Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-18-2003, 07:36 AM   #1
AgPete
College Prospect

OT: Anyone catch the Michael Jackson expose?

Not the one that interviewed Jackson but the independent expose last night. What a freak! I remember when he was the god of pop stars. I didn't even realize he released a new album recently. Apparently, sales were so miserable it was off the shelves before it arrived.

I'm addicted to those VH1 Behind the Music shows and this was the ultimate one! I couldn't believe some of the stuff they covered.

Among the interesting things:

A lot of that eccentric stuff we used to hear in the 80's was purposely spread by Jackson. He had his press agent take a picture of him in an oxygen chamber and then mailed it to the National Enquirer.

His nose is falling off! Literally! They showed some picture of him in court last year and his skin was collapsing around his nose because he had nothing left under it!

He has an alarm in his hallway to warn him whenever someone approaches his bedroom. They interviewed a cop in charge of the pedophilia investigation and he claimed he believed it was there to warn Jackson when someone was coming so he could immediately stop any indecent behavior.

The same cop talked about what they found when they searched Jackson's ranch and apparently there were several books with pictures of naked kids, Jackson's bedroom was full of toys and other things that criminals who prey on children are supposed to have.

In Jackson's defense, the boy's family who brought charges against him did look a little fishy because they filed a civil suit before pursuing any criminal action. Jackson claimed they were extorting him and it sure looks that way when a father is more interesting in millions of dollars rather than locking the bastard up that hurt his child.

He takes pills to stop his melatonin production. I didn't even know such a thing existed but I've always wondered how he became the first human to change ethnicity.

He practiced on a manequin for one hour before that famous kiss with Lisa Marie Presley at the music awards ceremony. Of course, this was quoted from someone who used to write for the National Enquirer but I remember watching that on the news and it did look wierd. The person claims that's why, because Jackson didn't know how to kiss a real live woman.

AgPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 07:46 AM   #2
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

What a country. Only in America can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 07:56 AM   #3
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally posted by Ksyrup
What a country. Only in America can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman.
Quote of the Year!
Old 02-18-2003, 08:02 AM   #4
Ksyrup

In all honesty, I got it from somewhere else around the time he hung his kid "out to dry." But it's so good, I had to use it again.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 02-18-2003, 08:13 AM   #5
AgPete
College Prospect

ROFL! The documentary kept quoting some journalist and he made the same comment. It's true, if he looks like any type of human now it's a white woman! According to the show, his 80's and early 90's plastic surgeon had to release a public statement to defend himself and his business. He even had to refuse Jackson medical service in the mid-90's and no one knows who is operating on him now.
AgPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 09:16 AM   #6
Anrhydeddu
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:

That has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read here.
Anrhydeddu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 09:47 AM   #7
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:

Is this quote from someplace, because I've seen it a couple times over the past couple weeks. Either that or Ksyrup and I go to a lot of the same boards.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 09:51 AM   #8
Ksyrup

It is from someplace. Like I said, I read it somewhere on the net around the time he hung the baby out the window, and I quoted it here (or at the old board) at that time. I don't recall where it's from, but I also recall the other joke I heard at that time as well, which was the following caption under the now-infamous picture of him holding his son over the balcony:

"Michael Jackson goes berzerk after a game of "Got Your Nose" with his son goes horribly awry"