Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-27-2016, 07:51 AM   #1
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Wolverine Studios news - weekend sale, huge giveaway, news coming and more

I typically don't make posts simply to promote the company but we've got a number of cool things going on and I wanted the community to be aware and have a chance to take part in it.

If you don't pay any attention to us this month celebrated 10 years since Wolverine Studios opened so we've been doing all kinds of things.

First and foremost through the holiday if you want to save 15% on a purchase in our webstore you can use discount code TENYEARS

We are also running a really simple follow and retweet contest on Twitter until the 31st - the prize is a copy of every game we release in the next 12 months. Details are in our blog at 10th Anniversary Ultimate Giveaway! - Wolverine Studios

I also started using DDS: Pro Basketball 2016 for a feature called "We Simmed It" - did one for the WCF and one for the ECF. One of the series has been dead right every game so far with the predicted winner game by game. I will also do one for the Finals maybe with a little more writeup per game.

We Simmed It - ECF : Cleveland vs Toronto - Wolverine Studios
We Simmed It - WCF : Golden State vs Oklahoma City - Wolverine Studios

Finally we'll be making a big announcement next week so if you like our games then stay tuned for that.

Gary Gorski is offline   Reply With Quote