Home

EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2020, 01:05 AM   #969
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapOrSnap
Thank you for the feedback everyone. We already have Brandon Moreno and Charles Oliveira on our radar.

I will bring your comments about Cory Sandhagen to the team.

Stay tuned.
Thank you so much!
Is there any plan for prime Anderson Silva?
Old 12-19-2020, 11:29 AM   #970
MVP

Maybe I'm wrong but theres no more sub offense perk. There used to be a perk that increases sub offense on the bottom or top. Now those perks reward sub defense but there are already perks for that.
Old 12-24-2020, 03:41 AM   #971
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

I just realized Uriah Hall's recovery is only 83 which is the worst in the division. And his chin at 86 is 2nd lowest in the division.

He's only been KOd 4 times, by Costa, Brunson, Musasi, and Weidman.

Costa is an absolute BEAST, and Hall was eating his shots for a while untill all the low blows.

Bruson was on a streak at the time of consecutive 1st round finishes, and has big big power in those windmills he throws.

Musasi is a multiple time world champion in multiple divisions and promotions. Hall also KOd Musasi with an insane devastating KO the 1st time they fought. Also, seriously worth considering is the fact Hall took the 2nd fight only 1 month after being KOd by Brunson, and without a full camp.

And Chris Wiedman is also an ex champion, who at 1 point was legitimately considered one of the best ever. That was also very early in his career, before either was in the UFC.

Can anyone sincerely explain to me how or why Uriah's chin and recovery are justified for being so low in this game?

Anyone remember his fight with Thiago Santos where he broke his toe in half, and continued to fight on and beat a beast like Santos by unanimous decision, with his toe hanging off. Hall is tough as hell.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2020, 07:22 AM   #972
Rookie

I feel like Petr Yan's clinch striking and clinch grappling stats could be a little higher. His striking stat sits at an 89 and his grappling at a 90.

https://www.thefight-site.com/home/i...ng-of-petr-yan This art

Also for reference, Urijah Faber's clinch grappling stat sits at a 90 and in their fight, Yan won the clinch exchanges. He landed 2 clinch takedowns, defended Faber's clinch strikes, takedown attempts and shucked off Faber's double underhooks and landed some good clinch strikes including a knockdown off of a clinch elbow

If you watch his second fight with Magomed Magomedov, you can see how versatile and skilled his clinch work is against a talented prospect and grappler who's only loss is to Yan.

I feel like at the very least,his clinch grappling stat should be higher than Faber as he was able to beat Faber in that department when they fought. I feel like an 89 clinch strike stat is a little low for someone who's scored a knockdown off of a clinch strike.

Last edited by mcm12345; 12-31-2020 at 11:11 AM.
Old 01-16-2021, 06:22 PM   #973
Rookie

I know he got his *** kicked but I think Calvin Kattar needs buffs to his chin and/or recovery the fact that he made it to a decision was unreal. If you wanna nerf him elsewhere sure but his toughness was on top form tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »