Home

Sknapple's NHL 16 SS Sliders, with CPU's 'Super Passing' hopefully removed...

This is a discussion on Sknapple's NHL 16 SS Sliders, with CPU's 'Super Passing' hopefully removed... within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2016, 04:08 PM   #73
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Sknapple's NHL 16 SS Sliders, with CPU's 'Super Passing' hopefully removed...

I feel like the puck plays a lot more loose if you're using this slider setup with the original game tuner out of the box.
Old 05-21-2016, 01:16 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Sknapple's NHL 16 SS Sliders, with CPU's 'Super Passing' hopefully removed...

Just a quick check in, been gone for a while, sorry about my lack of replies! Looks like a few of you were enjoying the settings with your own tweaks! I picked up the game again, what with playoffs on and all, and made a few adjustments to the settings myself, which I modified in my original post. I have marked them in red if you want to try them out. Just small tweaks mostly, but the biggest one is for the pass assist, I have put that one at zero. It is much more challenging to connect a pass now, and my pass percentages are in the toilet, but for some reason I also noticed the CPU will have more difficulty at times connecting passes with the adjustments I made. My already 'loose' game feels just a bit more 'loose' now, I think anyway! I also changed the acceleration sliders to switch the Human and CPU settings around, was finding things a bit too challenging (guess I am getting too old and my reflexes are shot!). A few other minor tweaks here and there as well. Anyhow, give em a try! I tried to go back to default settings once, and just about threw my controller through the TV! I have so much more fun with this game after the changes I made, not perfect, but fun! I hope some of you out there have also found your happy place. Here's looking forward to NHL 17, keep your sticks on the ice!
Old 06-12-2016, 03:29 PM   #75
Rookie

BigBadAss33's Arena

OVR: 0

Made the changes. Wow. Game got smoother. Don't look at the score I totally dominated thru 2! My PP is also on fire!

Ottawa passing percentage after 1 period was 47%.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (324.5 KB, 65 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2016, 12:51 PM   #76
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Crap fellas...haven't played hockey in a long time so this is of course a learning curve. Great slider but on SS...no freaking way. I got slammed. 11-3. I had 10 Mins on...I think I am stupid when it comes to strategies. My D doesn't really do well with guarding the net at all. My offense sputters to. I need to research best strategies like the forehead, Detroit position, and all that. I don't get that wing play with two to three guys in the goalie view. They don't pin the boards and I am getting hammered at faceoffs. Why am I literally losing every face-off? Beats me. I want to quit this but I am giving this a full scholar try and practice. Somehow I wish Madden would test me like this...in a way...

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »