Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-27-2009, 06:57 PM   #1
Sebastian Palkowski
Mascot

Perfect Game 2009

Hello from Germany!

It is done: After a long time, Perfect Game 2009 is finally ready to be presented. It is now available as an Open Beta Version for everyone as a free download.

You can find a list of features and the link to download here:

Perfect Game 2009

Or you can use this link to download: Direct Download

Some important notes:

1. This Open Beta is completely playable but it is obvious that there might be some Bugs in this Version.

2.The Game Engine needs some Tweaks aswell. This will be done after intensive testing.

We would appreciate any kind of comment.

On our board you will find some FAQ where we explain the use of Perfect Game 2009. In the area "support" we started a Thread for further explanations.

palli

Sebastian Palkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:01 PM   #2
MJ4H
Coordinator

alright boyz here we go

(first)
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #3
MJ4H
Coordinator

k when I run it I just get a blank window?

Last edited by MJ4H : 04-27-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #4
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Is this a totally new game or a new version of an existing game?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:25 PM   #5
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

interesting - will definitely check it out
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:21 AM   #6
MJ4H
Coordinator

So any word on why I'm just getting a blank window? I'd like to try this out.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:35 AM   #7
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ4H View Post
So any word on why I'm just getting a blank window? I'd like to try this out.
That's why it's a perfect game . With a blank window, you can make it the dream game you've always wanted.
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #8
Sebastian Palkowski
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Is this a totally new game or a new version of an existing game?

This is a totaly new game. I had some kind of free version available a long time ago but then rewrote the game more or less from ground up.

I already found some smaller bugs (and a bigger one, do not save during the playoffs!) and will release version 1.01 tomorrow or wednesday.

@ MJ4H:

I wrote you a PM to find out the problem!

palli
Sebastian Palkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:39 PM   #9
DanGarion
Coordinator

So is like the Maximum Football version of baseball?
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:41 PM   #10
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

What the hell, only people in Germany can design baseball games or something???

On a separate note, he has had some posts in a baseball programming dynasty thread.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #11
Sebastian Palkowski
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
So is like the Maximum Football version of baseball?

No, I hope not. First of all it is much harder to write palli wrong on a public board.

But on a serious note: we try another way. We start small ("just" modern day MLB), try to get all serious problems removed and then start to add new stuff on a (hopefully strong) basis.

It would be pretty simple to add historical play for example, the data is all there (park and era neutralized), but I donīt see the fun to play historicaly by just setting the date to 1901 and divide all $ by 1000. For me, a historical mode should feel like playing 1901, it must try to catch the atmosphere of this time (yeah, I studied history here in Germany ). But before we add that we want to get the basic stuff working. So you could call us Minimum Baseball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
What the hell, only people in Germany can design baseball games or something???

I donīt know what this is about. I know Markus way back to Ootp3, worked for him as beta tester. We talked by phone a few month back and went to the same university here in Hamburg.

But Iīm a diehard Redsox fan, I even worked at Fraunhofer in Boston for a few month.

palli
Old 04-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #12
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by palli View Post
I donīt know what this is about.

palli

Just a joke. Just found it funny that there is another baseball game programmed by someone with German ties while the offerings by American programmers are thin.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #13
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So you could call us Minimum Baseball.

HAHA...AWESOME!!! A DEVELOPER WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR!!!

Quote:

But Iīm a diehard Redsox fan, I even worked at Fraunhofer in Boston for a few month.

palli

well on behalf of the Red Sox fans here on the board, welcome!!

Now to see if Ortiz has lost as much power in the game as he seems to have lost in real life (when Jason Varitek has more homers than you at this point in the season you know there's a problem. the big guy is toast).

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 04-28-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:31 PM   #14
DanGarion
Coordinator

And from the rest of us that aren't Red Sox fans, welcome as well!
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:33 PM   #15
Drake
assmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
And from the rest of us that aren't Red Sox fans, welcome as well!

There are non-Red Sox fans? WTF?!!
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:39 PM   #16
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
HAHA...AWESOME!!! A DEVELOPER WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR!!!

I have to admit I thought that was pretty good too.

I was also impressed that he seemed to know exactly what the comment meant, which is at least a good sign.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:13 PM   #17
Sebastian Palkowski
Mascot

Quote:

well on behalf of the Red Sox fans here on the board, welcome!!

Now to see if Ortiz has lost as much power in the game as he seems to have lost in real life (when Jason Varitek has more homers than you at this point in the season you know there's a problem. the big guy is toast).

Thanks. I visit this board almost every day and I know how great you guys are.

For David Ortiz in PG: I created the development pathes for each player before season start so he is not as bad as his season start. But his batting value is not the same as in his prime years from 28-31. Varitek is pretty much done, I think the CPU will put him into a backup Catcher role. He was one reason I hand-edited a lot of contracts so 5 for 1 is much better then his 2008 money and a random 3-year contract.

palli
Old 04-28-2009, 06:24 PM   #18
lungs
Pro Rookie

How picky are you getting on rosters at this point?
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:39 AM   #19
Sebastian Palkowski
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs View Post
How picky are you getting on rosters at this point?

The state of our roster(s) is more then automatic generated but less then I would like them to be.

To make it more clear how roster work in PG here a little rundown:

We have a master database which has all player, teams, coaches from the lahman db in our own format.

The ratings are based on different projection systems.

Then we have "games" (2 right now: 2009 seasonstart and 2009 offseason-start) which are startingpoints into the game. Here we define which player is on which team, his contract-value, contract-length and contract type.

The 2009_offseason start has rosters from the end of 2008 and FAīs from this offseason.

The 2009_seasonstart game has most FAīs from this offseason on the right team and we hand-edited a lot of contracts (but not all).

All player in the minors are just fictional.

What are our plans with the master-db and (actual 2009) rosters?

I would love (and I will start to search for one soon) to find someone who is really into rosters, stats and projections and who would be interested to work on the master-database/rosters with me. Firstly we would work out what tools would be cool to have (e.g. a retrosheet parser to fill up missing stats in the database) and then work out a system to build a strong db/roster(s) and keep them up to date. So if anyone has interest just get in contact with me and we can talk about such a project.

palli
Old 04-29-2009, 07:39 AM   #20
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
There are non-Red Sox fans? WTF?!!

Old 04-29-2009, 07:43 AM   #21
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I like the fact that you know exactly what each displayed stat stands for ("ability to hit 2b, 3b") for example. It did take me a little while to figure out what everything was - I had to go I think into the scouting screen to get it so that I could see what they all corresponded to (that'd be a nice change if possible).

Only played around with it a little the other night, but did sim+save about half a season or so, so I will pop in and look for strange things.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:07 AM   #22
SteveMax58
College Starter

This looks interesting...think I'll download and try it out today.
SteveMax58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:14 AM   #23
SteveMax58
College Starter

Dola,

Just a suggestion. I may have missed it, but I didn't see a link on the website to download. Had to come back here to do it (though I am sometimes oblivious to things).

EDIT: nevermind...indeed I was oblivious to it.

Last edited by SteveMax58 : 04-29-2009 at 08:24 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:18 PM   #24
Sebastian Palkowski
Mascot

Quote:
I like the fact that you know exactly what each displayed stat stands for ("ability to hit 2b, 3b") for example. It did take me a little while to figure out what everything was - I had to go I think into the scouting screen to get it so that I could see what they all corresponded to (that'd be a nice change if possible).

We know that documentation is not our biggest strength. We want to add tooltips for labels so we can add this e.g. on the scouting-screen of the player.

Because ratings are a little bit different to other games here a little rundown:

The pitcher is nothing special: Stuff (K), Movement (HR) and Control (BB, HbP), additionaly GB% (which is pretty important with a DIPS-Engine).

The batter has some interesting points:

Power (HR), Eye (BB), XBases (2B, 3B), Speed (gaining the extra base, a little for Stealing, a little for fielding), Bunt are as you would expect but Contract and Placement are a little different:

The PG Engine has DIPS not only for Pitching but also for Batting. Studies show that batter have a little more control over hits on balls into play but it is still a lot of luck and defense. We take that into account by doing:

Contact: Avoiding the K, so making contact and put the ball into play.

Placement: The quality of a contact (or the abillity to put the ball out of reach of a defender).

So PG has no rating which corresponse directly to Avg. Contact is the abillity to put the ball into play and Placement is more BABIP.

Another important part of the engine is the type of Ball into Play: Groundball, Flyball, Linedrive or Popup. This will directly influence the possibility of an out. But I should save this for later.

Quote:
Only played around with it a little the other night, but did sim+save about half a season or so, so I will pop in and look for strange things.

Thanks, every feedback is important for us. We work on Version 1.01 which will be a bug-fix update and Version 1.10 wich will have one new major part that is missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMax58
Just a suggestion. I may have missed it, but I didn't see a link on the website to download. Had to come back here to do it (though I am sometimes oblivious to things).

EDIT: nevermind...indeed I was oblivious to it.

Yes, the first thing we heard from a friend of mine but I was to tired to change it before our release. It was 2:30 AM here in Germany and I wanted this initial release to be out of my way.

palli
Old 04-29-2009, 05:09 PM   #25
MJ4H
Coordinator

so im the only one that cant run the game huh? great
Old 04-29-2009, 05:34 PM   #26
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I've got it running. Why does my height and weight matter? Also, I think it locks my birth year at 1959.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:35 PM   #27
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Also, there's a circle next to each item available to select, but the circle doesn't fill in when selected.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:07 PM   #28
Sebastian Palkowski
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I've got it running. Why does my height and weight matter? Also, I think it locks my birth year at 1959.

Your height and weight do not matter, they are just available in the lahman db so we added them for the user. Put in whatever you want, it changes nothing.

The birthyear is something different. Let me explain:

In PG you play a career as GM/Coach and as a matter of fact some day you are to old to manage a team (you have to retire). You will get a final score for all your archivments during your career, a place on the highscorelist and the game will suggest a job in baseball business for you (yes, we played Pirates and Civ a lot back in the days ).

Right now the career is shortend to about 8-12 years, thats why the birthyear is locked. Version 1.10 will have the normal career-length.

And YES, you can continue the universe after your retirement, you just have to create a new Coach/GM and take the same team or take another and try to break your highscore. So if you like your universe with all the history you can use it as long as you want!

The reason behind this is that your stats would look pretty boring after 100 years of simming and we aim to make PG a realistic but fun to play game and not toolkit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Also, there's a circle next to each item available to select, but the circle doesn't fill in when selected.

You mean the circle right next to "Charismatic" for example? The one you select should have a green (which is wrong, should be blue ) point in it and the text should change (explaining what you chosed).

Again thanks for all the feedback. We work hard on 1.01 to fix all known issues and will upload it this week.

palli
Old 04-29-2009, 06:09 PM   #29
SteveMax58
College Starter

Quote:
Contact: Avoiding the K, so making contact and put the ball into play.

Placement: The quality of a contact (or the abillity to put the ball out of reach of a defender).

So PG has no rating which corresponse directly to Avg. Contact is the abillity to put the ball into play and Placement is more BABIP.

I noticed this while I was playing the game today. I started in the offseason so I was shopping for free agents and was trying to figure out how to evaluate players. Luckily the fact that there are real players made this easier to get a handle on.

I basically went with an avg of Contact and Placement to determine approximate batting avg (or expected).

Also...I didn't notice a difference between batting ratings vs. R and vs. L. Is this because you didnt have the actual L/R splits to generate the ratings from? So...future fictional players would have a difference between R/L?

I also wasn't sure what to make of this...not sure if this is a bug. I started as the NY Mets and began bidding on free agents. I had offers to 1B-Texiera, SP-Sabathia, RP-Rodriguez. Every day required me to up my bid due to competing offers, but after one point(before anybody was signed) it gave me a max offer to Texiera of roughly $340k (which the bidding was around $20mil by then). I then simmed the day and since nobody was still signed, it then let me offer a $20mil plus contract to him (as well as the other 2 mentioned). This happened sporadically with the 3 players over a few days, so not sure why. I know I have a salary limit by the owner...but why would the limit be ok one day...not ok the next...then ok the following day? I'm not sure I explained the situation very well...but I also did not have a good grasp of how to reproduce it (or avoid it).

Overall...I enjoyed it quite a bit today. I didnt get very far (only the first month so far), but definitely has the right feel to me. Might make one suggestion to maybe lighten the interfac a little...or maybe allow a few options there. Thanks for making this beta available, it was great to play around with.

Last edited by SteveMax58 : 04-29-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:38 PM   #30
Sebastian Palkowski
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMax58 View Post
I basically went with an avg of Contact and Placement to determine approximate batting avg (or expected).

I know, we need some sort of scouting feedback, maybe a screen where you can ask your scouts to produce lists with player that fit your needs.

We changed the scale for the Placementrating just a few minutes before I uploaded the version (not the best idea ) so I have to check how the new version works but 10 should be about a .300 BABIP (league average).

But be careful: in PG we have no modifier to "force certain results" so totals look spot on. This was a very early design decission we made as we think that this has nothing to do with reality. So a player with good ratings can have a bad year and come back the next year just because BABIP went back up. And donīt count on "10 years of almost the same stats-line", especial pitcher are hard to predict. PG uses no linear development path.

Quote:
Also...I didn't notice a difference between batting ratings vs. R and vs. L. Is this because you didnt have the actual L/R splits to generate the ratings from? So...future fictional players would have a difference between R/L?

Thats right. Right now no R/L splits (and an average GB% of 47.5). I wrote estimates for both into the database and version 1.1 will have both enabled. As I wrote earlier: I hope to find someone interested in working out tools to edit the master-database. Then one of the first things will be a parser to get the real R/L + GB% from retrosheet.

Quote:
I also wasn't sure what to make of this...not sure if this is a bug. I started as the NY Mets and began bidding on free agents. I had offers to 1B-Texiera, SP-Sabathia, RP-Rodriguez. Every day required me to up my bid due to competing offers, but after one point(before anybody was signed) it gave me a max offer to Texiera of roughly $340k (which the bidding was around $20mil by then). I then simmed the day and since nobody was still signed, it then let me offer a $20mil plus contract to him (as well as the other 2 mentioned). This happened sporadically with the 3 players over a few days, so not sure why. I know I have a salary limit by the owner...but why would the limit be ok one day...not ok the next...then ok the following day? I'm not sure I explained the situation very well...but I also did not have a good grasp of how to reproduce it (or avoid it).

I will pass this to the second developer as he tested the FA phase. Hopefully he can reproduce the bug and I can change it in time for 1.01.

Quote:
Might make one suggestion to maybe lighten the interfac a little...or maybe allow a few options there.

The game is fully skin-able (all graphics can be changed), we even have a css file (its not a real css-file but it works almost the same) so technicaly even font, colors and other stuff can be edited. Right now it is not high on my list but someday we will add 1-2 more skins and write a tutorial so other people can make skins.

The same is true for all news/pms in the game which can be added and edited by everyone (XML + placeholder).

again thanks for your time!

palli
Old 04-29-2009, 07:09 PM   #31
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Just started a new career.

One small thing I noticed is you have the Mets home ballpark as Shea.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:18 PM   #32
Ramzavail
College Starter

Maybe that was on purpose, I mean I still call it Shea or New Shea most of the time.
Ramzavail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:37 PM   #33
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

why would you start as the mets lathum? masochist much?

palli - not to keep asking how to do things, but is there a way to lock your lineup and pitching rotation? i figured out how to set my lineup but it resets after every game. Is that right?
Old 04-29-2009, 07:43 PM   #34
Ramzavail
College Starter

Quote:
why would you start as the mets lathum? masochist much?

palli - not to keep asking how to do things, but is there a way to lock your lineup and pitching rotation? i figured out how to set my lineup but it resets after every game. Is that right?

I'm just glad Daniel Murphy isn't the game, b/c nobody wants to create a leftfielder with no left field rating
Old 04-29-2009, 07:55 PM   #35
Ramzavail
College Starter

Small issues:

In the boxscore : The pitcher batting should say "P" not "DH

The pitcher's boxscore : the innings pitched decimals should be .3, .6, .0 or something similar.

Game 1: I don't understand .7, I don't know why it wouldn't end in .0

New York Mets IP H R ER BB SO HR ERA BF Pit GB-FB GS
Johan Santana 7.7 5 0 0 0 10 0 0.00 29 101 10-4 89
Francisco Rodriguez 1.0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0.00 3 9 0-2
Totals 8.7 5 0 0 0 11 0 32 110 10-6

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E
Atlanta Braves 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 1
New York Mets 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 6 1

Last edited by Ramzavail : 04-29-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #36
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
so im the only one that cant run the game huh? great

What is your frame rate?

So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #37
MJ4H
Coordinator

Old 04-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #38
Oilers9911
College Benchwarmer

I would imagine 7.7 is 7 2/3. It is just 7.6 rounded up I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzavail View Post
Small issues:

The pitcher's boxscore : the innings pitched decimals should be .3, .6, .0 or something similar.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E
Oilers9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:27 AM   #39
Sebastian Palkowski
Mascot

Quote:

Iīm happy about every question. Will will use the questions to decide which parts of a "manual" should be written first.

Our Lineup/Rotation/Bullpen system is a little diffrent and we are not 100% happy with it right know so feedback would be great. I will let the co-developer of the project explain it as Iīm of to work. He will drop by during the day.

I guess it is the old Yankees stadium too (for the Ballpark factors). I will add the two new ballparks to the database and they will be included in 1.10.

I will answere the rest later.

palli
Old 04-30-2009, 04:59 AM   #40
mschwarz
n00b

Quote:

Thanks for the input, the bug is fixed.

Quote:

At the moment there is no way to lock your lineup completely. On the Teamroles Screen you have to assign your players to their roles (position, battingorder spot) and the cpu will generate a current Lineup for the actual game with these informations. There will be changes made by the cpu only if a player is tired or injured and you can alter these changes on the Linep Screen.

mschwarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:36 AM   #41
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

cool thanks - just wasn't sure if i was missing something
Old 04-30-2009, 08:58 AM   #42
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I probably won't get into playing much of this until the weekend. It sounds like a lot of bugs are being fixed each day -- should I download again to get a newer version than the one I grabbed Tuesday?
Old 04-30-2009, 10:11 AM   #43
mschwarz
n00b

Quote:
I probably won't get into playing much of this until the weekend. It sounds like a lot of bugs are being fixed each day -- should I download again to get a newer version than the one I grabbed Tuesday?

At the moment there is no newer version of pg2009 but we will finalize a first patch today or maybe tomorrow.
It's not necessary to download the whole game again.
mschwarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:03 PM   #44
Sebastian Palkowski
Mascot

The first update is done and uploaded, bringing the game to version 1.01. This is mostly a bugfix version but we added some smaller stuff (e.g. status icons on main screen for player).

Here is a complete changelog for Version 1.01:

[Game-Engine] Errors do not count as outs
[AI] FreeAgent valuate player AI changed
[AI] Evaluate available Fa-Money
[AI] Contract Demand for FAs with 1 year contract
[Screen] Change Next Starter on Team-Roles Screen
[Screen] MainScreen: Playerstatus added to lineup
[Miscellaneous] Crash on Coach-History screen when Coach has no team
[Miscellaneous] Changed DH to P in Boxscore
[Miscellaneous] Changed IP to .0, .1 and .2
[Miscellaneous] Player receives a pm after trade
[Miscellaneous] MinorsScreen header changed
[Miscellaneous] Sign Fa with negative money
[Miscellaneous] Load Game doesn't work during playoffs
[Miscellaneous] Tooltip Geometry changed
[Miscellaneous] Attendance calculation incorrect after first season
[Miscellaneous] Clear battingorder spot after changing teams
[Miscellaneous] Reset rotation after season

Thanks for all your feedback!

You can download an update (about 5 MB) here: PG 2009 Update Version 1.01

Just install it into your PG folder.

The full version (link see first post) is also updated to 1.01.

We started work on a bigger feature that did not make the cut for 1.00 but is an important part for a game that is played like PG. I introduced a new concept, that, if liked, will be extended to other parts of the game. I will talk about the feature as soon as I have a few good looking screenshots to support me.

Quote:
Small issues:

Fixed!

Quote:

I changed this now (I donīt now why I had .3 and .7). I hope I got all places where it is shown.

Quote:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E

This was a serious bug. The error did count as an out during the game (so the inning was over after two outs). Stats are read "on the fly" from a special game log and here an error counts (correctly) not as an out which explains the .7 (which is now .2!).

palli
Old 05-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #45
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Any other thoughts? Seems a bit like Puresim from the screenshots.

I havent actually taken the time to play it as bugs really bother me so I usually dont waste too much time until it is good enough to where I have to pay for it.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:23 PM   #46
MJ4H
Coordinator

For reference, the new version does the same thing for me.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #47
Sebastian Palkowski
Mascot

Quote:
For reference, the new version does the same thing for me.

We still try to locate the problem. We are not able to reproduce it on our vista machine. Do other people use vista and have/have not the problem?

I wrote a developer diary about the "new" feature I mentioned yesterday. You can read it here: Developer Diary

I posted 2 screenshots to give you a better look.

palli
Old 05-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #48
Galaril
Pro Starter

Palli,

Nice looking game UI. This one looks better IMHO than other well known baseball sim. Greta job. If it plays as well as it looks we got a winner.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:24 PM   #49
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

didn't get a chance to do anything this weekend unfortunately. Will DL the update tonight and keep looking around
Old 05-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #50
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

oooh - in-game mode - that will be nice!