Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-11-2003, 10:12 PM   #1
RedKingGold
College Starter

First Round Pick Predictions

Just wanted to start a little thread cause I was curious about what the FOFC thought.

Its about that time where teams whom are definatly out of it start thinking about next year. Two things I wonder about are:

Who will have and be the 1st overall pick in the 2004 draft

What is the most important offseason task for your team to accomplish.

I think San Diego will end up with the first pick, and that brings up an interesting scenario. I really don't believe the Chargers are that bad,. just really young (especially on defense). So, do they take a quarterback (with Brees still developing), a wide receiver (Boston has been a bust, but they have a lot of money tied up in him), or defense (young, but seem to be talented). This depends on if Marty's still around, but if he is not,....I think they will go for the gold and get a gamebreaker like Williams of Texas or Fitzgerald. However, they could trade down again and get more picks.

The San Francisco 49ers are going to be rebuilding, but I think they have to re-sign both Ahmed Plummer and Julian Peterson,...and forget about Terrell (although he is one of my favorite players). But, if I have to choose beteen a Super Bowl and Owens,....go for the ring baby!

RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 10:26 PM   #2
RedKingGold
College Starter

Bump,...........because I'm lonely
Old 12-11-2003, 10:37 PM   #3
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

tough to say at this point.

there's 4 3-10 teams right now. Atlanta is one of them, and I think they have a chance to win 1, maybe 2 games. so, take them out.

that leaves Arizona, San Diego and Oakland in the sweepstakes. SD and Oak plays head to head in the "Futility Bowl" on the last weekend, so that may be fun. (and by fun, I mean "I'd rather poke out my eyeballs" fun).

I can see Fitzgerald (if he's in the draft) going to SD, Manning to Oak, while the Arizoneouts Cardinals draft Turner Gill.

Last edited by Draft Dodger : 12-11-2003 at 10:38 PM.
Draft Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 11:27 PM   #4
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

I guess I'm lonely too
Old 12-11-2003, 11:59 PM   #5
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

The Dolphins need a whole new coaching staff.

But seriously: I think they will look for a QB in the draft. That's if they change the coach. But if Wanny stays then they will probably look to upgrade the OL.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

The revival of an old favorite, FOFC Wrestling Dynasty
DolphinFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 12:03 AM   #6
mckerney
Coordinator

Too early to tell for the most part. There's a couple top guys you know will go in the first round, but at this point in past years guys like Mario Edwards, Kelly Campbell, and Rien Long were getting first round buzz. Plus you've got no clear idea who's coming out early yet.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 12:34 AM   #7
FargoFreez aka fof playa
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by mckerney
...but at this point in past years guys like Mario Edwards, Kelly Campbell, and Rien Long were getting first round buzz. Plus you've got no clear idea who's coming out early yet.

Dude, did Kelly Campbell seriously get first round buzz?
FargoFreez aka fof playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 12:36 AM   #8
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

One of these days, I would like the Pats to draft a running back before the third round.

I think Manning will go first to the Cardinals.
Vinatieri for Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 12:39 AM   #9
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by FargoFreez aka fof playa
Dude, did Kelly Campbell seriously get first round buzz?

Yes, he did. Here's one example

Kelly Campbell-Georgia Tech

(5-11, 170, 4.42 40 time)

Positives: Has been an outstanding player in college. Fast off the field and just as fast on the field. Tremendous quickness, agility and body control. Excellent route runner. Has soft hands and does a nice job catching the ball away from his body. Is very good as a kickoff return man.

Negatives: Major size issues, is a shade under 5-11 and is 175 pounds at a maximum. Doesn’t have the frame to consistently catch passes over the middle and take the beating he’ll get in the NFL.

Overall analysis: Campbell is a super-stud college player that simply may not be big enough to be an impact player in the NFL. But on the other hand, Campbell has been such a good player in college that you have to like his chances in the NFL. He a good pass-catcher and is dynamic with the ball in his hands. If Campbell was 6-0 and 200 pounds, he’d likely be a top five overall pick in the 2002 draft. But as it is, his lack of size will knock him down some. If he plays bigger than his size once he gets to the NFL, he’s a potential "boom" pick. If he doesn’t, he could become a bust if he’s picked to high. Right now, he grades out as a late first round pick who may slide into the second round once the draft comes around.
Old 12-12-2003, 12:55 AM   #10
mckerney
Coordinator

More:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo.../2003_preview/

While that year made millions for Carr, three of our original first-round picks, Northwestern's Damien Anderson, Georgia Tech's Kelly Campbell and Colorado's Jashon Sykes, wound up not getting drafted at all.
Old 12-12-2003, 01:09 AM   #11
TLK
Pro Starter

From The Huddle Report..... (it's about three weeks old, so take it for what it's worth...)

Code:
THE HUDDLE REPORT 11-19 rank pos player ht wt 40 school 1 QB Eli Manning 6-4 210 Mississippi 2 WR Roy Williams 6-4 215 Texas 3 WR *Reggie Williams 6-4 220 Washington 4 OT Robert Gallery 6-6 315 Iowa 5 TE *Kellen Winslow 6-5 250 Miami 6 DT *Vince Wilfork 6-2 350 Miami 7 DT *Tommie Harris 6-3 290 Oklahoma 8 CB Derrick Strait 5-11 195 Oklahoma 9 DE *David Pollack 6-3 275 Georgia 10 RB *Steven Jackson 6-3 235 Oregon St 11 DE Will Smith 6-4 250 Ohio St 12 RB *Kevin Jones 6-0 210 Virginia Tech 13 LB DJ Williams 6-2 245 Miami 14 LB Karlos Dansby 6-4 225 Auburn 15 OT *Shawn Andrews 6-5 330 Arkansas 16 CB *Marlin Jackson 6-1 195 Michigan 17 CB *Chris Gamble 6-2 180 Ohio St 18 WR Rashaun Woods 6-2 195 Oklahoma St 20 S *Sean Taylor 6-3 225 Miami 19 LB *Derrick Johnson 6-4 230 Texas 21 WR *Mike Clayton 6-4 200 LSU 22 CB *DeAngelo Hall 5-11 195 Virginia Tech 23 RB *Carnell Williams 5-11 205 Auburn 24 LB Dontarrious Thomas 6-3 230 Auburn 25 WR Michael Jenkins 6-5 215 Ohio St 26 RB Greg Jones 6-1 240 Florida St 27 WR Lee Evans 5-10 185 Wisconsin 28 LB Michael Boulware 6-3 225 Florida St 29 OT Vernon Carey 6-5 360 Miami 30 CB Nathan Vasher 5-10 175 Texas 31 DT *Randy Starks 6-4 315 Maryland 32 QB JP Losman 6-3 210 Tulane 33 LB Teddy Lehman 6-1 230 Oklahoma 34 OT *Nat Dorsey 6-6 330 Georgia Tech 35 DT Darnell Dockett 6-4 285 Florida St 36 DT Marcus Tubbs 6-4 315 Texas 37 S Stuart Schweigert 6-3 200 Purdue 38 LB Jonathan Vilma 6-2 220 Miami 39 QB *Andrew Walter 6-5 220 Arizona St 40 S Brandon Everage 6-0 190 Oklahoma 41 RB Michael Turner 6-0 225 Northern Illinois 42 TE Ben Watson 6-3 255 Georgia 43 DE Claude Harriott 6-4 255 Pittsburgh 44 WR Bernard Berrian 6-1 185 Fresno St 45 S *Jamaal Brimmer 6-1 205 UNLV 46 LB Richard Seigler 6-3 225 Oregon St 47 WR Earnest Wilford 6-5 209 Virginia Tech 48 CB *Keiwan Ratliff 5-10 180 Florida 49 WR James Newson 6-1 210 Oregon St 50 OG Steve Peterman 6-5 325 LSU

Last edited by TLK : 12-12-2003 at 01:10 AM.
TLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 01:12 AM   #12
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally posted by mckerney
Too early to tell for the most part. There's a couple top guys you know will go in the first round, but at this point in past years guys like Mario Edwards, Kelly Campbell, and Rien Long were getting first round buzz. Plus you've got no clear idea who's coming out early yet.

Rien Long's buzz is what made me trade up for him in the FOFC mock draft. What did he end up in? Round 3?
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 01:13 AM   #13
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by Logan
Rien Long's buzz is what made me trade up for him in the FOFC mock draft. What did he end up in? Round 3?

Towards the end of round 4.

Of course, I had only a 2nd and 3rd round and ended up taking 2 first rounders.
Old 12-12-2003, 01:27 AM   #14
BishopMVP
Coordinator

I doubt Fitzgerald will be in the draft this year. If he comes out, it's more likely that he ends up in the supplemental draft because there will probably be some sort of lawsuit that needs to be resolved. Although he does have a much better chance than Clarett would have.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 02:02 AM   #15
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Actually, I was reading on ESPN for what it's worth that the NFL may not really fight it. I can't remember why but I think it had something to do with the high school he went to had a college prep. year or something and it is likely his school graduating class would be considered to be a year earlier. I think this is what I heard but I am not sure.
Old 12-12-2003, 02:11 AM   #16
TLK
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Vinatieri for Prez
Actually, I was reading on ESPN for what it's worth that the NFL may not really fight it. I can't remember why but I think it had something to do with the high school he went to had a college prep. year or something and it is likely his school graduating class would be considered to be a year earlier. I think this is what I heard but I am not sure.

I read the exact same thing in The Sporting News. It'll be interesting to see if he comes out or not......
TLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 03:18 AM   #17
Darkiller
FOF2 Guy

49ers Off-season

The priority #1 is to re-sign Julian Peterson, a young player, not in his prime yet but already one of the very best LB in the game.
He could become the league's top LB in two to three years.
So it's no brainer to sign him (I would think they'll come to an agreement with Peterson and won't have to Franchise him).

Terrell Owens' situation will be more complicated than what everyone thinks.
Contrary to reports seen pretty much everywhere, TO wants to remain a 49er. And if they can, the Niners WANT to have him back. They might not "like" his outspoken behaviours, but they are very much aware of what they have as an offensive weapon : a top flight, bordeline Hall of Fame receiver who has posted great numbers week in week out since he entered the league 8 years ago as a 3rd round pick.
I'm sure the 49ers want to re-sign him. The only question will be : can they ?

So my guess is they re-sign Peterson right after the season, and place the tag on Owens so that they can either :
- secure him for a while and then try to negociate a more cap friendly, long term deal.
- trade him for draft picks if monney is too big an issue.

I have the feeling that Owens will ask for less money than envisionned.
- Chairman of the IHOF Hall of Fame
- Athletic Director of the Brigham Young Cougars in TCY
FOF Legend: Hall of Fame QB Brock Sheriff #5, one of the most popular player in Front Office Football history.

Last edited by Darkiller : 12-12-2003 at 03:19 AM.
Darkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 06:52 AM   #18
RedKingGold
College Starter

Darkiller,

You think Plummer's gone? IMHO, he is one of the bright young cover corners in the game?

How do you think the Niner's will go in the draft?
Old 12-12-2003, 07:42 AM   #19
Thomkal
Head Coach

As a Cardinal fan I'm really hoping the Raiders beat the Chargers this weekend. I can see the Raiders going after Manning while I don't think the Chargers are ready to write Drew Brees off quite yet. Thus the Cardinals need to stay in front (by losing their last two games) of Raiders in order to be able to get Manning.

Of course I kept expecting them to take a QB in the last draft...
More than anything else the Cardinals need an exciting player to build around. Manning, given the fact that his brother is a top QB, and he looks pretty good himself, would bring a lot of excitement to the desert. Something Emmitt Smith did not
Old 12-12-2003, 08:12 AM   #20
scooper
College Benchwarmer

My Bengals offseason thoughts:

In spite of improved play, there are still some holes. The entire defense needs upgrading but especially needs help at corner and a run stuffing DT.

At corner, I expect them to get one of the multitude of good FA's available. It's interesting that Plummer was brought up above. There is speculation that his game here this weekend could be a tryout. Some people would like to see the native Cincinnatian and long-time Bengal fan brought home. While I would love the signing of a Chris McCalister or Champ Bailey type, I think for the money, Plummer would be a good addition.

The DT has to be addressed in the first or second round, linebacker could work in there as well. SLB needs to be upgraded and ML could be. Safety was seen as a need early on, but Roman and Beckett have come on strong. They are set to become FA's, but I expect them to be resigned.

On the offensive side, it's OL OL OL. The C and RG positions need help. My dream signing would be Damien Woody, but I'm not sure how likely that is. That makes C or G a must in the 2-4 round range. With some decent FA brought in. Also, depth at LT is a must. I could see using a late round pick on a project player at that position.

Two other positions I wouldn't mind seeing are a young third down back and a kick returning WR in the late rounds. That receiver could play the 5th WR spot. Maybe a Derrick Abney type.
scooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 09:13 AM   #21
Samdari
Roster Filler

Quote:
Originally posted by Darkiller
Contrary to reports seen pretty much everywhere, TO wants to remain a 49er.

How would you know this?
Old 12-12-2003, 09:16 AM   #22
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Samdari
How would you know this?

no one covers the NFL better than French reporters.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 11:20 AM   #23
TroyF
Coordinator

The Broncos, as it looks right now, will probably go with the "best player" available.

They could use LB depth, a true lock down CB. The biggest need is probably another WR. Lelie has regressed badly this year. Smith is on his last legs. Eddie Mac and Sharpe are probably finished after this year. Rashaun Woods or Reggie Williams could be the picks here.

If Al Wilson does not get resigned, Vilma could be the pick.

My personal preference would be for Johnson from Texas. The kid's a playmaker, something Denver needs on defense. It wouldn't shock me to see a QB for the future brought in with one of the first three picks either. If Phillip Rivers slid to the second round, I could see Denver pick him up.

Kansas City will have to go defense. They also need a WR to help take some pressure off Gonzales.

San Diego needs just about everything. Brees is not and will not be an effective NFL QB.

Oakland will be going into full rebuilding mode. They could go after anyone and everyone.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 11:21 AM   #24
Huckleberry
College Starter

Troy -

You're going to make me cry. I can't wait to watch Derrick Johnson in a well-designed defense.

The Barking Carnival (Longhorn-centered sports blog)
College Football Adjusted Stats and Ratings
Huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 11:39 AM   #25
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by Huckleberry
Troy -

You're going to make me cry. I can't wait to watch Derrick Johnson in a well-designed defense.

I can't either.

He was the best freshmen LB I've ever seen. He made Katzenmoyer look like he was running in quick sand.

IMHO, he's Lavar Arrington with better pass coverage skills and maybe a tad less explosion. Still, I think he's the best OLB in this draft and that if he truly does slide down to the middle/late first round, a lot of teams will have serious regrets about not taking him.

I guess he could stay in school as he's a junior. . . I just hope he doesn't.

Last edited by TroyF : 12-12-2003 at 11:40 AM.
Old 12-12-2003, 11:59 AM   #26
Samdari
Roster Filler

Quote:
Originally posted by TroyF
IMHO, he's Lavar Arrington with better pass coverage skills and maybe a tad less explosion.

I might have better pass coverage skills than Arrington. And I'd be carrying a box of donuts while trying to cover guys.
Old 12-12-2003, 12:13 PM   #27
B & B
College Benchwarmer

Location: A sports era long ago when everything didnt require a Nike logo
TroyF, whatever happened to Katzenmoyer???

This is all I got
Old 12-12-2003, 12:22 PM   #28
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Oakland will be going into full rebuilding mode. They could go after anyone and everyone.

I hope they release Jerry Rice so he can go to a team that I can root for. I think he can still be effective if he has other good WRs around him.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 12:38 PM   #29
Darkiller
FOF2 Guy

LOL CtHommer ;-)

For the record, a close friend of mine (of my parents actually) is a front office member of the 49ers.
That's all I have to say :-)

About TO, I have no "proof" that he wants to remain a 49er. It's just a fact from what I've heard. IF the right situation is presented to him (meaning in TO's own words "if they don't fool me") he'll make an effort to remain a 49er because that's what he wants more than playing anywhere else.
That is, if a good deal is presented, which is not a sure thing yet.
- Chairman of the IHOF Hall of Fame
- Athletic Director of the Brigham Young Cougars in TCY
FOF Legend: Hall of Fame QB Brock Sheriff #5, one of the most popular player in Front Office Football history.

Last edited by Darkiller : 12-12-2003 at 12:39 PM.
Darkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 12:57 PM   #30
primelord
Pro Rookie

Quote:
San Diego needs just about everything. Brees is not and will not be an effective NFL QB.

I went back looking for old threads because I thought for certain that you had predicted Brees would do great things in the NFL. I was worng. Although you did at one point say he would be a great QB, but to your credit you also said that was far from a lock. However the thread discussing it is just fascinating. Clearly hindsight is 20-20 and I remember some of the posts didn't seem as outrageous at the time, but if some of you haven't read this thread you should go through it.

Vick vs Brees: If You Had The Top Pick

There are posts where people are suggesting Heupel, Kittner, and even Weinke should maybe be considered over Vick. Clearly this is why we are not NFL GM's.
primelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 01:02 PM   #31
Honolulu Blue
Dynasty Boy

This isn't an answer, but it would be intriguing for the Lions to take Fitzgerald. With a healthy Rogers on one side and Fitzgerald on the other, we would know within 8 games whether Harrington can play QB in this league or not.

But I haven't followed the Lions enough to know what their most dire needs are, and I haven't followed college football enough to sift through all the candidates.
Honolulu Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 01:05 PM   #32
Huckleberry
College Starter

Wow. I don't want to be rude, but the people that stated Heupel should be a high draft pick amaze me. I'll be sure to take their opinions on pro potential and actual player ability with a huge silo of salt in the future.

And, yes, I duly noted one of the offenders who has argued with me on this subject in the past.

Wow.

The Barking Carnival (Longhorn-centered sports blog)
College Football Adjusted Stats and Ratings
Huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 01:16 PM   #33
SegRat
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally posted by B & B
TroyF, whatever happened to Katzenmoyer???

He retired because of a neck injury.
Old 12-12-2003, 01:31 PM   #34
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by primelord
I went back looking for old threads because I thought for certain that you had predicted Brees would do great things in the NFL. I was worng. Although you did at one point say he would be a great QB, but to your credit you also said that was far from a lock. However the thread discussing it is just fascinating. Clearly hindsight is 20-20 and I remember some of the posts didn't seem as outrageous at the time, but if some of you haven't read this thread you should go through it.

Vick vs Brees: If You Had The Top Pick

There are posts where people are suggesting Heupel, Kittner, and even Weinke should maybe be considered over Vick. Clearly this is why we are not NFL GM's.

The only thing I regret saying in that was the line Brees would be great. I thought he had what it took to be Chad Pennington.

After watching him against NFL competition, I was sadly mistaken. QB's should make some improvements after their first full year of starting. Brees is moving backwards and he's doing it at a rate that I'm skeptical that can be turned around.

Besides, you have to admit you are wrong when there is evidence to back it up. I still can't believe I ever thought Ike Charlton was a good player and a steal in the second round.
Old 12-12-2003, 04:51 PM   #35
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Re: First Round Pick Predictions

Quote:
Originally posted by RedKingGold
(Boston has been a bust, but they have a lot of money tied up in him)

Sorry to nitpick, but I gotta disagree with this. Certainly, Boston hasn't lived up to expectations, but he's on pace to finish the year with 983 receiving yards and seven TDs. Not bad, considering he missed two games to injury. In addition, his low numbers, I believe, are a result of the offensive coordinator, Marty Schottenheimer, and the weak-ass QB situation.
Old 12-12-2003, 05:00 PM   #36
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
In addition, his low numbers, I believe, are a result of the offensive coordinator, Marty Schottenheimer, and the weak-ass QB situation.

Especially in seeing how he's done REALLY well with Flutie under center, but when Brees is there, he doesn't get a ball thrown to him (well, hardly).

---

As for the Falcons (my adopted team now), I think Gallery (big OT) or Strait (nice looking CB) will get looked at.
Old 12-12-2003, 07:35 PM   #37
RedKingGold
College Starter

Yeah..but Boston has caused problems in the lockerroom with his "physical supplements". Also, Boston has really disappeared at times and has played a few "big" games that really influenced his numbers: (stats from NFL.com)

October 5th: 14 rec: 181 yds at Jacksonville (One of the worst pass defenses in the league)
November 23rd: 9 rec: 131 yds at Cincinnati (A good pass defense, but definatly with holes)

You take those two games out, and in 9 games, Boston only has 37 catches for 487 yards. Also, check out his statistics in games the Chargers have won and lost (NFL.com)

G Rec Yds Avg Lg TD 1st 1st % 20+ 40+
WINS 3 13 158 12.2 33 1 8 61.5 2 0

LOSSES 8 47 641 13.6 46 5 30 63.8 11 2

This tells me two things: A: The Chargers have been down in many of their games, and they throw to get back into it when the game is late. B: Boston has a trend of not coming through in big games.

Therefore, I stand by my statement: Boston is a bust compared to the expectations the Chargers had for him
Old 12-12-2003, 08:54 PM   #38
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by RedKingGold

Therefore, I stand by my statement: Boston is a bust compared to the expectations the Chargers had for him

Now I agree he is no boy scout, but sometimes players have an off year, especially when switching cities, offensive systems, crappy QB.

But he still has a few years to go and with proper offensive changes, I expect him to pick it up and play very well. He is indeed a big talent. You don't do what he did in AZ of all places if you suck. (just in time for another FA contract )
Old 12-12-2003, 09:05 PM   #39
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

If Cleveland doesn't draft an OL or QB with their pick i'm going to be upset.

And while they're at it they can fire Arians
Old 12-13-2003, 11:30 AM   #40
Craptacular
College Starter

The Packers need to go defense, defense, defense. Nick Barnett has surprised me, so they've got a good piece to build around. They still need a DE to replace Vonnie Holiday. Joe Johnson may never be healthy. KGB is a good pash-rusher, but he should not be counted on to stop the run. They could definitely use a big CB to matchup against the likes of Randy Moss and Charles Rogers. They should also look at strongside LB and strong safety, but only take one high if it's a good "value".

Assuming they're picking in the 15-20 range, I'd like to see guys like Chris Gamble, Sean Taylor, or a LB or DE who falls (David Pollack, etc).
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 02:58 PM   #41
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by Craptacular
The Packers need to go defense, defense, defense. Nick Barnett has surprised me, so they've got a good piece to build around. They still need a DE to replace Vonnie Holiday. Joe Johnson may never be healthy. KGB is a good pash-rusher, but he should not be counted on to stop the run. They could definitely use a big CB to matchup against the likes of Randy Moss and Charles Rogers. They should also look at strongside LB and strong safety, but only take one high if it's a good "value".

Assuming they're picking in the 15-20 range, I'd like to see guys like Chris Gamble, Sean Taylor, or a LB or DE who falls (David Pollack, etc).

They could use a wide reciever as well.