Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 08-23-2017, 09:54 PM   #17
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
@rovert:

The QB's have been "overly accurate" for years now...

Will this year's rating adjustments include an overhaul to the SAC / MAC / DAC values?

If so, will that affect OVR related issues like salary / player movement, while also staying scaled to draft classes?

Also, the QB Player Style / Pocket Pressence / Throw Ball Away traits are often set in a manner that leads to the CPU taking too many sacks, etc...

Will those or ANY* traits be altered on the ratings adjusted set?

Continued thanks!

I've been using your rosters for years and am excited to see that the ratings calculator that was used in the WTNY MLBTS roster will be employed here as well!

Yes, every rating will be re-rated according to stats and football knowledge. All traits for every position will be touched up on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Agreed, hopefully all position traits will be looked at... Mobile QBs, Pass Rushing LBs & DEs, etc.
Like I said above, all traits for every position will be touched up on. We will make sure each player plays like their real life counterpart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
Could you create Johnny Football and Rolando McClain in the free agency pool and put Gordon and Gregory's ratings back to normal? Would be better so that way people could lower their ratings if they see fit.

Also it put the Longshot guys in the free agent pool for some reason lol
I will consider creating Manziel in V2. I have no plans to create Rolando McClain since his career is 100% over. Lol As far as the Longshot guys, that's weird. I'll look into that.

And I made their ratings like that for a reason. If you leave them like it was on EA's base roster, they will be playing and that's not accurate to real life. If you'd like to adjust their ratings for your own personal reasons, feel free to. I -20'd their important positional ratings.

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 08-23-2017, 10:18 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Yes, every rating will be re-rated according to stats and football knowledge. All traits for every position will be touched up on.

Like I said above, all traits for every position will be touched up on. We will make sure each player plays like their real life counterpart!

I will consider creating Manziel in V2. I have no plans to create Rolando McClain since his career is 100% over. Lol As far as the Longshot guys, that's weird. I'll look into that.

And I made their ratings like that for a reason. If you leave them like it was on EA's base roster, they will be playing and that's not accurate to real life. If you'd like to adjust their ratings for your own personal reasons, feel free to. I -20'd their important positional ratings.
I think lowering overalls for guys who are free agents in the game but retired or have a injury issues ( pitta) is the most realistic way to prevent these guys from being picked up in CFM.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2017, 10:20 PM   #19
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
I think lowering overalls for guys who are free agents in the game but retired or have a injury issues ( pitta) is the most realistic way to prevent these guys from being picked up in CFM.

We will be doing that in V2 for sure. I will make small adjustments until then.

Pitta is on the IR, so he cannot be put in free agency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-23-2017, 10:25 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
We will be doing that in V2 for sure. I will make small adjustments until then.

Pitta is on the IR, so he cannot be put in free agency.

Ah makes sense I dont have the game yet so I didnt know that about pitta. Its def a pain going through and lowering those guys overalls ( I did it last year for my CFM) but it does help the immersion factor

Thanks again for all ur work can't wait for V2!

Old 08-23-2017, 10:34 PM   #21
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Robvet it u want i can try to come with a list of retired players players like S Vollier did retire and T Wilson QB i do like the IR thing but that couild have waited for week 1 not your fauit that was kane call

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2017, 11:25 PM   #22
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Good work, using your roster for my CFM.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:49 PM   #23
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
Robvet it u want i can try to come with a list of retired players players like S Vollier did retire and T Wilson QB i do like the IR thing but that couild have waited for week 1 not your fauit that was kane call

Yeah that'd be a lot of help. Feel free!

Old 08-24-2017, 12:02 AM   #24
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

@rovert:

I'd guess you guys will base fatigue related ratings to mesh with the default 60 / 80 auto sub system, but there seems to be some question re: where the injury slider should be set...

Apparently, EA based "out of the box" INJ on 6 minute quarters although sim players commonly use settings like 15 minute quarters with ACC clock on or 8-9 minutes with it off, etc...

Folks are using anything from 10-50 for injury and 50-60 for fatigue, etc...

My point?

Please let us know exactly what settings V2 is tuned to when it drops...

REALLY excited that things like HB1 / HB2 rotation and DL rotation can be improved upon, etc. without having to tax the engine with drastic settings, etc...

THANKS!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »