Home

Unwinnable Career Mode Fixtures

This is a discussion on Unwinnable Career Mode Fixtures within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2013, 07:07 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Unwinnable Career Mode Fixtures

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I'm thirty games into my Real Sociedad CM and I've yet to play a match that I felt was unwinable. I've lost some games sure but I never ever ever felt that I was playing a match that I couldn't win. I've even gone unbeaten against Barcelona with a win and a draw this season. For the record I play on legendary with the community created sliders that just happen to bear my name.
Community created sliders?

Tell me more, please. I'm more a part of the FGC (Fighting Game Community) than the Fifa community so I've got no idea what you're talking about, but it intrigues me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I'm thirty games into my Real Sociedad CM and I've yet to play a match that I felt was unwinable. I've lost some games sure but I never ever ever felt that I was playing a match that I couldn't win. I've even gone unbeaten against Barcelona with a win and a draw this season. For the record I play on legendary with the community created sliders that just happen to bear my name.
For the record My game vs Colorado was un winnable because my wingers were too slow vs their marks and my lone striker was double teamed by 2 good centre backs. Not because fifa was out to get me, simply my team was no match to the opposition
Old 07-22-2013, 09:37 PM   #107
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ChicoBass
For the record My game vs Colorado was un winnable because my wingers were too slow vs their marks and my lone striker was double teamed by 2 good centre backs. Not because fifa was out to get me, simply my team was no match to the opposition
Well then that's completely different than the theme of the thread which insinuates, well I guess accuses the game code itself of purposely making it impossible for you to win a particular match by handicapping the human player in some underhanded type of way.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:37 PM   #108
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangash
Community created sliders?

Tell me more, please. I'm more a part of the FGC (Fighting Game Community) than the Fifa community so I've got no idea what you're talking about, but it intrigues me.
Go to the FIFA slider section and look for Orion FIFA 13 sliders, or any of the others which are also great.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:47 AM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 1

Not so much the unwinnable fixtures for me, but the other "funny stuff".

After four seasons with Lokomotiv Moscow it's getting a bit repetitive to struggle early and then go on an 18-game winning run.

I don't want to win every game (that's why I play on legendary with first touch error at 100) but it's stupid that EVERY season takes the same path: struggles, then success. It was like this in FIFA 11 and 12 too.

European games are funny too. With Lokomotiv I played Juve and Man City twice in the group stage - four clean sheets for me.

Maybe they want me to succeed in Europe, but come on, I'm up against these heavyweights and they get nowhere near my goal at the same time as I struggle heavily domestically?

From then on I decreased CPU shot error by four for European games. But why do I have to do that? Am I supposed to know that the game has made itself easier for the group stage?

Success comes strangely against top sides at times. In my earlier Zaragoza career my season record against Barca and Real was one win, three draws, while against small teams I struggled.

There's always people who want to defend the game until death, saying you need to do this and that, that this is ultimately a good thing that the game is unpredictable, or even that they say they there is no funny business, nothing like that even programmed in the game.

From my experience and that's over 15 seasons of career/manager mode over FIFA 11, 12, 13, I'll say this: it damn well is there, the funny stuff.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #110
Rookie

I was fighting against relegation with a attack of Neymar, Van Persie and Aubameyang, a middle with Fábregas, Strootman and Vidal, a defense with Glen Johnson, Marcelo, Badstuber and Daniel Agger and a 94 ovrl goalkeeper from the youth squad.

Playing on World Class.

I'm not that bad, I won every single H2H seasons title, except Continental Cup. Won Premier League, Premier Cup, Golden Division, EA Shield, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »