Home

NHL 20 Player faces

This is a discussion on NHL 20 Player faces within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2019, 04:53 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 20 Player faces

There was a Roster update announced today. Anyone noticed if new faces are in? I am at work now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2019, 05:25 PM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
There was a Roster update announced today. Anyone noticed if new faces are in? I am at work now.

...was gonna make the same comment , regarding update , I took a quick peak at a couple of the rookies mentioned , but turned up un-scanned, hopefully someone else can discover !
Old 09-18-2019, 11:41 PM   #67
Rookie

I did a quick browse, don’t think any new faces were added. Also Vasilevskiy still has generic stance which is absolutely embarrassing as many consider him to be best goalie in world right now

I’m going to make a thread soon with the custom faces I’ve done throughout Create a Player for some key players. Too bad you can’t scan and do roster share or else this wouldn’t be a problem whatsoever. EA doesn’t want to make their job easier
Old 09-19-2019, 12:58 AM   #68
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddillon1994
I did a quick browse, don’t think any new faces were added. Also Vasilevskiy still has generic stance which is absolutely embarrassing as many consider him to be best goalie in world right now

I’m going to make a thread soon with the custom faces I’ve done throughout Create a Player for some key players. Too bad you can’t scan and do roster share or else this wouldn’t be a problem whatsoever. EA doesn’t want to make their job easier
Thx for your info. Yes, unfortunately they gave us no possibility to make a simple scan from a photo or let us doing Roster sharing. Since year more or lesser the same with customization. Hope that they will do something big after Season has started. I can’t believe that Homeboy Quinn Hughes will be without a pic or likeness, but otherwise we know this Dev Team for years now so we are used that they do like this.

Great that you start a Thread with created custom faces. EA doesn’t give us many possibilities of faces and other stuff, so it is very difficult to create a bit similar to real faces.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:24 AM   #69
Rookie

I can also share some of my created players. With so little editing options, it’s hard to get players look like themselves. But still as you re-do them, the players look at least a little more like themselves. I’ve done some players from Bruins, Senators, Flames and Rangers.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:42 AM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsomeJohnny
I can also share some of my created players. With so little editing options, it’s hard to get players look like themselves. But still as you re-do them, the players look at least a little more like themselves. I’ve done some players from Bruins, Senators, Flames and Rangers.
Would be nice to share and learn from each other how we can get the optimum of a Player face, equipment, ratings from a Player. Have special interest about a created good looking Goalie equipment.
Old 10-01-2019, 02:01 PM   #71
MVP

We have a new Roster update from today Oct. 1st. Did anyone notice new added Face scans there ? From first sight see none. Seems EA graphic department was again lazy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2019, 05:36 AM   #72
MVP

Scanned Players from Rookie showcase since 2016. Bolded are added to the game. Very less work from EA

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...2K_yAgS1vf0V3c

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »