Home

@AzureEffect Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on @AzureEffect Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2014, 07:16 PM   #9
EA Game Changer

AzureEffect's Arena

OVR: 5
Exclamation Re: @AzureEffect Madden 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by durkken
I am going to test these on my jag franchise. I have tested every set on her so far and these intrigue me as they are mostly even for CPU and player. I find even sliders play best as smittys sliders are currently the best in my opinion (exception being high completion percent by cpu qbs and sacks) and provide a good challenge. His sliders remind me of these and idk why nobody is testing them. Will post results sometime today.
Yes; SMITTYSIMSLIDERS are great as well they differ in a few places though. Especially INTs
Old 09-01-2014, 08:24 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: @AzureEffect Madden 15 Sliders

Just ran a gm on 6 min qtrs it was pretty one sided. I scored 2 tds late on poor tackling so the 38-19 score doesn't show it all. Chicago got Dow. Early vs me gb.

Packers @ bears in rain
Tested in cfm
Key notes 121 offensive plays
Bears fell down 7-0 and never really ran much. It was 14-12 at one pt the td for them being a fumble return. They scored another td early 4th.
I scored 20 pts in 4th but like I said 2 were results of poor defense/tackling.

Cutler 25-40 1td 2 int. forgot to add yardage I'm not near system but he was around 300.
Rodgers 6-12 57 0-0 hurt early
Flynn 10-19 131 1-0

Lacy 25-212 2 tds. Had a 86 yard td on virtually no outside contain so outside that 24-126
Forte 4-20 alarming

Forte and Carey the backup accounted for 7 receptions.
Jeffery and Marshall tried to streak downfield quite a bit.

Hayward had both my picks one on a well timed deep ball the other on a corner fade inside redzone.

Fatigue seemed great I saw all 3 my rbs.
Injuries seem high but nothing serious affected me outside rodgers hip pointer. Most return quickly.
I saw facemask and clipping penalties and boy did they happen at bad times.

Overall from one game I was impressed. I'd like to see CPU run more but I liked the variety the CPU threw at me. Several moments I thought I had them and they were bailed out on a guy across middle. Saw some key drops too. Several overthrows. I generated a bit much pressure at times and running lanes at time were wide open for 5-8 yards pack ran in bears last yr too.

Peanut Tillman was a beast.

Hope that makes sense typing on an ipad is cumbersome.

Last edited by muelly; 09-01-2014 at 08:56 PM.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #11
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Played 10 minutes quarters Seahawks(me) vs 49ers

Passing

Wilson = 15-23 for 193 yards 65% 1 TD 0 INT
KAP = 8 - 16 for 75 yards 50% 1 TD 0 INT

SEAHAWKS

Lynch = 30 att for 97 yards 3.2 avg 1 TD 8 BTK
Wilson = 8 att for 36 yards 4.5 avg 0 TD 3 BTK
Turbin = 5 att for 21 yard 4.2 avg 0 TD 0 BTK

49ers

Gore = 27 attempts for 130 yards 4.8 avg 1 fumble 2 BTK
Hyde = 8 attempts for 20 yards 2.5 avg 1 TD
Kap = 2 attempts for 25 yards 12.5 avg 1 BTK
James = 1 attempt for yards

DEFENSE

Seahawks = 9 tackles for a loss, 2 sacks, 2 pass deflections, 1 forced fumble
49ers = 10 tackles for a loss, 3 sacks. 5 pass deflections

Nobody had an interception which was odd

Wide Receivers

Seahawks had 2 drops
49ers had 3 drops

Plays

Seahawks had 66 plays
49ers had 54 plays

Final Score = Seahawks 23 49ers 17

So a total of 120 plays. Game took about 1 hr and 27 minutes to play with no accelerated clock.

One thing I didn't care for was the high amount of tackles for a loss. Didn't care for the high amount of face mask penalties that were called either. Had one guy who was called for it 3 times. That was the only penalty called all game except 1 false start by the CPU on a FG attempt.

I do like the sack numbers, before I was getting around 6 to 8 sacks per a team. CPU running game was on point, Gore was unstoppable on outside runs. Lynch had his moments, but for the most part Patrick Willis kept me in check, along with their OLB.

I feel as though the precision modifier is totally unresponsive when it comes to using modified moves. Every time I tried a modified truck or modified stiff arm, nothing came out but my player damn near came to a complete stop. So after a while I said forget and stopped trying. And I still feel as though ball carriers get tangled up in the back of their blockers way too much, which results in these high amount of tackle for a loss.

And finally I feel as though CPU ball carriers don't try to break tackles enough. You would think Gore would have as many broken tackles as Lynch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 09:54 PM   #12
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

I'm assuming these are normal game speed also?

I'm going to take a long look at these as well. I've been using Smitty's and they're pretty solid, but these look really promising. Thanks for putting the time in Azure!
Old 09-01-2014, 10:42 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just played a play now game with these and I really like them. I played 15 minute qts with accelerated clock at 17 could not find stat for total number of plays anyone know where this is? Felt like I went over it but not sure.

Anyways, Played as Giants vs the vikings. Ended up winning 31-17.

Giants- 7, 14, 3, 7 =31
Vikings- 7, 10,0,0= 17

They really started off moving the ball on me, but second half couldnt get nothing going, but it is Cassel as their QB. They really abandoned there run game in the second half which is why.

Here are some stats

Manning- 24/40 274 yds, 4tds, 2 ints, 60%
Cassel- 29/49 218 yds, 1 td, 1 int, 59%

Jennings- 23 attempts, 125 yds, 5.4 avg
Peterson- 25 attempts, 114 yds, 4.5

One thing I did notice was a lot of broken tackles. Cassel broke like 3 or 4 tackles from the pocket on linemen. Also wrs dropping easy wide open passes. Last thing is rushing seemed sort of to easy never really had pressure on me was usually always a easy 5 yards. I understand I was playing the vikings so maybe that is a reason. Gonna keep playing more but these are really promising.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:55 PM   #14
EA Game Changer

AzureEffect's Arena

OVR: 5

Feedback is great so far; thanks! The video will explain my logic on some of these things; especially INTs and Broken tackles but keep it coming!
Old 09-02-2014, 12:17 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMix07
Just played a play now game with these and I really like them. I played 15 minute qts with accelerated clock at 17 could not find stat for total number of plays anyone know where this is? Felt like I went over it but not sure.

Anyways, Played as Giants vs the vikings. Ended up winning 31-17.

Giants- 7, 14, 3, 7 =31
Vikings- 7, 10,0,0= 17

They really started off moving the ball on me, but second half couldnt get nothing going, but it is Cassel as their QB. They really abandoned there run game in the second half which is why.

Here are some stats

Manning- 24/40 274 yds, 4tds, 2 ints, 60%
Cassel- 29/49 218 yds, 1 td, 1 int, 59%

Jennings- 23 attempts, 125 yds, 5.4 avg
Peterson- 25 attempts, 114 yds, 4.5

One thing I did notice was a lot of broken tackles. Cassel broke like 3 or 4 tackles from the pocket on linemen. Also wrs dropping easy wide open passes. Last thing is rushing seemed sort of to easy never really had pressure on me was usually always a easy 5 yards. I understand I was playing the vikings so maybe that is a reason. Gonna keep playing more but these are really promising.
For # of plays just add pass attempts and rushing attempts for total.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 01:57 AM   #16
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Game speed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »