Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: How many tattoo's do you have?
0 44 70.97%
1 5 8.06%
2-4 6 9.68%
5 or more 3 4.84%
whole body is a giant tattoo 4 6.45%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2003, 02:43 PM   #1
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Do you have a tattoo?

The Iron Mike thread got me wondering how many people here have 1 or more tattoo's (or none at all)? Does anyone have any crazy face tattoo's or have their whole body tattooed or something interesting? Any pictures?
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."

Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 02:48 PM   #2
JeeberD
General Manager

None. I hate needles too much...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 02:51 PM   #3
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by JeeberD
None. I hate needles too much...

It doesn't feel like a needle though, I hate those too... it feels more like someone dragging their fingernail across your skin over and over again.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Old 02-17-2003, 02:52 PM   #4
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Dola...

To add to this, I should have asked anyone who has a tattoo to say what/where it is...

I'll start: Kanji that means "energetic", it's on my right shoulder.
Old 02-17-2003, 02:59 PM   #5
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

I have 2, 1 is on the left side of my chest, right by my nipple which is chinese for pain. I have one on my left bicep, oppisite of my elbow pretty much, which is a tribal chinese symbol for faith. I am getting Imagine down my tricep with ends of the symbols wrap toward my faith symbol...

As for pain, the one on my chest was horrible, the guy actually tried to talk me out of it, he said, besides your head it is the most painful. the bicep one bled like i couldn't believe, but didn't hurt much.
Old 02-17-2003, 04:14 PM   #6
RoyalTen
n00b

I have one on my right shoulder, just the inititals PM. And i guess its considered one more, but a quote going from the right shoulder, across my chest, ending at the left shoulder. "The world doesn't just disappear when you close your eyes". Thats the quote if anyone was wondering. Like Afoci said, the chest was painful.
RoyalTen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 04:32 PM   #7
andy m
High School Varsity

there was this old soccer player, i can't remember who, but he was supposed to have had a tattoo on his testicles. you tatooed guys are all pansies compared to him.
Old 02-17-2003, 07:41 PM   #8
oykib
College Starter

I hope that all of you Kanji tatoo guys are being careful. I can't tell you how many of the people I know out here are always cracking up when they tell me about all the incorrect characters that they've seen on people on visits to North America.
oykib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 08:53 PM   #9
primelord
Pro Rookie

A little birdie told me that Fritz thinks this poll is asinine.
Old 02-17-2003, 09:41 PM   #10
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
he does. thanks for picking up my slack

Last edited by Fritz : 02-17-2003 at 09:42 PM.
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 09:57 PM   #11
bigdawg2003
High School Varsity

I remember one year the Tigers came out with a hat that was supposed to have "Tiger" in kanji on it, but it ended up being pussycat. Seems a little more appropriate though...
Old 02-17-2003, 09:59 PM   #12
bbor
Pro Starter

I'm adverse to pain.

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 10:05 PM   #13
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
one of my college buddies has a tattoo on each foot. On foot says "toe tag goes here (line drawn to toe)." The other foot says "If found, drop in any US post box. Postage paid."
Old 02-17-2003, 10:07 PM   #14
bbor
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Fritz
one of my college buddies has a tattoo on each foot. On foot says "toe tag goes here (line drawn to toe)." The other foot says "If found, drop in any US post box. Postage paid."

Sometimes i think Fritz streches the truth a bit

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 10:10 PM   #15
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

sometimes he might, but not this time.
Old 02-17-2003, 10:14 PM   #16
kid_dynamite
Mascot

i do not have one. i have wanted to get a little tattoo somewhere maybe my back but have never seemed to get around to it. also being in college and not having much money has put a damper on that
Old 02-18-2003, 08:55 AM   #17
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

When he was 15 or so, my nephew (by marriage) had the letters "C-H-A-I-N-S-A-W" (his nickname) tatooed across his lower fingers, such that when he makes fists they are prominently displayed. I tried to talk him out of it at the time, but he wouldn't budge. Now in his mid 20s, he has that endearing reminder on his hands as he goes for job interviews. Nice.
Old 02-18-2003, 09:01 AM   #18
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by oykib
I hope that all of you Kanji tatoo guys are being careful. I can't tell you how many of the people I know out here are always cracking up when they tell me about all the incorrect characters that they've seen on people on visits to North America.

I looked mine up in what appeared to be a legitimate dictionary type thing, but I admit I panicked a couple days later and went searching all over the internet. Luckily I found a program called KanjiQuick that verified my tattoo was what I thought it was
Old 02-18-2003, 11:23 AM   #19
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Another good tattoo tale:

When I was in college I my apartment complex was having one big party This one guy decided he wanted "punish" or "punisher" tattooed on his lower back.

The doing the tattoo was using a guitar string I think.

Anyhow, the guy giving the tattoo gets to PUNI and sees that his subject has passed out. So he leaves.

Howsabout that for a tat? PUNI