Home

2 Teams=2 Dreams (BSU and EWU Quest for Perfection)

This is a discussion on 2 Teams=2 Dreams (BSU and EWU Quest for Perfection) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2010, 12:48 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: 2 Teams=2 Dreams (BSU and EWU Quest for Perfection)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
I picked the most downloaded roster off of Team Builder. They seem to have done a pretty good job with the roster and took some time with the Uni's.
I think that's the one I looked at yesterday. I thought about adding them into my dynasty as well, but I just added Missouri State and Villanova. EWU would've been in the WAC with Washington and Washington State.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:45 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloves 82
I think that's the one I looked at yesterday. I thought about adding them into my dynasty as well, but I just added Missouri State and Villanova. EWU would've been in the WAC with Washington and Washington State.

I am not sure why WSU and Washington always seem to get moved to the WAC when people want to put Utah and Colorado in the Pac-10. Arizona and ASU have actually worse past records. Both UW and WSU have played in Rose Bowls and UW played for a National Title.

Personally if it was me, I would move ASU and Arizona to the Moutain West or even to the Big 12 with Kansas and K-State going to the Mountain West.

EWU has a natural WAC rival in Idaho.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Okay so I just posted the Conference Realignments.

I have 2 spots still saved on Page 1 for some Team Info on BSU and EWU, I am working on simming the 2010 season. I will then post the results on Page 1 as well.

When it gets close to the end of the year, I will post the teams looking for a new coach in my Caps/Thread and if you where one of those who posted a coach, I will have you comment on what team you want.

Then I will create the recruits for the upcoming 2011 season. I plan on stealing my "Herbies Title" for this thread as well.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
I am not sure why WSU and Washington always seem to get moved to the WAC when people want to put Utah and Colorado in the Pac-10. Arizona and ASU have actually worse past records. Both UW and WSU have played in Rose Bowls and UW played for a National Title.

Personally if it was me, I would move ASU and Arizona to the Moutain West or even to the Big 12 with Kansas and K-State going to the Mountain West.

EWU has a natural WAC rival in Idaho.
It was to put Utah and Boise in the Pac-10 actually. The reason I put Washington State there was because of the past few years, being terrible and in my dynasties, they just seem to stay that way. Putting them in the WAC gives them a chance to become more competitive again and since I needed another team, Washington went so I could keep the current rivalries and they haven't been that great lately even.

KU and K-State going to the MWC would be funny as the tallest mountain in Kansas is Mount Sunflower lol
Old 12-29-2010, 07:52 PM   #21
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13

The Herd in ACC... I love it!

What made you decide to move both of them and WVU to the ACC?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLWebb
The Herd in ACC... I love it!

What made you decide to move both of them and WVU to the ACC?

I was just trying to put all the teams from Virginia in one conference together. I did that alot with my new conference's. Will be interesting to see if Marshall cna get the recruits to win in the ACC going up against WVU,Virginia Tech and Virginia every year.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #23
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
I was just trying to put all the teams from Virginia in one conference together. I did that alot with my new conference's. Will be interesting to see if Marshall cna get the recruits to win in the ACC going up against WVU,Virginia Tech and Virginia every year.
I like the idea. I know when Miami, VT and Boston College all moved from the Big East to the ACC... WVU was left wondering "Why not us?" Everyone in the state (mostly Mountaineer fans) were pretty upset. I think those 3 teams leaving was the downfall of the Big East.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:02 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLWebb
I like the idea. I know when Miami, VT and Boston College all moved from the Big East to the ACC... WVU was left wondering "Why not us?" Everyone in the state (mostly Mountaineer fans) were pretty upset. I think those 3 teams leaving was the downfall of the Big East.

Yeah I don't understand Big East Basketball is amazing, but when it comes to Football the Conference is weak, like WAC type weak.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »