Home

Ask Me Anything: Sean Ramjagsingh, NHL 15 Producer

This is a discussion on Ask Me Anything: Sean Ramjagsingh, NHL 15 Producer within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2014, 03:47 PM   #233
Banned

OVR: 27
Re: Ask Me Anything: Sean Ramjagsingh, NHL 15 Producer

Rammer just retweeted some guy asking for EASHL to be in the game in the near future. Seems strange he'd retweet that. I wonder if that's a subliminal shot at the 'suits'. I'd bet the devs wanted this mode in. Just my .02.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:21 PM   #234
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
Rammer just retweeted some guy asking for EASHL to be in the game in the near future. Seems strange he'd retweet that. I wonder if that's a subliminal shot at the 'suits'. I'd bet the devs wanted this mode in. Just my .02.
This wouldn't surprise me at all.
I believe it was Rammer who was a bit testy about NHL not getting the NG treatment last year.

I'm wondering if the line of thinking was that there are far fewer PS4's and XB1's in homes compared to PS3's and 360's.
So the suits give the green light and just enough resources to make a barebones NG game.
This will have some people buying next-gen consoles, while also wanting to buy the current-gen games, just to keep their online leagues going.

I wonder how many NHL fans will purchase both versions? I'm guessing quite a few.

As an offline gamer, the lack of online modes doesn't affect me. I'm kind of glad they spent most of their energy on gameplay as opposed to extra modes.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:10 PM   #235
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
Of course he wanted EASHL in, they just couldn't get it working in time he said. I don't think they ever planned on the game not being fully featured. And I highly doubt he is trying to "stick it" to his parent company.

If anything maybe it is a good sign that it is possible that it could be patched in sometime after release. With the way that Rammer operates we may never know. And in this case I would be he stays pretty quiet because if he alluded to something being added and was wrong he would have to eat major crow... again.

EA has no one to blame for this debacle but themselves. They are the ones that handicapped themselves in working on this game to allot enough time to complete it fully. They had more than enough time with taking last year off for next gen to get this all up and running and add everything. They just weren't prepared and didn't make the right decisions and it bit them when they didn't start working on this game until a year ago. Now we will seemingly be playing catchup for years to get everything that this gen of hockey should have been born with.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »