Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-29-2014, 02:23 PM   #51
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I bought the finale early download for $5. I figured I got waaaay more than $5 worth listening to it.

I enjoyed it.

The free streaming comes out tonight.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).

Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 07:52 AM   #52
Kodos
Resident Alien

Just finished up listening to this. It was better than I expected, but probably not as enjoyable as the World War Z audiobook. Still, it was nice to listen to when doing some of the more boring tasks at work.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:03 PM   #53
molson
General Manager

Kickstarter for the We're Alive spinoff, Lockdown, is live. Rewards include scripts, CD sets, an outgoing voicemail message from the actor who played Burt, and acting roles in the new podcast of between 1 and 4 lines.

We're Alive: Lockdown by Grayson Stone — Kickstarter

Last edited by molson : 06-02-2015 at 01:03 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:29 AM   #54
molson
General Manager

The first episode of the We're Alive: Lockdown spinoff has been released to Kickstarter backers and has its general release this weekend. It will be 6 episodes of about an hour each released weekly.

I loved the first episode, it was great to jump back into this world. The production and voice acting has come so far since that first episode of the original series. Steven Weber is on the cast.

I wish there were more serial drama podcasts out there, but I never found a single one that clicked with me like this one did. I think KC Wayland, the creator, would love to make this his full-time gig, a production company that releases serial audio dramas, but I'm not sure there's a market for it. This one, I think, will be ad-free and cost money to download, and I'm not sure how many people will be willing to do do that.

Last edited by molson : 04-20-2016 at 11:30 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote