Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-21-2003, 01:51 PM   #1
ice4277
Pro Rookie

Question ESPN Motion

Anybody check this out yet? The video is pretty good, the audio is twice as good as it was before and there aren't any pauses on the video like they used to have. At this point its not much more than them showing the videos they usually have on the site all in one place, but they could definitely do some interesting things with it in the future.

ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 01:57 PM   #2
Vince
Pro Starter

I had a good threadkill on this one last time

I've seen it on my roommie's computer (it doesn't work on mine for some reason), and I really like it. We all have high speed internet connection, though. Since the site works fine even if you aren't using it, I don't understand why some people don't like it; just don't install it and ignore it.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 01:58 PM   #3
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I'm not impressed with it...
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 02:07 PM   #4
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Vince
Since the site works fine even if you aren't using it, I don't understand why some people don't like it; just don't install it and ignore it.

In my case at least, it's because the redesigned page has been nearly impossible to view with Netscape 6.2

Today is the first time I've even had working links to the headlines, maybe that's a sign of progress.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 02:08 PM   #5
Vince
Pro Starter

Ah, that is a problem that I didn't think about. I run IE and have had no problems. They definitely need to clean it up with regards to Netscape, Mozilla, etc.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote