Home

Nintendo 3DS

This is a discussion on Nintendo 3DS within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #801
Pro

souljahbill's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
Been playing this quite a bit. How do you get to the island? Do you need four people in your town before you can take a boat there?
After you've acquired enough points to REALLY start being mayor, the old mayor will send you an invite to the island.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #802
Go Wings!

OVR: 41
Re: Nintendo 3DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob
I have the Net, the Shovel and the Fishing Pole.

I think I need the Watering Can and the Axe. Any other major tools I am missing/don't know about?
I forget when/how we get slingshot. Watering Can I got by completing all of Isabella's stuff at Town Hall (giving her a seashell and doing all the stuff she'd tell me about). Axe I'm hoping is in the store ASAP.

Quote:
I give them all to the museum, because I think the exhibit things are neat. All the extras I either keep to give away or sell.

Every first for me (fossil, fish, bug, etc.) goes to the museum. After that sold.
Same here...I love the collecting so museum gets first one, rest get sold.

Quote:
Negative. Later on in the game (I don't know exactly how many days) the old mayor shows up and says he now lives on the island and will have the boat take you there. Haven't been there yet.
I think it's after you pay off the first house (after the down payment) but not sure.

I forget, is there any sort of furniture that lets you store stuff at home or no? Or is it just throwing stuff on the floor? My AC memory is selective.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #803
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

I got to 22,000 bells after the down payment of my home. I am hoping the fishing rod will be in the store today so I can get cracking on fishing. I know from past experience that will really help the bell count...
Old 06-10-2013, 12:07 PM   #804

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I forget when/how we get slingshot. Watering Can I got by completing all of Isabella's stuff at Town Hall (giving her a seashell and doing all the stuff she'd tell me about). Axe I'm hoping is in the store ASAP.

Same here...I love the collecting so museum gets first one, rest get sold.

I think it's after you pay off the first house (after the down payment) but not sure.

I forget, is there any sort of furniture that lets you store stuff at home or no? Or is it just throwing stuff on the floor? My AC memory is selective.
There is. I got a blue cabinet in my house that has more storage than I need at the moment.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #805
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
I got to 22,000 bells after the down payment of my home. I am hoping the fishing rod will be in the store today so I can get cracking on fishing. I know from past experience that will really help the bell count...
I was able to talk to Isabella at the town hall to do her quests and got her to sell me a rod. Otherwise yesterday I wouldn't have been able to use one. She told me to try fishing. Then when I came back later saying I didn't have a rod she sold me one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2013, 12:21 PM   #806
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I was able to talk to Isabella at the town hall to do her quests and got her to sell me a rod. Otherwise yesterday I wouldn't have been able to use one. She told me to try fishing. Then when I came back later saying I didn't have a rod she sold me one.
I wish I knew that. I had started doing stuff for her like getting her a shell etc. If I had known there was a fishing rod somewhere down the line I would have plugged through it. Oh well, I imagine there will be a rod waiting for me when the store gets restocked today.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:21 PM   #807
Pro

souljahbill's Arena

OVR: 2
Storage is communal. All storage items lead to the same storage including the lockers at the train station and the lockers you unlock at another building later.

Should we make a separate thread just for AC?
Old 06-10-2013, 12:21 PM   #808
MVP

sportdan30's Arena

OVR: 13

We have two threads going about AC. Shouldn't we just use the posting on the non-sports gaming section?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »