Old 06-07-2019, 08:02 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA PLAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorgos78
Any UFC 4 news?
Nah. I dont believe the game will be at EA Play.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:44 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Nah. I dont believe the game will be at EA Play.
Don't you think it's about time they show any gameplay, talk about the game or even announce the game, considering the fact that EA won't have any press conference at E3 this year? It's been nearly 1,5 year since UFC 3 came out. FIFA and MADDEN is at EA play. Have you been called up for any game testing? Are you allowed to talk about it?

Last edited by TGOne; 06-08-2019 at 02:49 PM.
Old 06-09-2019, 12:39 AM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGOne
Don't you think it's about time they show any gameplay, talk about the game or even announce the game, considering the fact that EA won't have any press conference at E3 this year? It's been nearly 1,5 year since UFC 3 came out. FIFA and MADDEN is at EA play. Have you been called up for any game testing? Are you allowed to talk about it?
No events yet but I've seen and talked about things that will be in the game. I 100% am not permitted to talk about anything yet.

The reality is that there will likely be 4 other EA Sports games that are released before UFC 4 so they would rather talk about those now. ****, Live and NHL will be released in October and they havent said a thing about those games yet.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:00 AM   #5
Rookie

Just like before, E3 has no anything UFC news.
We need to wait for some EA SPORTS series games to be released.
MADDEN NFL 20
FIFA 20
NBA LIVE 20
NHL 20
THEN .......
UFC 4
When the UFC 4 news began to appear, it's in November.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2019, 02:19 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
No events yet but I've seen and talked about things that will be in the game. I 100% am not permitted to talk about anything yet.

The reality is that there will likely be 4 other EA Sports games that are released before UFC 4 so they would rather talk about those now. ****, Live and NHL will be released in October and they havent said a thing about those games yet.
Obviously you can't know and couldn't confirm, but as a guess...we thinking 2020 for the release?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 06-10-2019, 02:56 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizzzle
Obviously you can't know and couldn't confirm, but as a guess...we thinking 2020 for the release?

I honestly have no idea. The devs havent told me yet and I actually havent asked (they wouldnt tell me anyway until it was official).

If I was to bet I would put money on Jan-March 2020. August through October are cluttered with EA releases. November-December is competition heavy and Ea has to use their marketing resources on other games like Star Wars.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:46 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
I honestly have no idea. The devs havent told me yet and I actually havent asked (they wouldnt tell me anyway until it was official).

If I was to bet I would put money on Jan-March 2020. August through October are cluttered with EA releases. November-December is competition heavy and Ea has to use their marketing resources on other games like Star Wars.
That's kind of what I was thinking too. Plus the UFC would then get to market the game through their end of year PPV's, which tend to be big events and that's a strategy they've utilized in the past.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »