Home

Favorite Legend ?

This is a discussion on Favorite Legend ? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2015, 11:46 AM   #33
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Favorite Legend ?

I've had seaver for 12 games now only pitched once but it was 7innings of shut out 3 hit ball. Get Brett last night and in 3 games batting .365 2 hr and 7 rbi so Schmidt now rides the pine against righties.
Old 05-19-2015, 11:46 AM   #34
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

I have yogi, McDowell, Finley Floyd and bichette. Can't hit with bichette. Don't use Floyd or Finley but when I did they were solid, Finley especially surprised me. McDowell was good until I improved my rotation, but yogi is awesome. Great defense, great contact good pop. Can't hit a homer with him but a double machine. Very happy to finish that collection. I want al kaline and robin yount but don't have the funds.
Old 05-19-2015, 12:36 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
I have yogi, McDowell, Finley Floyd and bichette. Can't hit with bichette. Don't use Floyd or Finley but when I did they were solid, Finley especially surprised me. McDowell was good until I improved my rotation, but yogi is awesome. Great defense, great contact good pop. Can't hit a homer with him but a double machine. Very happy to finish that collection. I want al kaline and robin yount but don't have the funds.

Bichette has been unreal for me. I was using him in the 5 spot till my team got better and he is 8th right now. But I still hit over .365 through 15 games. Carew is a great leadoff for me and steals bases easily. Neikro and Seaver are amazing pitchers.

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2015, 01:46 PM   #36
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Ok here are my favorites legends (all in my line up of course)

1B Fred McGriff - Vs Righties. Last night was his break out for the Bandits. 2 HR's including a grand slam. The Crime Dog has arrived.

1B - Jeff Bagwell - he is a beast vs lefties. He has hit some atom bombs for me already.

SS - Ernie Banks - My first Legend. He is a mainstay and my best all around player. Great range and accuracy at SS and an amazing stick.

3B - George Brett - The man.

Rod Carew is on my bench as I am starting Dee Gordon (leadoff of course). I will start Carew vs lefties though.

Orel Hershiser - firmly in my roatation. He is just a tough guy to hit and is pitching very well for me.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-19-2015, 02:18 PM   #37
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

I completed the Mets for my first collection, have then gone on to compete Brewers, Diamondbacks, Rockies, White Sox, and Angels. And by far, the best Legend is Tom Seaver for me. The guy is literally unhittable. In his second game I threw a perfect game with 18 K which will be hard to beat by any other legend. I get so pumped when I see he's in my lineup!
Old 05-19-2015, 02:35 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Ok here are my favorites legends (all in my line up of course)

1B Fred McGriff - Vs Righties. Last night was his break out for the Bandits. 2 HR's including a grand slam. The Crime Dog has arrived.

1B - Jeff Bagwell - he is a beast vs lefties. He has hit some atom bombs for me already.

SS - Ernie Banks - My first Legend. He is a mainstay and my best all around player. Great range and accuracy at SS and an amazing stick.

3B - George Brett - The man.

Rod Carew is on my bench as I am starting Dee Gordon (leadoff of course). I will start Carew vs lefties though.

Orel Hershiser - firmly in my roatation. He is just a tough guy to hit and is pitching very well for me.
I had Hershiser and I just didnt feel like he was anything special.

Very good pitcher, but I sold him and bought some gold pitchers for a fraction of the price.
Old 05-19-2015, 02:36 PM   #39
Rookie

Idk if I have a favorite but my best bang-for-buck legend is Lofton. Great speed, defense, and contact.

Other position players: Bagwell, Banks, Williams.

Pitchers: Niekro and Ryan (best ERA's on my team)
Old 05-19-2015, 02:36 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
What's his stance number maybe I can use it on my DD to try out
I believe his stance would simply be under the name Ernie Banks, but I would need to check to be 100% certain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »