Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-18-2004, 08:50 PM   #1
JeeberD
General Manager

Angry Another sickening news story

Woman arranged sex with daughter, age 2

A Buffalo-area woman has been placed in federal custody in central Pennsylvania, accused of crossing the state line to allow a man she had met on the Internet to engage in sexual conduct with her child - reportedly a 2-year-old girl.

Angela Larkin, a 34-year-old woman with three aliases, faces three charges after being indicted by a federal grand jury in the case that dates back to November. Federal officials in Pennsylvania had no specific address for Larkin, saying only that she lived in the Buffalo area.

Larkin - who also uses the names Angela McCullen, Martina McCullen and Angela Main - faces a federal charge accusing her of crossing the state line Nov. 27 with the intent to have a child under 12 engage in sexual conduct, federal officials said Friday. She also faces two other federal charges for allowing a child under 18 to engage in such conduct.

Linda Vizi, an FBI special agent in Philadelphia, wouldn't confirm the age of Larkin's daughter or say where the little girl is staying now. Vizi refused to provide any more information than was listed in the indictment.

The Reading Eagle newspaper quoted investigators who said that Richard D. King Jr., 43, of Mohnton, Pa., met Larkin online sometime last year. Investigators also claimed that Larkin promised King he could have sex with her young daughter, the newspaper reported.

King is accused of driving to the woman's house in the Buffalo area and taking her and her daughter back to his home in eastern Pennsylvania. He faces only one federal charge, for crossing the state line to engage in sexual conduct with a young child.

The two were arrested in an FBI sting operation, officials told the newspaper. It was unclear how the FBI learned about the incident. Both Larkin and King pleaded not guilty in their arraignments in Williamsport. Both were held without bail, pending their scheduled trial in June, federal officials said Friday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not quite sure who's more fucked up, the mom or the dude who wanted to have sex with a two year old.

There are some sick, demented people on this planet...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO

JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 08:54 PM   #2
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I hear about a lot of sick stuff from work, and this is probably the sickest thing I've ever heard

I'm not usually for capital punishment, but it's stuff like this that makes me reconsider my position. They should go to prison for a VERY long time if they are found guilty of those crimes.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 04-18-2004 at 08:55 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 09:12 PM   #3
tucker342
Pro Starter

wow that's pretty fucked up.... I hope prision is a living hell for both of them
tucker342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 10:10 PM   #4
BigJohn&TheLions
College Benchwarmer

Let's jsut say that the prison justice system will have fun with both when the inmates find out what they're in for. I hope that child had a long and blessed life as far from that monster that gave birth to her as possible...
Old 04-18-2004, 10:19 PM   #5
korme
Go Reds

what kind of mom wants a 2 year old of hers to be penetrated

what kind of dude wants to bone a 2 year old

ok the afoci, let us know, whats the baby like? and why does the older woman want you to hit it?
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 10:31 PM   #6
BigJohn&TheLions
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty3281
ok the afoci, let us know, whats the baby like? and why does the older woman want you to hit it?
there are some things that just are not funny. this is one of them. shame.
Old 04-18-2004, 10:49 PM   #7
Schmidty
Coordinator

Not funny Shane.

Last edited by Schmidty : 04-18-2004 at 10:49 PM.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 11:01 PM   #8
korme
Go Reds

meh.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 01:42 AM   #9
SunDancer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn&TheLions
there are some things that just are not funny. this is one of them. shame.

Agree.
SunDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 06:53 AM   #10
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

God damn. If this guy doesn't have anal warts after his first day in prison, there is no god.
Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 06:57 AM   #11
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

they need to make sure that woman never has children again.
Old 04-19-2004, 06:58 AM   #12
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I almost hope there is more to this story, like the mother is desperate for cash or something. While the whole thing is fucked up, somehow I find it easier to process if she was doing this for money than, say, just for the hell of it.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 07:08 AM   #13
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
I almost hope there is more to this story, like the mother is desperate for cash or something. While the whole thing is fucked up, somehow I find it easier to process if she was doing this for money than, say, just for the hell of it.

No offense, but I don't care if it was to save her own life. My child's welfare comes above all other needs. Forget about the psychological, legal, and ethical issues for a minute and just imagine if this sicko gave the kid AIDS, herpes, HEP-C, whatever. God this stuff makes me sick.
Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 01:11 PM   #14
judicial clerk
College Benchwarmer

I hope this story is not true. Crimes committed by parents against their children deserve the harshest punishment, in my opinion. This mother should be protecting her two year old daughter from freaks like the guy in the story. I nstead this lady serves her daughter up. If this story is true as it is told, I do not have a problem giving the man and the mother either a life or death sentence. Now this poor girl is probably going to be fucked up for life and end up in the criminal justice system herself.
judicial clerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 01:15 PM   #15
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel
No offense, but I don't care if it was to save her own life. My child's welfare comes above all other needs. Forget about the psychological, legal, and ethical issues for a minute and just imagine if this sicko gave the kid AIDS, herpes, HEP-C, whatever. God this stuff makes me sick.

That's what I said - it's still fucked up regardless of why she did it. In terms of undertanding it (NOT justifying it in any way), all I said is that it would be easier for me to comprehend if there was some reason for it, aside from her just being a sick fuck. She should still burn in hell, regardless of the reason. I just would like to know what was really behind this, is all.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote