Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-29-2010, 09:18 AM   #1
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

FOOL-X 2032 Offseason

Hey everyone, I hope you had a good holiday weekend. Just a reminder, this week we sim Tuesday through Saturday, so the offseason starts tomorrow morning.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #2
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Hey everyone, I hope you had a good holiday weekend. Just a reminder, this week we sim Tuesday through Saturday, so the offseason starts tomorrow morning.

I had a busier than expected "week off" for a mini-vacation last week. I only took time off from the day job, so I still worked four of the nine days at the night job. And then I spent two days (Thanksgiving and the day after) in Arizona, and drove seven hours each way besides. So I only ended up with three actual days to myself across the whole nine days.

All said, I still enjoyed my time off. And I missed FOOL. Looking forward to both leagues being back.

Did you have a good holiday weekend, Alan? Or anyone else?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:04 PM   #3
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I had a busier than expected "week off" for a mini-vacation last week. I only took time off from the day job, so I still worked four of the nine days at the night job. And then I spent two days (Thanksgiving and the day after) in Arizona, and drove seven hours each way besides. So I only ended up with three actual days to myself across the whole nine days.

All said, I still enjoyed my time off. And I missed FOOL. Looking forward to both leagues being back.

Did you have a good holiday weekend, Alan? Or anyone else?

I actually was in your neck of the woods. Was in Anaheim over the weekend at Disneyland with my family. Drove back to San Fran yesterday and fly out today to head home.

Old 11-29-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I actually was in your neck of the woods. Was in Anaheim over the weekend at Disneyland with my family. Drove back to San Fran yesterday and fly out today to head home.

Man, and you didn't even try to get together with me? I'm hurt!

(as you can tell I wasn't going to be available anyway)

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 11-29-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:13 PM   #5
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Man, and you didn't even try to get together with me? I'm hurt!

(as you can tell I wasn't going to be available anyway)

Well, on the bright side, I was able to meet up with Tinker Bell, two of her friends, Ariel, Belle, Pocahontas, Minnie Mouse, Cinderella and Cinderella's step mother while in town. So my trip wasn't totally wasted!

First time I've been to Disney with kids, totally different experience. I only found time over the entire weekend for 3 "adult rides". The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and Thunder Mountain. I definitely was able to ride most of the kids rides though, including Alice in Wonderland twice!

Old 11-29-2010, 12:53 PM   #6
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well, on the bright side, I was able to meet up with Tinker Bell, two of her friends, Ariel, Belle, Pocahontas, Minnie Mouse, Cinderella and Cinderella's step mother while in town. So my trip wasn't totally wasted!

First time I've been to Disney with kids, totally different experience. I only found time over the entire weekend for 3 "adult rides". The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and Thunder Mountain. I definitely was able to ride most of the kids rides though, including Alice in Wonderland twice!

Heh...yeah, there are a LOT of princesses at Disneyland.

Thunder Mountain has always been one of my favorites, and Pirates, too. So at least you got on those. I'll still go on the kids ones occasionally, but usually because I'll be there with my nieces. But I still enjoy them.

Old 11-29-2010, 02:41 PM   #7
Tasan
College Starter

I'm sooooo glad I have two boys. Glad to hear you guys had a good off week. I'm looking forward to getting back into FOOL this week.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #8
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

Awww you guys are great! My holiday was decidedly un-princess-filled unless you count my future sister-in-law (which I kind of do).

The family is good though and the wine helped. Being away from my students helped even more. Oh, and I got done with my Christmas shopping!

Missed you all!
TeachEnEspanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:28 AM   #9
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I just got in on the red-eye and the 90 minute drive home from the airport.

Need to settle in a little bit. Will likely kick off the sim in about 30-45 minutes

Old 11-30-2010, 07:11 AM   #10
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

2031 Awards:

Hitter of the Year:

CL - Jorge Martínez (Havana)

RL - Daniel Garza (Portland)

Mauro Morales Award:

CL - Clifton Clark (Stafford)

RL - Edward Holt (Spring)

Rookie of the Year:

CL - Michael Peppers (Havana)

RL - Pedro 'Banjo' Medina (Cleveland)

Commissioner's Award:

CL - Jorge Martínez (Havana)

RL - Daniel Garza (Portland)

Best Fielders:

CL:
Pitcher: Juan Vera (St Cloud Raindrops)
Catcher: Bartolo Cortéz (Chicago Southpaws)
First Baseman: Bernardo Barrisos (St Cloud Raindrops)
Second Baseman: Byron Garlick (Oshawa Mullets)
Third Baseman: Jorge Rentería (Oshawa Mullets)
Shortstop: Simon LaRocque (Havana Banana Sluggers)
Left Fielder: Louis-Gabriel Boyer (Chicago Southpaws)
Center Fielder: Ed Boyle (Stafford Terriers)
Right Fielder: Christophe Pruvost (Stafford Terriers)

RL:
Pitcher: Bob Stokes (Cleveland Naps)
Catcher: Ricardo Chacón (New York Legends)
First Baseman: Julien Lessard (Maricopa Rattlers)
Second Baseman: Richie Moore (Ann Arbor Wolverines)
Third Baseman: Sergio Barrera (Cleveland Naps)
Shortstop: Hyeon-san Chong (Ann Arbor Wolverines)
Left Fielder: Rubén Arce (Waikiki Beach Boys)
Center Fielder: Michel Bérard (Waikiki Beach Boys)
Right Fielder: Eduardo Morán (Waikiki Beach Boys)

Old 11-30-2010, 07:11 AM   #11
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, sim time, getting exports now

Old 11-30-2010, 07:11 AM   #12
kenjabroni
Mascot

Holy Cow Alan get some rest man. Those red eyes are crazy flights especially with the good drive following it.

Glad you guys had a happy turkey day.
kenjabroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:17 AM   #13
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sunday, November 16th, 2031
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent LF Javier Ortíz to a minor league contract.
Saturday, November 15th, 2031
Chicago Southpaws: Signed free agent MR Leonardo Miranda to a 2-year contract worth a total of $548,000.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent SP Domingo Baca to a minor league contract.
Thursday, November 13th, 2031
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent 2B Tom Holmes to a 2-year contract worth a total of $12,496,000.
Sunday, November 9th, 2031
Chicago Southpaws: Signed free agent SP Rafael Portillo to a 2-year contract worth a total of $9,680,000.
Tuesday, November 4th, 2031
Portland Axemen: Signed C Augusto Mercado to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $2,301,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Rubén Castaneda to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $5,625,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed 3B Joseph Green to a minor league contract extension.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed CF Tommy Sampson to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Tokutomi Shimizu to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $2,463,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Jon Phelps to a minor league contract extension.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed RF Matsuo Sato to a minor league contract extension.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed SP Tommy Walker to a minor league contract extension.
Portland Axemen: Signed MR John Edwards to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $3,360,600.
Oshawa Mullets: Signed SP Manny Díaz to a 6-year contract extension worth a total of $35,022,000.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed 3B Alex Magee to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed LF Ad van Zandvliet to a minor league contract extension.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed 1B Jorge Salazar to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed CF Leão Cerdeira to a minor league contract extension.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed RF Liam Fishburn to a minor league contract extension.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed SP Ángel Hernández to a minor league contract extension.
New York Legends: Signed MR Joe Martin to a 5-year contract extension worth a total of $1,000,000.
Cleveland Naps: Signed CL Calvin Connor to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $1,971,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed SP Bill O'Cullenan to a minor league contract extension.
Monday, November 3rd, 2031
Oshawa Mullets: Signed MR Octávio Espinoza to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $1,491,000.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed SP David Kelly to a minor league contract extension.
Sunday, November 2nd, 2031
Oshawa Mullets: Signed MR Zach Barnes to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $3,150,000.
New York Legends: Signed SP José Martínez to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $570,000.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed SP Tom Griffith to a minor league contract extension.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed 2B Matt Aaron to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed CL Vincent Gibson to a minor league contract extension.
Saturday, November 1st, 2031
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed RF Wilson López to a minor league contract extension.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed 2B Juan Montoya to a minor league contract extension.

Friday, October 31st, 2031
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed RF Ángel Reyes to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed 2B Sergio Cisneros to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $3,418,950.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed MR Francisco Figueroa to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed C Chris Foreman to a minor league contract extension.
New York Legends: Signed CF Rintaro Ota to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $2,000,000.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed MR Jason Bullock to a minor league contract extension.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed MR Rob Brown to a minor league contract extension.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:17 AM   #14
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjabroni View Post
Holy Cow Alan get some rest man. Those red eyes are crazy flights especially with the good drive following it.

Glad you guys had a happy turkey day.

I am way behind in work, so actually need to work today. Planning on taking a nap around 4 or 5 this afternoon I hope though!

Old 11-30-2010, 07:26 AM   #15
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The new file is up. Tomorrow morning is the start of free agency!

Warning, tomorrow's sim may run a hair late, I have to go to the airport to pick up the rest of my family tomorrow. (I had to come back a day early for work)

Old 12-01-2010, 07:13 AM   #16
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Looks like my wife missed her connecting flight, so on the bright side while she is stuck in Chicago, you all get to have the sim at normal time

Getting exports now!

Old 12-01-2010, 07:18 AM   #17
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Tuesday, December 23rd, 2031
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent SP Nelson Muller to a 4-year contract worth a total of $18,204,000.
Monday, December 22nd, 2031
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent C Bob Joly to a 2-year contract worth a total of $12,094,000.
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent SP Ricardo Román to a 5-year contract worth a total of $61,830,000.
Sunday, December 21st, 2031
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent LF Santiago Martínez to a 3-year contract worth a total of $15,330,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent C Matt Hall to a 2-year contract worth a total of $12,000,000.
Spring Lions: Signed free agent SP Fernando López to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,360,000.
Friday, December 19th, 2031
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent RF Jorge Martínez to a 4-year contract worth a total of $28,000,000.
Thursday, December 18th, 2031
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent 1B Carlito Carmelo to a 2-year contract worth a total of $12,132,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent CF Michel Bérard to a 4-year contract worth a total of $24,250,000.
Wednesday, December 17th, 2031
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent CL Luis Nalasco to a 3-year contract worth a total of $7,833,000.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed free agent CL Don King to a 2-year contract worth a total of $6,444,000.
Tuesday, December 16th, 2031
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent SP Francisco Gutiérrez to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,178,000.
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent SP Dave Doran to a 3-year contract worth a total of $28,011,000.
Saturday, December 13th, 2031
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent 1B Franklin Martin to a 3-year contract worth a total of $12,792,000.
Friday, December 12th, 2031
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SP José Santos to a 2-year contract worth a total of $6,042,000.
New York Legends: Signed free agent 1B Gary Bryant to a 5-year contract worth a total of $5,000,000.
Wednesday, December 10th, 2031
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent SP Sang-cheol Pak to a 3-year contract worth a total of $10,710,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent MR Zeth Bilias to a 3-year contract worth a total of $9,000,000.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed free agent MR Jorge Hernández to a 3-year contract worth a total of $6,741,000.
Tuesday, December 9th, 2031
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent MR Fernando Márquez to a 1-year contract worth a total of $868,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent SP Domingo Baca to a minor league contract.
Sunday, December 7th, 2031
New York Legends: Signed free agent 1B Robinson Quintero to a minor league contract.
Saturday, December 6th, 2031
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent 1B Júlio Rodríguez to a 3-year contract worth a total of $9,909,000.
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed free agent SS Rocky Ervin to a 2-year contract worth a total of $397,000.
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2031
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent 2B Juan Quiñones to a 3-year contract worth a total of $17,844,000.
Monday, December 1st, 2031
Chicago Southpaws: Signed free agent SS Emílio Reyna to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,138,000.

Thursday, November 27th, 2031
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent LF Harry King to a 3-year contract worth a total of $25,047,000.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed SP Lyndon Davis to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed MR Gerwin Verberk to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed MR Norm Steward to a minor league contract extension.
Wednesday, November 26th, 2031
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed SP Felipe García to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed SP Joe Fletcher to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed 3B Marc-André Tardif to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent RF Jesús Guevara to a 5-year contract worth a total of $56,475,000.

Old 12-01-2010, 07:19 AM   #18
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The new file is up. Spring Training and the Amateur Draft runs tomorrow morning.

Old 12-01-2010, 08:35 AM   #19
kenjabroni
Mascot

hrm not a single FA.......

guess ill triple check to make sure my export takes from now on.......ugh
Old 12-02-2010, 07:15 AM   #20
kenjabroni
Mascot

Could be worse places to be stuck at than Chicago. I love the city and when i go visit I stay up by the airport so I can ride the trains everywhere. Did they end up getting home later in the day or how long were they stuck in Chi Town
Old 12-02-2010, 07:17 AM   #21
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjabroni View Post
Could be worse places to be stuck at than Chicago. I love the city and when i go visit I stay up by the airport so I can ride the trains everywhere. Did they end up getting home later in the day or how long were they stuck in Chi Town

They got a later flight, only stuck there 2 hours, but it made a mess out of my schedule for the day with work!

Sim time, getting exports now!

Old 12-02-2010, 07:20 AM   #22
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Round 1
Round 1, Pick 1 - Maricopa Rattlers: SP Peter White
Round 1, Pick 2 - St Louis Hops: C Luis Ortíz
Round 1, Pick 3 - Las Vegas Wildcats: SP Guillermo Ayala
Round 1, Pick 4 - Chicago Southpaws: LF António López
Round 1, Pick 5 - Stafford Terriers: LF Martín Flores
Round 1, Pick 6 - St Cloud Raindrops: RF Ángel Rivera
Round 1, Pick 7 - Washington Freedom: RF Rex Yarrow
Round 1, Pick 8 - Waikiki Beach Boys: RF Ludovico Street
Round 1, Pick 9 - Waikiki Beach Boys: SP Jason Kelley
Round 1, Pick 10 - Spring Lions: CL Luis Franco
Round 1, Pick 11 - St Louis Hops: LF Oliver Robertson
Round 1, Pick 12 - Oshawa Mullets: SP Alan Orr
Round 1, Pick 13 - New York Legends: RF Mike Hayes
Round 1, Pick 14 - Plantana Pirates: SS Pedro Ruíz
Round 1, Pick 15 - New York Legends: C Adrián Vallejo
Round 1, Pick 16 - Portland Axemen: 2B Ángel Moreno
Supplemental Round 1
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 1 - St Louis Hops: LF Mauro Salazar
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 2 - Las Vegas Wildcats: 3B Jacob Lambright
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 3 - Stafford Terriers: SS Dan Reid
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 4 - Stafford Terriers: CF Abhramu Persaud
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 5 - Washington Freedom: 2B Charles-Étienne LaCroix
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 6 - Waikiki Beach Boys: 1B Héctor Flores
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 7 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: CF Carl Santos
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 8 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: 2B António Cabral
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 9 - Waikiki Beach Boys: SP Will Hodges
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 10 - Spring Lions: MR Gabriel Hidalgo
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 11 - Cleveland Naps: MR Totoya Kobayashi
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 12 - Cleveland Naps: SS Adrián Jiménez
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 13 - Oshawa Mullets: SP Dave Arnold
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 14 - New York Legends: 3B Oliver Gonzáles
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 15 - New York Legends: C Victor Flanagan
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 16 - Oshawa Mullets: RF Tony Ortega
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 17 - Oshawa Mullets: 2B Carlos Sánchez
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 18 - Havana Banana Sluggers: MR Eng-hee Kan
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 19 - Spring Lions: SS Jackson Briggs
Round 2
Round 2, Pick 1 - Stafford Terriers: SP Kevin Carr
Round 2, Pick 2 - Las Vegas Wildcats: 2B Armando Colón
Round 2, Pick 3 - Las Vegas Wildcats: RF Ricardo González
Round 2, Pick 4 - Chicago Southpaws: CF Raúl Sandoval
Round 2, Pick 5 - Stafford Terriers: MR Adam Branch
Round 2, Pick 6 - St Cloud Raindrops: SP Vincente Torres
Round 2, Pick 7 - Washington Freedom: LF Michael Watkins
Round 2, Pick 8 - Oshawa Mullets: 3B Hugh Bailey
Round 2, Pick 9 - New York Legends: RF Gui Zhào
Round 2, Pick 10 - Spring Lions: RF Ramón González
Round 2, Pick 11 - Cleveland Naps: CF Rafaël Petit
Round 2, Pick 12 - Oshawa Mullets: 2B Roberto Noriega
Round 2, Pick 13 - New York Legends: RF Toshikazu Higuchi
Round 2, Pick 14 - Plantana Pirates: RF William Simmons
Round 2, Pick 15 - Spring Lions: CF Rick Dingman
Round 2, Pick 16 - Portland Axemen: RF Héctor Zamora
Round 3
Round 3, Pick 1 - Maricopa Rattlers: RF Arthur MacLugash
Round 3, Pick 2 - Stafford Terriers: 2B George Rhodes
Round 3, Pick 3 - Las Vegas Wildcats: CF Alonso Marino
Round 3, Pick 4 - Chicago Southpaws: C Jimmy Keown
Round 3, Pick 5 - Stafford Terriers: 2B Keon Hwang
Round 3, Pick 6 - St Cloud Raindrops: MR Israel García
Round 3, Pick 7 - Washington Freedom: 3B Pierre Labrie
Round 3, Pick 8 - Washington Freedom: SS Fernando Suárez
Round 3, Pick 9 - Oshawa Mullets: SS António Navarro
Round 3, Pick 10 - Spring Lions: MR Arnold Laitinen
Round 3, Pick 11 - Cleveland Naps: SS Pedro Costa
Round 3, Pick 12 - Oshawa Mullets: 3B Billy Turner
Round 3, Pick 13 - New York Legends: SS Steven Walter
Round 3, Pick 14 - Plantana Pirates: MR António Hernández
Round 3, Pick 15 - Oshawa Mullets: RF Ramón Sandoval
Round 3, Pick 16 - Portland Axemen: LF Orlando Espinoza
Round 4
Round 4, Pick 1 - Maricopa Rattlers: MR Paul Allard
Round 4, Pick 2 - Cleveland Naps: 3B Armando López
Round 4, Pick 3 - Las Vegas Wildcats: MR Curt Maddox
Round 4, Pick 4 - Chicago Southpaws: MR Larry Hennessey
Round 4, Pick 5 - Stafford Terriers: 2B Ji Ting
Round 4, Pick 6 - St Cloud Raindrops: 2B Wen Teoh
Round 4, Pick 7 - Washington Freedom: CF Don O'Brien
Round 4, Pick 8 - Waikiki Beach Boys: CL Don Wills
Round 4, Pick 9 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: MR Enrico Hernández
Round 4, Pick 10 - Spring Lions: C Eduardo García
Round 4, Pick 11 - Cleveland Naps: SS Tadanobu Ine
Round 4, Pick 12 - Oshawa Mullets: SP Lawrence Stevens
Round 4, Pick 13 - New York Legends: 3B Ramón Nájera
Round 4, Pick 14 - Plantana Pirates: C José Flores
Round 4, Pick 15 - Havana Banana Sluggers: SP Matías Méndez
Round 4, Pick 16 - Portland Axemen: SS Leon Bignell
Round 5
Round 5, Pick 1 - Maricopa Rattlers: 1B Ken Lee
Round 5, Pick 2 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: RF Kane Cahill
Round 5, Pick 3 - Las Vegas Wildcats: LF Luis Rivera
Round 5, Pick 4 - Chicago Southpaws: 1B Tom Porter
Round 5, Pick 5 - Stafford Terriers: MR David Wills
Round 5, Pick 6 - St Cloud Raindrops: SP Víctor Perea
Round 5, Pick 7 - Washington Freedom: MR Mario Rodríguez
Round 5, Pick 8 - Waikiki Beach Boys: C Pepe Morales
Round 5, Pick 9 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: RF Joe Revie
Round 5, Pick 10 - Spring Lions: SP Santiago Fernández
Round 5, Pick 11 - Cleveland Naps: SP Luke Adriaanse
Round 5, Pick 12 - Oshawa Mullets: LF Jeffery Harvey
Round 5, Pick 13 - New York Legends: SP Pat Meyer
Round 5, Pick 14 - Plantana Pirates: SP Don Lesage
Round 5, Pick 15 - Havana Banana Sluggers: 3B Hui Ho
Round 5, Pick 16 - Portland Axemen: MR León Heredia

Old 12-02-2010, 07:24 AM   #23
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Thursday, March 11th, 2032
Plantana Pirates: Signed 1B Javier Hernández to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $11,079,000.
Chicago Southpaws: Signed LF Louis-Gabriel Boyer to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $7,500,000.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed LF Fernando Alemán to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed SP Pedro Aguirre to a minor league contract extension.
Plantana Pirates: Signed CF Steve Robinson to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $12,600,000.
Wednesday, March 10th, 2032
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed SP Gabriel Santos to a minor league contract extension.
Monday, March 8th, 2032
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent CL Richard Molenaar to a 1-year contract worth a total of $342,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SP Zane McCaw to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,234,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent 3B Curt Hunt to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,592,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent MR Tsutomu Hasegawa to a 1-year contract worth a total of $723,000.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent SP Michael Jennings to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,122,000.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent MR Félix Contreras to a 1-year contract worth a total of $811,000.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent RF Juan Ramos to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,615,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent 1B Hyeon-san Chong to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,686,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent 3B Jorge Rentería to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,066,000.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent CL Joo-Chan Hwang to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,434,000.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent C Jason Hardin to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,144,000.
Sunday, March 7th, 2032
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent SP Clyde Fox to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,000,000.
Spring Lions: Signed free agent SP Junnosuke Saito to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,300,760.
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent 3B Don Hamilton to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent SS Largo Detillo to a minor league contract.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent MR Fernando Ruíz to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,500,000.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent LF Ricardo Salazar to a minor league contract.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent RF Rafael Lozano to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent 2B Kai-shek Weng to a 3-year contract worth a total of $12,093,000.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent C Jorge Rodríguez to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent LF William Newell to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent 2B Kurt Newman to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent SP Francisco Montoya to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent SP Raúl Quiñones to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent CF David Dávila to a minor league contract.
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent 1B Júlio Molina to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,620,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent SP José Valle to a 1-year contract worth a total of $7,500,000.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent MR Sakutaro Sakai to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent SS Nicolas Dubé to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent SS Cipriano López to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent LF Pedro Soto to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent 1B Pedro García to a minor league contract.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent LF Adro Alexandre to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,800,000.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent 1B Santiago Ortíz to a minor league contract.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed free agent 3B Fabien Grenier to a 1-year contract worth a total of $5,539,000.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent 3B Jeremy Dobson to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent C Iain Reus to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent SP Patrick Knight to a minor league contract.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent 3B Lee Phipps to a minor league contract.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:31 AM   #24
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Continental League

TeamWLPctGBRFRAPRecPPctDiff
St Louis Hops186.750-1749518-6.7510
Plantana Pirates168.6672.01458817-7.713-1
St Cloud Raindrops1410.5834.015310916-8.650-2
Washington Freedom1410.5834.015913314-10.5810
Chicago Southpaws1311.5425.013810915-9.606-2
Havana Banana Sluggers1212.5006.013310914-10.590-2
Oshawa Mullets618.25012.01032006-18.2300
Stafford Terriers321.12515.01062684-20.156-1
Republic League
Portland Axemen1410.583-1529717-7.694-3
New York Legends1311.5421.014114012-12.5031
Las Vegas Wildcats1311.5421.014012413-11.5550
Waikiki Beach Boys1212.5002.011413210-14.4342
Cleveland Naps1212.5002.014316510-14.4352
Spring Lions1113.4583.012114810-14.4091
Maricopa Rattlers1113.4583.015216211-13.4710
Ann Arbor Wolverines1014.4174.012512012-12.519-2

Old 12-02-2010, 07:31 AM   #25
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The new file is up!

The regular season runs tomorrow morning!

Old 12-02-2010, 07:32 AM   #26
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Preseason Player of the Year Pick
Richie Moore
Second BaseAnn Arbor Wolverines

Preseason Pitcher of the Year Pick
Ricardo Román
PitcherCleveland Naps

Preseason Rookie of the Year Pick
Júlio Castro
OutfieldCleveland Naps

Preseason Team Ratings

Continental League
Chicago Southpaws:
D
Havana Banana Sluggers:
A
Oshawa Mullets:
D
Plantana Pirates:
B
St Cloud Raindrops:
A
St Louis Hops:
B
Stafford Terriers:
F
Washington Freedom:
C
Republic League
Ann Arbor Wolverines:
F
Cleveland Naps:
A
Las Vegas Wildcats:
F
Maricopa Rattlers:
D
New York Legends:
C
Portland Axemen:
C
Spring Lions:
A
Waikiki Beach Boys:
C

Old 12-02-2010, 08:22 AM   #27
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

That thing on the bottom that says "St. Cloud last won a championship ____ years ago" mocks me every year as the number steadily rises!
TeachEnEspanol is offline   Reply With Quote