Home

Reloaded: The Final Chapter for Adam Morrison.

This is a discussion on Reloaded: The Final Chapter for Adam Morrison. within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2014, 06:14 PM   #17
Retro NBA Nut

RMJH4's Arena

OVR: 19
GM 7 v Wizards

Game 7 Washington Wizards 116 - 110 Indiana Pacers

Beal and Morrison had a great battle tonight, Beal with 26 points helped the Wizards win out in the end.

Wizards Starters
J. Wall
B. Beal
P. Pierce
Nene
M. Gortat

Pacers Starters
D. Sloan
A. Morrison
C. Copeland
L. Scola
R. Hibbert

Game Leaders
Pts - 27 - J. Wall (Wizards)
Rebs - 13 - Nene (Wizards)
Asts - 6 - J. Wall (Wizards)
Stls - 3 - A. Miller (Wizards)
Blks - 3 - R. Hibbert (Pacers)

Player of the Game
J. Wall
27pts, 8 rebs, 4 asts, 1 blk

Ammo's Angle

Statline: 14 pts, 3 rebs, 2 asts in 28 mins.

"Great battle tonight with the Wiz. Beal and Wall are an incredible backcourt. Donald, AJ and I had our work cut out. Beal had 26 and Wall 27. They dragged the Wiz to a great victory, despite our strong defensive performance in positions 3 thru 5. I didn't shoot well either, 3-10 from the field and most of those misses led to fastbreaks down the other end. Want to quickly forget this game."
Old 12-09-2014, 06:28 PM   #18
Retro NBA Nut

RMJH4's Arena

TNT Inside the NBA

Ernie; Ok so guys, 1 name. Adam Morrison.

Kenny: Well we all thought he was finished, but man has he proven us wrong. He's come from out of nowhere and now he's starting with the Pacers.

Chuck: Ya see Kenny, we can't lose sight of the Pacers injury situation. George, Hill, Stuckey, Miles and more. You could suit up for the Pacers, get some burn and put up some numbers!

Kenny: Well he does sure try to play like me, he can hit the three ball! Yeah this comeback might be short lived once the Pacers get some more rotation guys back in. But he is certainly leaving us with a better impression than sitting with a suit on collecting two rings.

Shaq: The kid knows how to ball. I said it at the time. That knee surgery spoiled his career. It happened Penny. Hell big injuries derailed Shaun Livingston. Look at the season he had last year with the Nets. How many years ago did he get injured? You dont forget how to play, and you damn sure dont lose that shooting.

Ernie: Well our colleague Reggie certainly helped him rediscover his shooting stroke, and maybe got him a contract with the Pacers too.

Kenny: Well Ernie sometimes it takes having connections in this league. The important thing is he has his chance now and is playing out of his skin. Now lets see if he can get a guaranteed contract.

Shaq: I tell you what guys, the Lakers could sure do with this guys scoring. Damn anything would help.

Chuck: Hey thats Kobes team, go easy big fella!

Ernie: Ok guys maybe we'll chat to Reggie soon to get some more inside info on Morrisons comeback. From all of us here at Inside the NBA, Good Night folks.
Old 12-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #19
Rookie

smpipkin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reloaded: The Final Chapter for Adam Morrison.

Was following, did you quit on Adam Morrison?
Old 12-14-2014, 05:32 PM   #20
Retro NBA Nut

RMJH4's Arena

Re: Reloaded: The Final Chapter for Adam Morrison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smpipkin
Was following, did you quit on Adam Morrison?
Nope, just busy with work and xmas preparations! Have played a few more games and just havent got around to posting yet! Stay tuned and thanks for following!
Old 12-14-2014, 06:08 PM   #21
Retro NBA Nut

RMJH4's Arena

GM 8 Vs Jazz

Game 8 Utah Jazz 118 - 92 Indiana Pacers

Morrison makes his only field goal of the game.

Jazz Starters
T. Burke
D. Exum
G. Hayward
D. Favors
E. Kanter

Pacers Starters
D. Sloan
A. Morrison
C. Copeland
L. Scola
R. Hibbert

Game Leaders
Pts - 22 - C. Copeland (Pacers)
Rebs - 14 - D. Favors (Jazz)
Asts - 8 - D. Exum (Jazz)
Stls - 4 - A. Morrison (Pacers)
Blks - 3 - R. Hibbert (Pacers)

Player of the Game
G. Hayward
19pts, 8 rebs, 3 ast, 2 blks

Ammo's Angle

Statline: 4 pts, 4 asts in 24 mins.

"Turrible defeat as Charles Barkley would say. We were the second best team all night. Pretty difficult to find any positives. I suppose the fact I had four assists is a positive, but 4 points and 1 field goal is truly awful. Solomon Hill had a better game than me tonight with 14 points, I hope I still get the start tomorrow. CJ Miles and Rodney Stuckey are nearing returns so I need to get my stuff together right away."

Last edited by RMJH4; 12-17-2014 at 06:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2014, 06:31 PM   #22
Retro NBA Nut

RMJH4's Arena

GM 9 vs Heat

Game 9 Indiana Pacers 71 - 107 Miami Heat

Morrison nails the buzzer beater en route to scoring 15 points. Ammo is now averaging 12.8 ppg

Pacers Starters
D. Sloan
A. Morrison
C. Copeland
L. Scola
R. Hibbert

Heat Starters
M. Chalmers
D. Wade
L. Deng
J. McRoberts
C. Bosh

Game Leaders
Pts - 26 - L. Deng (Heat)
Rebs - 10 - L. Deng (Heat)
Asts - 6 - L. Deng (Heat)
Stls - 3 -M. Chalmers (Heat)
Blks - 3 - C. Bosh (Heat)

Player of the Game
L. Deng
26pts, 10 rebs, 6 asts, 1 blk

Ammo's Angle

Statline: 15 pts, 2 rebs in 24 mins.

"Man this aint good. We are falling apart at the seams. Luol Deng tore us apart. His all around game reminds me of a LeBron light, I suppose he has to play like that for the Heat to have a chance this season. I dont know where to start with us. I scored 15 points but did little else. Chris has an off game with 15 points too, and the fact that we were leading scorers explains why we only score 71."
Old 12-15-2014, 06:24 PM   #23
Retro NBA Nut

RMJH4's Arena

Pacers looking to reacquire bad boy Stephenson

Hornets looking to offload Stephenson already?

Stephenson has fallen out with staff and players after a few months, the Hornets are currently 3-8 and 14th in the East.

The Charlotte Hornets are targeting the Indiana Pacers and Brooklyn Nets as destinations to unload guard Lance Stephenson.

Stephenson becomes eligible to be traded in a matter of weeks, and Charlotte is rapidly losing hope that its brief partnership with Stephenson can stand the test of time.

Indiana hasn't ruled out the possibility of bringing back Stephenson, but appears unwilling to seriously engage the Hornets without the inclusion of a first-round pick in a potential deal.

So far, Charlotte has shown no inclination to package a future draft pick to move Stephenson.

Charlotte signed Stephenson to a three-year, $27 million deal this summer, but holds a team option on the final season of the contract. After reaching the playoffs with 43 victories a season ago, the Hornets have stumbled to a 3-8 start this season.

Charlotte coach Steve Clifford has largely stopped using Stephenson in the fourth quarter and key stretches of games. The gulf between Stephenson and his Charlotte teammates has been growing, league sources told Yahoo Sports. Stephenson's inability to co-exist on the floor with point guard Kemba Walker is among the primary reasons for the franchise's desire to trade him, sources said.

Charlotte reached out to Indiana on a potential Stephenson deal and has been pushing to generate an ongoing conversation, sources said. Indiana knows there's significant trepidation about Stephenson around the league, and knows him better than anyone. They've acted with little urgency on the matter, understanding they would own all the leverage in talks on Stephenson, league sources said.

When the Hornets first proposed a deal to reunite Stephenson with Indiana, the Pacers suggested the discussion start with two future first-round picks, league sources said. Make no mistake: The Pacers understand they can negotiate from a position of strength.

There are no trade proposals in serious discussion, nor is any deal for Stephenson imminent.

Indiana offered Stephenson a four-year deal to re-sign over the summer, but he chose the shorter contract with Charlotte. The Pacers had a support system surrounding Stephenson that allowed for the combustible guard to have success there, but he's still a polarizing figure within the organization and a wide-range of opinions exist internally about bringing him back. Nevertheless, Pacers president Larry Bird has always been partial to Stephenson's talent.

With Paul Georges injury, the Pacers are not looking like a playoff team this year. They need something, and maybe Stephenson could be it, to give them a much needed jolt. That may be enough in this weakened East to bring them back into the playoff discussion.

However Adam Morrison's comeback could come to a halt in Indiana if this trade goes through. With Chris Copeland's all around game, Stephenson and Copeland will demand the lions share of minutes on the wings, along with Stuckey, CJ Miles et al.

Morrison has 1 game left on his 2nd 10 day contract. This trade cant go through until December. But with Stuckey and CJ Miles due back next week, Morrison may be the odd man out. 1 game left Mr Morrison, you better make it count.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:45 PM   #24
Retro NBA Nut

RMJH4's Arena

GM 10 vs Nuggets

Game 10 Denver Nuggets 95 - 91 Indiana Pacers

Morrison was solid tonight with 10 points, but with another loss, did he do enough to earn a contract??

Nuggets Starters
T. Lawson
A. Afflalo
W. Chandler
K. Faried
T. Mozgov

Pacers Starters
D. Sloan
S. Hill
C. Copeland
L. Scola
R. Hibbert

Game Leaders
Pts - 25 - C. Copeland (Nuggets)
Rebs - 12 - R. Hibbert (Pacers)
Asts - 9 - T. Lawson (Nuggets)
Stls - 4 - T. Lawson (Nuggets)
Blks - 4 - R. Hibbert (Pacers)

Player of the Game
T. Lawson
24pts, 3 rebs, 9 asts, 4 stls

Ammo's Angle

Statline: 10 pts, 2 rebs in 25 mins.

"Another loss at home. The Nuggets are a good team, on paper at least. They have struggled out of the gates so far this season, but we let them get up ahead of steam early on. Being down 18 at half time proved to be an insurmountable task. I played reasonably well, but could have scored a little more. I need to keep working hard on defense, as Afflalo scored only 8 points tonight, probably my best defensive performance of the year! Hopefully Larry has noticed my improvement and gives me a contract to the end of the season! "

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »