Home

Sports Gaming Rosters - PS$ - Full 450 Man 2021 Draft Class

This is a discussion on Sports Gaming Rosters - PS$ - Full 450 Man 2021 Draft Class within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2019, 08:48 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Sports Gaming Rosters - PS$ - Full 450 Man 2021 Draft Class

https://sportsgamingrosters.com/2019...aft-class-ps4/

PSN ID: BigGargamel
File Name: SGRFULL450MAN2021

2020 Class: SGRFULL450MAN2020

Note: To fix the “all players with early first round talent” bug, import the file then edit a player. It is best to just edit the jersey number of a player. Save and exit, then the bug will be fixed.

The second of four full draft classes are complete. I fully believe these are the best classes you will find for the PlayStation 4. Below you can see what separates the best from the rest.

Every player is completely real. All faces and body types were edited. Heights and weights match with ESPN.com. Ages accurate to the best of my ability. Equipment authentic based on google image searches.
Every player additionally rated. I tried to have a nice variation of archetypes. There are no players rated over 80. The ratings fall in line with the new rating system quite nicely.
There are two X-Factor Superstars. A couple of Superstars. Some stars. I did not go overboard.
Scouting matters! You will find busts and gems. The ratings fluctuate, but not too wildly. You will not find a 76 OVR UDFA or a 60 OVR first rounder. But you can find a better player ranked #150 than #50 if you scout!
Full database of players available on http://www.sportsgamingrosters.com. You can find OVR ratings, players by school, players by position and more.
Coincides with Sports Gaming Rosters Full 450 Man 2020 Draft Class.

Huge thanks to the following Operation Sports forum members who helped out on the class.

megacity1

I will never charge for any of my work, but there is a PayPal donate button on my website. Any donations are well received!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2019, 08:52 PM   #2
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Sports Gaming Rosters - PS$ - Full 450 Man 2021 Draft Class

Thanks for the hard work!!

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles
Old 09-18-2019, 06:27 AM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0

You keep killing it, great job man! Only classes I've used so far.
Old 09-18-2019, 11:42 PM   #4
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

These classes could not be more true to life. It has made Franchise a blast. Thank you for all the grinding! The community owes such a great debt to people like you

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Old 09-20-2019, 08:13 PM   #5
Rookie

paconaifas's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze

Note: To fix the “all players with early first round talent” bug, import the file then edit a player. It is best to just edit the jersey number of a player. Save and exit, then the bug will be fixed.
As this worked for you guys? I've tried it, but the problem is still there. I even saved it and exported it with other name, but with no luck, unfortunately. Anyway, great work you have done with these draft classes, as always. Thank you!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2019, 08:07 AM   #6
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze

PSN ID: BigGargamel
File Name: SGRFULL450MAN2021

2020 Class: SGRFULL450MAN2020

The second of four full draft classes are complete. I fully believe these are the best classes you will find for the PlayStation 4. Below you can see what separates the best from the rest.

Every player is completely real. All faces and body types were edited. Heights and weights match with ESPN.com. Ages accurate to the best of my ability. Equipment authentic based on google image searches.
Every player additionally rated. I tried to have a nice variation of archetypes. There are no players rated over 80. The ratings fall in line with the new rating system quite nicely.
There are two X-Factor Superstars. A couple of Superstars. Some stars. I did not go overboard.
Scouting matters! You will find busts and gems. The ratings fluctuate, but not too wildly. You will not find a 76 OVR UDFA or a 60 OVR first rounder. But you can find a better player ranked #150 than #50 if you scout!
Full database of players available on http://www.sportsgamingrosters.com. You can find OVR ratings, players by school, players by position and more.
Coincides with Sports Gaming Rosters Full 450 Man 2020 Draft Class.

Huge thanks to the following Operation Sports forum members who helped out on the class.

megacity1

I will never charge for any of my work, but there is a PayPal donate button on my website. Any donations are well received!
Are these available in the download community for madden 20 on ps4..I dont see them anywhere.
Old 09-21-2019, 10:12 AM   #7
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu#1
Are these available in the download community for madden 20 on ps4..I dont see them anywhere.
Yes - you can type in his PSN or the file name under key word search
Old 09-21-2019, 10:54 AM   #8
Rookie

paconaifas's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by paconaifas
As this worked for you guys? I've tried it, but the problem is still there. I even saved it and exported it with other name, but with no luck, unfortunately. Anyway, great work you have done with these draft classes, as always. Thank you!!!!
Nevermind guys, I wasn´t doing it right Works perfectly!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »