Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-08-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Help! (Comic-con Badges)

Hey guys,

Y'all are a very resourceful bunch as a group, so i thought some of you might be able to help me.

A friend of mine wants me to go to Comic-con with her this year. I can get July 22 off, which is the Friday of Comic-con this year. Being late as it is, all badges for the convention are sold out, and resale onsite is closed, too.

Do any of you have any recommendations for how I might get a badge at this point? I would only need it for that Friday. I haven't really seen a secondary market for these, probably because it appears you register and pick them up at the convention center. But I am thinking there has to be a way in.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Hey guys,

Y'all are a very resourceful bunch as a group, so i thought some of you might be able to help me.

A friend of mine wants me to go to Comic-con with her this year. I can get July 22 off, which is the Friday of Comic-con this year. Being late as it is, all badges for the convention are sold out, and resale onsite is closed, too.

Do any of you have any recommendations for how I might get a badge at this point? I would only need it for that Friday. I haven't really seen a secondary market for these, probably because it appears you register and pick them up at the convention center. But I am thinking there has to be a way in.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You might be able to get someone to accidentally "lose" there's so then they have two... It worked one year at E3.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
You might be able to get someone to accidentally "lose" there's so then they have two... It worked one year at E3.

Depends on how Comic-Con operates.

First time I went to E3, there was no electronic component to the badges. The last year I went, they had a little electronic scangun like what they use at the stadiums for printed-out sporting event tickets to ensure that a given barcode was only used once.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
DanGarion
Coordinator

You might be able to offer sex for a badge... I mean it is comic-con.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote