Home

Ask Me Anything: Sean Ramjagsingh, NHL 15 Producer

This is a discussion on Ask Me Anything: Sean Ramjagsingh, NHL 15 Producer within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2014, 08:25 PM   #81
Just started!

OVR: 0
One last one (I swear!)...

Was there any thought given to delaying the game to try to get EASHL, etc in? EA recently announced games that weren't ready wouldn't get released until they were...I know I'd gladly wait a few weeks if it meant a chance at getting back into EASHL with all my friends.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 08:27 PM   #82
Rookie

Sean,

What exactly will OTP include? Will it be playing as just the pros without a custom player to progress with?
Old 08-19-2014, 08:28 PM   #83
Rookie

Re: Ask Me Anything: Sean Ramjagsingh, NHL 15 Producer

Will we see more penalties in Be a GM than in the last years?
Old 08-19-2014, 08:35 PM   #84
EA Sports NHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by yausser1017
Sean - it seems OTP and EASHL are kind if the same. If OTP is patched in, is there any chance EASHL gets patched in?

Ps... I'm cool with a port of EASHL from nhl 14

Sincerely,

One really upset loyal EA customer for 20+ years
OTP is the foundation of the EASHL.
Our current focus is to get OTP in as part of an update then work with the community to build the new EASHL.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:36 PM   #85
EA Sports NHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomosmithy
Hey Rammer,

Looking on the brighter side of this unfortunate news, you mentioned a fan comittee of EASHL players. What will this comittee do and how do you look to become a member?

Cheers, tomosmithy
We'll be working through the details over the next little bit to ensure that we select/create a solid committee.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 08:37 PM   #86
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
Sean,

Can you still edit players like you could in NHL 14? I ask this on behalf of all roster editors. Thanks.
Sean,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. I'd like to just bump and second this question above in the quote from Simple Mathematics. Thanks again for your hard work.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:37 PM   #87
EA Sports NHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_maclean24
Sean, I just want to thank your team for the hard work you put in day and night to get us our yearly fix of video game hockey. I have owned every edition of the game since '93.

I am wondering if your team has ever considered moving to a rating system similar to what the "revamped" team has done here at OS?

Again, thanks for hard work, and for making yourself available after making such a difficult announcement.
Thanks for the note...I'm not familiar with it however I'll have the team look into it.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:40 PM   #88
EA Sports NHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
Hey Sean,

First off I'd like to thank everyone at the EA NHL team for their dedication to bringing a true next gen hockey experience to fans around the world. As a community member your focus on broadcast immersion, captivation, and creative drive truly makes this an amazing gaming experience each year. As a fan since NHL 2001 and an annual buyer since NHL 06, this series is truly my favorite. Here are just a few questions I have..

Will Mike Emrick's goal calls showcase his trademark excitement we see on TV and what will presentation bring us as fans?

Is the ability for custom music in the game or can it be patched in when Sony gives music a go on ps4?

As a weekly viewer of NBC game of the week and someone who is amazed by the immersion factor, is the true broadcast camera still in the game?

Thank you so much for all you do for fans of the series and hockey fans as a whole.
Doc Emrick was fantastic in studio and you'll definitely hear his trademark excitement.

Custom music is currently not in the game.

True Broadcast is available.

Thanks for taking the time to ask these questions.
Sean

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »