Home

Xbox One Preview Invites

This is a discussion on Xbox One Preview Invites within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2015, 11:05 PM   #33
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Xbox One Preview Invites

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
I would like to be a part of this too, GT: JBH III 703757
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleBornLV
Would it be possible to get an invite?

GT: BattleBornLV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman5
Same here, invite: Candyman5OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
I want to get into the program for the early updates and window 10 integration, the B.C stuff is just a bonus.

Plus never been banned and gamerscore is 57000 :-D

reference gamertag is: Superman2x7

thanks in advance
I just sent everybody quoted an invite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportdan30
Please please please I want to play Mass Effect. I've never experienced this game. Would love an invite!!! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sent you one the other day after you asked in the Xbox One thread. I sent another one right now too.
Old 06-19-2015, 11:31 PM   #34
Heyoka.

EUBlink's Arena

OVR: 8

I'd like an invite, please. Gamertag is EyeTwixThree.
Old 06-20-2015, 04:47 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 0

Somebody send me one please- GT: I Legend Larry
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2015, 08:53 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
Somebody send me one please- GT: I Legend Larry
If anyone still wants an invite. Add me on xbox live then send me a message and I'll invite you. It took me approximately 18hrs to get accepted into the program, 12hrs to get my console registered, 12hrs to get the backwards compatability update, 24 hrs to get my redeem codes for gears of war ultimate edition. So it took me neerly three days to get pretty much everything promised as a preview member but it's not worth the hassle. Gears of War is trash, Xbox One a backwards compatability currently has no games, just a few that you might own because they were the first couple of games released on games with gold 360. The next games to come ate Red Dead Redemption and Black Ops 2 but it's approaching the one week anniversary mark of the beta release and still nothing. Microsoft plans on releasing it in fall which is in roughly three months so they have three months to add games so I see them taking their time to add games for us preview members
Old 06-20-2015, 09:22 AM   #37
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stakzz00
If anyone still wants an invite. Add me on xbox live then send me a message and I'll invite you. It took me approximately 18hrs to get accepted into the program, 12hrs to get my console registered, 12hrs to get the backwards compatability update, 24 hrs to get my redeem codes for gears of war ultimate edition. So it took me neerly three days to get pretty much everything promised as a preview member but it's not worth the hassle. Gears of War is trash, Xbox One a backwards compatability currently has no games, just a few that you might own because they were the first couple of games released on games with gold 360. The next games to come ate Red Dead Redemption and Black Ops 2 but it's approaching the one week anniversary mark of the beta release and still nothing. Microsoft plans on releasing it in fall which is in roughly three months so they have three months to add games so I see them taking their time to add games for us preview members
Preview program is not to play early games and getting backwards right away on all games. What you get with Preview is beta and that is it. Preview is for helping xbox determine issues and suggest improvements. Is not a hassle for those interested in helping xbox be great with all features.

Also Gears is far from trash but that is your opinion so be it. Also you do not need to be a preview member to play GOW as codes were sent to gold members and if you really wanted to do backwards gaming you can follow the reddit forum on how to do it without being a preview member
Old 06-20-2015, 09:31 AM   #38
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
I just sent everybody quoted an invite.

I sent you one the other day after you asked in the Xbox One thread. I sent another one right now too.

Thank You very much
Old 06-20-2015, 10:05 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
Preview program is not to play early games and getting backwards right away on all games. What you get with Preview is beta and that is it. Preview is for helping xbox determine issues and suggest improvements. Is not a hassle for those interested in helping xbox be great with all features.

Also Gears is far from trash but that is your opinion so be it. Also you do not need to be a preview member to play GOW as codes were sent to gold members and if you really wanted to do backwards gaming you can follow the reddit forum on how to do it without being a preview member
I completely understand you, but I joined the preview program so I could have access to the many 360 games I purchased via GOD and to test out my old 360 mods I've created. I know it's going to be some time before I'll be able to do those things, but with none of these games being converted to xbox one for sale, I feel as we all should have the right to continue paying these games on the next platform. It would be different for games like COD Ghost and n Assassin Creed who has both 360 and Xbox one versions, but as for a game like Black Ops 3, we should be able to bring it along as weren't costing money to either the developer or Microsoft. In a way they could gain money from DLC & more members buying gold.
Old 06-20-2015, 11:55 AM   #40
MVP

ricky24's Arena

Xbox One Preview Invites

Gears is trash. Haha. Good one. Seems that some people don't understand what the preview thing is for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »