft where players can select 1 player without having to bid, but that player gets paid a set amount like $20 mil for the first guy and 10 mil for the last one chosen.
Some type of draft system like that with an escalated rookie pay scale may be a breath of fresh air actually. A little bit of drafting thrown into the active FA madness. But it would have to be something that could be accomplished very quickly, one round of rookie selections could easily be done in one evening.

What we could do... is eliminate all the draft picks, except the top X amount, 1 for each team. The rookie demands would probably be high enough if we had 30% dead cap space or some such thing. Then we wouldn't have the pesky shitheads on our roster and all the remaining guys would go to Late FA. Plus, the drafted players would actually show up as being drafted by your team with which pick, which is cool. We could also use the draft utility to make the picks, which is cool too.

P.S.S. - I vote to eliminate the franchise tag and summer league stage to add a stage (or two) of early FA. Moving staff hiring to a weekend would allow most people to skip that stage most of the time if they hate weekend exports and we could do another stage of early FA.

Last edited by TheMeat : 04-02-2010 at 02:31 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:00 AM   #37
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
  1. Wade also tells me that he's out. That means that to move forward, another upload setup is going to have to be found.
TSN can still be used, I just have to not be lazy and setup/explain how it works to the new commish.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2010, 09:31 AM   #38
Bako
H.S. Freshman Team

I am kind of on the fence here Meat. Since the FOWL has been gone, I haven't missed it all that much. Not exactly certain I am out, but just not sure.

I don't care if the team is in Bakersfield, just want a team I could get immersed in. As far as realignment, I would be against 1 human owner per division. I have had that in the NFC East for about 8 seasons and it has been pretty boring. I like have a rivalry.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:05 PM   #39
TheMeat
n00b

Well that's good to know wade, saves me some trouble

Bako, you know you love the fast-sim action The more I think about it I'm definitely with you on the alignment, I think we should have two teams minimum per division.

Old 04-03-2010, 12:39 AM   #40
Bako
H.S. Freshman Team

Meat, if you get this thing up and running, I am in. If we reboot, having a team, any team from scratch will help with the immersion factor.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:51 AM   #41
Sef0r
n00b

My thoughts: Keeping simple because I'm tired and can easily mess up a long post.

1. Reboot
2. One team per division, we all need to meet in the playoffs, thats where it all matters. The regular season will be for stat whoring (aye Meat ).
3. KEEP all other rules as it is.

We promote the new league reboot and just hope to land some owners, otherwise we just continue with the 4-7 owners currently.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:35 AM   #42
TheMeat
n00b

We could actually let people decide for themselves to be alone or in a rivalry. I'll take any comers, I don't think anyone can stop my stat-whoring anyways

Looks like we're pretty close to getting things decided then. I think we're all happy with a reboot... Now as far as rebooting, how do we want to handle the team building? Everyone starts with 0 players? I think that might be best, just release all the players from teams and let them sign with CPU teams in FA1 and start with a fresh rookie pool in FA2.

Does anyone have any preference for teams? Wanna be my division rival Bako? It won't be boring I promise I don't really care about what team I get because I'll move them anyway once we get rolling. I suppose I should post something in the MP forum here...

Old 04-03-2010, 08:06 AM   #43
Tasan
College Starter

FYI I'm still in, for some reason I've missed the conversation up to this point. Put me where ever works.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:48 AM   #44
Bako
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMeat View Post

Does anyone have any preference for teams? Wanna be my division rival Bako? It won't be boring I promise I don't really care about what team I get because I'll move them anyway once we get rolling. I suppose I should post something in the MP forum here...

Well I am here to learn more about the game, especially with gameplanning. The best way to do that would be to face one of the best often. I am down to be in the same division Meat. My first choice would be the 49ers, but if TTWS wants them I will take any team.

I think we should all start with zero players and go from there. We should definitely post about the reboot. More players are likely to join if they are on level playing ground.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #45
Sef0r
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bako View Post
Well I am here to learn more about the game, especially with gameplanning. The best way to do that would be to face one of the best often. I am down to be in the same division Meat. My first choice would be the 49ers, but if TTWS wants them I will take any team.

I think we should all start with zero players and go from there. We should definitely post about the reboot. More players are likely to join if they are on level playing ground.

Definitely zero players. I want to keep the Texans if its all the same to all.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:59 PM   #46
TTWS
Mascot

When i woke up today i put on my yellow undershirt to go with my nice bright red 49er's hoody with gold trim, but enough about the team and hoody i love. Your welcome to my team since im planning on relocating to a new city in the future anyways.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:17 AM   #47
Bako
H.S. Freshman Team

If you are a Niner fan too, I can't take them from ya TTWS
Old 04-04-2010, 04:34 AM   #48
TheMeat
n00b

Ok, if you'd like the Niners you can have em since TTWS will relocate anyway, then I'll take Arizona and move em. Unless Subby wants Arizona again?

So far:

C4 - Houston
TTWS - Any
Nix - Any
Tasan - Any
Subby - ?
Bako - Niners
TheMeat - Cards?

I'll start a random league and run them 20 years forward to get things started. I have messaged Wade in regards to getting that set up, which is really the final step.

The league will start in Late Free Agency. I think it'd be best if all talent released off our teams, plus the rookie pool were available for us to put together some teams to start with. Rules will be the same as current. I believe some effort should be made as we get any new owners to keep the conferences balanced. I don't mind people choosing to be alone or have some competition, but I'd like to see all divs get 2 players before any get 3.

I also still like the idea of having it so that LateFA sims on a monday morning. I think this gives owners as much time as humanly possible to scout the rookie class, and then gives them the next weekend to spend extra time readying for the season. If necessary we'll do some juggling to get that sorted once we start.

Any more thoughts? Suggestions? Sef0r, I'd totally appreciate it if you posted something in the way of recruitment in the multiplayer matchmaking forum since you have something like that typed up already? If not I can whip it up tomorrow. If any of you know someone who might be interested, please PM them, and feel free to post in the Off-Topic of any other leagues, every extra owner we can get now will make the league more enjoyable for us all

Old 04-05-2010, 03:06 AM   #49
Sef0r
n00b

I will edit the post I currently have.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:17 AM   #50
Sef0r
n00b

by the way, is there any need to sim out 20 years anymore? We don't need to get rid of the stud QB and WRs anymore. It would be best to generate a new league with the random player generator and start from there. This way everyone gets to own every single record and stat instead of some stats/records being unbreakable from the 20 year sim before we started.