Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-20-2009, 06:57 AM   #1
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

FOOL Trade Block

SP Norio Takeuchi is available. He could be a big boost for a team in need of a quality starter for next year. With the emergence of Hobbs, Keir, and Aitken, Norio simply doesn't make the cut for the Tokyo rotation.

Looking for a quality MR guy in return, preferably under 30.

I'm also looking to move out a hitting spect for a good looking MR spect, preferably one that is ready for the majors.

Check out my minor league system here.

Montreal_GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:04 AM   #2
buckinbranco
High School Varsity

After two straight years in the bottom half of the league, Chico's run is officially over.

That being said, it's time for me to retool. Everyone in my organization is available to trade, prospects and major league players. Notable major league players include 2B Pat Blowey and LF Andy Graves.

The top prospects in my minor league system according to the game are LF Matt Parrell, LF Peter Richmond, and 2B Juan Martinez. In fact the top 14 prospects in my system are all hitters! Needless to say, if you need/want a young hitter I have someone that should fit the bill, everything from franchise players to utility men.

Even though my team was pretty bad this year we still only finished 10 games out from the playoffs, so I'm not against trading prospects for a proven major league player to help put me over the top. But if more people are interested in Blowey and Graves, then I'm fine with trading those guys and trying to rebuild. I'm pretty much going to let the market decide what I end up doing this offseason.

I know I've been off the grid for a bit, but my computer is cooperating more often now so I should be more available. Let's make a deal!

Last edited by buckinbranco : 10-20-2009 at 11:05 AM.
buckinbranco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:53 AM   #3
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

Napa Valley has a strange mix this year but I trade what I can trade for roles that I need to fill! On the block are...

Prospects:
C Yusef Muiru (A)
C Byron Lynn (A)
CL Chet Chastain (A)

MLB is wide open right now. I will talk anyone except Correa, Escamilla, Rathbone, and Gil. Otherwise, the floor is yours. Do your worst.

(I should mention that I need SP and outfielders, just FYI!)
TeachEnEspanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:46 PM   #4
allpro10050
Mascot

C Christophe LaRocque
C Hui Ren
1B Ernesto Lozano
3B Andrés Lozano
allpro10050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:41 AM   #5
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I am bumping up this Trade Block, because it was actually the first one.

On the block for the Hooligans...

SP Weston Martin
1B Ken Sharpe
CF Walt Shaw
CL Alberto Lopez

I am pretty satisfied I will have coverage in my rotation, so I can move Martin.

Sharpe can be a solid power bat for this year, and it's an option year next year for him.

Shaw I am perfectly satisfied with, but if I can't get a little cap space elsewhere, he'll need to go to help me round out the roster. I would look for a cheap holdover OF in return (age no matter, but a young player would be valued greatly); I would take prospects after that.

Lopez I continue to have on the block. Anyone needing to fortify their pen should be looking at this guy.

PM me if interested.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:04 AM   #6
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

If anyone is looking to rid themselves of contracts, (of good players), I have available cap space and a willingness to trade prospects!

#1 need is IF, but am willing to upgrade anywhere.

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:11 PM   #7
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

Anyone looking to garner a hitting spect for a MR spect that is ready for the bigs?

I'm interested in moving IF Jorge Ramirez, OF Victor Vega, or 1B/DH Kirk Lambert in exchange for the right guy. All are more on the power side and still have development years left.

Last edited by Montreal_GM : 10-26-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Montreal_GM is offline   Reply With Quote