Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-08-2016, 07:33 AM   #1
Butter
Coordinator

2016 Alternate Rules Fantasy Football

08/29/16
Draft clock is back on. Only 6+ more rounds to go, so we shouldn't have a problem finishing this week.

08/22/16
Draft is up and running. You have 2 hours to pick between the hours of 10 AM and 10 PM Eastern. Other than that, it is at your discretion. If you will be absent for a stretch, please let me know.

Check posts 5 and 6 below for a running draft list and order.

Make sure you are PMing the person after you once you go so they know they are on the clock.

Good luck!

08/18/16
Draft order now posted!

Soft draft beginning until clock starts on Monday.

08/17/16

Still looking for 2 more players. Don't make me beg.... update: OK, I'm begging.

Another edit: Begging worked... we even have a someone on standby!

08/10/16

We're looking for 1-3 new players. Please post if you want in below, and I will be in touch.

Thanks!

08/08/16

Right now, we are accepting sign-ups from our old members and wait-list submissions. Typically we have 2-3 people not return, but please sign up if you would like to join.

If you would like to join for the upcoming season, details are below in Post #4. E-mails from Yahoo! have been sent to last year's owners. If you were in last year, your team has automatically been rejoined to the league.

If you are in the league from last year and do NOT plan on being in again, let me know so I can remove your team and free up the slot for a new owner.

Old members that are returning, please post that you are back in, and ALSO post a number between 1 and 10 that will be used to randomly assign our draft order.

If you are an old member and I do not hear from you by noon on Wednesday, August 10th, then your team will be removed from the league and we will take new members.

If you post that you would like to be in and are not a 2015 member, then it will be a first-come, first-served situation. Last year, we had 2 new members.

Confirmed Players - Team Name (# chosen)
Chief Rum - Chief's Savages - 1
Masked - Eleven Masked Men - 2
Comey - Last and Yes Least - 9
cmp - Michigan Majors - 6
DavidCorperial - Stamford Cyberarms - 7
timmae - Tim's Team - 3
claphamsa - unstopable - 10
laser - Florida Fusion - 8
ntndeacon - Klein Bottles - 4
Butter - Dayton Dynamo - 5

Wait list
CU Tiger

Non-Returning Players
path12 - Norm
britrock88 - Regina Monologues
Julio Riddols - Tres Puntos

Draft order
1. ntndeacon - Klein Bottles
2. laser - Florida Fusion
3. Butter - Dayton Dynamo
4. Masked - Eleven Masked Men
5. claphamsa - unstopable
6. DavidCorperial - Stanford Cyberams
7. timmae - Tim's Team
8. Chief Rum - Chief's Savages
9. Comey - Last and Yes Least
10. cmp - Michigan Majors

Last edited by Butter : 10-05-2016 at 07:00 AM.
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:33 AM   #2
Butter
Coordinator

Introduction

The idea behind the FOFC Alternate Rules Football league is simple. We play with 2 QBs, playing PPR, and try to balance out all 3 of the major positions while still making the other 3 differentiated and yet valuable. In short, you need a good, balanced team across the board.

This league was started for a couple of reasons, most of which involve things I dislike about standard fantasy football leagues.

1) I absolutely hate the RB scrum that has stupidly started every fantasy football league since the dawn of time. RBs are one of the least valuable positions on the field

2) QBs are over pointed but over supplied. Most league starts 1 QB so in a 10 team league, the 11th most valuable QB is around equal to the 21st most valuable RB.

3) And to those who complain 2 QBs is not realistic, fantasy football is not about "realism". Where in the world are you going to see Adrian Peterson and Ezekiel Elliott lining up in the backfield on any play? That QB might actually *die* on the field, but that fantasy lineup would rack up a lot of fantasy points. The only time fantasy lineups could be even considered remotely realistic were the couple of years that Mike Alstott was accidentally worth something as an honest-to-goodness fullback. So, please, don't tell me that your 1 QB, 2 RB league is more realistic than this 2 QB, 2 RB league unless you're drafting fullbacks.

4) Points seemed to be based on arbitrary measurements: "Hey, a TD is worth 6 so let's make it worth 6 fantasy points". Never mind that a good QB will get in the 30s while an elite RB might get half that. So, points are balanced across the board to try and give equal weight to every skill position: QBs, workhorse RBs, receiving RBs, deep thread WRs, possession WRs, etc.

So, in short, the idea is not to game the system but to pick the players that best exceed expectations. In short- are you better at predicting players than everyone else. Is it perfect? No. But I do believe it's better than what's out there.

Alternate Rules Football History

In the first season, 2005, the Rafini Express steamrolled the rest of the league; led by Tomlinson, Palmer, Hasselbeck, and a solid receiving corps.

In 2006, Eleven Masked Men won the regular season while 5 teams were at either 9-5 or 8-6 but only three made the playoffs. The #4 and #3 seeds won in the playoffs with the balanced Marino Gets a Title winning over the LT-led Houston Hippopotami.

For 2007, there were 3 10-4 powers going into the playoffs with the Little Macs, Hawaii Haka, and Houston Hippopotami but it was the #4 seed Louisiana Cyclones who won the title after squeaking into the playoffs at 8-6.

In 2008, the league went on hiatus as sterlingice was moving cross country from Kansas City to Richmond. Guess what I'm looking to do yet again this year. *sigh*

2009 brought back the league in all its former glory with a slow, live draft and some slight scoring tweaks (I think). k0ruptr's Hawaii Ha'a dominated the regular season at 11-3 with the most points scored and won in the playoffs with a balanced team led by Adrian Peterson. Qwikshot's Quivers were the only other double digit win team but they lost in the first round of the playoffs.

2010 featured a quick, live draft as I ran out of time, having just moved to Indianapolis. Danny's Road Kill Cafe finished with the best record in the league, led by Peyton Manning and 2 RBs and 3 WRs with over 1000 yards and 6 TDs (McCoy, McFadden, Bowe, CJohnson, SMoss). He defeated #2 seed Royal Apes, led by the two headed QB monster of Vick and Rogers and RBs Jamaal Charles and Steven Jackson.

2011 returned to the standard draft albeit a sped up 2 hour format that we'll use again this year. The 4 teams that made the playoffs were the only teams with winning records. SterlingIce's Indianapolis Iguanii knocked off Julio Riddols's Tasty Punts by 0.08 in one of the semifinals. But TRO's Royal Apes prevailed in the finals, led by a combination of known commodities (Rodgers, Gore, Gates) and big surprises (Newton, Gronkowski, Matthews).

2012 also used the boards draft, with the same format as 2011. This league showcased 3 teams finishing the regular season at 10-4, and another 2 at 8-6. The playoffs found Subby's Housewives on Acid winning both legs of the Championship playoff rounds fairly handily, taking down the championship in his first year in the league.

2013 was 3 years in a row with the slow, boards draft. This year found regular season 3rd and 4th place teams Psycho Bunnies (DannysWife) and Chief's Savages (CR) fighting it out in the title game, with Psycho Bunnies winning the final game by 8 points.

2014 saw Eleven Masked Men hand Chief his 2nd straight Championship Game loss, despite being the #1 playoff seed.

2015 featured Chief Rum making his 3rd straight Championship Game in a row, and winning this time over first year player DavidCorperial's Stamford Cyberams.

Rules

I'll try to outline the major points below but any writeup will be somewhat incomplete. I've been trying to make sure and balance out the three main positions. It's not perfect but it's a lot better than what's out there, in my opinion:

* First thing you'll notice is 2 QBs- your 2nd and even 3rd QB does matter, just as much as your 2nd and 3rd RBs. No more mad scramble solely for RBs.

* There are 3 WRs and they are worth 8/1 versus 10/1 for RBs and 30/1 for QBs

* TE's are a bit better than in the past, but I would still love to be able to hit them with a 1.5 * mulitiplier across the board. As that's not possible, they fall in positional value. PPR helps them, tho. As I can't, that 2nd TE has become a TE/(4th)WR slot this season.

* There are kind of 2 tiers of players: QBs/RBs/WRs and Ks/DEFs/TEs. The first are worth more as they are believed to be more important. However, those second tiers are still worth about 2/3rds what the first group does, and good ones can offset a bad week by a top tier player.

* There's a lot of emphasis on positional scarcity- 2 of pretty much everything in a 10 team league means 20 QBs, 20 RBs, 20 Ks, and 20 DEFs will be starting each and every week which only leaves 10 in the pool at max. You only get 5 bench spaces so use them well- no hoarding that 4th K or even 3rd K if it means dropping that injured RB who's about to come back or that backup for your stud who you have as a 4th RB.

Last edited by Butter : 08-08-2016 at 07:41 AM.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:33 AM   #3
Butter
Coordinator

Scoring & Settings

In reviewing the scoring, am planning to leave it the same unless there are objections.

Scores have gone up with the PPR leagues overall, thanks to the

Setting Value
League ID#: 510166
League Name: FOFC Alternate Rules
Password: dola
Custom League URL: Sign in to Yahoo!
Draft Type: Offline Draft
Max Teams: 10
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 1
Trade End Date: November 12, 2016
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Weekly Waivers Sunday - Tuesday
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Invite Sharing Tools: Disabled
Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)
Playoff Reseeding: No
Divisions: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Roster Positions: QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R/T, K, K, DEF, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Fractional Points: No
Negative Points: Yes
Make League Publicly Viewable: No

Offense League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Passing Yards 30 yards per point; 5 points at 300 yards 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns 5 4
Interceptions -1
Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards
Rushing Touchdowns 6
Receptions 1 0
Reception Yards 8 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards 10 yards per point
Reception Touchdowns 6
2-Point Conversions 2
Fumbles -1 0
Fumbles Lost -1 -2
Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
Kickers League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
Field Goals 20-29 Yards 4 3
Field Goals 30-39 Yards 5 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards 6 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards 7 5
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards -2 0
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards -1 0
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards -1 0
Point After Attempt Made 1
Point After Attempt Missed -1 0
Defense/Special Teams League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Sack 1
Interception 1 2
Fumble Recovery 1 2
Touchdown 5 6
Safety 2
Block Kick 2
Return Yards 50 yards per point 0
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 5 6
Points Allowed 0 points 20 10
Points Allowed 1-6 points 15 7
Points Allowed 7-13 points 10 4
Points Allowed 14-20 points 5 1
Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
Points Allowed 28-34 points -2 -1
Points Allowed 35+ points -5 -4

Last edited by Butter : 08-08-2016 at 07:47 AM.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:33 AM   #4
Butter
Coordinator

Who Can Join
Preference goes towards members who were in the league last year. Now through noon of Wednesday, August 12th, they are the only ones who can join. Anyone else is put on the waiting list.

Signing Up
IF YOU ARE RETURNING, WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PUT A NUMBER NEXT TO YOUR NAME. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE ON THE WAITING LIST. I will use a random number generator to determine the draft order. I will take the final number.

Draft Format

The draft will take place in this thread once the league has been set up. It is a snake draft. If nothing changes, we'll start drafting at 10 AM Eastern on the morning of Monday, August 22nd, 2016.

The season starts Thursday, September 8th. That means we have about 3 weeks to do the slow, live draft. We're going to do what we did last year with 2 hours per pick between the hours of 10am ET and 10pm ET (7 AM-7 PM Pacific) on weekdays. Hopefully we don't have to enforce this but we always have to a couple of times during the draft. If we are not making good progress by the 2nd week of the live draft, we'll shrink down the time window to 1 hour.

The evening rules are still the same. If you had more than an hour the previous night (the previous pick was made at 9pm Eastern), you get 1 hour in the morning (until 11am Eastern) to make your pick. If you had less than an hour, you have 2 hours in the morning (until noon, Eastern). We have to keep this moving and we need everyone checking every night and every morning if it's near their turn.

If there are problems in that you know your pick is coming up but you won't be online, submit a list either to myself or to a proxy drafter for you. Otherwise, you will get the next player on Yahoo's list. Maybe pick someone who is on the opposite end of the draft from you so that you likely won't be grabbing from the same pool of players anyways.

If we are not done by Tuesday, September 6th, the remaining roster spots will be filled via an as-yet detemined method which we've never had to use yet.

If you miss more than 2 picks in the draft (i.e. time limit expired so a Yahoo rankings pick), particularly in the first 10 rounds, then you can be replaced as manager.

After you make a draft pick, please PM the next owner up to help everyone informed.

IF YOU CANNOT KEEP UP WITH THIS SCHEDULE, DO NOT JOIN.

Rule Changes for 2016

Open for discussion. None being considered right now.

Last edited by Butter : 08-08-2016 at 07:55 AM.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:33 AM   #5
Butter
Coordinator

2016 FOFC Alternate Rules Football League Draft Picks by Round

Round 1
1. Antonio Brown (PIT - WR) - Klein Bottles
2. Odell Beckham Jr. (NYG - WR) - Florida Fusion
3. Julio Jones (ATL - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
4. David Johnson (ARI - RB) - Eleven Masked Men
5. AJ Green (CIN - WR) - unstopable
6. DeAndre Hopkins (HOU - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
7. Todd Gurley (STL - RB) - Tim's Team
8. Ezekiel Elliott (DAL - RB) - Chief's Savages
9. Adrian Peterson (MIN - RB) - Last and Yes Least
10. Dez Bryant (DAL - WR) - Michigan Majors

Round 2
11. Lamar Miller (HOU - RB) - Michigan Majors
12. Rob Gronkowski (NE - TE) - Last and Yes Least
13. LeVeon Bell (PIT - RB) - Chief's Savages
14. Jamaal Charles (KC - RB) - Tim's Team
15. Keenan Allen (SD - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
16. Sammy Watkins (BUF - WR) - unstopable
17. Allen Robinson (JAX - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
18. Devonta Freeman (ATL - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
19. Cam Newton (CAR - QB) - Florida Fusion
20. Doug Martin (TB - RB) - Klein Bottles

Round 3
21. LeSean McCoy (BUF - RB) - Klein Bottles
22. Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB) - Florida Fusion
23. Mike Evans (TB - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
24. Mark Ingram (NO - RB) - Eleven Masked Men
25. Brandon Marshall (NYJ - WR) - unstopable
26. Amari Cooper (OAK - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
27. Jordy Nelson (GB - WR) - Tim's Team
28. Thomas Rawls (SEA - RB) - Chief's Savages
29. Brandin Cooks (NO - WR) - Last and Yes Least
30. Alshon Jeffery (CHI - WR) - Michigan Majors

Round 4
31. Russell Wilson (SEA - QB) - Michigan Majors
32. Eddie Lacy (GB - RB) - Last and Yes Least
33. Andrew Luck (IND - QB) - Chief's Savages
34. Greg Olsen (CAR - TE) - Tim's Team
35. TY Hilton (IND - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
36. CJ Anderson (DEN - RB) - unstopable
37. Drew Brees (NO - QB) - Eleven Masked Men
38. Jordan Reed (WSH - TE) - Dayton Dynamo
39. Jarvis Landry (MIA - WR) - Florida Fusion
40. Carson Palmer (ARI - QB) - Klein Bottles

Round 5
41. Demaryius Thomas (DEN - WR) - Klein Bottles
42. Golden Tate (DET - WR) - Florida Fusion
43. Ben Roethlisberger (PIT - QB) - Dayton Dynamo
44. Eli Manning (NYG - QB) - Eleven Masked Men
45. Carlos Hyde (SF - RB) - unstopable
46. Danny Woodhead (SD - RB) - Stamford Cyberams
47. Matt Forte (NYJ - RB) - Tim's Team
48. Gary Barnidge (CLE - TE) - Chief's Savages
49. Tom Brady (NE - QB) - Last and Yes Least
50. Randall Cobb (GB - WR) - Michigan Majors

Round 6
51. Kelvin Benjamin (CAR - WR) - Michigan Majors
52. Blake Bortles (JAX - QB) - Last and Yes Least
53. Julian Edelman (NE - WR) - Chief's Savages
54. Jeremy Maclin (KC - WR) - Tim's Team
55. DeMarco Murray (TEN - RB) - Stamford Cyberams
56. Philip Rivers (SD - QB) - unstopable
57. Doug Baldwin (SEA - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
58. Jeremy Hill (CIN - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
59. Seattle (SEA - DST) - Florida Fusion
60. Matthew Stafford (DET - QB) - Klein Bottles

Round 7
61. Eric Decker (NYJ - WR) - Klein Bottles
62. Duke Johnson (CLE - RB) - Florida Fusion
63. Larry Fitzgerald (ARI - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
64. Donte Moncrief (IND - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
65. Latavius Murray (OAK - RB) - unstopable
66. Travis Kelce (KC - TE) - Stamford Cyberams
67. Jordan Matthews (PHI - WR) - Tim's Team
68. Carolina (CAR - DST) - Chief's Savages
69. Michael Floyd (ARI - WR) - Last and Yes Least
70. Jonathan Stewart (CAR - RB) - Michigan Majors

Round 8
71. Arian Foster (MIA - RB) - Michigan Majors
72. Delanie Walker (TEN - TE) - Last and Yes Least
73. Devante Parker (MIA - WR) - Chief's Savages
74. Allen Hurns (JAX - WR) - Tim's Team
75. Tony Romo (DAL - QB) - Stamford Cyberams
76. Michael Crabtree (OAK - WR) - unstopable
77. Coby Fleener (NO - TE) - Eleven Masked Men
78. Marvin Jones (DET - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
79. Melvin Gordon (SD - RB) - Florida Fusion
80. Tyler Eifert (CIN - TE) - Klein Bottles

Round 9
81. John Brown (ARI - WR) - Klein Bottles
82. Denver (DEN - DST) - Florida Fusion
83. Andy Dalton (CIN - QB) - Dayton Dynamo
84. Ryan Mathews (PHI - RB) - Eleven Masked Men
85. Jameis Winston (TB - QB) - unstopable
86. Zach Ertz (PHI - TE) - Stamford Cyberams
87. Matt Ryan (ATL - QB) - Tim's Team
88. Emmanuel Sanders (DEN - WR) - Chief's Savages
89. Tyler Lockett (SEA - WR) - Last and Yes Least
90. Derek Carr (OAK - QB) - Michigan Majors

Round 10
91. Dwayne Allen (IND - TE) - Michigan Majors
92. Josh Gordon (CLE - WR) - Last and Yes Least
93. Kevin White (CHI - WR) - Chief's Savages
94. Kirk Cousins (WSH - QB) - Tim's Team
95. Tyrod Taylor (BUF - QB) - Stamford Cyberams
96. Marcus Mariota (TEN - QB) - unstopable
97. Arizona (ARI - DST) - Eleven Masked Men
98. Jeremy Langford (CHI - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
99. Antonio Gates (SD - TE) - Florida Fusion
100. Ryan Tannehill (MIA - QB) - Klein Bottles

Round 11
101. Devin Funchess (CAR - WR) - Klein Bottles
102. Stephen Gostkowski (NE - K) - Florida Fusion
103. Jimmy Graham (SEA - TE) - Dayton Dynamo
104. Torrey Smith (SF - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
105. Julius Thomas (JAX - TE) - unstopable
106. Ameer Abdullah (DET - RB) - Stamford Cyberams
107. Travis Benjamin (SD - WR) - Tim's Team
108. Matt Jones (WSH - RB) - Chief's Savages
109. Sterling Shepard (NYG - WR) - Last and Yes Least
110. Giovani Bernard (CIN - RB) - Michigan Majors

Round 12
111. DeSean Jackson (WSH - WR) - Michigan Majors
112. Ryan Fitzpatrick (NYJ - QB) - Last and Yes Least
113. Stefon Diggs (MIN - WR) - Chief's Savages
114. Robert Griffin III (CLE - QB) - Tim's Team
115. Justin Tucker (BAL - K) - Stamford Cyberams
116. Vincent Jackson (TB - WR) - unstopable
117. Steven Hauschka (SEA - K) - Eleven Masked Men
118. Houston (HOU - DST) - Dayton Dynamo
119. Dorial Green-Beckham (PHI - WR) - Florida Fusion
120. Frank Gore (IND - RB) - Klein Bottles

Round 13
121. TJ Yeldon (JAX - RB) - Klein Bottles
122. Rashad Jennings (NYG - RB) - Florida Fusion
123. Dak Prescott (DAL - QB) - Dayton Dynamo
124. Jay Cutler (CHI - QB) - Eleven Masked Men
125. Willie Snead (NO - WR) - unstopable
126. Joe Flacco (BAL - QB) - Stamford Cyberams
127. Jason Witten (DAL - TE) - Tim's Team
128. Teddy Bridgewater (MIN - QB) - Chief's Savages
129. Charles Sims (TB - RB) - Last and Yes Least
130. Tavon Austin (LA - WR) - Michigan Majors

Round 14
131. Kansas City (KC - DST) - Michigan Majors
132. James White (NE - RB) - Last and Yes Least
133. Jimmy Garoppolo (NE - QB) - Chief's Savages
134. Mason Crosby (GB - K) - Tim's Team
135. Minnesota (MIN - DST) - Stamford Cyberams
136. Eric Ebron (DET - TE) - unstopable
137. Graham Gano (CAR - K) - Eleven Masked Men
138. Green Bay (GB - DST) - Dayton Dynamo
139. Rishard Matthews (TEN - WR) - Florida Fusion
140. Cincinnati (CIN - DST) - Klein Bottles

Round 15
141. Oakland (OAK - DST) - Klein Bottles
142. Alex Smith (KC - QB) - Florida Fusion
143. Derrick Henry (TEN - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
144. New England (NE - DST) - Eleven Masked Men
145. Buffalo (BUF - DST) - unstopable
146. Los Angeles (LA - DST) - Stamford Cyberams
147. Robbie Gould (CHI - K) - Tim's Team
148. NY Jets (NYJ - DST) - Chief's Savages
149. Michael Thomas (NO - WR) - Last and Yes Least
150. Dan Bailey (DAL - K) - Michigan Majors

Round 16
151. Philadelphia (PHI - DST) - Michigan Majors
152. Jacksonville (JAX - DST) - Last and Yes Least
153. Brock Osweiler (HOU - QB) - Chief's Savages
154. Detroit (DET - DST) - Tim's Team
155. Chris Boswell (PIT - K) - Stamford Cyberams
156. Tampa Bay (TB - DST) - unstopable
157. Zach Miller (CHI - TE) - Eleven Masked Men
158. Chandler Catanzaro (ARI - K) - Dayton Dynamo
159. Sebastian Janikowski (OAK - K) - Florida Fusion
160. Adam Vinatieri (IND - K) - Klein Bottles

Round 17
161. Cairo Santos (KC - K) - Klein Bottles
162. Charles Clay (BUF - TE) - Florida Fusion
163. Steve Smith (BAL - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
164. DeAngelo Williams (PIT - RB) - Eleven Masked Men
165. Brandon McManus (DEN - K) - unstopable
166. Tajae Sharpe (TEN - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
167. Darren Sproles (PHI - RB) - Tim's Team
168. Martellus Bennett (NE - TE) - Chief's Savages
169. Dan Carpenter (BUF - K) - Last and Yes Least
170. Jay Ajayi (MIA - RB) - Michigan Majors

Round 18
171. Matt Prater (DET - K) - Michigan Majors
172. Washington (WSH - DST) - Last and Yes Least
173. Blair Walsh (MIN - K) - Chief's Savages
174. Markus Wheaton (PIT - WR) - Tim's Team
175. Bilal Powell (NYJ - RB) - Stamford Cyberams
176. Mike Nugent (CIN - K) - unstopable
177. Kamar Aiken (BAL - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
178. Tyler Boyd (CIN - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
179. Pittsburgh (PIT - DST) - Florida Fusion
180. Justin Forsett (BAL - RB) - Klein Bottles

Round 19
181. Jared Cook (GB - TE) - Klein Bottles
182. LeGarrette Blount (NE - RB) - Florida Fusion
183. Josh Lambo (SD - K) - Dayton Dynamo
184. Mohamed Sanu (ATL - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
185. Mike Wallace (BAL - WR) - unstopable
186. Corey Coleman (CLE - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
187. Chicago (CHI - DST) - Tim's Team
188. Matt Bryant (ATL - K) - Chief's Savages
189. Roberto Aguayo (TB - K) - Last and Yes Least
190. Isaiah Crowell (CLE - RB) - Michigan Majors

Last edited by Butter : 10-05-2016 at 07:01 AM.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:34 AM   #6
Butter
Coordinator

2016 FOFC Alternate Rules Football League Draft Picks by Team

Klein Bottles
1. (1) Antonio Brown (PIT - WR)
2. (20) Doug Martin (TB - RB)
3. (21) LeSean McCoy (BUF - RB)
4. (40) Carson Palmer (ARI - QB)
5. (41) Demaryius Thomas (DEN - WR)
6. (60) Matthew Stafford (DET - QB)
7. (61) Eric Decker (NYJ - WR)
8. (80) Tyler Eifert (CIN - TE)
9. (81) John Brown (ARI - WR)
10. (100) Ryan Tannehill (MIA - QB)
11. (101) Devin Funchess (CAR - WR)
12. (120) Frank Gore (IND - RB)
13. (121) TJ Yeldon (JAX - RB)
14. (140) Cincinnati (CIN - DST)
15. (141) Oakland (OAK - DST)
16. (160) Adam Vinatieri (IND - K)
17. (161) Cairo Santos (KC - K)
18. (180) Justin Forsett (BAL - RB)
19. (181) Jared Cook (GB - TE)

Florida Fusion
1. (2) Odell Beckham Jr. (NYG - WR)
2. (19) Cam Newton (CAR - QB)
3. (22) Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB)
4. (39) Jarvis Landry (MIA - WR)
5. (42) Golden Tate (DET - WR)
6. (59) Seattle (SEA - DST)
7. (62) Duke Johnson (CLE - RB)
8. (79) Melvin Gordon (SD - RB)
9. (82) Denver (DEN - DST)
10. (99) Antonio Gates (SD - TE)
11. (102) Stephen Gostkowski (NE - K)
12. (119) Dorial Green-Beckham (PHI - WR)
13. (122) Rashad Jennings (NYG - RB)
14. (139) Rishard Matthews (TEN - WR)
15. (142) Alex Smith (KC - QB)
16. (159) Sebastian Janikowski (OAK - K)
17. (162) Charles Clay (BUF - TE)
18. (179) Pittsburgh (PIT - DST)
19. (182) LeGarrette Blount (NE - RB)

Dayton Dynamo
1. (3) Julio Jones (ATL - WR)
2. (18) Devonta Freeman (ATL - RB)
3. (23) Mike Evans (TB - WR)
4. (38) Jordan Reed (WSH - TE)
5. (43) Ben Roethlisberger (PIT - QB)
6. (58) Jeremy Hill (CIN - RB)
7. (63) Larry Fitzgerald (ARI - WR)
8. (78) Marvin Jones (DET - WR)
9. (83) Andy Dalton (CIN - QB)
10. (98) Jeremy Langford (CHI - RB)
11. (103) Jimmy Graham (SEA - TE)
12. (118) Houston (HOU - DST)
13. (123) Dak Prescott (DAL - QB)
14. (138) Green Bay (GB - DST)
15. (143) Derrick Henry (TEN - RB)
16. (158) Chandler Catanzaro (ARI - K)
17. (163) Steve Smith (BAL - WR)
18. (178) Tyler Boyd (CIN - WR)
19. (183) Josh Lambo (SD - K)

Eleven Masked Men
1. (4) David Johnson (ARI - RB)
2. (17) Allen Robinson (JAX - WR)
3. (24) Mark Ingram (NO - RB)
4. (37) Drew Brees (NO - QB)
5. (44) Eli Manning (NYG - QB)
6. (57) Doug Baldwin (SEA - WR)
7. (64) Donte Moncrief (IND - WR)
8. (77) Coby Fleener (NO - TE)
9. (84) Ryan Mathews (PHI - RB)
10. (97) Arizona (ARI - DST)
11. (104) Torrey Smith (SF - WR)
12. (117) Steven Hauschka (SEA - K)
13. (124) Jay Cutler (CHI - QB)
14. (137) Graham Gano (CAR - K)
15. (144) New England (NE - DST)
16. (157) Zach Miller (CHI - TE)
17. (164) DeAngelo Williams (PIT - RB)
18. (177) Kamar Aiken (BAL - WR)
19. (184) Mohamed Sanu (ATL - WR)

unstopable
1. (5) AJ Green (CIN - WR)
2. (16) Sammy Watkins (BUF - WR)
3. (25) Brandon Marshall (NYJ - WR)
4. (36) CJ Anderson (DEN - RB)
5. (45) Carlos Hyde (SF - RB)
6. (56) Philip Rivers (SD - QB)
7. (65) Latavius Murray (OAK - RB)
8. (76) Michael Crabtree (OAK - WR)
9. (85) Jameis Winston (TB - QB)
10. (96) Marcus Mariota (TEN - QB)
11. (105) Julius Thomas (JAX - TE)
12. (116) Vincent Jackson (TB - WR)
13. (125) Willie Snead (NO - WR)
14. (136) Eric Ebron (DET - TE)
15. (145) Buffalo (BUF - DST)
16. (156) Tampa Bay (TB - DST)
17. (165) Brandon McManus (DEN - K)
18. (176) Mike Nugent (CIN - K)
19. (185) Mike Wallace (BAL - WR)

Stamford Cyberams
1. (6) DeAndre Hopkins (HOU - WR)
2. (15) Keenan Allen (SD - WR)
3. (26) Amari Cooper (OAK - WR)
4. (35) TY Hilton (IND - WR)
5. (46) Danny Woodhead (SD - RB)
6. (55) DeMarco Murray (TEN - RB)
7. (66) Travis Kelce (KC - TE)
8. (75) Tony Romo (DAL - QB)
9. (86) Zach Ertz (PHI - TE)
10. (95) Tyrod Taylor (BUF - QB)
11. (106) Ameer Abdullah (DET - RB)
12. (115) Justin Tucker (BAL - K)
13. (126) Joe Flacco (BAL - QB)
14. (135) Minnesota (MIN - DST)
15. (146) Los Angeles (LA - DST)
16. (155) Chris Boswell (PIT - K)
17. (166) Tajae Sharpe (TEN - WR)
18. (175) Bilal Powell (NYJ - RB)
19. (186) Corey Coleman (CLE - WR)

Tim's Team
1. (7) Todd Gurley (STL - RB)
2. (14) Jamaal Charles (KC - RB)
3. (27) Jordy Nelson (GB - WR)
4. (34) Greg Olsen (CAR - TE)
5. (47) Matt Forte (NYJ - RB)
6. (54) Jeremy Maclin (KC - WR)
7. (67) Jordan Matthews (PHI - WR)
8. (74) Allen Hurns (JAX - WR)
9. (87) Matt Ryan (ATL - QB)
10. (94) Kirk Cousins (WSH - QB)
11. (107) Travis Benjamin (SD - WR)
12. (114) Robert Griffin III (CLE - QB)
13. (127) Jason Witten (DAL - TE)
14. (134) Mason Crosby (GB - K)
15. (147) Robbie Gould (CHI - K)
16. (154) Detroit (DET - DST)
17. (167) Darren Sproles (PHI - RB)
18. (174) Markus Wheaton (PIT - WR)
19. (187) Chicago (CHI - DST)

Chief's Savages
1. (8) Ezekiel Elliott (DAL - RB)
2. (13) LeVeon Bell (PIT - RB)
3. (28) Thomas Rawls (SEA - RB)
4. (33) Andrew Luck (IND - QB)
5. (48) Gary Barnidge (CLE - TE)
6. (53) Julian Edelman (NE - WR)
7. (68) Carolina (CAR - DST)
8. (73) Devante Parker (MIA - WR)
9. (88) Emmanuel Sanders (DEN - WR)
10. (93) Kevin White (CHI - WR)
11. (108) Matt Jones (WSH - RB)
12. (113) Stefon Diggs (MIN - WR)
13. (128) Teddy Bridgewater (MIN - QB)
14. (133) Jimmy Garoppolo (NE - QB)
15. (148) NY Jets (NYJ - DST)
16. (153) Brock Osweiler (HOU - QB)
17. (168) Martellus Bennett (NE - TE)
18. (173) Blair Walsh (MIN - K)
19. (188) Matt Bryant (ATL - K)

Last and Yes Least
1. (9) Adrian Peterson (MIN - RB)
2. (12) Rob Gronkowski (NE - TE)
3. (29) Brandin Cooks (NO - WR)
4. (32) Eddie Lacy (GB - RB)
5. (49) Tom Brady (NE - QB)
6. (52) Blake Bortles (JAX - QB)
7. (69) Michael Floyd (ARI - WR)
8. (72) Delanie Walker (TEN - TE)
9. (89) Tyler Lockett (SEA - WR)
10. (92) Josh Gordon (CLE - WR)
11. (109) Sterling Shepard (NYG - WR)
12. (112) Ryan Fitzpatrick (NYJ - QB)
13. (129) Charles Sims (TB - RB)
14. (132) James White (NE - RB)
15. (149) Michael Thomas (NO - WR)
16. (152) Jacksonville (JAX - DST)
17. (169) Dan Carpenter (BUF - K)
18. (172) Washington (WSH - DST)
19. (189) Roberto Aguayo (TB - K)

Michigan Majors
1. (10) Dez Bryant (DAL - WR)
2. (11) Lamar Miller (HOU - RB)
3. (30) Alshon Jeffery (CHI - WR)
4. (31) Russell Wilson (SEA - QB)
5. (50) Randall Cobb (GB - WR)
6. (51) Kelvin Benjamin (CAR - WR)
7. (70) Jonathan Stewart (CAR - RB)
8. (71) Arian Foster (MIA - RB)
9. (90) Derek Carr (OAK - QB)
10. (91) Dwayne Allen (IND - TE)
11. (110) Giovani Bernard (CIN - RB)
12. (111) DeSean Jackson (WSH - WR)
13. (130) Tavon Austin (LA - WR)
14. (131) Kansas City (KC - DST)
15. (150) Dan Bailey (DAL - K)
16. (151) Philadelphia (PHI - DST)
17. (170) Jay Ajayi (MIA - RB)
18. (171) Matt Prater (DET - K)
19. (190) Isaiah Crowell (CLE - RB)

Last edited by Butter : 10-05-2016 at 07:02 AM.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:21 AM   #7
cmp
Pro Rookie

I'm back. 6
cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:25 AM   #8
DavidCorperial
High School Varsity

I'm back and will choose number 7.

Last edited by DavidCorperial : 08-08-2016 at 09:25 AM.
DavidCorperial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:07 PM   #9
Comey
College Starter

Aight. 9.

Comey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:17 PM   #10
Masked
College Starter

Returned - 2
Masked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 11:40 PM   #11
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I will be back to defend my title and hopefully make an amazing 4th championship game in a row.

Fittingly, I will go with #1

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 08:44 AM   #12
timmae
College Starter

Back... 3 please.
Old 08-09-2016, 04:36 PM   #13
britrock88
Pro Starter

I'm inclined to take a year off. But be in touch if there's any trouble filling up the league. Good luck, all!
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 09:44 AM   #14
Butter
Coordinator

Bump.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:53 AM   #15
Butter
Coordinator

Now, don't everybody try to sign up at once. But we do still have room for new players. This is a safe space. It was the first way I ever tried fantasy football.

I've gone on to win a good size money league, and place in a couple others with co-workers... but I've never done better than 3rd in this one.
Old 08-11-2016, 07:02 PM   #16
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Man, I don't know what it is, but I got burned out on fantasy last season. seems like such a crapshoot the last couple years and I almost feel like I don't have the time to devote to tracking down a teams intentions week to week.

I'll likely be ready to join back in a couple seasons down the road, but I think I am gonna sit out at least this season.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 08:41 PM   #17
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

im down, pick a number for me

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 08:16 AM   #18
Butter
Coordinator

Claphamsa is getting the number 10.

Still need 2 more players.
Old 08-15-2016, 03:12 PM   #19
Butter
Coordinator

Still looking for 2 more players.

Even if you haven't done fantasy before, this is a fun, low-stakes way to get involved.

And the owners that we do have are pretty solid, so it's a good challenge. I know, because I haven't won in several years of being in the league.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:58 AM   #20
Butter
Coordinator

I could probably dig up one more player, but that would still leave us at least one short...

no one? Bueller? Is FOFC getting that small, or are people just that burned out on fantasy?

Anyone else want in, draft is scheduled to start on Monday.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:54 PM   #21
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I guess if you are still looking I could give it a whirl.
Give a number for me.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:58 PM   #22
laser
H.S. Freshman Team

I have done some ESPN fantasy in the past but never tried Yahoo. This looks like a great format so if you are still begging (or if you are done begging but there are still slots available) I would like to join.
laser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 01:20 PM   #23
Butter
Coordinator

Begging worked!

I just need you last 2 guys to pick a draft number... 4, 5, or 8. I will assign draft order based on matching a random number list to your selected number.

Last edited by Butter : 08-17-2016 at 01:20 PM.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:33 PM   #24
laser
H.S. Freshman Team

I'll take 8. Looking forward to the season.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:50 PM   #25
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

If anyone drops out I'll go on an alternate list...
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 01:51 PM   #26
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Old 08-17-2016, 02:08 PM   #27
Butter
Coordinator

Alright, you last 2 guys (laser and ntndeacon) I need you to PM me an e-mail address so I can invite you to the league also.

CU Tiger, we will see how the next few days go, I may be in touch... thanks.

Last edited by Butter : 08-17-2016 at 02:08 PM.
Old 08-17-2016, 03:27 PM   #28
Butter
Coordinator

I'll be posting the draft order tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Also, the 3 new guys, I need you to check and make sure you can join the league. If not, I will go back and remove the teams of the folks not renewing and invite you anew.

Let me know if it works.

Last edited by Butter : 08-17-2016 at 03:28 PM.
Old 08-17-2016, 03:48 PM   #29
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I'm in as Klein Bottles
Old 08-17-2016, 04:00 PM   #30
laser
H.S. Freshman Team

I am in as the Florida Fusion.
Old 08-17-2016, 04:15 PM   #31
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Someone should be the Michigan Gamecocks just to rustle Butter's jimmies
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 06:38 PM   #32
Butter
Coordinator

Let's not.
Old 08-18-2016, 07:38 AM   #33
Butter
Coordinator

Random Sequence Generator

Here is your sequence:

Old 08-18-2016, 07:45 AM   #34
Butter
Coordinator

Draft order is now in post #1! The two newest comers somehow end up with picks 1 and 2.

This means that the draft can begin at any time.

Once you take your pick, please make sure you PM the next person in line. Also, please make sure you are monitoring your e-mail for a PM notification.

The draft will have a 2 hour time limit per pick once the official start is reached, which is Monday at 10 AM Eastern (7 AM PT). The 2 hour time limit will be enforced between the hours of 10 AM and 10 PM Eastern, only Monday-Friday.

That doesn't mean you can't make picks outside of that time frame if it is your turn.

Also, if you know you will be out of pocket for several hours and your pick is coming up... please either designate someone else to pick for you, or send me a list to pick from for you. Otherwise, you may end up skipped. If you end up missing a lot of time, we may need to replace you as owner. So don't be that guy!

I speak from experience, because I was that guy last year. I ended up on a surprise business trip in the middle of the first 2 rounds and didn't get to make any picks until near the end of Round 2.

But for now, the draft will begin whenever ntndeacon makes the first pick.

In the past, the draft has taken about 2 weeks.

Last edited by Butter : 08-18-2016 at 07:48 AM.
Old 08-18-2016, 07:49 AM   #35
Butter
Coordinator

ntndeacon is on the clock! Clock will end Monday at noon Eastern, but hopefully he will pick before then!
Old 08-18-2016, 12:51 PM   #36
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

1.1 Antonio Brown, WR, Pit
Old 08-19-2016, 05:00 AM   #37
laser
H.S. Freshman Team

I will make my pick after Saturday's preseason games are done. I could not forgive myself if I picked a player now and he had a season ending injury in tomorrow's game.

Knowing my luck he will get injured next week but that I can't control.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:43 AM   #38
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

im ready to pick

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 08-20-2016, 06:44 PM   #39
laser
H.S. Freshman Team

1.2 Odell Beckham Jr., WR, NYG
Old 08-21-2016, 10:36 AM   #40
Butter
Coordinator

1.3 WR Julio Jones, ATL
Old 08-21-2016, 02:01 PM   #41
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

we pming people? lets pick this up

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 08-21-2016, 06:43 PM   #42
Masked
College Starter

1.4 RB David Johnson, Ari
Masked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 06:45 PM   #43
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

1.5 WR AJ Green WHO DEY

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 08-21-2016, 06:53 PM   #44
DavidCorperial
High School Varsity

1.6 WR DeAndre Hopkins Texans
DavidCorperial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 09:31 PM   #45
timmae
College Starter

1.7 RB Todd Gurley LA
Old 08-22-2016, 06:56 AM   #46
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

1.8 RB Ezekiel Elliott, DAL

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 07:18 AM   #47
Comey
College Starter

1.9 RB Adrian Peterson, MIN

Comey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 07:38 AM   #48
cmp
Pro Rookie

1.10 WR Dez Bryant, DAL
2.1 RB Lamar Miller, HOU
cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 08:49 AM   #49
Butter
Coordinator

Ezekiel Elliott is interesting to me. He's ranked so high across so many services... but rookies are a seeming constant source of disappointment for me. I had Montee Ball 2-3 years ago, he flamed out. I had Tevin Coleman with ATL last year, he didn't do much of anything.

Elliott may well end up Dallas' starter, but he seems really risky to me. But I do recognize the importance of the starting RB in Dallas. Hell, McFadden was a near-star in their offense towards the end of last season.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:54 AM   #50
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69 View Post
Ezekiel Elliott is interesting to me. He's ranked so high across so many services... but rookies are a seeming constant source of disappointment for me. I had Montee Ball 2-3 years ago, he flamed out. I had Tevin Coleman with ATL last year, he didn't do much of anything.

Elliott may well end up Dallas' starter, but he seems really risky to me. But I do recognize the importance of the starting RB in Dallas. Hell, McFadden was a near-star in their offense towards the end of last season.

I'll go even further back... Terry Glenn helped me win my '96 season. Charles Rogers in '03. Ugh. Boom or bust... either way it is exciting!