Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #51
RainMaker
General Manager

1) Does Madden do tiebreakers like the NFL? If so and the league decides to sim 4 games, you could just pick the out-of-conference games that have less of an impact. But like Sun Tzu said, it would suck to lose all 4 sims and essentially have to play perfect football to make the playoffs.

2) Any word on if Madden will let you play weeks ahead so that some teams could get multiple games in at a time?

RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:04 PM   #52
Ironhead
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
I'll roll with the Saints if we end up doing all 32.

Awesome. Falcons-Saints could be as good as A&M-OK. State.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #53
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm all for simming a few weeks as long as it is a set period each season. Don't want to miss the playoffs cause of those 4 simmed weeks? Build a better roster. I like that it evens out the stick skill component some.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #54
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
1) Does Madden do tiebreakers like the NFL? If so and the league decides to sim 4 games, you could just pick the out-of-conference games that have less of an impact. But like Sun Tzu said, it would suck to lose all 4 sims and essentially have to play perfect football to make the playoffs.

2) Any word on if Madden will let you play weeks ahead so that some teams could get multiple games in at a time?

I'm just catching up on the news, but with a real NFL schedule, and them likely following the NCAA file formats, I would guess no on 2.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #55
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
Awesome. Falcons-Saints could be as good as A&M-OK. State.

You know it.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #56
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
I'm all for simming a few weeks as long as it is a set period each season. Don't want to miss the playoffs cause of those 4 simmed weeks? Build a better roster. I like that it evens out the stick skill component some.

This. Plus it can help even it out for some guys not as good on the stick to give them a legit playoff chance.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #57
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Of course, with 32 teams, it would be hard to get everyone together at the same time for a live draft, but I assume that will be difficult no matter how many guys we have. Hopefully, the "fantasy draft" utility is robust. Maybe it even allows for a combo of a live/list draft like the utilities being used in various FOF leagues.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:26 PM   #58
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Quote:
Of course, with 32 teams, it would be hard to get everyone together at the same time for a live draft, but I assume that will be difficult no matter how many guys we have. Hopefully, the "fantasy draft" utility is robust. Maybe it even allows for a combo of a live/list draft like the utilities being used in various FOF leagues.

I'm hoping that with the addition of web based access, as well as the phone app/s, that will solve the live draft unnavailability problem. I would just look at it as being like a fantasy league draft...we'll have to come up with a date and time where as many people as possible will be able to attend in one form or another, and whoever can't attend can just send the commish a list of players in what order they would want them.

It certainly looks like so far I'm in the strong minority on the simmed games option...so as long as it passes some kind of vote I'll be fine with it.

bah
Old 06-01-2009, 07:29 PM   #59
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Not that it adds anything, but here is a Youtube clip of a commercial about online franchise:

YouTube - Maddensimplayers.com (Madden 10 franchise mode online)

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-01-2009 at 07:29 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:15 PM   #60
spleen1015
Coordinator

Let ColtCrazy have the Colts and I will take the Redskins.

I thought we would be going with a full 32 team league.

One other thing I want to ask about... I thought we were going to play our games against each other. Is that not the case? Are we going to sim instead?

Either way, I'm in.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:19 PM   #61
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post

One other thing I want to ask about... I thought we were going to play our games against each other. Is that not the case? Are we going to sim instead?

Either way, I'm in.

My idea would be to play 12-13 games, and sim 3 or 4 weeks to keep the league progressing at a steady clip.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:20 PM   #62
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Either way, I'm in.

We are going to play most of the games. The idea is being thrown out there to sim 4 weeks or so to keep seasons moving a bit quicker. I also hope we go with the 32 team league.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #63
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

I will gladly take any team and offer my full participation and assistance! This should be great!
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:40 PM   #64
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Quote:
I'll roll with the Saints if we end up doing all 32.

It certainly looks like we're going to be headed that way. We'll take it to an official vote but I don't see why we would put a cap on the number of owners...especially if we have both a strict advance schedule and we sim a few games every season too.

Do I have your permission to sharpie you onto the "in" list?

Last edited by Sun Tzu : 06-01-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Sun Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:49 PM   #65
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

I am definitely against simming any games. I'd rather play 16 games against humans than sim 4 games and play 12 games against any combination of humans & bots.

I think a 32-team super-league would be really awesome (if we can work out the scheduling component). Some sort of system will have to be worked out to determine what to do if the humans never meet up for a game. Right now (in the NOFL), it's either simmed or the person who "made the most effort" plays the AI. Thankfully, losing 1 game in the NFL isn't nearly as bad as losing 1 game in NCAA. Even though it would clutter up the thread, I'd be in favor of having everyone post their availability in the main "Week X" thread, to avoid any sort of confusion.

I don't think it will be in Madden 10, but I wonder if there would be any option to do a shorter season? Example: 8, 12, or 16 game seasons. I think a 12 game season would be great...but only if the other 4 games aren't simmed away.

BTW for anyone who thinks I'm trying to get a leg up...I've played less than a dozen games of Madden since the Genesis days, so I'll be happy just to make the playoffs in year one...heck, if it's a 32-team human league, I'll be glad to finish .500.

Seriously, in a 32-team league, every game would feel like the freakin' super bowl. That would be seriously awesome (and seriously hard for my heart to handle ). The games against humans in NCAA have been a blast, but it will be nice knowing that a loss doesn't ruin the (far-fetched) dreams of a championship. Who's the preseason favorite to win a 32-team league championship? I'd vote for Sun Tzu.

Even though it's really early, I think we need to discuss who will commish this 32-team super-league (if it comes to pass). This will definitely be tougher than leading a 12-team NCAA league. It will be beastly. The commish can't be afraid to make hard decisions. I think we should try to discuss as much as we can in advance to avoid any problems that could make a bunch of people mad & we end up losing 10 people because the expectations weren't set at launch.

Don't expect the league to work until at least September. EA plus the launch of NCAA should have taught us that

As long as we don't sim any games, put me down as a definite with the Bengals. If it's decided to sim, then I'll remain on the fence for a bit longer (as Cincy).

Last edited by kingnebwsu : 06-01-2009 at 11:49 PM.
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:51 PM   #66
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

If he is willing, I think DeToxRox would be a good commish.

Also, cause I've seen some people cross posting, I think it is worth reminding everyone that this thread is for a 360 league.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:52 PM   #67
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Balldog and CleBrownsfan...any decision on what team you guys would like to take before someone else claims them?
Old 06-02-2009, 12:04 AM   #68
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu View Post
Who's the preseason favorite to win a 32-team league championship? I'd vote for Sun Tzu.

:Blushes: I'll thank you for that for two reasons. First off as a sincere thanks for the compliment on my "stick skills" I guess...though I'd like to think gametime strategy has something to do with it too. Secondly, a real big thanks for putting the bullseye on my back...mucho appreciated .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu View Post
As long as we don't sim any games, put me down as a definite with the Bengals. If it's decided to sim, then I'll remain on the fence for a bit longer (as Cincy).

Now Kingsneb, I must to say that I'll be very dissapointed if you don't participate in this league. You have earned mine and a lot of other peoples respect in the NCAA league/s, and I think you add a lot to whatever league you're in. Trust me I'm not crazy about the simming a few games idea either, but if we worked out before every season that every human owner had an equal amount of games simmed, I don't think it would benefit any one owner more than another. So, I'm asking you to be a part of the league if for nothing else than so I can enjoy it better...by beating you...again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesFan27 View Post
If he is willing, I think DeToxRox would be a good commish.

Seconded
Old 06-02-2009, 12:08 AM   #69
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Dola

What kind of ideas do you guys and girls (Karl) have for a league name?
Old 06-02-2009, 12:14 AM   #70
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

doubla dola

I also think it would be fun to run a NCAA league (simmed on someones 360) running side by side, with updates on how certain players are doing. That way we can import real incoming college kids into the draft. Stay away from Colt McCoy dammit.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:48 AM   #71
Bigsmooth
College Prospect

Wow. This really could be a dream come true. That's dorky as crap, but I've been hoping for online franchise since about '97. Sweet tits.
Bigsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:55 AM   #72
DeToxRox
Head Coach

I'll run it if that seems to be the consensus of people. I'd also suggest having two people to act as AFC and NFC presidents or whatever, and then the three of us could figure out sliders, trades, etc.

And as far as simming goes, it probably isn't going to work because of bye weeks. It'll be virtually impossible to do I think since obviously there are a max of what, 6 teams with a bye in a week and that is infrequent as it is.

A strict schedule though would need to be enforced and I would suggest Sun's two games per week schedule.

Also a final thing would be I vote we do not do a fantasy draft and stick with the current rosters. I think it's more fun that way, and two, a fantasy draft would be so time consuming with 30 teams x 53 rounds.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:00 AM   #73
DeToxRox
Head Coach

And as far as a separate NCAA league for draft files (Assuming we get some proof that the files translate over) I think that is great. I'd be willing to run it too but I think it'd be cool if someone could do it and try and give it a little more detail, only because it'd help the immersion and be a nice way to have some fun in the down time.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:19 AM   #74
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
:Blushes: I'll thank you for that for two reasons. First off as a sincere thanks for the compliment on my "stick skills" I guess...though I'd like to think gametime strategy has something to do with it too. Secondly, a real big thanks for putting the bullseye on my back...mucho appreciated .

No problem man. I'll be sure to cut & paste my post every week throughout the first season

Quote:
Now Kingsneb, I must to say that I'll be very dissapointed if you don't participate in this league. You have earned mine and a lot of other peoples respect in the NCAA league/s, and I think you add a lot to whatever league you're in. Trust me I'm not crazy about the simming a few games idea either, but if we worked out before every season that every human owner had an equal amount of games simmed, I don't think it would benefit any one owner more than another. So, I'm asking you to be a part of the league if for nothing else than so I can enjoy it better...by beating you...again.

Thanks dude. However, your victory in our rematch is anything but guaranteed! Next time I play you, I'll pause the game AFTER my 4th quarter kickoff to you and not before it (so you can't switch your super-fast guy to the side I was kicking off to the entire game). That mistake lead to a huge return which set you up for an easy game-winning FG. I never forget these things

I'm definitely in with the Bungles. At least I can blame the crappy team if/when I fail. But I'll only enter the league on one condition (and it's going to make me sound like a total douchebag)...my nickname is kingneb. No crazy backdoor "s" in the middle of it. That's all I ask

We should ask Ben E Lou to post a sticky in the off-topic section directing people to this thread. I'm sure we'd pick up a few people who would never visit this forum on their own. Getting the league setup & voting on key initiatives before Aug. 14th will help as we try to get things started.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:21 AM   #75
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
I'll run it if that seems to be the consensus of people. I'd also suggest having two people to act as AFC and NFC presidents or whatever, and then the three of us could figure out sliders, trades, etc.

This is a great idea.

You know interest for the league is high since there's been 11 posts since midnight. Wow.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:59 AM   #76
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Simming weeks could still work. It would just have to be set weeks before and after the bye weeks start. Say weeks 2, 3, and 14 or something similar.

As far as the NCAA files, I'd want to be sure that not only do they work but that they are balanced. Josh has talked a bit on OS about how he has made custom draft classes that are supposed to be very well balanced and I'd hate to miss out on those if NCAA files don't have the same thoughtfulness put into them.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:10 AM   #77
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:
This thread is only for people who are either interested in, or want to sign up for the Madden 10 FOFC Online Franchise. As we get more details on how it will work I'll post them in this thread.

We are going on a first come first serve basis. If you're on the fence about joining, and you'd like the Pats, but someone else a week later decides they are 100% positive and wants the Pats, then *they* will get the Pats.

If you have other ideas/house rules/settings you'd like to propose then this is also the thread to do so.

Known Online Franchise Features
- 32 players supported
- live drafts
- player transactions
- league message boards
- manageable from ~ console, remotely through a web browser, or via a custom iPod Touch Application

Ideas/House Rules
- 8 Owners
- Simming a few weeks per season
- 3 day advance cycle
- 1 team per division
- Saturday/Wed advance days
- Everything is ok, as long as it's done in moderation...the deep ball, blitzing, scrambling, etc.
- Import NCAA 10 draft classes using real player names, while simming a sister NCAA career side by side.

* note * these ideas/house rules are not set in stone.

We'll come up with a basic set of rules as the release date draws nearer.

Ideas for a Name
No Hell Atlantic...I mean Anthony's Football League ~ NHAIMAFL

In
1. Spleen ~ Redskins
2. EaglesFan27 ~ Eagles
3. Sun Tzu ~ 49ers
4. DeToxRox ~ Lions
5. Bigsmooth ~ Seahawks
6. Ironhead ~ Falcons
7. WVUfan ~ Patriots
8. SirFozzie ~ Going to beat up WVUfan if he doesn't let him have the Pats
9. Balldog ~ Browns or Texans
10. cmp ~ Vikings
11. Grammaticus ~ Giants
12. ColtCrazy ~ Colts
13. Rainmaker ~ Bears
14. CleBrownsfan ~ Browns
15. allpro10050 ~ Miami
16. Mike Lowe ~ Any team!
17. Logan ~ Saints

On The Fence
1. Kodos ~ Al Davis' personal assistant
2. JediKooter ~ Chargers
3. Wade Moore ~ Baylor
4. Kingsnebwsu ~ Broncos or Bengals

I want the Texans. I'm definitely in.
astrosfan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:10 AM   #78
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Quote:

Either way, I'm in.

You, sir, are getting a Christmas gift this year!

On the 32 team note, I think that would be a GREAT idea...and the simming of 4 games wouldn't be that big of a deal. Everyone will still have plenty of opportunities to position themselves for the playoffs. However, we may need to work out some simming stuff during the bye week. Waiting till weeks 14 to have some of the sims would mess up some otherwise cool playoff potential games. The scheduling would be a bear, but there seems like there's no shortage of us that would be willing to work on it.

Would a 32 team league be with current rosters or fantasy ones?
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:13 AM   #79
wade moore
lolzcat

On the simming 3-4 games...

So with the schedule suggested that saves us... 2 weeks in a season cycle? Is it really worth that for the TONS of situations where someone misses the playoffs because of simmed losses?

That being said, I'll put it out there now - SIM PRE-SEASON.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:13 AM   #80
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I think that if we don't all sim on the same weeks, we lose the major benefit of simming any weeks so I agree that simming during the bye weeks would be undesirable.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:14 AM   #81
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post

So with the schedule suggested that saves us... 2 weeks in a season cycle? Is it really worth that for the TONS of situations where someone misses the playoffs because of simmed losses?

Yes, I'm in full agreement with simming Pre-season.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:17 AM   #82
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Quote:
Yes, I'm in full agreement with simming Pre-season.

With injuries off. JK, but I know I'll live in fear of heading out of the preseason without some major starter for the year. I'll just do what the NFL does, charge high ticket prices and play Sorgi.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:18 AM   #83
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

Like I said I'll take the Browns if Balldog wants them - if he doesn't then I guess I'll take the Jets. But if anyone really wants the Jets I could take another team.

So Balldog - take the damn Texans already!

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:19 AM   #84
Kodos
Resident Alien

Honestly, I think the pre-made draft classes are probably a better option than NCAA classes. But, of course, NCAA classes would be better as far as immersion goes.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:20 AM   #85
wade moore
lolzcat

I'm still somewhat on the fence, but leaning towards joining. Well, it's really not about joining - it's about whether I buy the game. If I buy it, I want in. But I'm not taking a team since I'm a fence-sitter. And my top choice has been taken already anyways.

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 06-02-2009, 08:21 AM   #86
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Honestly, I think the pre-made draft classes are probably a better option than NCAA classes. But, of course, NCAA classes would be better as far as immersion goes.

The NCAA classes will just have blank pictures and the generated classes will have player pictures generated. So, immersion in at least one way will actually be better with the game generated drafts.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:57 AM   #87
spleen1015
Coordinator

What level would we be going with? I only ask because it has been a very long time since I was a Madden player to the degree of playing lots of games.

I'll second the nomination of DeTox as commish.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:09 AM   #88
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
The NCAA classes will just have blank pictures and the generated classes will have player pictures generated. So, immersion in at least one way will actually be better with the game generated drafts.

I would want to be pretty comfortable that there are not balance issues with the NCAA classes. That's always a bit worrisome.

But if we did NCAA classes, I'd vote for using one of the FOFC leagues.

A) We get a head-start with NCAA
B) I'm sure we'll move faster in NCAA anyways

So there will never be an issue of timing there.

Quote:
Old 06-02-2009, 09:10 AM   #89
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

I think EA has stated on a few occassions that "All Pro" is the most realistic gaming experience. I'm not sure what the setting is called now, but it's usually 1 setting below all madden.

Astrosfan64 - I'll put you on the "in" list, however the Texans are already taken. What is your second choice?
Old 06-02-2009, 09:12 AM   #90
wade moore
lolzcat

I hope that next year they implement this create-a-team feature into madden.

This utility on the web for NCAA is absolutely amazing imo.

Quote:
Old 06-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #91
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post

100% agree. I'm also in for slowing down the offseason a bit, especially in terms of the draft. Give it a couple days downtime so we can all hype it around here, maybe ask for volunteers to do a mock draft, put together a "rumor mill" type thread, solicit trade offers, etc. I think we can get some absolutely SICK immersion if we do this right, and in my opinion, is very much worth getting in 4 seasons this way as opposed to 5 another way for example.

Just my opinion...
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:29 AM   #92
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
100% agree. I'm also in for slowing down the offseason a bit, especially in terms of the draft. Give it a couple days downtime so we can all hype it around here, maybe ask for volunteers to do a mock draft, put together a "rumor mill" type thread, solicit trade offers, etc. I think we can get some absolutely SICK immersion if we do this right, and in my opinion, is very much worth getting in 4 seasons this way as opposed to 5 another way for example.

Just my opinion...

Based on my experiences with FOF MP, I think some of the mock draft, etc type stuff is going to depend a lot on how much info is actually available on-line. IF you have to go back and forth between your xbox and the computer, I just don't see it happening.

But, point being.. I agree.. I'd rather get 4 good seasons in than 5 with some sacrifices. I can only hope that at some point they start allowing us to port these online dyanasties/franchises.

Quote:
Old 06-02-2009, 09:34 AM   #93
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

I just kind of assumed we were going to sim the preseason. Just knock it out in one day. We should keep injuries on just to keep things realistic, and also to add some mystery to the whole thing...at least that's my opinion.

As far as slowing things down just for the draft, I'm all for it as long as it doesn't get rediculous. I can tell you that it can get a bit tiresome when things move too slowly, kind of like the NOFL. Don't get me wrong the NOFL is fun and all, but I would have loved to have seen my original freshman graduate before we moved on to NCAA 10.

There are several people in this thread that haven't explicitly said what team they want, or they've claimed a team that is no longer available. I have PMed all of you. At the rate the league is filling up, we wont have many, if any teams left soon. I'd like it to be very clear what teams are still available.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:13 AM   #94
RainMaker
General Manager

Even if a 32-team league that doesn't sim gets in less seasons, each season would be ridiculously fun. You never really know what you're getting out of a human opponent and it would feel more like the real NFL. I could see a 4-10 team getting fired up playing spoiler against someone else.

I guess what I'm saying is that if it comes down to a choice in length of the franchise or quality by season, I'd go with quality. I'd rather have 3 seasons of an intense 32-team league where everyone plays their games versus 5 seasons where games are simmed and the league only has 12 teams.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #95
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

I'm in with either the Raiders (or if someone else has them) the Cardinals.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #96
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

Which teams ARE still available? I need to officially pick one.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:28 PM   #97
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe View Post
Which teams ARE still available? I need to officially pick one.

So far it looks like the following teams are still available...

Chargers
Cardinals
Packers
Dolphins
Rams
Cowboys
Titans
Jets

I'm missing a couple...they will come to me soon enough.

Last edited by Sun Tzu : 06-02-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Sun Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #98
allpro10050
Mascot

Quote:
So far it looks like the following teams are still available...

Chargers
Cardinals
Packers
Dolphins
Rams
Cowboys
Titans
Jets

I'm missing a couple...they will come to me soon enough.

i already took the Dolphins
allpro10050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:41 PM   #99
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

I'll take Arizona.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #100
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Sorry allpro. Ok updated. I'll compile a list of available teams now.