Home

How's your RTM going?

This is a discussion on How's your RTM going? within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #9
Pro

goalie's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: How's your RTM going?

i like reading this thread...

i'd be curious to see where our league members are, and what exactly they are focusing on...

i just started trying to chase "course mastery" status (just bronzes) on a bunch of different courses...

maybe i'll chase silver on Atlanta, since it's our league's destination this week...
Old 04-20-2011, 03:50 PM   #10
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

Another update:

I have gotten to the point where I can no longer add XP to build up my CAG. Using "Normal" AI scoring is no longer an option, as I started to absolutely crush the AI scores. I'm still enjoying the mode and will be trying to stay at the No. 1 ranking for as long as I can, but ramping up the AI difficulty is a must once your CAG gets really good.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:47 PM   #11
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I am going to update first post with my current status, I have my golfers attributes all around 70 range, seems realistic to normal AI scoring, and a challenge, i will probably not go any higher than 75 for all attributes, to keep it a challenge for me, and realistic scoring.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2011, 12:08 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

After winning my last two tournaments by a wide margin, I was worried I had already outpaced the difficulty of this mode, but I have been humbled

I'm playing now at TPC San Antonio and my first round was terrible, shooting a +2 (the leader is at -6). The course was playing VERY fast making it difficult to get close to the pin, and the wind was gusting hard throwing my shots off. The course also has trees just off the fairway on just about every hole Par 4 and above, making you pay dearly if you don't put in the short grass.

The putting was especially difficult because of the fast and sloping greens, and since I was uncharacteristically off on my approach shots, I was at their mercy all round long. I'm also at a bit of a disadvantage right now with my power. On every par 3 I had to use a 5 wood at the minimum to get in the zip code of the green.

I'm praying for a little rain to slow the course down so I can get back into contention.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

Just played in my first Masters in season 2 because I didn't qualify in time in season 1. Shoot 29 on the front...couldn't miss a shot. Made the turn with a 2 shot lead, it was in the bag!

Back nine a different story. Mostly pars with one bogey. I come to 16 with a 2 shot lead and proceed to put one in the drink. Then I decided to play it safe and aim well right of the pin. Well, if you know that putt you know it is FAST, ended up blowing it off the green into the water again. Took a quadruple bogey 7 and lost by 2. FML.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:01 PM   #14
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

updated first post, made it through EA Sports championship 1st year; man Tiger is Tiger of old, 4 wins and like 15 top 10's, haha.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Just shot a (-4) 68 to win the Nationwide Tour Opener on Tour Pro. Hoping to make the PGA tour in my 1st year. I will not let my toon get over 75 in any stat even if I make the tour
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #16
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Just shot a (-4) 68 to win the Nationwide Tour Opener on Tour Pro. Hoping to make the PGA tour in my 1st year. I will not let my toon get over 75 in any stat even if I make the tour
Congrats, FLIGHT! And the red bolded part is an excellent call, IMO. That's what I'm doing.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »