Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-31-2005, 09:17 PM   #1
Chas in Cinti
High School Varsity

I just got fired in FM2005

Ok... I've taken Wrexham from L1 to the Premiership, and in my second season I get fired after 1 GAME with the reason being I don't have a good relationship with my staff... ummm... huh?

Anyone know anything about that bit of BS... I mean, I only brought them to the Premiership in 7 seasons, what the heck is this all about. They had just increased my wage bill and my transfer bill. I NEVER got anything less than "Very Pleased" from the board. I'm floored, and so mad. I've put a TON of time into this game...

-Chas

Chas in Cinti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 10:56 PM   #2
Celeval
Pro Starter

I was fired from Gretna for the same reason - after successive seasons of:
- Promotion to Scottish Div 2
- Promotion to Scottish Div 1
- Promotion to Scottish Premier
- First season in SPL, finish 2nd and qual for Champs Cup
- Midtable in second SPL season, fired for staff relationship.

I had recently gotten a warning from the board, however, for excessive fining of players - which was odd, since I had only fined one player for one week for missing training (the player accepted the fine); however, I issued on average four-five official warnings a season for match dismissals. My firing was immediately after one of those official warnings. Perhaps that's what the 'good relationship' is related to - too many warnings/fines?

I signed on pretty quickly with Nottm. Forest in the Championship, so working from there now.
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 10:57 PM   #3
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Were any of your players pissed off at you? That's the only reason I could see for them to fire you, given that text.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 12:01 AM   #4
SegRat
High School Varsity

God I wish I could get into this game
Old 06-01-2005, 06:22 AM   #5
Bee
Pro Starter

This has been discussed before and one of the explanations given was that it's not unheard of for a team that's gotten promoted a couple times to dump a manager because they don't think he's the right fit for the higher level league. Some of the soccer heads gave examples of this happening IRL. Basically (from the way I understood the explanation) the team doesn't feel that your management style will work well in the current league even though you were very successful promoting the team to that level.

Doesn't change the fact that it sucks for you though...
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 06:37 AM   #6
AlexB
Pro Starter

Bee - from this coming up on the FM boards, I think it's actually a bug to do with the disciplining/warning of players - if you use this function you run the risk of being fired. Best not to use it at all, then should be OK.

If I am wrong, I'm sure MV will correct me and I apologise - I'm managing to get back into this game myself at the moment: gald I din't uninstall as I very nearly did!
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 06:39 AM   #7
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

I wonder if that was a part of new patches. My unpatched version, I've been warning then fining 1 week, then 2 weeks for anyone who misses practice. Been doing that since year 1 at Rosenborg, now I'm in 2013 at Real Madrid with a pit stop at Marseille and havent' had any problems. :x
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 07:52 AM   #8
Chas in Cinti
High School Varsity

ERRR... I had just warned a player for poor performance (my first, but he had let in a 91st minute winner)... On top of that I had a player that regularly skipped training that I fined the bejesus out of...

Shit... maybe I should go back to my save now that I know it's a bug... thoughts?

-Chas
Old 06-01-2005, 08:04 AM   #9
Blackadar
Retired

I have to buy this game...must resist urge...buy buy buy!

Damn you Vaughn!
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 08:07 AM   #10
AlexB
Pro Starter

It's only my understanding - I could be wrong: I'd check on the FM boards for confirmation.

My understanding is that it's kinda like the manager promises in CM0304 - using it creates problems and it's best left alone. As I have said there are far greater authorities than myself on FM...
Old 06-01-2005, 08:17 AM   #11
AlexB
Pro Starter

I've got time to kill atm, so I did a search for you

hxxp://community.sigames.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/521102691/m/7422007321/r/7422007321#7422007321

hxxp://community.sigames.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/521102691/m/1132062031/r/9112082031#9112082031

hxxp://community.sigames.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/212206905/m/530209569/r/733208569#733208569

None of the threads actually have any SI response about the issue, so maybe it's a bug, maybe it's a feature!
Old 06-01-2005, 08:17 AM   #12
moriarty
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas in Cinti
Ok... I've taken Wrexham from L1 to the Premiership, and in my second season I get fired after 1 GAME with the reason being I don't have a good relationship with my staff... ummm... huh?

Anyone know anything about that bit of BS... I mean, I only brought them to the Premiership in 7 seasons, what the heck is this all about. They had just increased my wage bill and my transfer bill. I NEVER got anything less than "Very Pleased" from the board. I'm floored, and so mad. I've put a TON of time into this game...

-Chas

While it sucks to be fired (especially if you're not sure of the reason ... hopefully MV will clarify whether it's a bug or not), it is rather cool to accept a job at another team in the premier and raid your former team of it's best players and beat the snot out of them every chance you get. Nothing like a little vengence to make you feel better.
moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 08:19 AM   #13
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadar
I have to buy this game...must resist urge...buy buy buy!

Damn you Vaughn!

Damn him for me. I just ordered the bloody thing yesterday. Finally.

Arrives tomorrow.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 08:23 AM   #14
Chas in Cinti
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty
While it sucks to be fired (especially if you're not sure of the reason ... hopefully MV will clarify whether it's a bug or not), it is rather cool to accept a job at another team in the premier and raid your former team of it's best players and beat the snot out of them every chance you get. Nothing like a little vengence to make you feel better.

Well... that's the issue, it happened after the 1ST GAME... so there will be no firings for a while... Plus, I was a little attached having brought Wrexham all the way up.... I actually applied at Millwall in L1 again... guess I'll just do that...

-Chas
Old 06-01-2005, 08:25 AM   #15
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
Well... that's the issue, it happened after the 1ST GAME... so there will be no firings for a while... Plus, I was a little attached having brought Wrexham all the way up.... I actually applied at Millwall in L1 again... guess I'll just do that...

-Chas

Your other option is to create a new manager and you can take Wrexham over again.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:31 AM   #16
FBPro
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SegRat
God I wish I could get into this game
It took me several years of trying the various version but now I finally got into FM, hard for me to find time to play other things now.
GM Tennessee Titans FOWL 2020-2025
FBPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 08:36 AM   #17
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:

-Chas

Do you have a save game available before the sacking? - if so then I'd be very interested in taking a look at it.

There is normally a sound underlying reason for sackings in the game, although more impatient or ambitious boards can be a pain in the a**e and sack people without too much warning.

My Cambridge board have been pretty patient with me in my game, even tolerating me getting relegated from the Championship at one point, they've gone dissatisfied with me a couple of times now I'm in the Premiership - but were very mellow the first couple of seasons in there .... now we've CL contenders things are somewhat different and the fans especially expect instant success (somewhat to be expected as we're the new Man Utd/Chelsea .... although what I'm going to do when my star striker retires in a couple of years might be touch and go ...).

I'm actually going to be revisiting this code (as I do most versions) for FM2006 and trying to improve the feedback and give boards a bit more personality ...
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 08:41 AM   #18
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Damn him for me. I just ordered the bloody thing yesterday. Finally.

Arrives tomorrow.

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I saw you reading my dynasty a few days ago, I see my plan has worked

*puts pinkie finger to corner of mouth*
MUHUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

WE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!

Now, say byebye to your free time and hello to lack of sleepage

FM
Old 06-01-2005, 08:52 AM   #19
Chas in Cinti
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan
Do you have a save game available before the sacking? - if so then I'd be very interested in taking a look at it.

There is normally a sound underlying reason for sackings in the game, although more impatient or ambitious boards can be a pain in the a**e and sack people without too much warning.

My Cambridge board have been pretty patient with me in my game, even tolerating me getting relegated from the Championship at one point, they've gone dissatisfied with me a couple of times now I'm in the Premiership - but were very mellow the first couple of seasons in there .... now we've CL contenders things are somewhat different and the fans especially expect instant success (somewhat to be expected as we're the new Man Utd/Chelsea .... although what I'm going to do when my star striker retires in a couple of years might be touch and go ...).

I'm actually going to be revisiting this code (as I do most versions) for FM2006 and trying to improve the feedback and give boards a bit more personality ...

Well... I have one, but it's from the preseason... Like I said, the board was "thrilled" with my level of commitment EVERY month for 2 years, including just prior to my sacking. The only thing I did was give a warning to my GK after the first game for poor performance.

ERRRRRRRRR...

Also, when I accepted the job with Millwall, it said "Now Wrexham will be looking for a new manager"... even though they had fired me 3 weeks prior.

Regards,
Chas
Old 06-01-2005, 08:57 AM   #20
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
Well... I have one, but it's from the preseason... Like I said, the board was "thrilled" with my level of commitment EVERY month for 2 years, including just prior to my sacking. The only thing I did was give a warning to my GK after the first game for poor performance.

ERRRRRRRRR...

Also, when I accepted the job with Millwall, it said "Now Wrexham will be looking for a new manager"... even though they had fired me 3 weeks prior.

Regards,
Chas

How big is the save when zipped up as I'd very much like to see it, if you can get it onto FTP or its small enough to email to [email protected] pls let me know.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:58 AM   #21
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan
MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I saw you reading my dynasty a few days ago, I see my plan has worked

Scanning for strategies I am.

I accept all hints, advice, tactics, etc. This'll be the first CM/FM game I've ever touched.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:05 AM   #22
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Scanning for strategies I am.

I accept all hints, advice, tactics, etc. This'll be the first CM/FM game I've ever touched.

hehe

Even though I had played with CM4 a little, I also consider FM2005 to be my first serious forray in the CM/FM dark world, I'm sure you'll learn quickly. Feel free to ask if you got questions...

FM
Old 06-01-2005, 09:16 AM   #23
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan
hehe

Even though I had played with CM4 a little, I also consider FM2005 to be my first serious forray in the CM/FM dark world, I'm sure you'll learn quickly. Feel free to ask if you got questions...

FM

The only one I've been really wondering about (and have had a helluva time finding a detailed answer for) is the whole active leagues/background leagues thing. What exactly is the difference, when setting up a new game, between having a country/leagues-in-country 'on' and having one 'off'.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:23 AM   #24
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
The only one I've been really wondering about (and have had a helluva time finding a detailed answer for) is the whole active leagues/background leagues thing. What exactly is the difference, when setting up a new game, between having a country/leagues-in-country 'on' and having one 'off'.

leagues that are on, you will be able to go manage in them if you want to in the future, that's one big thing. Then, "on" league/countries, you'll be able to see standings and game results and player stats, which you can't for leagues that are "off". Teams in "off" league are still in the game, you just don't get much stats for them. My game was started with only England, from the lowest level to the top, so when I qualify to play in European Competition, say the EURO Cup and I pay a team from Spain, I have no history for them, other than the EURO Cup games they played, no league games, or such, but the team is alive and kicking in the game...

If by active/background you mean " full details on", this is about "on" leagues. Simply put, leagues with full details "on" will be simmed more slowly, but you'll be able to see game reports for every game. The league you are in is always in full details and the full details follows you if you change league. Many have said that putting more than one league on full details can slow your game a whole lot.

I'm sure somebody will have post a better explanation before I hit send, but hey, that's what I can think of

FM
Old 06-01-2005, 09:28 AM   #25
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

dola, take a look at this thread for some more info from Marc V.
http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/foru...ad.php?t=35525

FM
Old 06-01-2005, 09:35 AM   #26
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Ah HA. I finally comprehend now. I think.

One more day till noone ever sees me again.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:37 AM   #27
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Ah HA. I finally comprehend now. I think.

One more day till noone ever sees me again.

I've come to the conclusion that I'll never ever comprehend the whole thing that is FM2005. I think I'll only understand parts of it

FM
Old 06-01-2005, 09:43 AM   #28
Huckleberry
College Starter

Quote:

One thing I'd like to see is the ability to make comments about a board. In my game I gave the Stafford Rangers board an ultimatum (knowing that I had the Middlesbrough job lined up) and they sacked me because they're a bunch of unambitious clowns. I had taken them from Conference North to League Two and they had refused to increase funds or expand the stadium.

Now that I'm managing the #2 team in the Premiership and still alive in the Champions League a few seasons later, I'd like to publicly comment about what a worthless board they are and how any player or manager with any ambition would do best to steer clear of Stafford.

As it is, I can only comment on their manager.

The Barking Carnival (Longhorn-centered sports blog)
College Football Adjusted Stats and Ratings
Huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 11:08 AM   #29
SegRat
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBPro
It took me several years of trying the various version but now I finally got into FM, hard for me to find time to play other things now.
I have CM4. The only one I ever bought. What makes FM better than CM4? I am thinking of picking up FM, but I need to at least think I will be able to really get into this game, which did not happen for me with CM4.

Looking for feedback from anyone, Make a sell!
Old 06-01-2005, 02:51 PM   #30
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
I have CM4. The only one I ever bought. What makes FM better than CM4? I am thinking of picking up FM, but I need to at least think I will be able to really get into this game, which did not happen for me with CM4.

(Dramatically appears on stage in a puff of smoke)

(Cue drum roll and appearance of buxon lady with cue cards)

Basically FM is a much improved version of our earlier game, its got more of everything which made our earlier games realistic, challenging and fun to play ...

For instance - in CM4 you didn't have the opposition manager attempting to psych you and your team out by commenting upon them (and you couldn't do the same in return), in CM4 the media weren't as active and didn't comment as much upon your team and where they did it wasn't as frequent that you could reply regarding things, in CM4 you didn't have an easy access form guide to each player showing his performances in all his prior matches for the teams he had played in that season, in CM4 you couldn't watch the 2D view of the match in a split screen while also monitoring the stats of your players as they changed with each pass and tackle ..... etc ....

The amount of improvements which have gone in are too many for me to adequately list here (and to be honest I can never remember upon which version we added something, all prior versions tend to merge into one in my memory after a while).

Because of that I'm probably not the best spokesman for promoting our games ...

(Buxom lady puts down cue cards and wanders off)

The best I can recommend is for you to download the demo and give it a whirl, if you enjoy it enough to persuade you to purchase FM then cool, if not then feel free to indicate any improvements you'd like to see in a new version and anything you didn't like.

Hope this helps,

Marc
Old 06-01-2005, 03:28 PM   #31
DanGarion
Coordinator

Talking

Quote:
(Dramatically appears on stage in a puff of smoke)

(Cue drum roll and appearance of buxon lady with cue cards)

**lots of stuff*

(Buxom lady puts down cue cards and wanders off)

The best I can recommend is for you to download the demo and give it a whirl, if you enjoy it enough to persuade you to purchase FM then cool, if not then feel free to indicate any improvements you'd like to see in a new version and anything you didn't like.

Hope this helps,

Marc

So who was actually speaking there? Marc or the buxom lady?
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 03:38 PM   #32
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
So who was actually speaking there? Marc or the buxom lady?
You'd have known if you'd been listening instead of watching the scenery
Old 06-01-2005, 04:30 PM   #33
SegRat
High School Varsity

Ok, thanks Mark. That is enough for me to at least give the demo a kick around.
Old 06-01-2005, 04:47 PM   #34
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i think FM needs more buxom ladies
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 05:09 PM   #35
FBPro
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
Concur...........
Old 06-01-2005, 05:10 PM   #36
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:

The easiest way to deomnstrate the difference between the two games, is that when I became a bit frustrated at the little niggles within FM pre final patch (post final patch the vast majority, and all showstoppers AFAIAW, have been fixed) I went and rebought CM0304, (which I played to death as I did with all CM games) downloaded all the patches and started up a new game - within a game month or so I'd uninstalled CM0304 and put FM back on the PC.

FM is not perfect, but after playing it every other football (or soccer as it's a US board) management sim, including SI's own earlier releases, seem very very shallow...
Old 06-01-2005, 06:40 PM   #37
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:

5.0.6 -> Naked women backgrounds in game.
Old 06-01-2005, 06:44 PM   #38
FBPro
College Starter

Quote:
5.0.6 -> Naked women backgrounds in game.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:47 PM   #39
Flasch186
Coordinator

i highly recommend the gam,e. I new crap about soccer besides playing it growing up until this game. Now I catch myself going to soccernet.com for new, watchin Fox Soccer net, etc. DAMN YOU MARC VAUGHN!!!

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 10:06 PM   #40
FBPro
College Starter

Yeah, we just got MLS Direct Kick so I can catch all the MLS games as well.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:07 PM   #41
SegRat
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186
i highly recommend the gam,e. I new crap about soccer besides playing it growing up until this game. Now I catch myself going to soccernet.com for new, watchin Fox Soccer net, etc. DAMN YOU MARC VAUGHN!!!

See thats the thing. I know plenty about soccer. I have been playing soccer for the last 17 years. I have always enjoyed console soccer games. But I tried CM04 and just couldnt get into it. FM05 sounds good enough, but I dont want to pay the money for a game that I will only play for 2 to 3 weeks, which was the case for CM04.

Anyway, I plan to download the demo and give her a kick around this weekend.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:08 PM   #42
Desnudo
Coordinator

FM05 >>>>>>>>>>> CM04

I wonder what percentage of Fox Soccer Channel's ratings is due to FM? I know I'm with Flasch. I actually started playing soccer again mostly due to this game.

Last edited by Desnudo : 06-01-2005 at 11:09 PM.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 11:15 PM   #43
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
See thats the thing. I know plenty about soccer. I have been playing soccer for the last 17 years. I have always enjoyed console soccer games. But I tried CM04 and just couldnt get into it. FM05 sounds good enough, but I dont want to pay the money for a game that I will only play for 2 to 3 weeks, which was the case for CM04.
i was in the same boat SegRat. CM4 I only enjoyed for a month or maybe two tops. And I was initially a little bit leery about FM05, but I figured that SI wouldn't lead me wrong two games in a row. And damn was I right. FM05 is AMAZING. I can't stop playing! I can't even explain what it is about the game that is so different, it's not necessarily any of the features...it's just the immersion. It's the X-Factor. It just has that certain something. Or at least, for me.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 06-01-2005 at 11:18 PM.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 01:38 AM   #44
Huckleberry
College Starter

AAAHHHH!

I was recently offered a joke of a deal for James Morrison. Basically a 2.5M pound offer. I was insulted so I countered with 25M. Along comes ManU with a 17M plus 5M player exchange offer. First time I've been offered something so big. I don't want to let this guy go as he's a great player.

Problem is that he frequently gets Unhappy and the details are that he may want a bigger challenge in the future and that he may want to move to a bigger club. I guess I should sell him instead of having him find out I rejected a move to ManU for him. Grrr.

This sucks even more as I'm a Man City fan.

Old 06-02-2005, 01:53 AM   #45
Huckleberry
College Starter

And Arsenal follows that up with a 25M offer. Nice.

Unfortunately I'm running out of time for Morrison to decide if I'm going to find a replacement in the current window.

Old 06-02-2005, 03:20 AM   #46
BreizhManu
College Benchwarmer

accept the offers, no player is worth that amount in my opinion and can be replaced by a cheaper one.
BreizhManu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 04:21 AM   #47
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreizhManu
accept the offers, no player is worth that amount in my opinion and can be replaced by a cheaper one.
That depends a lot imho on how much the team depend upon him - I often have the situation where my squad is built around one specific player (especially the case if I'm rising through divisions and have a limited transfer and wage budget).

If you're a small team then attracting a quality replacement can be hard, you might have the cash but without the prestige and opportunity for them to play in Europe you'll find attracting true talent hard (and of course there's also the possibility that the player you find is a 'dud' and your performances go off track) ...

Then again if he's a moody player and you reject the bid, chances are you'll get at least some fall-out .... however countered by this is how the fans and the rest of the squad might react if you sell your best player.

Such are the problems which face a manager ...
Old 06-02-2005, 04:29 AM   #48
BreizhManu
College Benchwarmer

If you're able to sell a player that price, you're not such a small team and you're probably able to buy one or two decent replacements to the player.

Anyway if he gets upset easily and wants to move to a bigger club there is no doubt in my opinion he should be sold.
BreizhManu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 05:36 AM   #49
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
If you're able to sell a player that price, you're not such a small team and you're probably able to buy one or two decent replacements to the player.
It depends on the situation - if you're a small Premiership club than that could easily happen - look at Everton irl they sold Rooney for a similar figure and weren't able to attract replacements of a similar quality - NOW they did actually perform better without him, but thats a story about squad cohesion, luck with injuries (or lack of them) and keeping people motivated and organised
Old 06-02-2005, 06:58 AM   #50
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
i was in the same boat SegRat. CM4 I only enjoyed for a month or maybe two tops. And I was initially a little bit leery about FM05, but I figured that SI wouldn't lead me wrong two games in a row. And damn was I right. FM05 is AMAZING. I can't stop playing! I can't even explain what it is about the game that is so different, it's not necessarily any of the features...it's just the immersion. It's the X-Factor. It just has that certain something. Or at least, for me.

AHH, just the way it is for me!

SegRat, when I saw your plea for a sale, I so wanted to reply, but would have had nothing to say other than "it clicked"... While I wouldn't say I'm very knowledgeable about soccer, I did play for many years in my youht, was a ref for some more years, including being a referee dispatcher for the Quebec City area, so I saw plenty of soccer. I can't dissect a game like MArc V is doing sometimes here, but I know some of the things. CM4 was my first buy in the series, as a bargain buy. While I found it entertaining, it held my interest for about a month of two, months in which I played sparingly. Now, FM2005, it is amazing. Received it in the mail in mid-November and there have been very few days where I have not played it at least for 30 minute to an hour, sometimes much more. So this has been 6 months since I got the game, and I still get that urge to play it in the evening, once the kids are in bed. The immersion, the x-factor, that certain something. Read my dynasty, I feel for my players, some I don't wanna let go, some I despise, they feel real to me...

Okay, I guess I've made enough of a fool of myself, I'll go back to pondering who should play right fullback, with them 9 injuries we got going at the moment

FM