Home

I don't see how I'll ever be able to get Trout, Harper etc

This is a discussion on I don't see how I'll ever be able to get Trout, Harper etc within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2016, 03:22 PM   #25
Rig
Rookie

Rig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I don't see how I'll ever be able to get Trout, Harper etc

I've determined it's better to buy the 1k packs than the 3k special packs.

Essentially you're paying 3 times the price for double the chance of diamond which doesn't make it worth it to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2016, 03:33 PM   #26
MVP

Syce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
I have spent real money, but i have also flipped to make well over 1 mill stubs. I have both of these players but i flip all the time. I am always setting orders. I do it when im at work. I check on them maybe every 30 minutes and quickly redo them if they havent been completed. Yesterday was a good day for the middle of the week and i was able to go from 58k to 78k
doing it at work is the key here to playing the market. some people who have desk jobs can probably pull this off.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:35 PM   #27
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rig
I've determined it's better to buy the 1k packs than the 3k special packs.

Essentially you're paying 3 times the price for double the chance of diamond which doesn't make it worth it to me
Yup, and youre doubling a drop percentage that is so damn low that doubling it doesnt really do a damn thing.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:37 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycecg
doing it at work is the key here to playing the market. some people who have desk jobs can probably pull this off.
like myself. i check maybe every 30-60 minutes and redo them. Although i dont do a lot during the day i still do some flips. I make most of my stubs in the evening when a lot of people are on

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 05-31-2016, 04:14 PM   #29
Rookie

foofighter2455's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc4679
You make it sound like the battle royal can be won at anytime.
Getting to 6 or 12 wins is not that hard. Getting to 20 undefeated is damn near a perfect storm. You can still make 20-100K off of a 6-12 game reward. The majority of the people I play are horrible and it takes bad luck or the 1 in 50 good player to mess it up.
Old 05-31-2016, 04:44 PM   #30
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofighter2455
Getting to 6 or 12 wins is not that hard. Getting to 20 undefeated is damn near a perfect storm. You can still make 20-100K off of a 6-12 game reward. The majority of the people I play are horrible and it takes bad luck or the 1 in 50 good player to mess it up.
Is this a typo? From what I've experienced, one can't even break even with 6 game rewards. A 12 game reward may bring in about 1200-1500 stubs unless you get a really lucky draw.

There's also rumors in BR about players being able to cause freezes for their own benefit.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:30 PM   #31
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofighter2455
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballsim
Is this a typo? From what I've experienced, one can't even break even with 6 game rewards. A 12 game reward may bring in about 1200-1500 stubs unless you get a really lucky draw.

There's also rumors in BR about players being able to cause freezes for their own benefit.
The freezes used to happen frequently, but doesn't happen anymore. I had one great BR run where I got 3 wins screwed away because people pulled that on me as the game was ending and it didn't count.

Getting to 6 isn't hard, but it's not easy. Getting to 12 is hard. Getting to 20...I wouldn't know, the farthest I got was 16, and then in the 17th game I got completely obliterated. I was bad but I was in the middle of a BR addiction and was probably a zombie at that point.

Also, you can make big bucks off the 6 or 12 game reward, but it rarely happens to me. You have to get really lucky with what they potentially reward you. Too many instances my reward is the same (Throwback Joba was my 2 and 6 reward) and too many times, my 12th win reward is something I could've gotten at 2 or 6. The one time I hit 12 wins to see what was at 20, it was a Brooks Robinson. To say I was disappointed would be extremely understating it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2016, 08:42 PM   #32
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
The freezes used to happen frequently, but doesn't happen anymore. I had one great BR run where I got 3 wins screwed away because people pulled that on me as the game was ending and it didn't count.

Getting to 6 isn't hard, but it's not easy. Getting to 12 is hard. Getting to 20...I wouldn't know, the farthest I got was 16, and then in the 17th game I got completely obliterated. I was bad but I was in the middle of a BR addiction and was probably a zombie at that point.

Also, you can make big bucks off the 6 or 12 game reward, but it rarely happens to me. You have to get really lucky with what they potentially reward you. Too many instances my reward is the same (Throwback Joba was my 2 and 6 reward) and too many times, my 12th win reward is something I could've gotten at 2 or 6. The one time I hit 12 wins to see what was at 20, it was a Brooks Robinson. To say I was disappointed would be extremely understating it.
Ive only done 2 BR's both times my reward at 12 was Gordon Beckham fb.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »