Home

Some changes needed in CAF

This is a discussion on Some changes needed in CAF within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2017, 07:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Some changes needed in CAF

I created a fighter in UT and saw some things that really needs to be changed/added in my opinion. I know its beta so some things might already been changed but this is about what I saw and what I feel needs to be improved.

First of all MORE customization options! There are like 5 body types to choose from right now. I know there are probably going to be other body types for different weight classes but I would like to see more types to choose from.

Same thing goes for the hair styles, they are pretty much the same from the last game. There are so many fighters in the roster, why not add all their hairstyles to CAF if you already have a model for them?

I saw some new beards and tattoos so those sections are better but could still be improved in my opinion.

There are a lot of last names to choose from but what about first names? Again you have all these fighters names that Bruce Buffer can say, why not make that into CAF? It would be nice if Buffer can say your whole name in career mode.

The layout for last names and countries/cities you're fighting from needs to change. Have all the names that start with an "A" in one section, every name that starts with "B" in another and so on for every letter. Pretty annoying to go through the entire list when you're looking for a specific name.

Same thing with where you're fighting from and where you're from. Right now, like the names, you have to scroll through an entire list to find what you want and its all kind of scrambled together. You should have "Europe", "North America", "South America", "Africa", "Asia" and "Australia" for example and then choose country/city from there. Much easier to find what you want that way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2017, 07:58 AM   #2
MVP

Icon6 Re: Some changes needed in CAF

Haven't had a look at the CAF stuff yet but yeah, please add what the guy mentioned.

My big request is the hairstyle one. The ones you provided last time were mostly trendy hair styles from a metro-you-me-men magazine.

Would definitely be cool to use roster fighter haircuts on our CAFs.

Another thing, can we make copies of our CAFs so we don't have to redo all the moves and can just duplicate and edit to make a new guy.

Also, can we get more CAF slots this time round?
Old 11-30-2017, 08:22 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Some changes needed in CAF

Agreed with all points above especially about the hairstules, also let us share tattoos

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »