Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-30-2014, 06:28 AM   #1
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

2014 FIBA World Cup

Didn't see a thread for this.

Philippines made it in after a long long long time gone.

Keeping it competitive with Croatia, down only 37-31 at halftime.

I know we don't stand a chance, but we're a basketball-crazy country! as long as we can show that we have heart and we never give up, it'll be a big win for us even if we get destroyed in the group stage.

Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 07:02 AM   #2
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

64-64!!!
Old 08-30-2014, 07:15 AM   #3
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

The #34 country in the world just took #16 Croatia to overtime.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:34 AM   #4
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Fuuuuuck. Croatia beats Philippines 81-78 in OT.

We could have had it in regulation.

Still proud of our boys.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:00 AM   #5
whomario
Pro Starter

Andray Blatche ! He was born for this sort of role: Get to do whatever the hell he wants, everybody get out of the way aaaaand go (Blatche is not a lazy player or a bad player, he simply is an extremely overconfident player that can do a lot of things really well but not well enough to get a big scoring role in the NBA)

All rosters: 2014 FIBA World Cup Rosters - Basketball Wires - MiamiHerald.com

- The US group is by far the weakest in the competition, so they will have a very easy time there and be able to experiment with rotations. The 2nd weakest group is Group D, from which the US opponents in round of 16 up to the semis could come. Only team to possibly, maybe offer a challenge would be Lithuania if they catch lightning in a bottle.

- First 4 (of 6) go to the round of 16, single match elimination.

- players to watch for in the US-Finland match tonight besides US born Erik Murphy (Cavs) is Petteri Koponen. Former Mavs draft pick and Hoop Summit participant who had a very gradual rise to where he is now. Moved up the chain on club level (now in the russian league) and has been the PG of the national team for what seems like forever. Very good shooter and passer with great size at the Point. Extremely high Intangibles, does a million things that don´t show in boxscores. Could definitely be a backup PG in the NBA, hope he makes that jump still.

Fins overall are a good shooting and passing team, move the ball a ton and move off the ball.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 08-30-2014 at 08:08 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 11:03 AM   #6
nol
Banned

Ukraine started off with a win against the Dominican Republic! This bodes extremely well for making it out of their group (the one with USA). Import Pooh Jeter and the Pistons' Slava Kravstov are their two main guys. They also get to play Finland tomorrow, so hopefully that's a 2-0 start.

Last edited by nol : 08-30-2014 at 04:28 PM.
nol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:20 PM   #7
nol
Banned

USA by 42. It's halftime. The 2nd quarter score was 29-2.
Old 08-30-2014, 06:04 PM   #8
stevew
Hall Of Famer

What channel is this on?
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 06:36 PM   #9
nol
Banned

USA will be on ESPN/ESPN2. Some others might be streaming on ESPN3.

http://espn.go.com/extra/fiba/schedule
Old 08-31-2014, 11:53 AM   #10
nol
Banned

Ukraine had a horrible start to the 3rd quarter and gave up a big run. They made it close at the end but still lost to Finland, ugh. It didn't help that Ukraine's starting SG went out with an injury.

Out of desperation when they fell behind by 15 or so, Ukraine subbed in the tournament's youngest player, Kansas recruit Sviatoslav Mykhaliuk, and he looks like he could be a future lottery pick. He's a legitimately quick and athletic 6'6 SG who just turned 17. He looked jittery shooting the ball in his first minutes competing at the senior level and he's still very raw, but he's already at a different level athletically than the grown men he's up against.

Ukraine still has to play New Zealand, the United States, and Turkey. New Zealand lost to the DR today, so that should be a win. Turkey only beat New Zealand by 3 yesterday and plays USA at 3:30 Eastern today. Ukraine should have a chance there as well, but hopefully winning 2 games will be enough to advance to the elimination round.

Last edited by nol : 08-31-2014 at 12:07 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:46 PM   #11
whomario
Pro Starter

Finland is not an easy team to play, i thought the Ukraine looked ok aside from the run in the 3rd you mentioned (where Koponen was amazing distributing the ball).
In general, Ukraine and Finland have been on about the same level for the last few years.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
Old 08-31-2014, 01:47 PM   #12
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nol View Post
Ukraine had a horrible start to the 3rd quarter and gave up a big run. They made it close at the end but still lost to Finland, ugh. It didn't help that Ukraine's starting SG went out with an injury.

Out of desperation when they fell behind by 15 or so, Ukraine subbed in the tournament's youngest player, Kansas recruit Sviatoslav Mykhaliuk, and he looks like he could be a future lottery pick. He's a legitimately quick and athletic 6'6 SG who just turned 17. He looked jittery shooting the ball in his first minutes competing at the senior level and he's still very raw, but he's already at a different level athletically than the grown men he's up against.

Ukraine still has to play New Zealand, the United States, and Turkey. New Zealand lost to the DR today, so that should be a win. Turkey only beat New Zealand by 3 yesterday and plays USA at 3:30 Eastern today. Ukraine should have a chance there as well, but hopefully winning 2 games will be enough to advance to the elimination round.

Music to my ears

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:03 PM   #13
nol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Music to my ears

SI

I wouldn't count on him lighting it up right away because he's so young and he'll have missed so much time with the team, but he's not even old enough to be one-and-done. The worst-case scenario for KU would be if he plays just well enough to get a big deal in Europe after the season.
Old 08-31-2014, 03:14 PM   #14
whomario
Pro Starter

So, anybody on the US team heard of this "ball movement" phenomenon ? I hear it is real helpful trying to score in this basketball thing

Last edited by whomario : 08-31-2014 at 03:14 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:34 PM   #15
Groundhog
Coordinator

Although they'll win the tourney undefeated, I still think Team USA should've at least played a friendly or two against a strong European side pre-World Cup.

Aussies bounced back from a disappointing loss to Slovenia (Goran Dragic ate us alive) to handle South Korea last night. Won the rebound count like 44-19. Baynes has continued to look great, Exum showed some confidence when allowed to run the point in the 4th Q but still looks too tentative - ie. he's a pass first, second, and third PG right now, but Joe Ingles seems to be the key man for us on the wing. When he plays well and looks to get points, we are a much better side.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:05 PM   #16
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Philippines only down by 2 against Argentina, 24 seconds left. PLEASE. PLEASE.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:12 PM   #17
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

FUCK. Lost by 4. Stupid stupid final play.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:25 PM   #18
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos View Post
Philippines only down by 2 against Argentina, 24 seconds left. PLEASE. PLEASE.

Argentina survives... Very impressed by the Philippine team ! Argentina has zero depth and basically all key players are in their mid 30s, not a good thing with this schedule. They can still be dangerous in the KO stages though.

Scola is just awesome offensively at FIBA level.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:41 PM   #19
whomario
Pro Starter

Gorgui Dieng with a terrific game for the Senegal today, 2nd win in 3 games for them.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:07 PM   #20
whomario
Pro Starter

Spain not messing about early in a tournament is a pleasant surprise. Pau is in terrific shape, absolutely dominating Brazil´s frontcourt right now, 24 points middle of the 3rd quarter.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:07 PM   #21
Icy
Pro Starter

3 straight 3 pointers in 3 plays from Pau Gasol vs Brazil, he is on fire today!

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 05:40 PM   #22
Groundhog
Coordinator

Philippines play a very unfamiliar style of play compared to the Euro teams, so I think it throws teams and takes them away from what they usually do, especially on defense. I play in a 95% Filipino basketball comp on Saturdays, so it looks very familiar to me.

If I'm the T'Wolves I'm trading Pekovic and getting Dieng 32 minutes a night. That team is going to be quick and flashy if nothing else.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:47 PM   #23
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Gabe Norwood posterizes Luis Scola

Gabe Norwood posterized Luis Scola | Gilas Pilipinas vs Argentina - YouTube

Norwood is Filipino-American and was part of the George Mason cinderella team that made it in the NCAA Final Four several years ago.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:24 PM   #24
nol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Philippines play a very unfamiliar style of play compared to the Euro teams, so I think it throws teams and takes them away from what they usually do, especially on defense. I play in a 95% Filipino basketball comp on Saturdays, so it looks very familiar to me.

If I'm the T'Wolves I'm trading Pekovic and getting Dieng 32 minutes a night. That team is going to be quick and flashy if nothing else.

I'm sure they've looked into it, but Pekovic's contract isn't very tradeable.

Turkey can essentially wrap up 2nd place in Group C with a win over Ukraine tomorrow. Based on the triangle of results involving USA, Finland, and Turkey, I'll be glad if Ukraine manages to lose this one without totally submarining their point differential. I was going to add something about hoping USA thrashes New Zealand badly enough to totally destroy the Tall Blacks' confidence heading into Wednesday's matchup with Ukraine, but that didn't work against Finland.

Last edited by nol : 09-01-2014 at 07:27 PM.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:36 AM   #25
nol
Banned

Wow, Ukraine pulled it off! That's just about going to guarantee they advance to the next round.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:08 PM   #26
whomario
Pro Starter

Go Suomi ! Their fans are the bomb

Last edited by whomario : 09-02-2014 at 04:08 PM.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:32 PM   #27
Groundhog
Coordinator

I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise given the lack of Rugby fans in the US, but still pretty funny seeing the reactions to the haka against Team USA. I'd just assumed everybody knew about it, but with the "synchronized dance to intimidate the Americans" comments, I guess not.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:43 PM   #28
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Gabe Norwood posterizes Luis Scola

Gabe Norwood posterized Luis Scola | Gilas Pilipinas vs Argentina - YouTube

Norwood is Filipino-American and was part of the George Mason cinderella team that made it in the NCAA Final Four several years ago.

I would hardly characterize this dunk as "posterizing" someone. Scola doesn't even challenge the dunk as his momentum carries him backwards away from the offensive player.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:24 PM   #29
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Well, Scola's face will be on a lot of Filipino posters.

Here's another dunk from that game. This time with a challenging defender.

Gabe Norwood Strong Left Handed Slam Dunk | FIBA | PH vs ARG | 9/1/2014 - YouTube

Last edited by Neon_Chaos : 09-02-2014 at 06:27 PM.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:34 AM   #30
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
but Joe Ingles seems to be the key man for us on the wing. When he plays well and looks to get points, we are a much better side.

Australia just beat Mexico with him taking 1 shot in 32 minutes btw (Which is not to take away from your statement, just found it interesting enough to note )
Actually saw the game, although admittedly with half an eye while working on research on a paper, and from what i saw he has a great feel for the game in terms of when to pass, cut or do other things. And let´s face it, nowadays those things are the main reason NBA executives and coaches look abroad in an attempt to strike a balance in their roster and get guys for rotation spots that actually learned how to play within a system rather than have a system built around them.

I also liked what i saw from Broekhoff. Good shooter, know what he´s doing out there, good size, fundamentally sound passer. In College he was also a good rebounder (which he is not asked to do in his role on the Aussies or at Besiktas). Would think he could get a shot at the NBA a little down the road.

Philippines with another close loss, this time to Puerto Rico who were led by JJ Bareas 30 points. Philippines seem like they are trapped between their natural style of play and revolving around Blatche, leading to lots of tightening up for long stretches.

Last edited by whomario : 09-03-2014 at 08:39 AM.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:47 AM   #31
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Ah well. Out of contention, with Senegal left tomorrow.

Three close games that were very much winnable. Very proud of our boys showing up on the World Stage and showing guts despite being the shortest and oldest team in the entire World Cup.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:51 AM   #32
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
Australia just beat Mexico with him taking 1 shot in 32 minutes btw (Which is not to take away from your statement, just found it interesting enough to note )
Actually saw the game, although admittedly with half an eye while working on research on a paper, and from what i saw he has a great feel for the game in terms of when to pass, cut or do other things. And let´s face it, nowadays those things are the main reason NBA executives and coaches look abroad in an attempt to strike a balance in their roster and get guys for rotation spots that actually learned how to play within a system rather than have a system built around them.

I also liked what i saw from Broekhoff. Good shooter, know what he´s doing out there, good size, fundamentally sound passer. In College he was also a good rebounder (which he is not asked to do in his role on the Aussies or at Besiktas). Would think he could get a shot at the NBA a little down the road.

Mexico made Ingles a focus - I think the double-tech and a few other fouls showed that more than anything, they were really coming after him. He's one of those guys that can be unselfishto a fault, and as soon as a D starts keying on him, he turns into a passer. That was a real problem in prior years, but with Baynes improving about 200% from last time he wore an Australia jersey we are in a position to get away with it now and then. Against Mexico, at least.

Broekhoff went from a guy who barely made the roster - I believe he was the final cut decision - to a vital starter. Unbelievable shooter with that mentality to keep firing even after missing his first 5 shots. Pre-tournament no one had heard of him, but I think he's made himself a lot of money this tourney. I don't know if he's NBA bound, but I don't see why he couldn't be a Belinelli type of guy there. He actually reminds me a lot of Anatoly Bose, an Aussie/Kazakhstani who tore it up at Nichols State, but a touch more athletic.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:52 AM   #33
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Ah well. Out of contention, with Senegal left tomorrow.

Three close games that were very much winnable. Very proud of our boys showing up on the World Stage and showing guts despite being the shortest and oldest team in the entire World Cup.

Blatche is a talented guy, but you can't help but feel his presence on the team is a bit..... cancerous?

Seems to just do whatever he feels like out there.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:03 AM   #34
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:

Pre-tournament no one had heard of him, but I think he's made himself a lot of money this tourney.

Surprised to hear he didn´t get more "press" in australia, a player should not fly that far under the radar playing for a decent club like Besiktas straight out of college (where he was oustanding for a pretty good team at Valparaiso) But i guess that comes with more players having success, even at NBA level, good for you guys

(disclaimer: I did look all of that info up on wikipedia )

Last edited by whomario : 09-03-2014 at 09:06 AM.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:19 AM   #35
Groundhog
Coordinator

Basketball is like 5th or 6th most popular sport in Australia, so unless it's Patty Mills knocking down 3s in an NBA finals series, we just don't hear about it via our usual press agencies. I was shocked this morning to see the Aussie-Lithuania game as a feature news story, but with Exum and guys like Ben Simmons and Thon Maker, I expect things will improve.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:29 AM   #36
Alf
Pro Starter

Quote:
Well, Scola's face will be on a lot of Filipino posters.

Here's another dunk from that game. This time with a challenging defender.

Gabe Norwood Strong Left Handed Slam Dunk | FIBA | PH vs ARG | 9/1/2014 - YouTube

There are two guys travelling for Philippines in this drive
Old 09-03-2014, 09:37 AM   #37
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

I know it won't happen, but I wish that basketball was eliminated from the Olympics and that the FIBA World Cup became the premiere international basketball showcase.

Make room in the Olympics for another sport and try to create a FIBA tournament that aspires to the FIFA tournament.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:41 AM   #38
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Blatche is a talented guy, but you can't help but feel his presence on the team is a bit..... cancerous?

Seems to just do whatever he feels like out there.

He's definitely been given the green light by Chot Reyes.

I think it's just the fact that this would be his very first International competition with the country, and he hasn't had enough time to really learn the strengths and weaknesses of each and every member of the team.

At the same time, everyone in the team defers to Blatche... why wouldn't they? He's an NBA center and is probably the closest anyone in the team has come to the NBA. When Blatche has the ball in the wing, everyone else expects him to create for himself off the dribble. Once he gets more games in, it will allow the coaching staff to really design plays for him outside of the 1-on-1 that he's doing.

Hopefully, he is allowed to play in FIBA Asia and the Asian Games (which, for some reason, have different residency requirements for players), in order

As for being a cancer, I have actually liked what I've seen with him these past four games. He has fought with the same amount of intensity that any Filipino local would have.

Rafe Bartholomew summed it up nicely in his article from yesterday.

Team Philippines at the FIBA World Cup: Always Bet on Blatche «
Old 09-03-2014, 10:10 AM   #39
whomario
Pro Starter

Is there any guarantee that Blatche would play in the asian torunaments ? Not saying he thinks that way, but i could see him seeing those tournaments as far inferior. (then again, qualification for Rio 2016 is on the line, so i guess that is some sort of guarantee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
I know it won't happen, but I wish that basketball was eliminated from the Olympics and that the FIBA World Cup became the premiere international basketball showcase.

Make room in the Olympics for another sport and try to create a FIBA tournament that aspires to the FIFA tournament.

Why exactly would that improve things for you as a viewer ?
Outside of the US, i don´t think the World Cup is seen as 2nd tier to the olympics, at all btw. Both are on the same level if i don´t totally misread things.

But you might be happy to here that FIBA is going to make the next world cup much closer to the football version in that there will be a seperate qualification rather thank taking the best-X teams from the continental tournaments. Which to me is an absolutely shitty idea, since the schedule is full enough without extra qualification and with the way it is set up and the way the international schedule is set for clubs, this all but guarantees that teams will play the qualifying games without their best players (and certainly without any NBA/NCAA guys), while it also devalues the continental tournaments.

Not everything that works in one sport works in another.

Last edited by whomario : 09-03-2014 at 10:12 AM.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:13 AM   #40
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Why exactly would that improve things for you as a viewer ?
Outside of the US, i don´t think the World Cup is seen as 2nd tier to the olympics, at all btw. Both are on the same level if i don´t totally misread things.

But you might be happy to here that FIBA is going to make the next world cup much closer to the football version in that there will be a seperate qualification rather thank taking the best-X teams from the continental tournaments. Which to me is an absolutely shitty idea, since the schedule is full enough without extra qualification and with the way it is set up and the way the international schedule is set for clubs, this all but guarantees that teams will play the qualifying games without their best players (and certainly without any NBA/NCAA guys), while it also devalues the continental tournaments.

Not everything that works in one sport works in another.

I think that the Olympics are best used for sports where there is not another outlet. I would also remove soccer and tennis from the olympics. Make more space for other sports.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #41
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
I think that the Olympics are best used for sports where there is not another outlet. I would also remove soccer and tennis from the olympics. Make more space for other sports.

On the other hand, those sports and the stars they bring also help sell those sports without another outlet. (even if the olympics are not as important to them, they still are more important for sponsors and media than, say, a 3pm badminton match)

If you strike those sports (and where stop ? There is plenty of sports with big mediarized events outside the olympics. Heck, the corner stone of track and field certainly has them), that hurts everybody involved in the Olympics. Soccer is actually sth i agree with, since the best players don´t play and everybody involved treats it as a secondary event (including media and sponsors even in soccer countries).
But Basketball missing (or the US fielding NCAA players) would certainly not be good for business and thus not-so-indirectly hurt everybody involved.

Last edited by whomario : 09-03-2014 at 10:23 AM.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:46 AM   #42
whomario
Pro Starter

Finland up 11 against Turkey middle of the 4th, but lots of foul trouble. I want them (and those fans) to stay in the tournament

And their shooters still can´t hit anything, damn ... Koponen creates like half a dozen wide open looks each quarter and maybe 1 goes in. Seriously, no way Koponen would not be a rotation player for pretty good NBA teams. If the Mavs don´t want him, tons of teams will come calling next summer (when Koponen´s contract in Russia is up, he allready said his plan is to sign in the NBA then)

Last edited by whomario : 09-03-2014 at 11:49 AM.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:23 PM   #43
whomario
Pro Starter

Fuck ... Koponen chokes at the line, missing both FTs up 3 with 15 seconds left, then a turkey 3 to tie it ...
Old 09-03-2014, 02:23 PM   #44
nol
Banned

Ukraine could have clinched advancing today but lost to previously winless New Zealand. Now the main things to hope for will be the DR to lose and lose big versus USA today and Turkey tomorrow, along with Finland beating New Zealand in a close one tomorrow.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:08 PM   #45
whomario
Pro Starter

US vs Dom Rep was a glorified pickup game...
Old 09-04-2014, 07:15 AM   #46
Groundhog
Coordinator

Aussies resting Ingles/Baynes against Angola and giving Exum more time tonight. Exum looking more confident when he gets to handle the ball and run things and has had a few nice baskets in the first half, looking to finish strong and draw contact which has been his biggest issue so far.

Still need an ideal outcome from the Lithuania-Slovenia game tonight to make us finish 3rd and avoid a pre-medal game vs Team USA.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:49 AM   #47
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Is there any guarantee that Blatche would play in the asian torunaments ? Not saying he thinks that way, but i could see him seeing those tournaments as far inferior. (then again, qualification for Rio 2016 is on the line, so i guess that is some sort of guarantee)

Word around here is that we are paying Blatche $1,000,000 to play for the Philippines all the way to the Asian Games.

Last edited by Neon_Chaos : 09-04-2014 at 07:55 AM.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:14 AM   #48
Groundhog
Coordinator

Angola's Moreira dropped 38 points on us, 22 in the 3rd Q alone, as Aussies fall in a game that didn't end up mattering. Moreira looked really, really good, better than a backup C from SMU, at least.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:07 AM   #49
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Philippines finally wins! After so many close calls! With the right bounce we could have finished 4-1 in yhe group. Alas, we will have to bow out 1-4 with several heartbreaking losses. Very very proud of the effort. Puso!
Old 09-04-2014, 11:29 AM   #50
nol
Banned

Ukraine had a nice first quarter against the US, but it's going to get out of hand soon. I was wrong about the tiebreakers from yesterday: apparently what they will use for three teams with identical records who all went 1-1 against each other (like Ukraine, New Zealand and the loser of Turkey/DR) is points scored/points allowed in the head to head matchups. If that's the case, Ukraine will come up short. That's what losing to the two weakest teams in the group will do.