Home

Your Best NCAA 11 Moment?

This is a discussion on Your Best NCAA 11 Moment? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Your Best NCAA 11 Moment?

One of my most memorable moments/dynasty's in recent years was when I ran with Army for 6 seasons. Season 1 was a great run for us as we went 9-4 with a loss in our first Bowl appearance under my watch.

Season 2 was unbelievable as we had numerous close games and managed to pull together a 12-0 season, the play of the season?... 4-0 facing USF. They forced OT with a crazy drive down the field and got the ball first in OT. Here is the play of the season for me.

Last edited by Cre8; 07-07-2011 at 12:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Your Best NCAA 11 Moment?

Geez I can only imagine how excited you were when you forced that fumble lol. Mine was probably when I coached Buffalo. First 2 seasons we won like 4 games combined. Year 3 though we turned it around and won our last 3 games of the year to go 6-6 and make the Sun Bowl and year 4 we had a great recruting offseason and went 9-3 and won the MAC. I really wish i would have stayed their it was a fun team.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:17 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Now that's a sick way to win a game ^^^

Mine was in my Duke dynasty. From years 2010-2015, I ranged from below-average (4-8 in 2013) to pretty good (3rd-place finish in the ACC in 2015), but never made it to the ACC Championship. However, in 2016 everything came together. I had built up Duke to a solid 4-star program and I went 10-2 with 1 conference loss to Virginia Tech. I blew out Clemson in the ACC Championship game and drew Penn State in the Orange Bowl. It was an insane game, neither defense could stop the opposing offense. Eventually I had the ball with 20 seconds left on their 10. On 3rd down I chucked it into the end zone with my 4-year starter quarterback and my receiver made a diving catch to win the game, 60-57. Greatest moment for me of NCAA 12.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:25 AM   #4
Rookie

happymadison's Arena

OVR: 4

when i traded it in for another game.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:35 AM   #5
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

I was winning the National Championship Game 24-20 vs Ohio State. They were driving on me for what would be the game winning TD in the final minute. Then Torin Harris had an INT in the endzone for me to seal the deal! 24-20 victory.

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Mr. Harris since then IRL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 12:36 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymadison
when i traded it in for another game.
now that's funny
Old 07-07-2011, 12:42 AM   #7
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

The best moment was a game I lost.

It was year 2, I played Michigan in the BCS game as PSU (obviously we didnt play each other in the regular season)

I was using highly modified SECelite sliders, for the spread offense of Michigan, and it was an **** game.

I lost 38-31. Robinson had 113 yards on 17 carries, their HB, forgot his name, had close to 100 as well. Too bad the CPU spread doesnt play that way every game. It truly was fun to watch the Michigan offense move the ball on me.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:43 AM   #8
Banned

belucheez's Arena

OVR: 0

Mine is in RTG. I played for UNC and I was going up against Georgia Tech. I was leading 35-14 in the 4th Quarter and I threw a INT that was returned for a TD making it 35-21. Then out of no where GT's defense started to trash the crap out of me and score 3 straight times in about 4 minutes to take the lead. With 1 minute left and me at starting at my 20 yard line I lead a drive down the field and scored with about 15 seconds left to tie it. Now into OT. I get the ball first, score. 49-42. Their turn they score. 49-49. My turn, score touch down. 56-49. Their turn they score. My turn I score and make the two point. I watched this next GT possession instead of simming it. My defense lets them score the touchdown. On their 2-pt try the QB is in shotgun and snaps the ball and throws it at a wide open receiver and the receiver drops it for the loss. Ha. GT Sucks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »