Home

Backbreaker Video Interview: First Live Action Video Game Sports Title

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Video Interview: First Live Action Video Game Sports Title within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2010, 12:28 AM   #97
Banned

OVR: 10
May sound silly, but do we know that the ball can't cause a fumble in this game? Do we know if they are using all the NFL rules or not?

After just watching this video, count me in with most of the rest of you. I was getting a bit soured on the game, mostly due to the camera angle change. But in these gameplay videos, the camera angle doesn't seem so daunting. Count me in.
And I'm hoping they have a great / fast / immediate option for Instant Replays as we'll be using the bejeebers out of it!!!
Old 03-27-2010, 12:36 AM   #98
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Backbreaker Video Interview: First Live Action Video Game Sports Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetaa6
May sound silly, but do we know that the ball can't cause a fumble in this game? Do we know if they are using all the NFL rules or not?

After just watching this video, count me in with most of the rest of you. I was getting a bit soured on the game, mostly due to the camera angle change. But in these gameplay videos, the camera angle doesn't seem so daunting. Count me in.
And I'm hoping they have a great / fast / immediate option for Instant Replays as we'll be using the bejeebers out of it!!!
L1/R1 haha...for the old Maddens....man I loved when they had that in there.

they seem to be using the NFL rules...if you check on that one interception in the Endzone...it intially says INT but then quickly corrects itself and the overlay says the offense still has the ball.

because the Defender did not get 2 feet in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »